The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Antonella Lazzeri

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Antonella Lazzeri

Post by jd on 08.01.12 2:02

This has probably been posted before at some point but I am posting it as I am totally stunned by Antonella Lazzeri's 2nd reply reply on 10th June 2010 (in red). For someone who has been so closely reporting this case, is she really this totally stupid & thick to say the shutters were broken because 2 men came to fix them the day before (wow! bloody wow!)...has it totally flown past her radar that the main part of the abduction fairytale from the mccanns was that the 'abductor jemmied the shutters' to get in and out, in other words Antonella Lazzeri....On the night of May 3rd the shutters were fixed and in good working order and there was no damage to them when they went to the Tapas Bar that night, and this is why they knew she had been abducted. And on the sticker book they ripped to write down the timeline, the first entry was 'All Shutters Up' Not to mention that by June 2010 it was known for a fact that the shutters were never jemmied and it was a lie which they admitted to.

My god, this person seriously needs to be taken off reporting as she is clearly incapable of reporting a story and knowing what the story is about. People like her, Louise Mensch MP, jeremy vine should read some of the facts first before they try to demean people calling them 'ghouls' and 'go seek medical help'. No wonder the Uk has such a bad reputation of its media reporting, the proof is in the pudding and its the good ones I feel sorry for who are tarred with the same brush

A blunder by Sun journalist Antonella Lazzeri about the shutters

"We reproduce this exchange of correspondence by permission of the ex-police officer who wrote to Ms Lazzeri of 'The Sun', as it sheds light on the ignorance of some leading journalists in the McCann case, notably, in this instance, her obvious blunder about the shutters. The Madeleine Foundation does not accuse the McCanns of lying".

Sent: 25 May 2010 17:37
To: Antonella Lazzeri
Subject: Article today, Tues 25 May

Dear Ms Lazzeri,
Do you get paid to write this sort of thing ? Link
Quite apart from the overall nonsense value of it, you have included in it at least three pairs of contradictory statements.
And you are also clearly not familiar with the course of the investigation over the last few years.
It is very sad to see professional journalists trotting out this nonsense and making easier for the McCanns, who clearly DO know what happened to Madeleine that night, to get away with what they have done. You are diverting the attention of the public from the facts in the case.
Unless you are paid a lot of money, you should feel ashamed.

Yours sincerely
[withheld]

Subject: RE: Article today, Tues 25 May
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 11:18:46 +0100
To: [withheld]

Considering your previous profession I find your comments very strange. The McCanns had NOTHING to do with their daughter's abduction. For God's sake leave them alone and no I don't get paid extra for writing about them.

Sent: 15 June 2010 12:01
To: Lazzeri, Antonella

Dear Antonella,
Thank you for your reply.
The issue is whether Madeleine was abducted at all.
There is simply NO evidence of abduction. Merely for Mrs McCann to say she "knew at once" is not sufficient. They lied about the broken shutters and the open window. They lied about cuddle-cat being on a high shelf, they lied about the half hourly checks, they have lied repeatedly and continuously, but no journalist has ever seen fit to tackle them or the rest of the Tapas7 about the obviously contradictions in their stories.
Obviously journalists now dare not seek the truth, for fear of a writ from Carter-Ruck. Which for the freedom of the British press is even more sad than the accidental death of a small girl in her parent's apartment in Portugal.

The GMC left Dr Harold Shipman alone for a long time. The police left the Wests alone for many years. The Catholic Church left paedophile priests alone for generations. I am afraid I do not find that remark reassuring from someone in your profession.

Yours sincerely
[withheld]

Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 12:09:35 +0100
To: [withheld]

They never said cuddle cat was on a high shelf, they always said it was on the bed where it had been when Madeleine was there, it is not said in any of their interviews that the cat had been moved. That was a mistake made by a journalist which was then picked up and copied - this is my point a lot of misinformation has been put around through mistakes.

I don't know what you mean about the shutters and lying - the shutter was broken, two men from the resort came and fixed them the day before Madeleine went, if you look at the police files you will see their names and a copy of the maintenance report. As for the open window, Kate said it was open I don't know why you think she was lying. As for the half hourly visits, they have been verified by the police through witnesses at the Tapas Bar. As for the Tapas 7 - there may be slight differences between them, that would be expected, I would find it more suspicious if they all tallied completely.
I don't know if you recently saw a TV series in which eye witness reports were tested, the differences between what people saw and then recalled was amazing.
There is absolutely no evidence that Madeleine came to any harm in the flat, Britain's foremost criminologist who I interviewed said it was completely impossible for so many people to have covered up Madeleine's death and lied about the abduction and to have kept it up for so long.

I feel very sorry for the McCanns to have lost a child is terrible, to then have such horrible, vile things put about them on the internet is just not human. As for myself, I am not paid by them, or Clarence Mitchell or anyone else apart from my newspaper.

Dear Antonella,
Thank you for your reply. I do not wish to divert you from your next assignment, and you may wish to let this drop. However,

Even if the shutters were repaired the previous day, as you insist, it follows that they were clearly NOT ‘jemmied open’ on the night in question, as the McCanns originally reported.

Please remember that it was only when the falsehood of that claim was laid bare the following morning, by the police and the forensic scientists, that they came up with the story of having left the patio doors unlocked. A story which for most people is actually even less convincing.

Do you routinely, on holiday, leave your room or apartment unlocked with your passports, money, credit cards, mobile phone, jewellery, lap top computers, camera, video, plane tickets or check in details, sports equipment, and assorted extremely young children inside ?
I know the answer. You do not.
And nor did they. Even though they now have to insist that they did exactly that for six nights in a row.

And if the patio doors had been left unlocked, why do the McCanns and their Tapas friends also get confused as to whether they entered by the front door or the patio doors when they did the alleged 30 minute checks. It is not difficult to remember which door you went in. To get in by the front door they would have needed a key, which would have had to be have been handed over to the person making the next alleged check.

You say there is no evidence that Madeleine came to harm in the flat. The dogs marked for both blood and cadaverine, not only there, but in other places suggestive of concealment and subsequent disposal of a body. The McCann's, and Clarence Mitchell’s, excuses for the findings of the dogs are just risible.

Sorry, but speaking as an ex-cop it just doesn’t hang together. Which is why I retain an interest. The reports from the private detectives 'convinced ' that she is being held in a "hellish lair" within 10 miles, and / or that she was spirited away to Australia in a luxury yacht by a Victoria Beckham lookalike in Barcelona are sadly beyond comedy and only serve to emphasise how desperate they have become to prevent people asking the simple questions.

I have no idea what the truth is.

All I know is that it is evident that they have not told the whole truth about what happened.

I know you have other assignments, and will not be offended if you wish to bring this correspondence to an end

Yours sincerely
[withheld]

http://www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk/Antonella%20Lazzeri.html

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

speculation or fact

Post by russiandoll on 08.01.12 14:10

Anyone can have a theory as to what happened to Madeleine. I expect a reporter to stick to facts and not make errors when reporting.
Unless I have made a mistake in my recollection of the police files and Kate's book, she refers to a shutter repair May 1st, so not the day before Madeleine's disappearance as reported by her parents, that would have been May 2nd.
Kate did query in her diary entry for April 30th a repair to shutters, I believe. Why she then used this diary for her book with the repair date of May 1st is beyond me. The journalist does not state the repaired shutters were those of the McCann's bedroom, her report makes the strong impression on the reader that it was the set of shutters in the children's room which were damaged and repaired.
Unless I am reading her report incorrectly. Sloppy journalism and she does not have a particularly good command of English for someone in that profession.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Antonella Lazzeri

Post by jd on 10.01.12 16:31

Antonella Lazzeri.....A little help for you to understand the shutters were broken...most of which your paper reported and probably by you!!!!!

The First Reactions

Trish Cameron: They last checked at half past nine; they were all sound asleep, sleeping; windows shut; shutters shut. Kate went back at ten o'clock to check; the front door was lying open; the window had been tampered with; the shutters had been jammied open... or whatever you call it, and Madeleine was missing.

Jon Corner, a close friend of Mrs McCann and godparent of the twins, said Kate telephoned him in the middle of the night distraught.
He said: "She just blurted out that Madeleine had been abducted. She told me, 'They have broken the shutter on the window and taken my little girl.'
"They had left the apartment locked while they were having their meal, but when they went back the last time they saw the damage." "Kate said the shutters of the room were smashed. Madeleine was missing It looks as though someone had gone straight past the twins to get to her"

Jill Renwick, a family friend, told GMTV at 7:45am, on the morning of 04 May "...She's obviously been taken as she couldn't have gone out on her own and the shutters had been forced open." "The shutters had been broken open and they've gone into the room and taken her."

A woman friend of the McCanns - one of their holiday party of nine adults and eight children - said: "The window shutters, which had been closed since we arrived on Saturday, were open along with the window. They can be opened from the outside. "The window opens on to a car park. The door to the room was shut. It looks as if someone has come through the window and possibly left through the door."

Gerry tells Brian Healy the shutters were broken and the door was open, 05 May 2007 "Gerry told me when they went back the shutters to the room were broken, they were jemmied up and she was gone," said Mr Healy. "She'd been taken from the chalet. The door was open."

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id31.html

You didn't know after 3 years, maybe after 5 you will get it

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 13.11.13 4:52

Saw this one on the Maury show: a new disease: Lieabetes. People suffering from that can simply not speak the truth.

I guess there won't be some good questions at this dinner. On the positive side: kate looks like she can use some food, maybe she should only open her mouth to stuff it.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 13.11.13 8:57

Mrs. is to announce the results at a Gala Dinner.    How will she ever attend being as she is suffering from an indescribable fear blah blah. ?

I know if I had an indescribable fear I would not be able to attend a Gala Dinner let alone announce the results of such a  Campaign.

Will the photos be on their website or in The Sun tomorrow?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum