The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing Madeleine McCann 'spoke' to psychic Mm11

Missing Madeleine McCann 'spoke' to psychic Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing Madeleine McCann 'spoke' to psychic Mm11

Missing Madeleine McCann 'spoke' to psychic Regist10

Missing Madeleine McCann 'spoke' to psychic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing Madeleine McCann 'spoke' to psychic Empty Missing Madeleine McCann 'spoke' to psychic

Post by ufercoffy 10.05.11 21:18

SHE claims to have received telepathic messages from missing girl Madeleine McCann and experienced a premonition about the death of Princess Diana.

And now Maureen Scott, a professional medium and psychic healer, has published a book detailing the incidents and many other examples of what she says is her contact with the spirit world.

Maureen, 64, of Haydon Wick, says the book – West Country Medium: In the light of experience – aims to explain how mediums work and convert some cynics by detailing her own experiences.

“I just wanted to get my work out there,” she said.

“I just want to tell people really that this is not all there is.

“There are sceptics but I just wanted to put the word out and just to let people know there’s a spirit world and there’s something more to life than immediate reality.”

Maureen believes ‘The Gift’ – as she calls her psychic and healing ability – was handed down from her grandmother and she has had it from birth.

But she only realised she had it at about the age of 11 when she found she could predict occurrences, such as when someone would die, or the gender of a child before it was born.

Maureen, who moved to Swindon from Bristol in 1999, became a professional medium aged 22 and undertakes readings and other psychic work at her home.

In her book, she admits the spirits do not always tell people what they want to hear.

She also gives her views on many facets associated with spiritualism, including automatic writing, psychic art, tarot cards and ouija boards. Maureen, a grandmother-of-four, writes that she was ‘reduced to tears’ by visions of Madeleine McCann, who appeared to her soon after she went missing in Portugal about four years ago.

“For about a week I was aware of this small child standing near by bed, and naturally I began to ask questions about who she was,” she writes.

The name ‘Madeleine’ came through strongly to her, she says, and when she asked where she was the girl kept talking about Portugal and water, showing her a deep well and repeating the name of one particular person.

In relation to her premonition of Princess Diana’s death, Maureen says it came to her in a dream three months before the car crash.

She dreamed she was in a cinema with the princess, who said she wanted to go to the toilet but did not want to go alone. When she woke up, she says, the words ‘royalty’ and ‘Lady Di’ kept going through her head.

Maureen says she realised after the crash that it had been a premonition and that the princess was trying to say she was frightened of the paparazzi.

The book, ghost-written by former Advertiser sports editor Terry Woodhouse, was compiled from notes written by Maureen over several years, as well as stories related to him in interviews.

“I’m very pleased with the book,” said Maureen.

“I’m a good talker but I didn’t find it easy.

“Once he put the finished book back in my hand I did feel a bit emotional.

“It was a funny feeling, which it would be for somebody who has never written a book. And when I have shown people they have said ‘you should feel very proud of yourself’.”

The book – ISBN 978-1-907571-03-9 – costs £8.95 and is available to order from major bookshops and online.

Comments(10)

Old Town, Old Town, Swindon says...
7:40pm Tue 10 May 11

I am quite disgusted by the Advertiser for even putting up a story about this revolting woman
Anyone who claims to have spoken to some of the people (and children) mentioned above deserves absolutely no publicity at all
I wonder if she has had a "vision" about how many books she will sell and how much money she will make out of others misery ?
Absolutely disgusted !

REPORT THIS POST »    REGISTER/LOG IN »
SpeakUp, Swindon says...
7:44pm Tue 10 May 11

Old Town wrote:
I am quite disgusted by the Advertiser for even putting up a story about this revolting woman . Anyone who claims to have spoken to some of the people (and children) mentioned above deserves absolutely no publicity at all . I wonder if she has had a "vision" about how many books she will sell and how much money she will make out of others misery ? . Absolutely disgusted !
Hear hear! Disgusting.

STFCLetsGetRocked, That There Swindon says...
7:47pm Tue 10 May 11

My skin just crawled then - she sounds like one hell of an attention seeker.

If the Adver want a story, I've got one - I've travelled through time.

I was 20, drunk, and fell through a Grandfather clock. Do a piece on that!

Support_British_Manufacturing, swindon says...
7:49pm Tue 10 May 11

SpeakUp wrote:
Old Town wrote:
I am quite disgusted by the Advertiser for even putting up a story about this revolting woman . Anyone who claims to have spoken to some of the people (and children) mentioned above deserves absolutely no publicity at all . I wonder if she has had a "vision" about how many books she will sell and how much money she will make out of others misery ? . Absolutely disgusted !
Hear hear! Disgusting.
I totally agree with the above comments! Hang your head in shame Adver.

TenerifeRed, says...
8:12pm Tue 10 May 11

Crazy b*tch needs to be sectioned under the mental health act.

swindonmum, Swindon says...
8:26pm Tue 10 May 11

Come on Adver, this is so wrong, pull the story now!

Alan B'stard, Swindon says...
8:27pm Tue 10 May 11

A book ghost written by a former sports editor.

Princess Di premonitions based on her need for the toilet whilst watching a film.

An ability to guess the gender of an unborn child.

Quite frankly, these people are taking the mick!

batch, says...
8:31pm Tue 10 May 11

About a psychic as Mystic Meg. Why are the Adver advertising her book by using the unsuitable headline? Distasteful.

who dat?, Swindon says...
8:55pm Tue 10 May 11

I had a message from Thomas Dossevi and Vincent Pericard last year -said they were going to score 30 goals apiece.
I am still reduced to tears !!

I also have the gift of predicting the gender of unborn children!!
Boy or girl !!!!

Also I can also predict that not only will people die at the end of their lives but before they do die they will also be screwed by the tax man and shafted by politicians!!

Another press release skillfully "edited" by an Adver boy!!
Pure Magic!!!!

Just another number, Swindon says...
9:01pm Tue 10 May 11

Another parasite feeding off the vulnerable. Adver, leave it for the gossip rags and print something sensible.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/9018093.Missing_Madeleine_McCann__spoke__to_psychic/

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top