The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

KATIE HOPKINS: The McCanns hate Maddie being named in the same breath as Shannon Matthews. But were the two little girls really so very different? Mm11

KATIE HOPKINS: The McCanns hate Maddie being named in the same breath as Shannon Matthews. But were the two little girls really so very different? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

KATIE HOPKINS: The McCanns hate Maddie being named in the same breath as Shannon Matthews. But were the two little girls really so very different? Mm11

KATIE HOPKINS: The McCanns hate Maddie being named in the same breath as Shannon Matthews. But were the two little girls really so very different? Regist10

KATIE HOPKINS: The McCanns hate Maddie being named in the same breath as Shannon Matthews. But were the two little girls really so very different?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KATIE HOPKINS: The McCanns hate Maddie being named in the same breath as Shannon Matthews. But were the two little girls really so very different? Empty KATIE HOPKINS: The McCanns hate Maddie being named in the same breath as Shannon Matthews. But were the two little girls really so very different?

Post by NickE 10.02.17 17:06

KATIE HOPKINS: The McCanns hate Maddie being named in the same breath as Shannon Matthews. But were the two little girls really so very different?
By Katie Hopkins for MailOnline

PUBLISHED: 15:40 GMT, 10 February 2017 | UPDATED: 16:42 GMT, 10 February 2017

It was only to be expected, I suppose.
Following the BBC dramatisation of the fake kidnap of Shannon Matthews, inevitably the first couple out of the gates for comment were the McCanns.
A source close to the family is said to have told the press the drama is appalling and insensitive.
Well here’s a new idea for the McCanns: this time it’s not all about you. This is not your story to tell.
This is about the tragic life of another little girl: Shannon.
A little girl born into nothing, treated as nothing and finally freed to be something after her own mother was arrested.
This is the sort of neglect we associate with mums who cash in kids for benefits, like coupons in a store.
And here’s another new idea for Gerry and Kate: this coverage does not smell slightly strangely of roses. This is unsanitised, and it pongs a bit.
And that seems to be at the heart of the issue: the McCanns resent them and their parenting being spoken about in the same conversation as Karen Matthews.
Detectives think Matthews settled on the idea of kidnap after seeing how much money poured into the McCann fund and the amount of press attention Kate and Gerry received.
While publisising her daughter's disapearrence Matthews (pictured) used a random teddy taken from Shannon’s bed
It mimiced the Maddie Cuddle Cat that Kate (pictured) used to carry around with her
While publisising her daughter's disapearrence Matthews (pictured left) used a random teddy taken from Shannon’s bed to mimic the Maddie Cuddle Cat that Kate (pictured right) used to carry around with her
She even used a random teddy taken from Shannon’s bed to mimic the Maddie Cuddle Cat that Kate used to carry around with her.
Is that teddy her favourite? Probably, Karen said. Not quite ringing true.
Kate’s Cuddle Cat never quite rang true for me either. If someone took my lovely baby away, I would put Cuddle Cat under my pillow every night to be close to the baby I lost. Not wash its memories away.

Kate put it in the washing machine just days after Maddie vanished into the night.
Karen Matthews copied Kate McCann’s appeal almost word for word when she shed her crocodile tears for the press: 'I need her home. If anyone's got my beautiful princess, bring her home.’
Kate’s sentiments coming out of Karen’s mouth. Kate’s Cuddle Cat, Karen’s brown teddy. Kate and Karen. Matthews and McCann. Clear parallels being drawn.
It’s possible Karen was also influenced by an episode of Shameless, which featured a fake kidnap and aired a few weeks before Shannon was stuffed away, drugged, under a bed.
Karen Matthews had no shame. A complete absence of the stuff.
Her own sister says she taped plastic bags to her babies’ bottoms to save buying nappies.

Detectives say she had so many different relationships with so many different men that when the police built up a family tree it had more branches than Tescos, with 300 names on it.

This same absence of shame allowed her to sacrifice a daughter into the ‘keeping’ of a man whose own daughters had been taken into care after he allegedly made them watch him have sex with a prostitute.

However, I’m not sure the McCanns can so easily set themselves apart.

Would you choose to leave your children in the hands of the monster you know — or all alone and take your chance with the devil you don’t?

Which mother was more desperate: the one with nothing and no hope of ever having anything, or the one with friends waiting at the tapas bar by the pool?

The search for Maddie cost around £12 million. The hunt for Matthews around £3.2 million

What is clear is that in both cases the public has paid a price for these decisions. The search for Maddie cost around £12 million. The hunt for Matthews around £3.2 million.

Karen Matthews is clearly guilty of this huge waste. And has paid for it, to some extent, with four years in prison and a pretty uncertain future.

We are told she is now receiving death threats as a whole new generation has been appalled by this monster of a mother.

You might say, for Karen, justice has been served.But the matter of guilt or innocence is never far from the front door of the McCanns.

This week the Portuguese Supreme Court judges made clear that the archiving of the criminal case into Maddie’s disappearance did not mean Kate and Gerry were innocent. There is a significant and not merely a semantic difference, they said.

What does justice look like for the McCanns?

Perhaps we can agree Karen Matthews is a monster. But some kind of monsters came for Maddie at night. She was lost because she was left to be found. Shannon Matthews was born lost, and desperately needed to be found.

Shameless or desperate? The monster you know or the devil you don’t? Rich or poor? Better or worse? Justice or just deserts? These are hard calls to make.

Two very different families.

Two very different children yet, strangely, uncomfortably connected.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4212368/KATIE-HOPKINS-Madeleine-McCann-Shannon-Matthews-link.html#ixzz4YIpflaZ2

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

KATIE HOPKINS: The McCanns hate Maddie being named in the same breath as Shannon Matthews. But were the two little girls really so very different? Empty Re: KATIE HOPKINS: The McCanns hate Maddie being named in the same breath as Shannon Matthews. But were the two little girls really so very different?

Post by mrssherlock 10.02.17 17:12

It's a shame that she either believes in, or just portrays, the 'abduction' theory. I applaud her for being so outspoken but I wish she would alert more people to the fact that all may not be as it seems in MSM.
mrssherlock
mrssherlock

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

KATIE HOPKINS: The McCanns hate Maddie being named in the same breath as Shannon Matthews. But were the two little girls really so very different? Empty Re: KATIE HOPKINS: The McCanns hate Maddie being named in the same breath as Shannon Matthews. But were the two little girls really so very different?

Post by stillsloppingout 10.02.17 17:13

I was just about to post this . There will have to be damage limitation but the questions are starting to be asked .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 10.02.17 17:25

stillsloppingout wrote:I was just about to post this . There will have to be damage limitation but the questions are starting to be asked .
Not a huge fan of Kate Hopkins but at least she speaks out, this article is in a similar vein of what she wrote a year ago but unable to find  the link at the moment! 

It's all paving the way, and one which I see clearly that there was an agenda to curb free speech, it is not working.

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 10.02.17 17:27

"This same absence of shame allowed her to sacrifice a daughter into the ‘keeping’ of a man whose own daughters had been taken into care after he allegedly made them watch him have sex with a prostitute.

However, I’m not sure the McCanns can so easily set themselves apart.

Would you choose to leave your children in the hands of the monster you know — or all alone and take your chance with the devil you don’t"

I may be reading more into this than she intends, but it could be seen as hinting the abduction story is insisted on because it is a much more sanitised version of what really went on. They can't easily 'set themselves apart' from people who were associated with such terrible things?
   Maybe she has read the gaspar statement?
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Reggiregg 10.02.17 18:51

It says, "The matter of guilt or innocence is never far from.the front door of the McCanns" which is very suggestive. It's interesting that the piece is dripping with contempt. So very different from.the usual reverential tone used in the media. Katie Hopkins tweeted a very anti-McCanns thing a couple of years ago, but I can't remember what it was.
Reggiregg
Reggiregg

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 10.02.17 19:43

The one thing that may be the most unsettling for the McCanns about Karen Matthews, is that the whole kidnapping story was a hoax, and that when people found out they were furious.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 10.02.17 21:56

suzyjohnson wrote:The one thing that may be the most unsettling for the McCanns about Karen Matthews, is that the whole kidnapping story was a hoax, and that when people found out they were furious.
A VERY perspicacious observation, if I may say so.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41616

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end 12.02.17 8:06

Fantastic observation at last by the one critic not afraid of the McCanns legal team (yet). That said, I would love to see her come out in support of the McCann couple because if anybody can portray genuine bollox events it is her.
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top