The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 3 Mm11

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 3 Mm11

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 3 Regist10

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 16:15

So this is what it is about? CLOSER have ran an article, they pulled her article but decided to print all her tweets about the McCanns and say she is on a rant? Did they get her permission to do this? 

Reading this is REMINISCE OF what happened to BRENDA LEYLAND!

By Emma Dodds 22 Feb 2017 14:03

Jodie Marsh goes on a bizarre Twitter rant about the McCann's after This Morning interview
http://lifestyle.one/closer/celebrity/news/jodie-marsh-twitter-kate-gerry-mccann-madeleine-morning-tv/

snipped 

Jodie kicked off big time...

The disappearance of Madeleine McCann is one of the biggest missing child cases of the last few years.
Since little Maddie tragically disappeared back in May 2007 whilst on holiday in Portugal with her family, many people have given their opinions on what they think happened to her.

And as the investigation draws to a close in its final year of searching for the young girl, who was just three-years-old when she went missing, investigative journalist Mark Williams-Thomas gave his two pennies worth to Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby on This Morning earlier today.
But as he did, former glamour model Jodie Marsh vented her frustrations at the case, shockingly even blaming Maddie's parents Gerry and Kate McCann for her disappearance, despite there being no evidence that they were involved.
Whilst Mark was explaining his theory that Maddie left the holiday apartment to go and look for her parents, Jodie angrily tweeted that they "should concentrate on finding Maddie," rather than being "concerned with all this legal action."

She first retweeted a tweet that Katie Hopkins had written, which linked to an article about the missing Maddie case, and said: "Nothing in the McCann story reads well to the mum in me. I'm not buying."
She then wrote: "In my opinion, it's all going to come crashing down for the McCanns..."

Admin/Mod. Have added this as a main post, please remove if necessary. Edit, I have removed it from the main topics and left this here for members. 

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'

Post by sandancer 22.02.17 16:47

" And as the investigation draws to a close in its final year of searching for the young girl " 

" Shockingly even blaming the parents for her disappearance despite there being no evidence they were involved " 

Ignoring the extensive efforts made by Kate and Gerry McCann over the years to find their missing daughter " 

Well I think we can see. where Closer magazine stands !

Their lawyers , McCann lawyers , legal reasons !

Like Tony said , take care Jodie !

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.02.17 17:28

MayMuse wrote:So this is what it is about? CLOSER have ran an article, they pulled her article but decided to print all her tweets about the McCanns and say she is on a rant? Did they get her permission to do this? 

Jodie Marsh goes on a bizarre Twitter rant about the McCann's after This Morning interview
http://lifestyle.one/closer/celebrity/news/jodie-marsh-twitter-kate-gerry-mccann-madeleine-morning-tv/

snipped 

The disappearance of Madeleine McCann is one of the biggest missing child cases of the last few years.
Since little Maddie tragically disappeared back in May 2007 whilst on holiday in Portugal with her family, many people have given their opinions on what they think happened to her.

And as the investigation draws to a close in its final year of searching for the young girl, who was just three-years-old when she went missing, investigative journalist Mark Williams-Thomas gave his two pennies worth to Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby on This Morning earlier today.
But as he did, former glamour model Jodie Marsh vented her frustrations at the case, shockingly even blaming Maddie's parents Gerry and Kate McCann for her disappearance, despite there being no evidence that they were involved.
Whilst Mark was explaining his theory that Maddie left the holiday apartment to go and look for her parents, Jodie angrily tweeted that they "should concentrate on finding Maddie," rather than being "concerned with all this legal action."

She first retweeted a tweet that Katie Hopkins had written, which linked to an article about the missing Maddie case, and said: "Nothing in the McCann story reads well to the mum in me. I'm not buying."
She then wrote: "In my opinion, it's all going to come crashing down for the McCanns..."

Admin/Mod. Have added this as a main post, please remove if necessary.
This was run yesterday after the This Morning programme so she would have seen this.  They have contacted her afterwards for an article from her but as we know it didn't get printed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 17:32

melisande wrote:
MayMuse wrote:So this is what it is about? CLOSER have ran an article, they pulled her article but decided to print all her tweets about the McCanns and say she is on a rant? Did they get her permission to do this? 

snipped 

This was run yesterday after the This Morning programme so she would have seen this.  They have contacted her afterwards for an article from her but as we know it didn't get printed.
Thank you,really if this was yesterday then I am surprised that Jodie would even agree to write an article, I would be damning Closer for printing in such a way.

And it clearly states it is written by Emma Dodds   today  22 Feb 2017 14:03

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.02.17 17:40

This was just sent to me by pm:

A pro being nice about a McCann sceptic bigshock

Cerb32 @Cerb32
@LoveRandomleigh @nowayjomo I think you would be pleasantly surprised to discover @JodieMarsh is a sensitive and intelligent person #McCann

Now that makes a nice change doesn't it?!

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41882

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 17:49

Usually my nose only alerts to strong scents, but the past few days there has been a faint smell of something ........... you know the sort of shark "fishy" smell that gets stronger as time goes on.

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 22.02.17 18:30

Tony Bennett wrote:TONIGHT JODIE MARSH DECLARES:

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 3 Jodie_10
What a difference a day makes!

I am going to speak up for Jodie Marsh here.

Above I think we see the genuine, authentic voice of an individual who has never believed the abduction narrative from Day One. Like she says, after seeing Goncalo Amaral win his case and seeing banner headlines in the press: 'MCCANNS NOT CLEARED', she felt suddnely emboldend to speak up.

So what happened when she did speak up?

* Her 611,000 Twitter followers (now 612,000) soon took note.
* So did her 1.1 million Facebook followers.
* Literally hundreds of them took to social media, with well over 99% saying: 'Well done for speaking out. I agree', or words tl that effect
* Hundreds, maybe thousands, of extra people have watched Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS'
* Her Twitter account is laden with new messages of support today and she continues to respond defiantly.

These are solid achievements. She is a media personality and so depends on continuing media support, which she might lose as a result of speaking out on the McCann case. Therefore what she did was an act of courage.

I looks as though she is beginning to pay the price already. They have wheeled out a magazine and Mark Wiliams-Thomas in double-quick time - in panic, one might say - to attempt to smear her, and thus attempt to nullify her influence.  I daresay there may be more smears to come.

She merits our support

-

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 22.02.17 18:47

I agree she does merit our support.

Way to go Jodie.   I did not agree with a lot of what we saw of her in her younger days, but I did see an interview a few years ago where she did come across as an intelligent woman and it seems to me she is not wasting that intelligence now.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 19:02

Tony Bennett wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:TONIGHT JODIE MARSH DECLARES:

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 3 Jodie_10
What a difference a day makes!

I am going to speak up for Jodie Marsh here.

Above I think we see the genuine, authentic voice of an individual who has never believed the abduction narrative from Day One. Like she says, after seeing Goncalo Amaral win his case and seeing banner headlines in the press: 'MCCANNS NOT CLEARED', she felt suddnely emboldend to speak up.

So what happened when she did speak up?

* Her 611,000 Twitter followers (now 612,000) soon took note.
* So did her 1.1 million Facebook followers.
* Literally hundreds of them took to social media, with well over 99% saying: 'Well done for speaking out. I agree', or words tl that effect
* Hundreds, maybe thousands, of extra people have watched Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS'
* Her Twitter account is laden with new messages of support today and she continues to respond defiantly.

These are solid achievements. She is a media personality and so depends on continuing media support, which she might lose as a result of speaking out on the McCann case. Therefore what she did was an act of courage.

I looks as though she is beginning to pay the price already. They have wheeled out a magazine and Mark Wiliams-Thomas in double-quick time - in panic, one might say - to attempt to smear her, and thus attempt to nullify her influence.  I daresay there may be more smears to come.

She merits our support

-
Tony, my belief is that she has been used to the highest degree. Closer should be ashamed of themselves for outing Jodie like they have ( I hope she wasn't in agreement or aware of the article) it appears to be a  backstab The powers that be are game playing to the whole world. As we saw with Brenda Leyland and I ask with most sincerity, "What the hell is going on"? 
All people are asking is for truth and justice for Madeleine. People are querying the McCanns violin narrative ( amongst others) and nothing which is put forward in answer, makes any sense, it actually fuels people to ask more.  Do they honestly believe that we are all stupid? National Security, bah humbug!
I have grave concerns about this whole episode played out the past few days, not to mention the past 10 years.  Since the SC ruling it has been a "theatre" of complete utter dressed up tripe! I have never felt so ashamed of the UK as I do right now! angry2

Shall I get my coat now? 

SaveSave

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 22.02.17 19:07

Get your coat MayM - NAH deffo not.

I have enjoyed many of your posts.  yes

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.02.17 19:37

MayMuse wrote: 

Shall I get my coat now? 

Don't you dare! roses

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.02.17 19:45

MayMuse wrote:
melisande wrote:

snipped 

Thank you,really if this was yesterday then I am surprised that Jodie would even agree to write an article, I would be damning Closer for printing in such a way.

Sorry, I was sure this was online  yesterday. Have read so much stuff last few days , not surprised I have got confused about the timing. On the subject of embedded confessions I noticed that the husband who was found guilty of murdering his wife said to the arresting officer that he was worried about the open garage door.  His wife was buried under the garage floor!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 22.02.17 19:54

melisande wrote:
MayMuse wrote:
melisande wrote:

snipped 

Sorry, I was sure this was online  yesterday. Have read so much stuff last few days , not surprised I have got confused about the timing. On the subject of embedded confessions I noticed that the husband who was found guilty of murdering his wife said to the arresting officer that he was worried about the open garage door.  His wife was buried under the garage floor!!
He also told a tale of abduction.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 3 Empty Arrogant, uninformed BBC journalist attacks Jodie Marsh…gets much more than he bargained for

Post by Tony Bennett 22.02.17 22:10

Arrogant, uninformed BBC journalist attacks Jodie Marsh…gets much more than he bargained for 

------

A BBC journalist no-one has ever heard of, who obviously knows nothing about the Madeleine McCann case, has joined in the mainstream media attacks today on Jodie Marsh. 

His name is Wayne Foy. He hails from Liverpool and self-describes himself thus:  “Sports Journo/Broadcaster for the BBC & commercial radio.10 yrs in the Armed Forces. Father of 2, Everton STH and Whisky lover”. 

Earlier today, Foy arrogantly tweeted. “@ jodiemarsh With the greatest of respect, I don't understand why you would be commissioned to write on that subject anyway. Other topics 1/2 

Jodie Marsh came back a few moments later with “@ waynefoy  because I'm the only one with the balls to do it. And I've researched the whole case & read every file etc"

It’s clear that Jodie Marsh is NOT giving up

-

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.02.17 22:16

Let's hope Sky News reporter, Martin Brunt, doesn't join in.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 22:28

melisande wrote:
MayMuse wrote:
melisande wrote:

snipped 

@melisande

I owe you an apology, you were right ( I was perplexed by you knowing yesterday so just researched) and the article was uploaded to Facebook yesterday ( 21st) at 1.40pm

Then again today ( 22nd)  it was put online at 14.03

Which was roughly 20 minutes prior to Jodie tweeting that her article had been pulled. 

Many FB posters aggrieved by the article and supportive.

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.02.17 22:38

MayMuse wrote:
melisande wrote:
MayMuse wrote:
melisande wrote:

snipped 

@melisande

I owe you an apology, you were right ( I was perplexed by you knowing yesterday so just researched) and the article was uploaded to Facebook yesterday ( 21st) at 1.40pm

Then again today ( 22nd)  it was put online at 14.03

Which was roughly 20 minutes prior to Jodie tweeting that her article had been pulled. 

Many FB posters aggrieved by the article and supportive.
No worries. I thought I had just got mixed up about when I read it. So much has been written the past few days, easy to get bamboozled lol .  It does read like a stab in the back if it was posted after today's Twitter post about the lawyers but could read like the magazine is just confused about Jodie's out of the blue McCann posts. That's how I read it anyway. Timing is everything as the saying goes.  :emo3:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 22.02.17 22:59

Tony Bennett wrote:Arrogant, uninformed BBC journalist attacks Jodie Marsh…gets much more than he bargained for 

------

A BBC journalist no-one has ever heard of, who obviously knows nothing about the Madeleine McCann case, has joined in the mainstream media attacks today on Jodie Marsh. 

His name is Wayne Foy. He hails from Liverpool and self-describes himself thus:  “Sports Journo/Broadcaster for the BBC & commercial radio.10 yrs in the Armed Forces. Father of 2, Everton STH and Whisky lover”. 

Earlier today, Foy arrogantly tweeted. “@ jodiemarsh With the greatest of respect, I don't understand why you would be commissioned to write on that subject anyway. Other topics 1/2 

Jodie Marsh came back a few moments later with “@ waynefoy  because I'm the only one with the balls to do it. And I've researched the whole case & read every file etc"

It’s clear that Jodie Marsh is NOT giving up

-

Keep on NOT giving up Jodie 

clapping1 clapping1 clapping1

Madeleine needs Truth and Justice    bravo
sandancer
sandancer

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.02.17 23:44

Wayne Foy Journo@waynefoy 5h5 hours ago

Note to self* never tweet to or about Jodie Marsh (yes I see the irony). It will consume the rest of your day/week/month #mccan

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 23.02.17 11:19

There's nothing stopping Jodie Marsh from putting her article on a blog. If it's truly based around the case files and her opinion, they can issue threats but that's it.

She would be the only celeb seen as openly  'attacking' the McCanns but if she was prepared to publish it in a magazine maybe she can cope with that.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 24.02.17 13:53

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/if-were-child-id-digging-9909592#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Jodie Marsh
The Daily Record have now taken a spin on the CLOSER article first published online on the 22nd ( see previous posts) 

Did they get permission from Jodie to use her tweets? 
Being as Closer pulled an article they commissioned from her?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 24.02.17 14:17

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2946796/jodie-marsh-madeline-mccann-twitter-parents-kate-gerry-theories/

'IT'S ALL GOING TO COME CRASHING DOWN'

Jodie Marsh slams the parents of Madeline McCann in bizarre Twitter rant – and claims she has been ‘silenced’ over Maddie theories
The glamour model said she would've been on her 'hands and knees digging up the earth' if her child had vanished

BY HOLLY CHRISTODOULOU
24th February 2017, 12:21 pm

JODIE Marsh has launched into a Twitter attack on Madeline McCann’s parents.
The glamour model slammed Kate and Gerry McCann while apparently watching investigative journalist Mark Williams-Thomas being interviewed on This Morning about the case.
Jodie Marsh launched into the rant at the McCanns on Twitter
Jodie said it was all ‘going to come crashing down’ on the McCanns
The reality star lashed out at Kate and Gerry on Twitter

She said she would’ve used her ‘bare hands’ to find Madeleine if she was her child
The model, 38, blasted: “In my opinion it’s all going to come crashing down for the Mccanns….”.
She added: “I must admit, if it were my child I’d be on my hands & knees digging up the earth with my bare hands! Nothing else would matter….".
“My dog went missing for 10 mins the other night & I was running up the street screaming her name like a lunatic. I was beside myself" She appeared to be blaming Kate and Gerry McCann for Madeleine’s disappearance
“And if I was so hysterical over my dog, the hysteria would be ten fold if it were my child. I wouldn’t be suing people. I’d be SEARCHING."
“If someone told me that a void in the earth had been found I would NOT dismiss it. I would dig the earth myself!!!”
During the interview, journalist Mark said he had theories on the case but it was a “difficult story to tell now because there are so many legal implications”.

related stories
THE HUNT GOES ON
All you need to know about Madeleine McCann's disappearance as the 10th anniversary approaches
'THIS IS PURE SPECULATION'
McCanns hit out at This Morning for broadcasting ex-cop's theory that Maddie looked for them
MCCANNS HIT BACK
Maddie's parents accuse judges of 'contradictions' after ruling they're not in clear over disappearance
'wiping away the horror'
Holiday flat where Maddie McCann went missing is closed to 'spooked' holidaymakers
COVER UP CHALLENGE
McCanns prepped for new court battle against detective who claimed they faked Maddie's kidnap

This apparently angered Jodie, who added: “Why are the Mccanns so concerned with all this legal action? Surely they should concentrate on finding Maddie?????"
“If my child was missing, I wouldn’t care who said what about me. I would just want to FIND HER!!!!!"
“@KTHopkins isn’t buying it and I don’t thing the majority of the public are anymore….. what do you think?”

The next day she added that she had been “silenced” after she was asked to write an article about the McCanns which was then “pulled”.

Jodie Marsh took a dig at the McCanns and claimed an article she was due to write was pulled
Jodie appeared to be fuming that her article about the McCanns was pulled
She added: “Already been silenced. Today I was commissioned to write an article about the Mccanns for a national magazine. They have just pulled it…."
“They said their lawyers had ‘raised some concerns’ – it was an article simply stating the FACTS & MY opinion. Why did they NEED to stop it??"
“If I had been commissioned to write an article about ANY other person in the public eye, it would never have been pulled.”

Her rant came despite there being no evidence Kate and Gerry were involved in Madeleine’s disappearance.
Kate and Gerry McCann have been dealt a series of blows in recent weeks
They have lost a libel battle against an ex-cop who claimed they faked Madeleine’s abduction
The three-year-old was taken from her bedroom at the Ocean Club apartment in the Algarve’s Praia da Luz nearly ten years ago.

It is the latest in a string of devastating blows for her parents after they lost their libel battle against ex-cop Goncalo Amaral, who claims the couple faked Maddie’s abduction.
It came after judges ruled former GP Kate and heart doctor Gerry were not officially in the clear over their daughter’s disappearance.
They were ruled out as “arguidos” – formal suspects – in 2008 but the country’s top court said in newly released 76-page dossier that this does not “equate to proof of innocence”.

'comments'

Donny Dee
just now
All we need now is either a big national newspaper or a TV company with the balls to publish all the files that have been hidden from the public all these years, i can't stand Jodie Marsh, but she's in the public eye, if it helps to uncover the truth i'm all for her venting her opinion.

Mr. Mortimer
2 minutes ago
Only idiots care what this hideous brainless creature would write.

Pail smith
12 minutes ago
Well said Jodie McCanns are lucky it happened in Portugal they would be in jail if this happened in U.K.
-----------------------------------------------
"The three-year-old was taken from her bedroom at the Ocean Club apartment in the Algarve’s Praia da Luz nearly ten years ago."

I 'wonder'.........WHO 'TOLD' the 'Sun'... THAT?????
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 24.02.17 14:34

'CLOSER' would actually be a very good title for what has been happening on our research threads over the past two years.

As in: "Getting closer"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.02.17 15:33

I haven't seen her twitter feed so don't know exactly what she's been saying these recent days, I do feel however that Ms Marsh should tread carefully.  Not only for her own safety but for the sake of Madeleine McCann.

This is just the sort of behaviour the troll-hunters are after to make an example of their relentless endeavours to ridicule McCann sceptics.  Not suggesting she shouldn't speak out on the subject, just that she should be cautious about what she says.

NB:  If I can just correct one of the comments at the foot of the article, the PJ files have not been hidden from the public view - they've been widely publicised on the internet for years.  The Portuguese authorities policy that allows files on a criminal investigation to be made public, has always been a wonder to me.  Even then, I don't believe their policy allows for investitgative files to be widely published worldwide, although not prohibited.  Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe normally files would be retained in a central location and made available to view by interested parties.  Not, as with the case of Madeleine McCann, reproduced on DVD format and issued to every tom dick and 'arry.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.02.17 15:39

And if those files hadn't been released and translated, where would we be with all this today? Would we still be here or would we have given up by now?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top