The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect Mm11

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect Mm11

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect Regist10

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect Empty NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by ShuBob 13.10.13 20:45

Someone on Twitter has posted two e-fits which they allege are from a local newspaper:

https://twitter.com/ad_mills/status/389465949843124225

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect BWepN79CQAA8XKe
NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect BWfGTaPIQAAEkRr
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect Empty Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by Guest 13.10.13 20:50

ShuBob wrote:Someone on Twitter has posted two e-fits which they allege are from a local newspaper:

As I commented on the other thread, the guy on the right is a dead ringer for Martin Brunt.  wow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect Empty Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by tasprin 13.10.13 20:55

melisande wrote:
ShuBob wrote:Someone on Twitter has posted two e-fits which they allege are from a local newspaper:

As I commented on the other thread, the guy on the right is a dead ringer for Martin Brunt.  wow
Perhaps someone could tweet Martin Brunt urgently and let him know Scotland Yard wants to talk to him
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 20:57

tasprin wrote:
melisande wrote:

Perhaps someone could tweet Martin Brunt urgently and let him know Scotland Yard wants to talk to him
You couldn't make it up! big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 13.10.13 21:00

It could be Gerry and O'Brien
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 13.10.13 21:01

I suppose people will be phoning in saying 'I've seen that man on Sky News. He's always standing in front of that spinning Scotland Yard sign'
tasprin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 21:04

tasprin wrote:I suppose people will be phoning in saying 'I've seen that man on Sky News. He's always standing in front of that spinning Scotland Yard sign'
And the other guy has been seen this weekend behind the Scotland Yard desk !  He is spinning as well. Lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect Empty My first thought.....

Post by OpenMind 13.10.13 21:13

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect <a href=NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect Sdfghjkl_zpscca2e9a2" />

Activity : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 13.10.13 21:21

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect Brunt_1954694c
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 13.10.13 21:24

The other is Richard Keyes

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect Richard-Keys+cropped

Job done. Where's my reward? spin
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 22:21

candyfloss wrote:NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect BWfFABIIUAA8l58
That's an awful headline, implying this is an abductor.  Someone tweeted this..........

Cepe Smith@CepeSmith 14m
@hendopolis assumption of guilt - UK press never learn
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk 13.10.13 22:21

candyfloss wrote:NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect BWfGTaPIQAAEkRr
The SAME man? nah
wjk
wjk

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 22:23

wjk wrote:
candyfloss wrote:NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect BWfGTaPIQAAEkRr
The SAME man? nah
They're having a laugh aren't they, the two e-fits are the same man..........wft
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 13.10.13 22:24

candyfloss wrote:
candyfloss wrote:NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect BWfFABIIUAA8l58
That's an awful headline, implying this is an abductor.  Someone tweeted this..........

Cepe Smith@CepeSmith 14m
@hendopolis assumption of guilt - UK press never learn
Why are they calling him 'the Snatcher'.? Scotland Yard said they don't even know if he's important to the investigation until they've spoken to him.
tasprin

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk 13.10.13 22:25

candyfloss wrote:
wjk wrote:
The SAME man? nah
They're having a laugh aren't they, the two e-fits are the same man..........wft
There is no similarity whatsoever in those faces, none at all!!
wjk
wjk

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 22:30

Even made the front page of the Guardian..........

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect BWfKqOuIEAAf8ov
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 22:31

And Mirror.......

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect BWfLHYQIYAEzeBJ
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 13.10.13 22:34

Mr Redwood, there are two extremely reliable witnesses you seem to have overlooked.

http://madeleinemccannthetruth.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/the-dogs-their-findings-and-facts/eddie-and-keela-png/
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 13.10.13 22:38

When I first saw that photo I thought it was Brunty.

The two e-fit pics are of the same man?   I hope this isn't going to turn into yet another farce.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 13.10.13 22:39

Can anyone clever with photo-dropping place these two photos on top of each other to get an amalgam. My feeling is it could well look like a gezza.....big grin

One thing to be grateful for, there's no way it looks like the dead paedo who wrote a death note to his long abandoned son who burnt it without claiming the millions of squids prize. big grin 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 22:46

Putting this post in here.......

candyfloss wrote:
Searcgforthetruth wrote:Reported on Sky the EFit are from the Smith family!
Oooo err!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 13.10.13 22:50

candyfloss wrote:Putting this post in here.......

candyfloss wrote:
Searcgforthetruth wrote:Reported on Sky the EFit are from the Smith family!
Oooo err!
EXACTLY what I was thinking then, make an amalgam of the two faces and it looks like a gezza to me.....so the police would like to find this man and interview him, would they. spin 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top