The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BBC1 tonight - what do members think? ** VIDEO added** - Page 5 Mm11

BBC1 tonight - what do members think? ** VIDEO added** - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

BBC1 tonight - what do members think? ** VIDEO added** - Page 5 Mm11

BBC1 tonight - what do members think? ** VIDEO added** - Page 5 Regist10

BBC1 tonight - what do members think? ** VIDEO added**

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BBC1 tonight - what do members think? ** VIDEO added** - Page 5 Empty Re: BBC1 tonight - what do members think? ** VIDEO added**

Post by GordonGarner 08.05.17 14:51

The admittance that OG was never to investigate the M'S was absolutely startling.
Lets hope someone breaks cover one day soon.
GordonGarner

Activity : 45

http://GordonGarner65@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

BBC1 tonight - what do members think? ** VIDEO added** - Page 5 Empty Re: BBC1 tonight - what do members think? ** VIDEO added**

Post by Verdi 08.05.17 15:10

Mirage wrote:
It is crucial that the many layers of injustice surrounding this case are exposed and dealt with for the political health of this country. That will require a leader of immense calibre to step up to the plate and face facts.

There will have to be widespread prosecutions for misconduct in public office through perverting the course of justice and much else - that is obvious to a blind man.

One way or another, ten years' worth of shite in the Augean stables is going to require someone with guts and integrity to hose it down. Will that person be Mrs May?

All the while  this case drags on, it is damaging our standing in the world. If she didn't  realise it before, Mrs May should now.

The damage to the Met's reputation is off-the-scale dire, to the point where it should  be disbanded in my opinion. I would hand in my badge if I knew what was going on. What is the purpose of joining the police, after all? I'd rather stack supermarket shelves than be part of this outfit.

OG have not only let Madeleine McCann down, they have taken the British public for idiots, pulled neo-colonial rank on the Portuguese investigators and wasted shedloads of taxpayer money. Despicable on every count, and made so much more dishonourable coming from those who almost certainly profess EU values and lament brexit.

The world Mrs May talks of reconnecting with is largely the English-speaking world who all know something  reeks about this case.

The constitutional tenet that defines Britain; that says we are all equal under the law and that police investigate crime on evidence and without fear or favour has been flouted, to protect person or persons who are more equal than others. That has become obvious.

Worse, we are very isolated politically now by choice BUT if we devolve further into the nasty little feudal state that hides in the underbelly of a post modern society then ridicule will be the least of the Met's problems. I am convinced this case will remain a canker at the heart of our country: the destroyer  of national pride and historic values.

Make no mistake,  we are on the verge of facing worlwide condemnation for being hypocrites of the highest order. The thin layer of media manipulation is threadbare and cannot continue indefinitely. People regroup for fear of taint when tipping point is reached.

All the "Maggie" rhetoric from Mrs May is never going to  wash this ugly stain from our national fabric. She needs to see that, sooner rather than later, or it will define her political legacy.
Monday obviously suits you Mirage - you should do it more often.  Even though I've expressed opposing views on the ultimate McCann effect, which I fastly adhere to, I admire your style and agree with the general tenor of your excellent post.

Well done clapping1 !

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.05.17 15:16

Tom Moore wrote:We British are known for refusing to admit our problems and mistreating our children.
Speak for yourself mate!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by geordieman 09.05.17 10:54

Funny how SY placed such emphasis on the phone calls of three petty criminals yet no mention of the phone records of K & G around that time.  Someone said elsewhere that they were seen deleting stuff from their phones on the night of 3/5 - was this true?
Also, DNA all but discounted but not cadaver scent?

When all's said and done . . .
a) I trust the dogs
b) I am impressed by Peter Hyatt
geordieman

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 09.05.17 11:17

geordieman wrote:Funny how SY placed such emphasis on the phone calls of three petty criminals yet no mention of the phone records of K & G around that time.  Someone said elsewhere that they were seen deleting stuff from their phones on the night of 3/5 - was this true?
Also, DNA all but discounted but not cadaver scent?

When all's said and done . . .
a) I trust the dogs
b) I am impressed by Peter Hyatt
Welcome welcome

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DELETED_CALLS.htm

http://themccanngallery.blogspot.com/2009/10/lies-of-kate-and-gerry-mccann-deleted.html

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.co.uk/2008/12/more-on-deleted-call-records.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41865

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 09.05.17 11:28

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by GordonGarner 09.05.17 14:51

Ive just read all the attachments regarding the phone records (above).
Whatever the truth in this case, it's mind boggling that the M's have never stood before a court, it simply beggars belief. !
GordonGarner

Back to top Go down

BBC1 tonight - what do members think? ** VIDEO added** - Page 5 Empty BBC's Panorama-Richard Bilton.

Post by willowthewisp 09.05.17 15:13

GordonGarner wrote:Ive just read all the attachments regarding the phone records (above).
Whatever the truth in this case, it's mind boggling that the M's have never stood before a court, it simply beggars belief. !
Hi GordonGarner,Re; Phone Records.
Nearly Ten years ago when the Portugal PJ wished to access the phone records of the Tapas Group or to monitor any suspects using phones.  The UK Police Force,Government had the access to electrical transcripts prohibited on Security Reasons,which the UK Police had full knowledge of at the time of Madeleine's disappearance,then as now,ask your self Why they would have done this?
Yet Richard Bilton can "Openly access"the phone records of "Suspected Burglars"kidnapping a child,but Never able to uncover certain 7/9 Tapas phone records,ah but they are not suspects,according to the Metropolitan Police Service,Scotland Yard of any involvement into Madeleine's disappearance,geddit,None?
Makes a nonsense out of their Motto,"Without Fear Or Favour"A very special Brotherhood,and No they did not sing in the Eurovision Song contest?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by GordonGarner 09.05.17 15:30

And even scarier that people on here who have done great research are glibly refered to as 'trolls'. The M's power over / control over/ the media is startling.
This case highlights that if you control the media, you pretty much can do what you like, (MMS that is)
A free an open media would race each other to see who could expose the M's first.
Its clear to me that whatever took place either threatened to reveal some very important people or something very top secret.
My only other theory has been that the whole thing is a gigantic hoax ,done purely to see how far a hoax can be taken.
All my own guesses and like most people i dont know.Its the riddle to end all riddles. The M's are so wooden they always look so 'detached' to me, hence my latter theory/ guess.
Whats also scary is 70% of most people you mention the case too, have just accepted the official line ( maybe with the feeling that they shouldnt have left the kids unattended) but thats about it.
Egged on by the recent anniv , ive been reading these pages again, but after a while i switch off from the subject for a while as i get so frustrated and angry at what has gone untold to the wider public.
GordonGarner

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 09.05.17 15:38

GordonGamer, I too have wondered if this was an elaborate hoax to test some strange theory about how far the general public might be controlled. To many, if it's on the BBC or in the MSM and you're told the same old line enough, you just cannot, or will not, believe it can b any other way. In fact, the bigger the story, the harder it is for some to believe that it cannot be anything but true.

9/11 is a prime example. Surely the US Government couldn't kill so many people (in pursuit of a bigger goal) ?? Really ? Such a plan was first considered by them way back in the late 50s in regards to Cuba/Russia. Perhaps not on such a scale but how many is too many ?
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by GordonGarner 09.05.17 15:43

Polyenne, yes 100% agree.You cant fake body language and the M's just never had added up to me ? Compare them to the mum of Reece Jones, the little boy who was shot in Liverpool.Now that's real grief and a mothers warmth / love. Nothing was done there that was for gain/ self publicity . The M's just dont look right to me, has always been a bit of a hunch.
GordonGarner

Back to top Go down

Post by geordieman 09.05.17 21:53

I've just read on a BBC report, the week after Maddie went missing, that GM used to work for Glasgow Celtic.  Interesting that another BBC report, just last week, had a BBC team chasing a known Glasgow paedophile in the USA (he has since returned to UK and been arrested). This guy, too, was at Glasgow Celtic.  In fact, he started their youth set-up, called Celtic Boys Club, back in the 60's. Not only that, but apparently he's already served jail time for interfering with kids there - he then was allowed back into the club! Alan Brazil, that Scottish ex-footballer on radio has spoken about this. It seems there have been a few employees at GC who've been charged with such offences, but no-one in the Scottish media really wants to investigate, apart from this one reporter at the Beeb.  John Reid, former Home Secretary and alleged sex pest, became chairman of GC in 2007. Although a few years after GM moved down here, could there be a connection there if JR was around the club?  I'm seeing there were also visits to GC charity do's by Jimmy Savile(!) Seems a bit of a cesspit.
geordieman

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.05.17 21:24

The programme is subject to a correction. In this episode it was stated that Mr and Mrs McCann had set up a charity, the ‘Find Madeleine’ fund. In fact the fund was established as a not-for-profit company with charitable aims.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08pmtb1/panorama-madeleine-mccann-10-years-on

BBC1 tonight - what do members think? ** VIDEO added** - Page 5 Nochar10

Oooppps!

Now all the BBC has to 'do' is 'correct' the 'charitable aims' bit, of the McCan't pension 'fund' er, um, y'know, 'Find Madeleine'... 'fund'!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 10.05.17 23:06

jeanmonroe wrote:The programme is subject to a correction. In this episode it was stated that Mr and Mrs McCann had set up a charity, the ‘Find Madeleine’ fund. In fact the fund was established as a not-for-profit company with charitable aims.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08pmtb1/panorama-madeleine-mccann-10-years-on

BBC1 tonight - what do members think? ** VIDEO added** - Page 5 Nochar10

Oooppps!

Now all the BBC has to 'do' is 'correct' the 'charitable aims' bit, of the McCan't pension 'fund' er, um, y'know, 'Find Madeleine'... 'fund'!

Are they then going to continue and " correct " the rest of the lies ( oops sorry ) " mistakes " they made ?

I don't think I'll try holding my breath for that one !       specs

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by rakim 14.05.17 14:37

It looks like the video has been removed does anyone have another link to it ?
rakim
rakim

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 14.05.17 14:39

This upload seems to be working

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq-1YrpZsuU

Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 14.05.17 14:41

rakim wrote:It looks like the vides has been removed does anyone have another link to it ?

Welcome thumbsup

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by rakim 14.05.17 14:57

Thankyou guys...
rakim
rakim

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by alanoakman 31.05.17 14:20

So Clarrie.....ludicrous to suggest two doctors could have done it ! Breaking news today : Scottish surgeon described as " monster ". jailed today for 15 years..
alanoakman

Activity : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 31.05.17 15:26

alanoakman wrote:So Clarrie.....ludicrous to suggest two doctors could have done it !   Breaking news today :  Scottish surgeon described as " monster ". jailed today for 15 years..

Well that's just 'ludicrous', as well,..........isn't it, Mitchell.?

Perhaps you, and doctors you 'know', will establish a 'Freetheinnocentsurgeon1' 'Fund/plc' for the ludicrously 'accused', non-monster, 'brilliant, extraordinary talented, is that bright' ... surgeon!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 01.06.17 22:10

Just logged on to this via youtube. My first comment was deleted almost immediately.
My second comment was not just deleted but I have been banned for........
See the comment from the BBC.:

Well deleted that didn't take long to disappear. Someone very high up is being protected. Whomever is deleting these posts obviously very frightened of the truth being exposed. If the British people are expected to believe this version of events then they must all be moronically thick. This is from the historically fairest media organisation in the whole world. This is the organisation that everybody in the UK pays thousands in their lifetime just to be able to watch television.

[size=32]"PANORAMA: Madeleine McC..." The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.
[/size]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expletive deleted.  Members are reminded that bad language is not tolerated on CMOMM.

Mod
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top