The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Katie Hopkins in bed with Jodie Marsh, branding it an 'injustice' the McCanns didn't face punishment AND stating that if the establishment are threatening you not to talk about it, "YOU KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON"   Mm11

Katie Hopkins in bed with Jodie Marsh, branding it an 'injustice' the McCanns didn't face punishment AND stating that if the establishment are threatening you not to talk about it, "YOU KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON"   Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Katie Hopkins in bed with Jodie Marsh, branding it an 'injustice' the McCanns didn't face punishment AND stating that if the establishment are threatening you not to talk about it, "YOU KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON"   Mm11

Katie Hopkins in bed with Jodie Marsh, branding it an 'injustice' the McCanns didn't face punishment AND stating that if the establishment are threatening you not to talk about it, "YOU KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON"   Regist10

Katie Hopkins in bed with Jodie Marsh, branding it an 'injustice' the McCanns didn't face punishment AND stating that if the establishment are threatening you not to talk about it, "YOU KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katie Hopkins in bed with Jodie Marsh, branding it an 'injustice' the McCanns didn't face punishment AND stating that if the establishment are threatening you not to talk about it, "YOU KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON"   Empty Katie Hopkins in bed with Jodie Marsh, branding it an 'injustice' the McCanns didn't face punishment AND stating that if the establishment are threatening you not to talk about it, "YOU KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON"

Post by Jill Havern 19.03.17 13:17

Katie Hopkins brands it an 'injustice' the McCanns didn't face punishment for leaving children alone - and asks why Kate washed Madeleine's toy

------------------------

Scathing Katie Hopkins has said it is an injustice that Gerry and Kate McCann did not face any punishment for leaving their children alone on the evening Madeleine was snatched.
Her fiery comments, which were made in a YouTube interview with Jodie Marsh, are set to reignite the row with the McCanns and the columnist.
Mum-of-three Kate, who opted for baby blue pyjamas for "in bed" chat with Jodie, said she thought any other parent would have faced very different circumstances if their child was snatched - and she slammed the parents for washing Madeline's beloved Cuddle Cat.

Just four weeks ago Hopkins was slammed by many Twitter users for her insensitivity to the McCanns, who continue to hunt for clues on what happened to their daughter, who went missing during a family holiday in Portugal in May 2007.
The three year-old disappeared while her parents were eating in a nearby Tapas restaurant but there has never been any evidence of negligence by the McCanns.
In the 90 minute interview, Hopkins said: "If it was any other parent they would not have got this special treatment, the injustice of it all. I wouldn't leave my kids, even if they were in sight, even if they were in a hotel room."
And then referring to Kate washing Madeleine's toy - Hopkins was extremely scathing.

"My children's beds, they all have a rabbit, there are three of those toys, I know that they can't be washed," she said.
"When you have a baby and you wake up the next morning... you look at it, and you say that's mine .I know can never let that thing be hurt. You have this thing - I call it the fear and it's with you.
"The idea that someone would, touch that thing, take that thing, that's with you always. I know those teddies and I would never leave them again...
"I would take that child with me in case they could see me they could know I still cared.
"I would never leave that, I think that's what we struggle with with the Mccanns.
"I don't really mind what happened but I do mind if that same situation happened people who came from normal families, maybe council houses, whatever home you have it doesn't matter, I didn't come from anything, something different would have happened.

"And I thinks in an injustice thing we talk about its not them as parents, I am not bothered by them personally but I feel it's an injustice for people who would have been treated differently.
"It's an emotional thing."
Hopkins made controversial comments on her radio show - blaming the McCanns for leaving their children alone - adding: "I've always said, you know, I don't believe we should have spent £11 million pounds, for example, to look for Maddie.
"And I do not believe we've seen an equal treatment."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-hopkins-brands-injustice-mccanns-10055899

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41605

Back to top Go down

Katie Hopkins in bed with Jodie Marsh, branding it an 'injustice' the McCanns didn't face punishment AND stating that if the establishment are threatening you not to talk about it, "YOU KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON"   Empty Re: Katie Hopkins in bed with Jodie Marsh, branding it an 'injustice' the McCanns didn't face punishment AND stating that if the establishment are threatening you not to talk about it, "YOU KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON"

Post by JulieC 19.03.17 13:42

Not often I agree with Katie Hopkins, but in this case, she's spot on.
JulieC

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Katie Hopkins in bed with Jodie Marsh, branding it an 'injustice' the McCanns didn't face punishment AND stating that if the establishment are threatening you not to talk about it, "YOU KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON"   Empty Re: Katie Hopkins in bed with Jodie Marsh, branding it an 'injustice' the McCanns didn't face punishment AND stating that if the establishment are threatening you not to talk about it, "YOU KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON"

Post by Tony Bennett 19.03.17 13:50

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Katie Hopkins brands it an 'injustice' the McCanns didn't face punishment for leaving children alone - and asks why Kate washed Madeleine's toy

------------------------

Scathing Katie Hopkins has said it is an injustice that Gerry and Kate McCann did not face any punishment for leaving their children alone on the evening Madeleine was snatched.
Her fiery comments, which were made in a YouTube interview with Jodie Marsh, are set to reignite the row with the McCanns and the columnist.

SNIPPED

Maybe the most significant statement in this interview comes at 38mins and 05secs where Katie Hopkins explains that...

(not the exact words) "The establishment didn't want me to talk about it...you know, when the establishment and the law don't want you to talk about something, well, you just know that there's something else going on".

And Jodie Marsh chimes in immediately afterwards with comments about how 'we want to know the truth' - clearly implying that we don't know the truth yet.

It may only be two attention-seeking celebs talking in a bed. But it's a start. I'm sure tens of thousands will watch this

YouTube direct link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmKfcCVWDZY&feature=youtu.be
707 views up to 1.55pm today.

(AND they both voted Brexit!)

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Katie Hopkins in bed with Jodie Marsh, branding it an 'injustice' the McCanns didn't face punishment AND stating that if the establishment are threatening you not to talk about it, "YOU KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON"   Empty Re;Katie Price,Jodie Marsh.

Post by willowthewisp 19.03.17 13:55

JulieC wrote:Not often I agree with Katie Hopkins, but in this case, she's spot on.

why do the two persons who are singing from the same Hymn sheet,need to be dressed in Pyjamas in bed,surely this doesn't help to be proof as to what has happened in the Madeleine McCann disappearance-Abduction- No neglect=No Abduction?
Grow up Girls,this isn't a parody,it involves a missing girl of Three Years of age?
Mr Bennett,if Katie Hopkins believes the"Establishment"are involved with a cover up,then why doesn't she investigate the reason for the cover up?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 19.03.17 14:03

willowthewisp wrote:
JulieC wrote:Not often I agree with Katie Hopkins, but in this case, she's spot on.

why do the two persons who are singing from the same Hymn sheet,need to be dressed in Pyjamas in bed,surely this doesn't help to be proof as to what has happened in the Madeleine McCann disappearance-Abduction- No neglect=No Abduction?
Grow up Girls,this isn't a parody,it involves a missing girl of Three Years of age?
Mr Bennett,if Katie Hopkins believes the"Establishment"are involved with a cover up,then why doesn't she investigate the reason for the cover up?

No neglect = no abduction

But neglect also = no abduction, as theorised by Pat Brown and Goncalo Amaral. 

There are other theories and views but are you saying Amaral is batting for the McCann's because he promotes death in the apartment due to neglect ???

I completely understand why Pat Brown and others work within the relative 'safety zone' established by the Portuguese Supreme Court judgement.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Katie Hopkins in bed with Jodie Marsh, branding it an 'injustice' the McCanns didn't face punishment AND stating that if the establishment are threatening you not to talk about it, "YOU KNOW THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON"   Empty Re;Katie Hopkins,Jodie Marsh.

Post by willowthewisp 19.03.17 14:15

Hi Cheshire cat,My point is that,it is not something to Parody,"Two Grown Women" acting in a child setting,sitting up in bed,discussing the disappearance of a Three year old child,they aught to have had a better scenario to discuss such a serious matter,not grabbing headlines,even though it is highlighting the case,but in a different way?
For the part I viewed,it seems as though they were comparing their own body shape,at that point i decided it wasn't to be a thoughtful discussion,so I decided to stop watching the rest of the programme?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 19.03.17 14:52

She says it's an 'emotional thing', I don't think that should be the focus. I can see where she's coming from but it's just a very reasonable and rational thing to want 2 parents who may have been responsible for a child coming to serious harm to be investigated fully. It's to do with justice and respect for that child.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 19.03.17 20:18

Tony Bennett wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:Katie Hopkins brands it an 'injustice' the McCanns didn't face punishment for leaving children alone - and asks why Kate washed Madeleine's toy

------------------------

SNIPPED

It may only be two attention-seeking celebs talking in a bed. But it's a start. I'm sure tens of thousands will watch this

YouTube direct link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmKfcCVWDZY&feature=youtu.be
Well, by 8.10pm it has had 7,873 views already, so over 1,000 an hour at the moment.

There are a lot of comments, 120 already, mostly along these lines:

Robin Cattani19 hours ago (edited)
30 mins in and already like Kate more ,always thought she talked a lot of sense,, and more in love with Jodie than ever ,Great Stuff jodie ,you're so beautiful x

Orinta Nydere18 hours ago
I love this!!!! Changed my views on Katie 100%!! Love these sort of videos from you ️

Beth Charlton17 hours ago
Katie should absolutely do stand up comedy. She's one of the funniest people ever. This was a great interview, Jodie. I already liked Katie any way but I like her even more now.

Linda Eivers 17 hours ago
I love jodie Marsh what you see is what you get .hate fake or cruel people

Jamie Moore2 hours ago
Great video. I have always loved Katie Hopkins she is not liked by some because some people live in la la land and don't like hearing the truth. She is passionate and honest and I love that. Two credible women in there own right. Love you Katie and Jodie.

But there are also several which mention the McCanns and Richard's films, which Jodie Marsh mentioned on Twitter a couple of weeks ago. If you have a Google account, you can 'Like' the comments

Adralicus Alcander9 hours ago
Very enjoyable and very down to earth!! These documentary's about the McCanns are worth watching http://www.madeleinefilms.net/

Toncek Schlick6 hours ago
Katie Hopkins said about the McCann case:  "When the establishment and the law don't want you to talk about something, you just know that there's something else going on". So true!

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 19.03.17 21:28

Tony Bennett wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

------------------------

SNIPPED

Well, by 8.10pm it has had 7,873 views already, so over 1,000 an hour at the moment.

There are a lot of comments, 120 already, mostly along these lines:

Robin Cattani19 hours ago (edited)
30 mins in and already like Kate more ,always thought she talked a lot of sense,, and more in love with Jodie than ever ,Great Stuff jodie ,you're so beautiful x

Orinta Nydere18 hours ago
I love this!!!! Changed my views on Katie 100%!! Love these sort of videos from you ️

Beth Charlton17 hours ago
Katie should absolutely do stand up comedy. She's one of the funniest people ever. This was a great interview, Jodie. I already liked Katie any way but I like her even more now.

Linda Eivers 17 hours ago
I love jodie Marsh what you see is what you get .hate fake or cruel people

Jamie Moore2 hours ago
Great video. I have always loved Katie Hopkins she is not liked by some because some people live in la la land and don't like hearing the truth. She is passionate and honest and I love that. Two credible women in there own right. Love you Katie and Jodie.

But there are also several which mention the McCanns and Richard's films, which Jodie Marsh mentioned on Twitter a couple of weeks ago. If you have a Google account, you can 'Like' the comments

Adralicus Alcander9 hours ago
Very enjoyable and very down to earth!! These documentary's about the McCanns are worth watching http://www.madeleinefilms.net/

Toncek Schlick6 hours ago
Katie Hopkins said about the McCann case:  "When the establishment and the law don't want you to talk about something, you just know that there's something else going on". So true!
Well it was funny, and I watched it right to the end but there was little said about the case of a missing child other than neglect and the washing of a toy and there being some sort of a silence put on journalists which for me was the important bit and wish this had been discussed more.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top