The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" - Page 4 Mm11

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" - Page 4 Mm11

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" - Page 4 Regist10

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life"

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life"

Post by Phoebe 04.12.17 1:32

I will write everything I know in my book, but unfortunately, I cant do it for free yet!!! If something changes in my life and my financial situation ill post it for free for the whole world.

Well that answers the question for me. You are obviously writing this book as a way of making money. If your prime objective was, as you claimed early on, to protest your innocence and show how you have been wronged, then financial gain would not come into it.  It is possible that Operation Grange may end next Spring and interest among the wider public might start to dwindle after eleven years.
 You see a window of opportunity to make money from telling your part in the Madeleine McCann saga. Why not be honest and say so? I doubt you will reveal anything at all during your interactions with this forum. Why would you give information away for free when you intend to gain by selling it? I think this forum is merely being used to drum up interest and advertise your book. Sorry, but I think that poor child deserves more dignity than having someone cash in based on their association with the investigation into her fate. 
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life"

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 1:39

Oh is that simple - I am glad to hear your point of view. I am glad you made a conclusion for yourself.

YOU ARE WRONG!
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 04.12.17 1:47

Out of interest what is the breakdown of costs to publish your book as 30k seems rather excessive when there are platforms to self publish at a fraction? 

Are the monies you are trying to raise include payment for your co-writer?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 04.12.17 1:48

doisgaloes wrote:Oh is that simple - I am glad to hear your point of view. I am glad you made a conclusion for yourself.

YOU ARE WRONG!
 Your book is already being written, you have stated it is to restore your reputation which has suffered for the last ten years, you have said you will put everything into the book but you can't do it for free. What's not to understand? Because you became part of the investigation you have a story to tell - your account of what transpired. You have decided not to put it up as a blog or post, free to read, but to write a book and sell it. Therefore, you are selling your inside take on the affair. You have given no insights about what you know to this forum, despite a lot of posts. Therefore your purpose here is not to share what you might know with this forum for free.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 1:53

Haven't you read, I need a ghostwriter to make is readable. Do you know one who would do it for free?

Would you tell me your most precious secrets and fears for free?

Would you be generous enough to do that?
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 04.12.17 1:54

if kickstarter manages to fund your book Sergey it won't cost you a penny will it? And if kickstarter doesn't reach target you're not publishing so again it won't have cost you a penny would it? 

So, if target isn't reached will you refund your donators? 

And if it is do they get a free book?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 04.12.17 1:59

doisgaloes wrote:Haven't you read, I need a ghostwriter to make is readable. Do you know one who would do it for free?

A ghostwriter is normally not named, you mean your co-author? 

So your book is about your secrets and fears,is that right, and they have a price? 

Nothing to do with Madeleine ?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 2:03

No Kickstarter don't manage donated funds. 

Kickstarter won't take funds from credit cards of backers unless the goal is reached! If I don't make ill figure something out how to self-publish it. The world is full of good people and I found that a lot of people support me. 

I think I won't reach my goal, but I was preparing for it.  I have a backup plan!
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 2:04

MayMuse wrote:
doisgaloes wrote:Haven't you read, I need a ghostwriter to make is readable. Do you know one who would do it for free?

So your book is about your secrets and fears,is that right, and they have a price? 

Answer my question and ill answer yours.
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 04.12.17 2:11

No problem, I'll check grammar, spelling, syntax etc. for you. I'll even advise you on chapter headings, chapter length, paragraphs per page etc. and I won't charge a cent. After all, what you want is your own truthful and authentic account. You might have to get a "legal-eagle" to give it the once-over to safeguard against libel. As a matter of fact a close friend of mine has recently (self) published a rather attractive book on local history. Hard-back cover, quality paper/printwork and it was not particularly expensive to produce. Mark you, he did it as a labour of love rather than a money-spinner but it has sold quite well locally and to some Americans with links to the area and an interest in tracing their clans, so I expect he has recouped his costs. I edited it for him as a favour.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 04.12.17 2:18

doisgaloes wrote:
MayMuse wrote:

Answer my question and ill answer yours.
No I don't know anyone who would write a book on your behalf for free.

I don't have any secrets and my fears have already happened, and no one would be interested Sergey as I'm not connected to the case, and unfortunately you are and used that connection as an opportunity to make money, however you dress it up, you made a choice to tell the world your story, at a price.

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 2:22

You see, there is no solution but the one I am proposing. Every backer would get a book, I am not asking money for free, I am working for it.
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 04.12.17 2:24

doisgaloes wrote:You see, there is no solution but the one I am proposing. Every backer would get a book, I am not asking money for free, I am working for it.
Ok , have you seen Phoebes post and offer?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 2:26

Phoebe wrote:

No problem, I'll check grammar, spelling, syntax etc. for you. I'll even advise you on chapter headings, chapter length, paragraphs per page etc. and I won't charge a cent. After all, what you want is your own truthful and authentic account. You might have to get a "legal-eagle" to give it the once-over to safeguard against libel. As a matter of fact a close friend of mine has recently (self) published a rather attractive book on local history. Hard-back cover, quality paper/printwork and it was not particularly expensive to produce. Mark you, he did it as a labour of love rather than a money-spinner but it has sold quite well locally and to some Americans with links to the area and an interest in tracing their clans, so I expect he has recouped his costs. I edited it for him as a favour.

Can you send me a link to this book?

I think it might be a good idea!
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 04.12.17 2:28

doisgaloes wrote:
Phoebe wrote:

No problem, I'll check grammar, spelling, syntax etc. for you. I'll even advise you on chapter headings, chapter length, paragraphs per page etc. and I won't charge a cent. After all, what you want is your own truthful and authentic account. You might have to get a "legal-eagle" to give it the once-over to safeguard against libel. As a matter of fact a close friend of mine has recently (self) published a rather attractive book on local history. Hard-back cover, quality paper/printwork and it was not particularly expensive to produce. Mark you, he did it as a labour of love rather than a money-spinner but it has sold quite well locally and to some Americans with links to the area and an interest in tracing their clans, so I expect he has recouped his costs. I edited it for him as a favour
Can you send me a link to this book?

I think it might be a good idea!
You could p.m. me to discuss it further
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 2:37

I cant - admin says I don't have rights!
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 04.12.17 2:42

doisgaloes wrote:I cant - admin says I don't have rights!
That's because you are a new member here, it's not forever and is the same rule for all new members. perhaps speak to Jill about that?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 04.12.17 2:44

Will do.

Sorry guys/gals I am of to bed. Working week next.  catfight poke aaaah angrypcuser

Good night and thank you for listening :)
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 04.12.17 9:43

MADDIE PROBE FAILURES
Madeleine McCann’s parents suffer fresh heartache as ex suspect claims investigation is ‘web of lies and blackmail’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5057352/madeleine-mccann-parents-suspect-heartache-investigation-lies-blackmail/

Sergey Malinka reveals his life as SUSPECT in Maddy McCann case

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1584478/Sergey-Malinka-reveals-life-Maddy-McCann-SUSPECT.html
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.12.17 11:16

doisgaloes wrote:No Kickstarter don't manage donated funds. 

Kickstarter won't take funds from credit cards of backers unless the goal is reached! If I don't make ill figure something out how to self-publish it. The world is full of good people and I found that a lot of people support me. 

I think I won't reach my goal, but I was preparing for it.  I have a backup plan!
That makes sense. The kickstarter is just a way of trying to secure pre-orders?

There are many ways to publish a book, but the co-author/editor/printer all still need to be paid first of course before any profit can be made. I still think £26k is way too high to help write a book.

I do understand why you're all over twitter/facebook/CMOMM etc drumming up support for pledges for pre-orders and that if you don't reach that target then those people can't be paid and you can't produce your book. It's good to have a backup plan.

I'm glad you think you might consider changing the title of your book to 'Kate and Gerry McCann: Collateral Damage' - I think a lot of people might otherwise think "Oh no, not another Madeleine McCann book!" (as we did here) But they might be interested in a 'Kate and Gerry McCann' book, especially as it's not about Madeleine as you've admitted.

As Phoebe has suggested, make sure you have a lawyer give it the once over so it's not libellous, even to Amaral and the PJ, especially as you'll be wanting to publish in Portugal. It's possible that if you do change the title to incorporate Kate and Gerry as the collateral damage, then a publisher won't touch it with a bargepole in the UK because they know how litigious they are, and it would seem Clarence Mitchell has already issued a warning. Amaral couldn't get his book published here in the UK, as you know, but that shouldn't stop you getting your book published in other countries if not here in the UK.

Self-publishing on sites such as Amazon would get your book noticed around the world and not just in a few countries. And if you can't get it published in the UK then at least it could still be read in English speaking countries by selling it on the internet. You only have to look at how many hits youtube videos get to see how much people want to read anything about the McCanns.

Personally, I think the price you've set is too high. I think you'd stand a better chance of selling more copies at a lower price.

The only thing that would put me off buying it is if you intend to damage Amaral who has already been through so much, just as you have - as you know the McCanns broke up his family and almost destroyed him for doing his job and I'm sure you must be aware of the PJGA fund where hundreds, if not thousands, of us donated to his legal fund so he could fight back. Those same people will not be happy to see him discredited again.  I certainly wouldn't want to financially contribute towards damaging him even more and I would hate to see him dragged into another libel battle.

But, it's your story, and providing it's the truth then you have every right to tell it.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41850

Back to top Go down

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" - Page 4 Empty MALINKA'S BOOK - A TRUE EPIC?

Post by Tony Bennett 04.12.17 11:40

I am gradually revising my opinion about Sergey's promised book. I think it could turn out to be something of an epic.

I have looked again at Sergey's two promotional videos and at what he has said in his own words in them and  on the forum about what is going to be in his book.

This, at the very least, is what he promises, and there may well be much more:

--------------------------------------------------

FALSE STATEMENTS I HAVE MADE

We will get a list of all the false statements he has ever made (at least those relating to the Madeleine McCann case). If these were false statements to the police, these could well constitute the crime of lying to the police. We will get the dates, details and circumstances of how he came to make all these false statements

FALSE ACCUSATIONS

Similarly, we will get a list of all the false accusations he has ever made (at least those relating to the Madeleine McCann case).  We will get the dates, details and circumstances of how he came to make all these false statements, including details of who ere the people he falsely accused. Some of them might sue for defamation or libel

'FORCED' TO MAKE FALSE STATEMENS AND ACCUSATIONS

We will get full details of WHO 'forced' him and HOW they 'forced' him.

BLACKMAIL

We will get full details of WHO blackmailed him and also WHAT INFORMATION they had on Seregy in order to be ABLE to blackmail him. As blackmail is a criminal offence I believe in Portugal as wel las in the UK, if he names anyone, they could well be prosecuted.

BRIBERY

We will get full details of WHO bribed him and HOW MUCH they bribed him i.e. he will tell us if he WAS bribed and if so how much he was paid

THREATS

We will get full details of WHO threatened him and HOW. Was he threatened with violence? That could be evidence of further crimes against him

DIFFICULTIES

We will get full details of all the 'difficulties' 

DECEITS OF OTHERS

We will get full details of the deceits 

LIES OF THE OTHERS

We will get full details of these lies

MEDIA DISHONESTY

We will get full details of how the media was 'dishonest' 

MEDIA SLANDERING

We will get full details of all the media 'slanders'

DEFAMATION

We will get full details of all the 'defamation' he suffered

AGGRAVATION FROM THE PUBLIC

We will get full details of all the 'aggravation from the public' he suffered

FACTS THAT WEREN’T CHECKED

We will get full list of those unchecked 'facts'  

SENSITIVE INFORMATION

[size=16]We will get full list of this information

MOST REVEALING DETAILS

We will get full list of these 'most revealing details

WHY HIS CAR(S WERE TORCHED MORE THAN ONCE

Details promised of exactly who he thinks did this and WHY

------

SOME ISSUES WE MAY EXPECT TO GET FROM SERGEY THAT HE HAS NOT MENTIONED

We should expect, I think, these details at least:

1.  Full details of his friendship with and association with Robert Murat 

2. Full details of his admitted business relationship with the sex-obsessed porn star Matthew Fazackerly

3. Details of any association with the boat 'Naomi Corlett' and the 'Corlett LInes company'

4. A full account of the meeting that Robert Murat testified he had with him and Michaela Walczuk at the Batista supermarket on Wednesday 2 May and afterwards when he and Murat 'went off together' - where to?

5.  A full account of all his actions from Sunday 29 April to 4 May 2007

6. A true explanation for any telephone traffic between him and Murat that week

7. Confirmation of whether he was or was not (as Jennifer Murat  claimed) at her house for part of the evening of Thursday 3 May

----------------

A COUPLE OF OTHER POINTS

Sergey maintains in various places that Madeleine went missing or was abducted on 3 May. That conclusion is not supported by anyone on this forum. I think we might reasonably expect to get an idea of why he supports that theory.

A 'Young man alone in foreign country'

In the promotional film, Sergey promotes himself as a 'Young man alone in foreign country'. There is footage of him, filmed from a drone, trudging alone across the Portuguese scruband. And generally looking lost and forlorn. We know that this is a very deliberate lie, a lie to gain the viewer's sympathy. Alone??

The truth, however, is that:

1  He moved there with his mother and father
2  At the age of 15, he got a job with David S Jones, in his restaurant
3  After that, he developed computer skills and people from the village and beyond brought their computers to him for repair
4  He had business relationship with Matthew Fazackerly which would have given him many contacts and
5  According to at least one witness, he was in relationships with a 14-year-od girl and her mother.

'Alone'??

If Sergey deliberately lied about this just in his promotional film - can we, honestly, expect the truth from him in his book?

-------
Edited to sort out formatting! - Admin

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 04.12.17 12:11

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
doisgaloes wrote:No Kickstarter don't manage donated funds. 

The only thing that would put me off buying it is if you intend to damage Amaral who has already been through so much, just as you have - as you know the McCanns broke up his family and almost destroyed him for doing his job and I'm sure you must be aware of the PJGA fund where hundreds, if not thousands, of us donated to his legal fund so he could fight back. Those same people will not be happy to see him discredited again.  I certainly wouldn't want to financially contribute towards damaging him even more and I would hate to see him dragged into another libel battle.
The above bolded passage is crucial in understanding what this book is going to achieve. 

We know from Sergey's words on this very forum that he claims that the menacing Amaral and his PJ henchmen 'locked him up all day without food or water'.

For starters, given Sergey's own admitted track record of 'making false statements and false accusations', how on earth is anybody supposed to believe him this time?

We know just what the British media will make of any statements like this in the book - and given Sergey's claims that he was 'forced' and 'threatened' to do this and that, how much more will there be in his book about police brutality and 'strong-arm' tactics?

Now this also raises a very serious question about those who are promoting this book, the main three being our own Ben Salmon ('April28th' here). Isabelle Mcfadden and Ben Thompson. 

EITHER they have read the book for themselves, and know that Malinka is making these accusations against Amaral and his men, yet they have no care or understanding of what the British media may make of it - and are therefore being RECKLESS

OR they have not read the book, and don't know what is in it, in which case they are equally RECKLESS.

Which is it, Ben Salmon?  You speak on Twitter of how wonderful this book is. You also claim in in two tweets that you 'know Sergey Malinka personally', and that you knew about this book 'long before it was made public' two weeks ago. Can I ask whether you met Sergey Malinka on your trip to Portugal earlier this year? Who else did you meet there please? And most important, have you read the whole book? If not, why are you promoting it?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Philo Beddoe 04.12.17 13:46

So far he's mentioned:

After I have been harassed by Portuguese police over a missed call from Robert on the night when Madeleine disappeared my life turned to s**t very fast.

Regarding his call: I only understood that he called me after police tortured me for the whole day asking me about his call.

A chap apparently called Dmitry Laier has posted on Mr Malinka's Youtube video the following comments “I saw the Russian version of chapter 2 and I’m sure that you can’t image what you will found inside about Goncalo”.  Following this comment Doisgaloes responded with “As I have said this is only the tip of the iceberg I am planning to release at least 1 video every 2 weeks after the campaign is finished, no matter the outcome”.

The UK media, whilst ignoring the Nessling saga, has ran with an article about Mr Malinka stating “A Russian quizzed by Madeleine McCann cops has written a book claiming his life was wrecked after he was “forced” to make “false statements.”
He said: “I was forced into false statements and accusations.” Those words are taken from Sergey's Youtube video description, which the media have already spun into their own anti PJ interpretation.

Question from here: Are you now also telling us that Amaral had you locked in a car all day, without food and water, and had you beaten up?
"Not him, but his colleagues did. The officer who got physical with me was called Pereira. Amaral was bang out of order as well at the end of the interrogation, to be honest.
“Plus he wouldn't look like a knight in shining armor after he beating up scared Russian boy, would he?" 

Quite a pattern of PJ and Amaral bashing there which in the UK media's hands, well we can all see what they would do with quotes like that and it wouldn't be pretty.
Philo Beddoe
Philo Beddoe

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity 04.12.17 14:00

Exactly Mr Beddoe.

It's an Amaral/PJ bashing book.

And Mr Malinka can hardly be described as a boy. He was 22 years old at the time, and apparently old enough to sleep with an underage girl. Men go to war, and die, much younger than that age.

Madeleine, however, was only three when whatever it was happened to her. And if she really was abducted by a paedo then I'm sure she will have been much more scared by what he did to her than being locked in a car all day.

And I don't wish to minimise what Mr Malinka may have been through.

But enough of this Amaral/PJ bashing!!
Verity
Verity

Activity : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.12.17 14:46

Tony Bennett wrote:

Which is it, Ben Salmon?  You speak on Twitter of how wonderful this book is. You also claim in in two tweets that you 'know Sergey Malinka personally', and that you knew about this book 'long before it was made public' two weeks ago. Can I ask whether you met Sergey Malinka on your trip to Portugal earlier this year? Who else did you meet there please? And most important, have you read the whole book? If not, why are you promoting it?

Once again you are only reading what you want to see. I have made no such statement that I knew about the book.

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" - Page 4 S11110

I said I was in personal contact with Sergei before the book was known, I made no claim to have had foreknowledge about the book, which I was made aware of the day after the Kickstarter went live. I even answered that same question 2 hours ago on Twitter, which I am sure you already saw.

'Sunday Mirror', 3 Dec 2017: "Innocent man", Sergey Malinka, says "Madeleine McCann case ruined my life" - Page 4 S22210

It may seem alien to you, but if you speak to people with respect and as human beings, rather than grilling them from the off and looking for reactions to jump on, it's possible to actually have natural conversations with people. Jill has managed to develop a rapport in her interactions here, and you seem to be taking the mantle of 'bad cop' - badly.

You've been disengenuous with Sergei from the off here, down to posting glibly 'redacted' articles which leave in salacious unfounded claims which everyone here knows that you don't even believe, in an attempt to get a rise and tickle confirmation bias. For one who berates misconduct in major cases with hindsight, it's fortunate you weren't ever an investigator yourself, the FSS would blush in your presence!

People aren't going to bend to your will, and that includes me - I wont be obliging you in creating conflict on the forum so you can have another inconvenient voice to you blocked here. So once again I'll be bidding you good day heart
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top