The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" - Page 3 Mm11

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" - Page 3 Mm11

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" - Page 3 Regist10

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life"

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life"

Post by Jill Havern 03.12.17 16:46

Is 'coz' a Russian or Portuguese word Sergey?

Have you spent any time in the UK?

Where has Mr Bennett and MayMuse fed any of your words to the media?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41843

Back to top Go down

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life"

Post by MayMuse 03.12.17 16:50

doisgaloes wrote:I think ill speak with people who I trust from now on as I see Mr. Bennet and MayMuse use my words twist them and feed to the media desperate to get some importance back in the corner. Both of your statements here are useless coz none of you know anything regarding this case and myself besides what media sold to you.
Mr Malinka just stop it! 
No one has twisted your words or fed them to the media as can be seen in the posts! 

What do you know about the case other than your experience? 

You supposedly worked on a website Romigen, always thought that an odd name for an estate agency/business card production when it is a known Generic solvent remover? Has that website ever materialised? 

I think you are losing a sense of perspective here, no one here bought in to what the media were selling. This is a truth forum!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 03.12.17 16:51

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Have you ever spent any time in the UK Mr Malinka?

Only after all that, I went to the UK for Xmas with my friends.

Coz - is short for "Because", a lot of online gaming would make one write short words.
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 03.12.17 16:55

doisgaloes wrote:Not him, but his colleagues did. The officer who got physical with me was called Pereira. Amaral was bang out of order as well at the end of the interrogation, to be honest.

How did Metodo 3 treated you?

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 03.12.17 16:59

doisgaloes wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:Have you ever spent any time in the UK Mr Malinka?

Only after all that, I went to the UK for Xmas with my friends.

Coz - is short for "Because", a lot of online gaming would make one write short words.
Are you proficient at online gaming? 

Christmas in England, that's an experience, what part of the Uk did you visit ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 03.12.17 17:05

I play sometimes. The parts the UK were East Midlands and Edinborough.
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 03.12.17 17:10

doisgaloes wrote:I play sometimes. The parts the UK were East Midlands and Edinborough.

Would you class yourself as a "gamer?" 

East Midlands and Edinburgh Airports?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 03.12.17 17:13

East Midlands, Leicester?
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 03.12.17 17:18

Is “bang out of order” a gaming phrase too ?
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 03.12.17 18:28

doisgaloes wrote:I see Mr. Bennett [sp.] and MayMuse use my words twist them and feed to the media desperate to get some importance back in the corner. Both of your statements here are useless coz none of you know anything regarding this case and myself besides what media sold to you.
Wow!

High time you stopped by for a bit longer here and have a good long browse through the thousand-plus discussion, analysis and research threads on CMOMM, Sergey. That would tell you 1,001 things that you don't know.

One thing nearly all of our 8,018 members on this forum will tell you is that we do not compile our research from our mainstream media here

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 03.12.17 22:46

Swedish media this evening.
'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" - Page 3 Screen18

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 03.12.17 22:53

Can anyone translate? 

There is a pained look about him, is he really only 32?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 03.12.17 23:11

doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by AskTheDogsSandra 03.12.17 23:37

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" - Page 3 Sm10

Well it worked last time Mr Malinka didn't it? You've clearly spent your 80k libel settlement and now you're trying to make a fast buck. You said you've already got a lawyer. They don't come cheap.

Sergey must be being paid for selling his story, so why is he asking the public to pay for the publication of his book?  Having his cake and eating it?

Madeleine McCann, the gift that just keeps on giving.

Every anniversary, every birthday, every Easter, every Christmas - just mention Madeleine McCann's name and get rich quick.

It doesn't even matter if a book isn't actually about Madeleine - just make sure the name Madeleine McCann is part of the title and you're on to a winner, providing the gullible public cough up to pay for its production!

That's why he came here asking for his discussion topics to be made private so people reading his media stories can't find the other side to his story.

Madeleine McCann R.I.P you poor child. What people are doing to your memory is beyond disgusting. Three years old and you are being used as a winning lottery ticket, year after year.

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" - Page 3 Cs10
'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" - Page 3 Cs210
AskTheDogsSandra
AskTheDogsSandra

Activity : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 03.12.17 23:44

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" - Page 3 Sm10

Well it worked last time Mr Malinka didn't it? You've clearly spent your 80k libel settlement and now you're trying to make a fast buck. You said you've already got a lawyer. They don't come cheap.

Sergey must be being paid for selling his story, so why is he asking the public to pay for the publication of his book?  Having his cake and eating it?

Madeleine McCann, the gift that just keeps on giving.

Every anniversary, every birthday, every Easter, every Christmas - just mention Madeleine McCann's name and get rich quick.

It doesn't even matter if a book isn't actually about Madeleine - just make sure the name Madeleine McCann is part of the title and you're on to a winner, providing the gullible public cough up to pay for its production!

Madeleine McCann R.I.P you poor child. What people are doing to your memory is beyond disgusting. Three years old and you are being used as a winning lottery ticket, year after year.

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" - Page 3 Cs10
'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" - Page 3 Cs210

@AskTheDogsSandra 

Spot on!
And that's the sickening sad crux of it...RIP Sweet child, Madeleine. ❤️

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 03.12.17 23:57

Am I sick for defending my name? Are you sure?
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.12.17 0:08

You could have called your book 'Kate and Gerry McCann: Collateral Damage'.

They are the ones who cause damage to people, not Madeleine.

Gonçalo Amaral (who you're also going to cause more damage to in your book)
Amaral's wife and children
Brenda Leyland (another one who lost her life)
Tony Bennett (threatened with prison)

I don't see how Madeleine could have caused anybody collateral damage.

She is the real victim. And she's dead.

At least you're still alive to be able to defend your name, whereas her name is being misused.

What you do, and how you earn your living is your own affair, but really Sergey why should other people crowdfund your book, so that you can defend your name, when you could publish it for free?

Why not write a blog or make a website - you're a computer expert so you must know how to do these things at minimal cost to yourself.

It's not sick to defend your name, of course it's not, but it is sick to use a dead child for that purpose especially when you've already said the book is about you and not her.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 0:32

Maybee, i will change the title. I hear you.
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.12.17 0:34

doisgaloes wrote:Maybee, i will change the title. I hear you.
m1264  roses

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 0:36

spinsuperman
Admin I really like you, you are nice yet just!
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.12.17 0:38

doisgaloes wrote:spin superman
Admin I really like you, you are nice yet just!
Thank you blushing1

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 04.12.17 0:42

doisgaloes wrote:Am I sick for defending my name? Are you sure?
Please don't twist words again,  I said sickening , and it is! 

Over ten years and Madeleine not only has not received justice she has not been given any peace. Her name is being used as a money making exercise whichever way you look at it. 

You want to defend and clear your name, so instead of being on the defensive and offensive why don't you just write the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and get on with it, as all I've seen is you try and twist every word, not just your own but that of others ...why? Is it to give your lawyers something to bite on... be careful those lawyers cost big bucks! 

Being as you did not want your "family" to read anything negative about you connected to the case, youve actually made a great head start on doing just that! 

Why don't you take a step back and think about what you are trying to achieve as I get the feeling that someone is behind you pushing your buttons and they don't have your best interests at heart in my opinion! I could be totally incorrect in that thought and if this is all your own thinking and doing then you only have yourself to blame........

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 0:52

You are totally incorrect. I don't know the ultimate truth about what happens to the poor girl. My heart goes to her, but not to those who surround her. I will write everything I know in my book, but unfortunately, I cant do it for free yet!!! If something changes in my life and my financial situation ill post it for free for the whole world.

doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 04.12.17 0:55

doisgaloes wrote:

You are totally incorrect. I don't know the ultimate truth about what happens to the poor girl. My heart goes to her, but not to those who surround her. I will write everything I know in my book, but unfortunately, I cant do it for free yet!!! If something changes in my life and my financial situation ill post it for free for the whole world.

Then the responsibility is all yours. 
Good luck!

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 0:58

Thank you, i will continue to be a part of this forum and answer as much as I can or remember. Now have to straighten things with media as they are writing trash about me "like the only suspect" and "forced to tell lies" this is all made up!
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top