The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Random VIDEO Clips (more added) Mm11

Random VIDEO Clips (more added) Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Random VIDEO Clips (more added) Mm11

Random VIDEO Clips (more added) Regist10

Random VIDEO Clips (more added)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Random VIDEO Clips (more added) Empty Random VIDEO Clips (more added)

Post by HiDeHo 23.03.12 2:37

I often come across some interesting comments hidden in videos that, unfortunately, I can't translate and therefore may get missed.

Here's a couple with more to follow...(suggestions for other comments welcome)

From Informe Especiale - Madeleine McCann

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Random VIDEO Clips (more added) Empty Re: Random VIDEO Clips (more added)

Post by Gillyspot 23.03.12 7:30

Thanks Hideho

I found 2 things that made me think (well more than two)

Firstly Kate's use of the word "whatever" when referring to the entire family being "gone" and Gerry referring to Madeleine as "that person".

All very weird IMO.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 23.03.12 7:53

Gillyspot wrote:Thanks Hideho

Firstly Kate's use of the word "whatever" when referring to the entire family being "gone" and Gerry referring to Madeleine as "that person".

All very weird IMO.

Hi Gillyspot,

Those were the same two things that stood out for me. GM removes himself from Madeleine imo by not referring directly to her. She's reduced to anonymous status!!!!! IMO it is typical of GM to educate the 'irritating plebs who ask stupid questions' his superior knowledge of missing children. I'm surprised there wasn't a NOBO board and magic markers to make it easier. When KM speaks and gesticulates wildly, (IMO her irritation is blatant) GM nods his head in reverential agreement. As for pressing a button and we're all gone, and we're all together. Why not press a button and we're all HERE and we're all together!

JMHO.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.03.12 7:57

I wonder if SY have seen those. If not, they should.
The barman is particularly interesting.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16594

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 23.03.12 7:59

'It's about this girl' says Gerry very clearly in the video outside the Lisbon court. Classic - according to Pat Brown - e.g. 'Baby Lisa' for Lisa, Madeleine for Maddie - no problem talking about it, not the same 'person' at all.

This throws up another question: it was 'Madeleine' right from the start - a psychological prop to get through the lies and the manufactured happy past.
So: not thought up on the spur of the moment - advice and planning needed well before the event imo.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 23.03.12 10:00

The hairdresser seems convinced that the Mcs were dining at Chaplin's Restaurant the night Mrs Fenn heard the children crying, not at the Tapas Bar, but whose version is correct?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Felt terrible seeing Mrs Fenn answering the door to the reporter though. This must have happened dozens of times immediately after the 'disappearance'. Poor Mrs Fenn, bless her.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 25.03.12 0:57

More clips of varying interest added to HiDeHo4 'Library'

McCanns Needed a SECOND 'Fund' for Legal Costs

McCanns needed to look after themselves - May 07

McCanns Pre-empt News 'Kate to be charged' Sept 2007

Callum McRae sets up Website

"Portuguese Police among the best in the WORLD!"

Jenny Murat responds to the media. (What a lovely lady!)

Lori Campbell points the finger at Robert Murat

Message to the McCanns about the Media - Max Clifford

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by zora-ann 25.03.12 12:01

aquila wrote:
Gillyspot wrote:Thanks Hideho

All very weird IMO.

Hi Gillyspot,

Those were the same two things that stood out for me. GM removes himself from Madeleine imo by not referring directly to her. She's reduced to anonymous status!!!!! IMO it is typical of GM to educate the 'irritating plebs who ask stupid questions' his superior knowledge of missing children. I'm surprised there wasn't a NOBO board and magic markers to make it easier. When KM speaks and gesticulates wildly, (IMO her irritation is blatant) GM nods his head in reverential agreement. As for pressing a button and we're all gone, and we're all together. Why not press a button and we're all HERE and we're all together!

JMHO.

I've often found Gerry's (and sometimes Kate's) frequent use of the 2nd person when recounting their experiences odd. He often tells us how you feel when, in such a personally traumatic and highly unusual situation, how we feel would me far more appropriate and more natural. I'm a fairly late-comer to this case, so I don't know if this has been touched on before perhaps in forensic linguistics, but this use of the 2nd person indicates a couple of things for me - it could be another example of their detachment, another tool which makes it easier for them to lie. I also think it's more than likely that they have studied extensively the experiences of other parents of abducted children, after they'd digested the police manual of course. So it is not really their own experiences they're recounting but those of others. I imagine Gerry modelled himself in the early days on Holly Wells' father, no doubt with the aid of Clarrie's observations from his time reporting on the case. From what I remember, (Kevin?) Wells was articulate and came across very well on television. Of course the pain and anguish was always evident no matter how composed he managed to be. In this sense Gerry simply does not cut it.

As for Kate wanting to "push a button" I imagine she still wishes she could. The status quo is simply not sustainable for the twins in the long term. Even if their parents never face justice something somewhere has got to give. Can those twins really be expected to go all the way through school, university and onto the workplace with this huge millstone around their necks? People (especially as kids and teens) possibly whispering and sneering, suggesting their sister is dead and her parents may be responsible. It seems inconceivable that their parents would eventually tell them the truth and bring them into the fold to carry on the family business search. Keeping up the pretence seems equally inconceivable. When they're adults, there will be nothing to stop them seeking out answers for themselves which could take them literally anywhere. If their parents do ever face justice, they'd probaly be taken into care and given new identities like Shannon Matthews. With the right support and counselling, I think this would be the best option for them and the sooner the better.

** I read yesterday somewhere that Mr Wells is doing a sponsored run in aid of the grief charity that helped him and his family and can be sponsored on Just Giving.
zora-ann

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top