The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann 'snatched by wobbly fat woman and is still alive', psychic claims Mm11

Madeleine McCann 'snatched by wobbly fat woman and is still alive', psychic claims Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann 'snatched by wobbly fat woman and is still alive', psychic claims Mm11

Madeleine McCann 'snatched by wobbly fat woman and is still alive', psychic claims Regist10

Madeleine McCann 'snatched by wobbly fat woman and is still alive', psychic claims

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann 'snatched by wobbly fat woman and is still alive', psychic claims Empty Madeleine McCann 'snatched by wobbly fat woman and is still alive', psychic claims

Post by Jill Havern 06.11.17 7:58

Madeleine McCann 'snatched by wobbly fat woman and is still alive', psychic claims  

Daily Star  

MADELEINE McCann
is still alive after being snatched by a “wobbly fat” ... these clues hold the answer to the mystery of Maddie's disappearance?

Margaret Carne, 73, who has assisted police in other cases, told UK detectives of her visions about the missing youngster.
She has met Madeleine’s doctor parents Kate and Gerry and their main benefactor Brian Kennedy – a double glazing multi-millionaire who helped finance the couple’s search for their daughter.
Metropolitan Police are hunting a woman dressed in purple seen lurking outside the McCanns’ Portuguese holiday apartment 90 minutes before then three-year-old Madeleine vanished in 2007

She and her husband – a convicted paedophile who has since died – were working as domestic helpers in the area at the time.
They too had vanished following Madeleine’s disappearance.
Brit detectives have been unable to locate the wife despite extensive searches and reportedly travelled to Bulgaria in a bid to find her as they pursue their £12million investigation.
The Met’s Operation Grange team was recently awarded an extra £154,000 of taxpayers’ cash to continue searching for the woman for at least another six months in order to “eliminate her from inquiries,” a source said.

Mum-of-three Margaret, from Long Bennington, Notts, told the Daily Star she has been haunted by “visions” involving Madeleine since she disappeared from the Algarve.

She said: "I have a natural ability to sense, feel, see things.

"I know Madeleine is alive today."

McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said Kate and Gerry, both 49 and from Rothley, Leics, were grateful for any help in finding their daughter.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41832

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann 'snatched by wobbly fat woman and is still alive', psychic claims Empty Re: Madeleine McCann 'snatched by wobbly fat woman and is still alive', psychic claims

Post by nglfi 06.11.17 8:53

Do the McCanns personally approve these stories?
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann 'snatched by wobbly fat woman and is still alive', psychic claims Empty Re: Madeleine McCann 'snatched by wobbly fat woman and is still alive', psychic claims

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 06.11.17 9:22

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Madeleine McCann 'snatched by wobbly fat woman and is still alive', psychic claims  

Daily Star  

MADELEINE McCann
is still alive after being snatched by a “wobbly fat” ... these clues hold the answer to the mystery of Maddie's disappearance?

Margaret Carne, 73, who has assisted police in other cases, told UK detectives of her visions about the missing youngster.
She has met Madeleine’s doctor parents Kate and Gerry and their main benefactor Brian Kennedy – a double glazing multi-millionaire who helped finance the couple’s search for their daughter.
Metropolitan Police are hunting a woman dressed in purple seen lurking outside the McCanns’ Portuguese holiday apartment 90 minutes before then three-year-old Madeleine vanished in 2007

She and her husband – a convicted paedophile who has since died – were working as domestic helpers in the area at the time.
Brit detectives have been unable to locate the wife despite extensive searches and reportedly travelled to Bulgaria in a bid to find her as they pursue their £12million investigation.
The Met’s Operation Grange team was recently awarded an extra £154,000 of taxpayers’ cash to continue searching for the woman for at least another six months in order to “eliminate her from inquiries,” a source said.

Mum-of-three Margaret, from Long Bennington, Notts, told the Daily Star she has been haunted by “visions” involving Madeleine since she disappeared from the Algarve.

McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said Kate and Gerry, both 49 and from Rothley, Leics, were grateful for any help in finding their daughter.
After jemmying the bedroom shutters, said fat wobbly lady well greased the window frame to allow her an easy passage. big grin
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 06.11.17 11:02

'Metropolitan Police are hunting a woman dressed in purple seen lurking outside the McCanns’ Portuguese holiday apartment 90 minutes before then three-year-old Madeleine vanished in 2007'

Madeleine McCann 'snatched by wobbly fat woman and is still alive', psychic claims Jane_t11
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 06.11.17 11:14

Just out of interest how clear is the colour purple when viewed in a dimly lit side street?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.11.17 11:59

What a load of old bleeeeep!

An elementary question.. why, when Mrs Murat saw this purple vision at the time of Madleine's disappearance, has it taken ten and a half years to be unearthed - and now?  

Is it to justify the continuation of the Operation Grange farce, or was the weekend a bit short on worthwhile news?

Whatever, it's a load of rolex.

Wonder what old Robbie's up to these days - his eyes in something?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 06.11.17 12:09

I believe Jenny Murat also saw a car travelling up this one way street going the wrong way.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 06.11.17 12:19

aquila wrote:Just out of interest how clear is the colour purple when viewed in a dimly lit side street?

Can't be sure but Jez Wilkins saw her around 8.15pm - 8.30pm Sunset was  8.25pm Civil Twilight ended at 8.53pm so wouldn't have been dark.  He would likely have been able to see colours easily which is why he described her wearing purple.

Civil Twilight

• On the ground, you can still see everything clearly without extra illumination, you can still read a book, for example. Towards the end of this period, car headlamps need to be switched on and streetlamps will be lit.

Headlights are not required until approximately 30 minutes after sunset.

This photo was taken approx 8.20pm on May 3rd 2007 at a beach close to Praia da Luz but is not representative of the actual light as the camera was facing the sun.

Madeleine McCann 'snatched by wobbly fat woman and is still alive', psychic claims Sunset10
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 06.11.17 12:35

HiDeHo wrote:
aquila wrote:Just out of interest how clear is the colour purple when viewed in a dimly lit side street?

Can't be sure but Jez Wilkins saw her around 8.15pm - 8.30pm Sunset was  8.25pm Civil Twilight ended at 8.53pm so wouldn't have been dark.

Civil Twilight

• On the ground, you can still see everything clearly without extra illumination, you can still read a book, for example. Towards the end of this period, car headlamps need to be switched on and streetlamps will be lit.

This photo was taken approx 8.20pm on May 3rd 2007 at a beach close to Praia da Luz but is not representative of the actual light as the camera was facing the sun.

Madeleine McCann 'snatched by wobbly fat woman and is still alive', psychic claims Sunset10
I think you miss the subtlety of my point and have posted lighting conditions and a picture of lighting on a beach when in actual fact street lighting on a narrow side street is something far different.

The colour purple is not easily recognizable by the human eye in dark conditions. How many witness statements from anywhere in the world (take your pick) say that in semi darkness they remember the colour purple?

Most witnesses would say either dark or light coloured clothing wouldn't they?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.11.17 12:47

Clearly Mrs Murat forgot to mention the mysterious woman in purple when asked about the night of 3rd May 2007, when giving her witness statement on 15th May 2007, only 12 days later when the memory would still be fresh..

--- Still relating to the facts which occurred on the evening of 03 May 2007, the deponent states that on that night she was at home with her son Robert. They followed their normal routine: About 19h50 she went to the "Batista" supermarket to buy bread. Then she went back to the house where she arrived more or less at the same time as Robert. Later they sat in the kitchen where they were talking for some time, having also eaten. She recalls that they were talking until close to midnight about Robert's project, related to the property and called 'Romigen.Com". Finally they went to their bedrooms to pass the night.

--- Asked, she explains that while they were talking in the kitchen, she is not able to say when, she recalls having heard a siren ringing at least once. Although not usual, she also did not "connect" because it could possibly have been an ambulance. (She recalls that sometimes, when the wind blows in a certain direction, it is possible to hear in the house sirens of police cars or ambulances that pass on the EN125).

--- Questioned, she says that during that night she also heard no noise or strange movements of people and also no one knocked on the door to ask or to request help to find the missing girl.

---Asked, she assures that her son Robert did not leave the house that night. Furthermore, she says that he usually gets up first. On that day she does not remember if that was what happened.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.11.17 12:57

Jez Wilkins rogatory interview - 8th April 2008  [snipped]..

Q. Relative to the time I met Gerry McCann on the Thursday night of May 3, 2007

As stated in my original deposition, I believe that I left the apartment around 20h30. I calculate that I met Gerry on the road between 20h45 and 21h15. I am aware of the importance of this hour and am also aware that the media announced our meeting time as 21h05. Even if this were correct, I have no idea from where such information originated. It is not possible to give you a more exact time.

Q. Relative to the exact location you met Gerry'

I left my apartment pushing my son's pram so that he could sleep. I did not have a particular direction to follow nor did I have a specific time to do this. I left the apartment and turned right. I walked via the lower street, looked to the building block where the McCann apartment was situated and saw a woman dressed in purple clothing. I referred to this woman in relation to the questions asked by Jane Tanner.

The re-enactment - when Gerald met Jez..

Madeleine McCann 'snatched by wobbly fat woman and is still alive', psychic claims Edgar

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.11.17 13:04

I question the reliability of Jez Wilkins as a bona-fide witness.  Suspicion compounded by the sensational story his partner, Bridget O'Donnell, created for the Guardian in December 2007 - 'My Months With Madeleine'.

There are a few things that don't add up and bearing in mind they are both professionals in the world of media - she being an ex-BBC Crimewatch producer by some strange coincidence, all is not as it appears methinks.

thinking

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 06.11.17 13:35

‘Wobbly fat woman’? That’s a bit unPC. Shouldn’t it be cisgender woman of size? 
Anyway, Clarence says Kate and Gerry are grateful for any help ............(in keeping their name in the papers and perpetuating their victimhood ) IMO.
How ludicrous!
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 06.11.17 14:24

Verdi wrote:Clearly Mrs Murat forgot to mention the mysterious woman in purple when asked about the night of 3rd May 2007, when giving her witness statement on 15th May 2007, only 12 days later when the memory would still be fresh..

--- Still relating to the facts which occurred on the evening of 03 May 2007, the deponent states that on that night she was at home with her son Robert. They followed their normal routine: About 19h50 she went to the "Batista" supermarket to buy bread. Then she went back to the house where she arrived more or less at the same time as Robert. Later they sat in the kitchen where they were talking for some time, having also eaten. She recalls that they were talking until close to midnight about Robert's project, related to the property and called 'Romigen.Com". Finally they went to their bedrooms to pass the night.

--- Asked, she explains that while they were talking in the kitchen, she is not able to say when, she recalls having heard a siren ringing at least once. Although not usual, she also did not "connect" because it could possibly have been an ambulance. (She recalls that sometimes, when the wind blows in a certain direction, it is possible to hear in the house sirens of police cars or ambulances that pass on the EN125).

--- Questioned, she says that during that night she also heard no noise or strange movements of people and also no one knocked on the door to ask or to request help to find the missing girl.

---Asked, she assures that her son Robert did not leave the house that night. Furthermore, she says that he usually gets up first. On that day she does not remember if that was what happened.
Good old Jenny, she took to the streets in a vehicle and pleaded with locals who may have not paid their taxes/have permission to rent out apartments and might not be willing to speak to anyone but her.

It's vomit time.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 06.11.17 14:46

aquila wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:

Can't be sure but Jez Wilkins saw her around 8.15pm - 8.30pm Sunset was  8.25pm Civil Twilight ended at 8.53pm so wouldn't have been dark.

Civil Twilight

I think you miss the subtlety of my point and have posted lighting conditions and a picture of lighting on a beach when in actual fact street lighting on a narrow side street is something far different.

The colour purple is not easily recognizable by the human eye in dark conditions. How many witness statements from anywhere in the world (take your pick) say that in semi darkness they remember the colour purple?

don't think I missed the subtlety of your comment but please correct me if you feel I'm wrong.

The photo was just an addition that really does not show the true light because of the camera angle, as I mentioned.

The time he claims to have seen her was possibly BEFORE or AT sunset and, as twilight suggests you can read a book until half an hour later, I would suggest that there was likely no need for street lighting and colours would be easily discernible for quite some while after he claims to have seen her.

He claims to have seen the colour purple,  and the lighting conditions suggest he should have had no problem seeing purple.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 06.11.17 14:49

She said: "I have a natural ability to sense, feel, see things"

I hate to burst your bubble, but we all do Margaret. I sense something too.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 06.11.17 14:51

HiDeHo wrote:
aquila wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:

Civil Twilight

don't think I missed the subtlety of your comment but please correct me if you feel I'm wrong.

The photo was just an addition that really does not show the true light because of the camera angle, as I mentioned.

The time he claims to have seen her was possibly BEFORE or AT sunset and, as twilight suggests you can read a book until half an hour later, I would suggest that there was likely no need for street lighting and colours would be easily discernible for quite some while after he claims to have seen her.

He claims to have seen the colour purple,  and the lighting conditions suggest he should have had no problem seeing purple.
I disagree with you but you are very much entitled to your opinion.

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 06.11.17 15:03

Madeleine McCann 'snatched by wobbly fat woman and is still alive', psychic claims Img_2010

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.11.17 15:15

NickE wrote:Madeleine McCann 'snatched by wobbly fat woman and is still alive', psychic claims Img_2010
BRAVO - that is brilliant laugh !!!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 06.11.17 15:29

This description of a 'wobbly fat purple' suspect has got to be up there with Jon Clarke of the Olive Press' '(Amaral) trolled long and hard from his villa in Andalucia' for hilarity.

It just beggars belief that people are being paid to write things like this. If I'd known journalism was so easy as to write any old trash about anything, id perhaps have given it a shot!!
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.11.17 15:47

Madeleine McCann 'snatched by wobbly fat woman and is still alive', psychic claims 220px-Sunset_2007-1

The sun about a minute before sunset - Portugal October 2007  (wikipedia)

Magnificent!  I saw much the same on Satuday last, only the cloud formation was more impressive.  Just like Kate McCann - never got my camera with me to capture the moment.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.11.17 15:51

nglfi wrote:This description of a 'wobbly fat purple' suspect has got to be up there with Jon Clarke of the Olive Press' '(Amaral) trolled long and hard from his villa in Andalucia' for hilarity.

It just beggars belief that people are being paid to write things like this. If I'd known journalism was so easy as to write any old trash about anything, id perhaps have given it a shot!!
I think it even more unbelievable (if indeed you can have degress of unbelievability daft ) that they expect the public to accept the utter tripe.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 06.11.17 16:43

Verdi wrote:I question the reliability of Jez Wilkins as a bona-fide witness.  Suspicion compounded by the sensational story his partner, Bridget O'Donnell, created for the Guardian in December 2007 - 'My Months With Madeleine'.

There are a few things that don't add up and bearing in mind they are both professionals in the world of media - she being an ex-BBC Crimewatch producer by some strange coincidence, all is not as it appears methinks.

thinking
Agreed! Gerry, according to Jez, "Appeared from the area of the gate". What strange phrasing! I note he is careful not to commit to having witnessed Gerry actually come out through the gate. Instead, he "Appeared" like a headless horseman in a haunted wood. Then, the Wilkins were terribly concerned and  "aware that the apartment was a corner building and with easy access from the road. The apartments were not very secure and entry could easily be gained." How did the Wilkins know that the apartment was not securely locked? Are we to believe Gerry was so lax about security that he told recent, casual acquaintances that he was leaving the door open and they didn't find such unnecessary disclosure odd? Brigid, in her article, places mini-tennis on Thursday morning when the Lobsters group was sailing.Oops! Naw, I wouldn't trust a word from these two.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.11.17 18:12

I wonder if Ms Carne has received the same level of scrutiny that Olegario Sousa suggested PJ applied?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 06.11.17 20:10

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Madeleine McCann 'snatched by wobbly fat woman and is still alive', psychic claims  

Daily Star  

This isn't news it's recycling from 2014 Foyer magazine.

Madeleine McCann 'snatched by wobbly fat woman and is still alive', psychic claims B4fnd210

Neither does Margaret Carne have anything of an internet presence which is a bit odd considering she has assisted the police in other cases

Ok Mystic Margaret - if you're so good, "WHERE IS MADELEINE RIGHT NOW?"  Any clues?

MADELEINE McCann

big grin  Hilarious if it weren't so sad.

You can just imagine Bella sneaking around the area trying to be inconspicuous then breaking into McCann's apartment, hiding behind a door when Gerry was doing his check, then making a quick exit, carrying a 4yr old through a 2ft window, 3ft of the ground without being seen or heard.    And she did all of that without leaving a single trace.  Then she toddled of with a child in her arms, (obviously within a very short time given the McCann's timelines and the other people who were around the area) and was seen by no-one.  AMAZING!!!

Obviously, Smithman is in the clear now  big grin

This is nothing new so why wasn't this addressed when Op Grange was first set up? Why are they spending £154,000 on a crazy lead 3 years later?

What other cases? 

Is the reference to a "fat wobbly woman" the only information that she could offer to the police? And they take this so seriously that they spend £154,000 on it 

Of course she met the Prime suspects McCanns and Brian Kennedy' s cheque book 
so did Rob Murat, Martin Smith and no doubt a few more witnesses 

Try Exeter - we all know that was Jane Tanner 

Yet another dead paedophile - change the record Clarence, you're getting boring 

Of course they vanished - every pretend suspect reported in the UK media vanishes 

Well they have got less chance of finding her now that the UK gutter press and their irresponsible journalsts have alerted her to the fact that she is being sought after
. duh

laugh Hysterical - a bit of common sense and a read of the PJ files would enable anyone to eliminate her immediately

Why go to the press - this case is a police matter?  How much was she paid for this story?

OK then - WHERE IS MADDIE NOW?  Give us a clue at least.

Even this sort of help?  Alerting a suspect via mainstream media?  Nonsense articles that make the case look like a farce?  

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum