The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 5 Mm11

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 5 Mm11

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 5 Regist10

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 5 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by sharonl 06.02.22 16:56

Jill Havern wrote:4. Carlos thingy   think

eta: Carlos Anjos, Head of the Portuguese Police Federation

(courtesy of Silentscope via private message)   blushing1

thumbsup

Well done - correct again. Mr
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth? - Page 5 Empty Re: McQuiz of the Day: Who said this? Fact or Myth?

Post by sharonl 06.02.22 17:32

sharonl wrote:1. "I will take my secrets about the Maddie McCann case to my grave".   Father Pajero and Arthur Cowley

2.  "I am a decent, caring human being. If I can help them, I will.”             Clarence Mitchell

3 "We know who took Madeleine - and she'll be home by Christmas"     Francisco Marco - Metodo3

4 "He lies with as many teeth as he has in his mouth. Finally we know what side truth is on."   Carlos Anjos

5 "The McCanns have hired a team of crack detectives, the best there is"  

6 "The only thing that did not happen was an abduction"  Francisco Moita Flores

7. "I saw a strongly-built man, blue eyes, somewhat balding and with blondish hair, brutally raping that girl and then strangling her with his hands, throwing the cadaver into a lake."  Marcos Aragao Correio

8 "Just call me stu"    Stuart Prior

9 "If you take the common sense approach and look at timings and the fact they are medics and there are four other medics in the group, they would know what to do to resuscitate a child." Rachael Oldfield

10. 'I LISTENED FOR 15 SECONDS AND KNEW THEY WERE INNOCENT'  Brian Kennedy

11. "I expressed the thanks of Madeleine's parents to the Portuguese authorities for their efforts and said we would do everything in our power to secure the safe return of Madeleine to her parents."  Gordon Brown

"12 No Gerry. Now I feel free to ask you, don't you feel free to answer me?"    Sandra Felgurias

13 "We have set up a mechanism for people who said that they wanted do do something and contribute, so that the money can be used for all sorts of reasons but probably mainly for legal expenditure"  John McCann

14 "If She's dead, she's dead, but not by their hand"  Clarence Mitchell

One left - no. 5
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 06.02.22 21:04

5. Clarence Mitchell 

In 2010, Clarence Mitchell, whilst hinting for funds to continue the alleged search for Madeleine, claimed that the McCanns had hired a team of crack detectives, the best there was.  He named this company as Alpha Investigations Group.  It turns out that there was no such company and the actual company was a bogus company called Alphaig Limited set purely for McCann purposes. The company had one director of Arthur Cowley, no other staff, no assets, no cash.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2584

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 06.02.22 21:30

Silentscope wrote:5. Clarence Mitchell 

In 2010, Clarence Mitchell, whilst hinting for funds to continue the alleged search for Madeleine, claimed that the McCanns had hired a team of crack detectives, the best there was.  He named this company as Alpha Investigations Group.  It turns out that there was no such company and the actual company was a bogus company called Alphaig Limited set purely for McCann purposes. The company had one director of Arthur Cowley, no other staff, no assets, no cash.

Mr Correct

Well done all.

Over to someone else now.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.04.22 11:12

1. "The dog's behaviour for these alerts led me to the following opinions. The first alert was given with the dog’s head in the air without a positive area being identified. This is the alert given by him when there is no tangible evidence to be located [i.e. a physical corpse], only the remaining scent."

2. "My gut instinct is that the McCann's are hiding a big secret. I have a real suspicion we are not being told the whole truth."

3. Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt those who hide behind what they think is anonymity of the net 2harsass victims must face the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4. "She found it that morning, lifeless on the ground, with a head injury."

5. "Madeleine is dead. The death was not intentional. The McCann's have disposed of the remains in a hidden manner and they feel confident will not be found. Cause of death may have included causing her to be very sleepy and a fall. They have feared being accused. Timeframe must be questioned. Strong possibility of sexual abuse."

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41839

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 30.04.22 11:26

2. John Stalker
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4425

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 30.04.22 11:28

5.Hans Christian Wolters?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.04.22 11:28

CaKeLoveR wrote:5.Hans Christian Wolters?
Nope!

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 30.04.22 11:31

I was hoping to rely on memory - looks as though I will have look for the quotes.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 30.04.22 11:48

1-- Martin Grime 

4-Goncalo Amaral

Activity : 2376

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 30.04.22 13:37

5- Peter Hyatt

Activity : 2376

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.05.22 12:16

No guesses for Number 3?

3. Gr8 work by @skymartinbrunt those who hide behind what they think is anonymity of the net 2harsass victims must face the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Probably one of the most important tweets....

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 01.05.22 16:42

Must be Jimmy 'two flags' Gamble. He tweets rubbish like 'Gr8'.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.05.22 17:34

Doug D wrote:Must be Jimmy 'two flags' Gamble. He tweets rubbish like 'Gr8'.

It certainly was Mr Gamble, congratulating Martin Brunt for doorstepping Brenda Leyland just before she died.
As he said: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top