The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 5 Mm11

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 5 Mm11

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 5 Regist10

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 5 Empty Re: Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'

Post by Tony Bennett 26.02.17 9:33

Coverage of Jodie Marsh’s ‘Twitter rant’ against the McCann continues apace in mnay countries…some more recent examples below. 

In the recent Sun article, reproduced below, there was a clear statement that there was ‘no evidence’ to implicate the McCanns in Madeleine’s disappearance, but in amongst the ‘Related Stories’ and the article itself there were plenty of clues given by the paper that there might be an alternative story. 

The Sun’s internet article really was headlined ‘Julie Harsh’, by the way: 

Madeline McCann blasted by Jodie Marsh in shocking online rant
International Business Times UK
Madeline McCann blasted by Jodie Marsh in shocking online rant. Glamour model said she'd dig 'up the Earth with bare hands' if her child was ...

Jodie Marsh slams Madeleine McCann's parents after watching clip on This Morning
Greenock Telegraph
Glamour model Jodie Marsh has taken to Twitter to attack the parents of Madeleine McCann - even appearing to blame them for their daughter's ...

Jodie Marsh launches astonishing Twitter tirade at Madeleine McCann's parents over ...
Mirror.co.uk
Jodie Marsh launched an astonishing Twitter tirade against the parents of Madeline McCann , insinuating they are not doing enough to try and find her

JODIE HARSH

Jodie Marsh slams Madeleine McCann’s parents in Twitter rant and claims a magazine pulled her article about them
The glamour model said she would've been on her 'hands and knees digging up the earth' if her child had vanished
BY HOLLY CHRISTODOULOU
24th February 2017, 12:21 pm 

Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
2K+Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)2K+
Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
30 Comments

Related stories

THE HUNT GOES ON
All you need to know about Madeleine McCann's disappearance as the 10th anniversary approaches

'THIS IS PURE SPECULATION'
McCanns hit out at This Morning for broadcasting ex-cop's theory that Maddie looked for them

MCCANNS HIT BACK
Maddie's parents accuse judges of 'contradictions' after ruling they're not in clear over disappearance

'WIPING AWAY THE HORROR’
Holiday flat where Maddie McCann went missing is closed to 'spooked' holidaymakers

COVER UP CHALLENGE
McCanns prepped for new court battle against detective who claimed they faked Maddie's kidnap

--------

JODIE Marsh has launched into a Twitter attack on Madeleine McCann’s parents.

The glamour model slammed Kate and Gerry McCann while apparently watching investigative journalist Mark Williams-Thomas being interviewed on This Morning about the case.

Instagram Pic: Jodie Marsh launched into the rant at the McCanns on Twitter 

Jodie said it was all ‘going to come crashing down’ on the McCanns

The reality star lashed out at Kate and Gerry on Twitter

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 5 Jodie_11

She said she would’ve used her ‘bare hands’ to find Madeleine if she was her child. 

The model, 38, blasted: “In my opinion it’s all going to come crashing down for the MCcanns…”. 

She added: “I must admit, if it were my child I’d be on my hands & knees digging up the earth with my bare hands! Nothing else would matter… 

“My dog went missing for 10 mins the other night & I was running up the street screaming her name like a lunatic. I was beside myself…

Pic: Press Association She appeared to be blaming Kate and Gerry McCann for Madeleine’s disappearance. 

“And if I was so hysterical over my dog, the hysteria would be tenfold if it were my child. I wouldn’t be suing people. I’d be SEARCHING.

“If someone told me that a void in the earth had been found I would NOT dismiss it. I would dig the earth myself!!!” 

During the interview, journalist Mark said he had theories on the case but it was a “difficult story to tell now because there are so many legal implications”. 

This apparently angered Jodie, who added: “Why are the McCanns so concerned with all this legal action? Surely they should concentrate on finding Maddie????? 

“If my child was missing, I wouldn’t care who said what about me. I would just want to FIND HER!!!!! 

@KTHopkins isn’t buying it and I don’t think the majority of the public are anymore… what do you think?” 

The next day she added that she had been “silenced” after she was asked to write an article about the McCanns which was then “pulled”. 

Jodie Marsh took a dig at the McCanns and claimed an article she was due to write was pulled. 

Pic: Jodie appeared to be fuming that her article about the McCanns was pulled. 

She added: "Already been silenced. Today I was commissioned to write an article about the McCanns for a national magazine. They have just pulled it... 

"They said their lawyers had 'raised some concerns' - it was an article simply stating the FACTS & MY opinion. Why did they NEED to stop it?? 

"If I had been commissioned to write an article about ANY other person in the public eye, it would never have been pulled." 

Her rant came despite there being no evidence Kate and Gerry were involved in Madeleine's disappearance. 

Pic: Kate and Gerry McCann have been dealt a series of blows in recent weeks

They have lost a libel battle against an ex-cop who claimed they faked Madeleine's abduction. 

The three-year-old was taken from her bedroom at the Ocean Club apartment in the Algarve’s Praia da Luz nearly ten years ago. 

It is the latest in a string of devastating blows for her parents after they lost their libel battle against ex-cop Goncalo Amaral, who claims the couple faked Maddie's abduction. 

It came after judges ruled former GP Kate and heart doctor Gerry were not officially in the clear over their daughter's disappearance.

They were ruled out as “arguidos” – formal suspects - in 2008 but the country’s top court said in newly released 76-page dossier that this does not “equate to proof of innocence”.

Pic: TV detective claims Maddie McCann knew where parents were and went looking for them

Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368

====================

AND FINALLY...

Which tweet didn't the Sun reproduce in their article? Yes, this one, the non-ranting one, the really informative one:

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 5 Jodie_10

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 5 Empty Re: Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'

Post by jeanmonroe 26.02.17 10:02

WHY hasn't Mr Brunt been 'door stepping' JM?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.02.17 11:07

It's great that Jodie has stuck her head above the parapet to give her opinion on the McCann case but my heart sank this morning when I saw she had responded to Jimmy Mizzen's mother's comment to her on Twitter.  She has just left herself wide open to the press ripping her to shreds.  She should have just let the comment pass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.02.17 12:44

From what I've seen of Jodie Marsh tweets, they can hardly be described as 'a rant' or slamming the parents' - just casual comments resulting from the Mark Williams-Thomas brief nonsense interview.

Wasn't that the purpose of the interview - to provoke a reaction?

More diversionary tactics from team McCann and it works every time without exception.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Irene 2 26.02.17 13:01

JRP wrote:I wonder if back in May 2007 the McCanns and crew knew that Portugal had the procedure of releasing criminal files into the public domain. I'm going to BetFred right now to put a £1 on that they didn't know.

Who would have liked to have been a fly on the wall when they did find out?  Their years of lies finally exposed.  fan  They brought about another good example of what the McCanns laughingly describe as their search for Madeleine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXq_6l7G1rE and all for them them them. Strange that the files didn't stop KM carrying on lying in her book of "truth"
Apart from the needs of their friends in high places, they also rely on having enough support and cash from the ill informed and using litigation threats to try to silence the rest. Add their lucrative stash of public donations giving them false confidence and power and they stupidly believe they are invincible. 
Jodie Marsh, good for you!!  I know you have watched embedded confessions, have you seen this?  KM crystal ball gazing again which began immediately after Madeleine "disappeared". It's weird how so many inappropriate things were preferable to searching for her child. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRuENEYi1gI
Irene 2

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 26.02.17 13:21

"I started writing for our children Madeleine, Sean and Amelie, because I wanted them to have a record of everything that had happened since the 3rd of May 2007and at a time when they were able and ready they would have access to an account of the truth"

"access' to 'AN account of the truth'!

NOT 'access' to 'THE account of the truth'!

ps: She didn't have to write 'an account of everything that happened in May 2007' FOR 'Maddie'............Maddie was THERE!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 26.02.17 13:30

jeanmonroe wrote:WHY hasn't Mr Brunt been 'door stepping' JM?
Guess it doesn't suit their agenda! 

Or it could be MB is more at home with pensioners living in quaint picturesque villages alone!!!!!! .?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.02.17 21:05

I think caution should be exercised when using the name of Brenda Leyland as an example of the apparent cover-up of Madeleine McCann's fate.  I'm always reticent to say too much on the subject as I'm not au-fait with Ms Leyland's disposition at the time of her demise, nor the true reason for taking her own life - understandably, there is a tendency to focus of any particular issue if it happens to coincide with ones general train of thought.

I don't condone the actions of Sky News, nor it's representative reporter Martin Brunt, I think the concept of door stepping is totally wrong on all levels - it's cruel and unnecessary, that applies also to door stepping the McCanns.  It should however be remembered that the 'troll dossier' was handed over to Sky and whoever else, by a third party with malicious intent.  Not to say that Sky weren't in some way complicit but the tragic result can't be their responsibility alone.  According to the evidence presented before the Coroners Inquest into the death of Brenda Leyland, not only did Ms Leyland have telephone contact with Brunt after the doorstepping incident but she invited him into her home.  If that were me, the door would have been slammed in his face!

Although not in attendance at the inquiry, a testimony given by Ms Leyland's son was presented before the Coroners Court.  He said that his mother had a history of mental illness - anxiety, depression and other issues with a past attempt at taking her own life and that the Brunt affair probably pushed her over the edge.  This could well be true but as I say, the blame is not all at Brunt's door even though he was the reporter on the scene.  For whatever reason she took her own life, it can't be very pleasant to be publicly named as the person responsible for someone taking their own life - particularly if your actions were innocently executed, as in an investigative journalist.  Do the public want this genre of journalist, or is it only when it suits a particular agenda?  Much like the McCanns media presence, you can't expect only positive coverage.

At the Coroner's Inquiry was another journalist, a freelance journalist with camera crew, who likewise has a fixation with issues of 'trolling'.  Someone who made a nuisance of themselves in and outside the court room;  someone who has in the past arranged for a willing participant to be interviewed by a UK tabloid to expose the evils of troll'ery - a trolly dolly it could be said.

Whichever way you look at it, Brenda Leyland was a victim of the cruelties of life.   In honour of her memory and respect for her family and friends - let her rest in peace!

Sorry - ever so slightly offtopic !

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 26.02.17 23:40

I don't do Twitter, Jodie Marsh or Katie Hopkins but will gladly come of my pedestal if any of these outlets bring us nearer to justice for Madeleine.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 5 Empty Re; Celebrities,Jodie Marsh.

Post by willowthewisp 27.02.17 11:18

Verdi wrote:I think caution should be exercised when using the name of Brenda Leyland as an example of the apparent cover-up of Madeleine McCann's fate.  I'm always reticent to say too much on the subject as I'm not au-fait with Ms Leyland's disposition at the time of her demise, nor the true reason for taking her own life - understandably, there is a tendency to focus of any particular issue if it happens to coincide with ones general train of thought.

I don't condone the actions of Sky News, nor it's representative reporter Martin Brunt, I think the concept of door stepping is totally wrong on all levels - it's cruel and unnecessary, that applies also to door stepping the McCanns.  It should however be remembered that the 'troll dossier' was handed over to Sky and whoever else, by a third party with malicious intent.  Not to say that Sky weren't in some way complicit but the tragic result can't be their responsibility alone.  According to the evidence presented before the Coroners Inquest into the death of Brenda Leyland, not only did Ms Leyland have telephone contact with Brunt after the doorstepping incident but she invited him into her home.  If that were me, the door would have been slammed in his face!

Although not in attendance at the inquiry, a testimony given by Ms Leyland's son was presented before the Coroners Court.  He said that his mother had a history of mental illness - anxiety, depression and other issues with a past attempt at taking her own life and that the Brunt affair probably pushed her over the edge.  This could well be true but as I say, the blame is not all at Brunt's door even though he was the reporter on the scene.  For whatever reason she took her own life, it can't be very pleasant to be publicly named as the person responsible for someone taking their own life - particularly if your actions were innocently executed, as in an investigative journalist.  Do the public want this genre of journalist, or is it only when it suits a particular agenda?  Much like the McCanns media presence, you can't expect only positive coverage.

At the Coroner's Inquiry was another journalist, a freelance journalist with camera crew, who likewise has a fixation with issues of 'trolling'.  Someone who made a nuisance of themselves in and outside the court room;  someone who has in the past arranged for a willing participant to be interviewed by a UK tabloid to expose the evils of troll'ery - a trolly dolly it could be said.

Whichever way you look at it, Brenda Leyland was a victim of the cruelties of life.   In honour of her memory and respect for her family and friends - let her rest in peace!

Sorry - ever so slightly offtopic !

Hi verdi,thanks for your post on Mrs Brenda Leyland.
Martin Brunt and Sky News are not little innocent bystanders with regard to the"Dossier"that was handed to Sir Bernard Hogan Howe, who has announced his retirement and sadness not to have solved the Madeleine McCann disappearance?
If anyone thinks there is no connection between Sky News Corporation,NOtW,hacking of phones,Prime Ministers and UK Police Officers perks from the proprietors of this organisation,they need to wake up and smell the Coffee?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 28.02.17 8:34

Jodie Marsh is by no means giving up on her outspoken views on what happened to Madeleine McCann.

Closer magazine this week features a 'head-to-head' debate between Jodie Marsh and Kerry Needham. No doubt both names in their lead article will help sales. I appears that Kerry Needham is now satisfied with the explanation that Ben was run over by a digger-driver who is nowdead. No-one heard a digger operating after Ben went missing at lunchtime. I don't buy it, even if Kerry Needham does.

This is as much as you can get on the Closer home page:

Last week, Jodie Marsh hit headlines after criticising Madeleine McCann's parents Kate and Gerry. In this week's Closer Magazine (on sale NOW) she goes head-to-head with Kerry Needham, whose son Ben went missing in 1991. Here is an extract from the full magazine feature...

“Almost a decade after three-year-old Madeleine McCann went missing in Portugal in 2007, her parents - Gerry and Kate McCann - have launched a new legal battle against a Portuguese police chief who claimed they were involved in their daughter's disappearance.

The move prompted criticism on Twitter from former glamour model Jodie Marsh. Here she states her case, while Kerry Needham - whose 21-month-old son Ben vanished from Kos in 1991 - explains why she is wrong and reveals the pain of a missing child..."

READ MORE: Madeleine McCann - Why Maddy's parents weren’t made suspects in investigation

--------

Jodie Marsh continues to engage with opponents on Twitter, witness these two recent tweets in answer to a 'marny52':

@marny52  you can't argue with the police files. There's no fiction about it. It's all fact. It's there for anyone to read & be educated.  

@marny52 I cannot believe you haven't read the police files - why is there cadaver odour in apartment when NO death had occurred there?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.02.17 15:47

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 5 Jodie-marsh

News
Jodie Marsh has revealed she is ASEXUAL

Jodie Marsh has never been far from the public eye - from the days where she would venture out to nightclubs wearing belts as t-shirts, to becoming an incredibly toned and respected body builder- she has always been honest and open about her journey.

Now, Jodie has openly discussed her sexuality during a National Student Pride event at the University of Westminster on Saturday, and claims that she is not bothered by having sex at all.

The Daily Mirror reported, "I don't know if next year I'll be with a man, a woman, or with a toy in my bedroom. I'm nearly 40, I don't know who I am."
She continued, "I can’t claim to have gone through what the other people on this panel have gone through, I’ve not come out, I don’t know who I am.”
Then the 38-year-old bravely confirmed, "Honest truth? I am asexual right now. I don’t want sex with anybody. I’m not interested in sex with anybody."
We say kudos to the TV Personality for bringing attention to an issue which affects many people.

The panel was chaired by BBC Radio 1 host Adele Roberts with Transexual Summer star Lewis Hancox, UK Black Pride’s Phyll Opuku-Gyimah, Straight Jacket author Matthew Todd and singer Sarah Nimmo.

What is asexual?

Asexual can be defined as having little or no sexual feelings or desires. People who are asexual may also have no sexual orientation for either gender.
The revelation comes just days after Jodie was caught up in a Twitter storm involving the parents of missing Madeleine McCann. The star controversially tweeted, 'Nothing in the McCann story reads well to the mum in me. I'm not buying.'

Madeleine McCan has been missing since 2007 whilst on holiday in Portugal.

The McCanns have yet to comment on the This Morning programme or the allegations made by Jodie Marsh.

http://lifestyle.one/closer/celebrity/news/jodie-marsh-asexual/

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.03.17 11:43

Karen Matthews brands Kate McCann a 'dreadful mother'

By Emma Dodds  -  1 Mar 2017 11:13

Karen Matthews is infamous across the country for kidnapping her own daughter for financial gain.

In 2008, when the world was still reeling from the disappearance of Madeleine McCann less than a year earlier, another missing child story gripped the UK.

A photo of innocent nine-year-old Shannon Matthews was everywhere, everyone hoping that she would be found - alive and unharmed. Her mother, Karen, appealed publicly for information and convincingly put across the image of being a mother in turmoil.

hankfully, she was found just under a month later. But it transpired that her abduction was at the hands of her own mother, who, along with her boyfriend Craig Meehan, organised with Meehan's uncle Michael Donovan to drug the little girl and keep her hidden in a divan bed.

The discovery sent shockwaves through the hearts of every family, as people found themselves asking how a mother could put her own daughter through that.

Karen is now nationally hated, even being known as "Britain's worst mum" to some.

However, it has now been revealed that she has made bizarre comments about Madeleine McCann's mum, Kate - slamming her as a "dreadful mother".

Karen's friend Julie Bushby, who has become something of a national treasure after being portrayed by Sheridan Smith in drama The Moorside last month, has revealed that Karen made the shocking remarks on one occasion when she visited her in prison.

According to Julie, who was speaking to MailOnline, Karen said: "Don't get me onto the McCanns, we've all got something to say about them.

"I've been judged and I'm paying for it but Maddie's mother was bad too. At least my daughter was never left alone!"

As if trying to redeem her own actions, she then said: "We're too lower class for them but we can still have an opinion. There seems to be one rule for them and another for us but she was a dreadful mum.

"She left one, two, three babies alone while she was out eating and drinking with her mates. My Shannon was kept away from her family but she was never left alone."

Julie revealed to the site that she wrote diary entries every time she visited Matthews in prison: "Karen talked about Maddie and her family, the difference and unfairness of their social situations.

"She's never understood why British and Portuguese police haven't taken it any further and asks in her simple almost child-like state if it's because 'they're rich and posh and she's poor and common'.

Karen was released from prison after serving four years of her sentence in 2012 and has attempted to take on a new name - ironically wanting to be known as "Kate".

This comes after scrutiny around Kate and Gerry McCann has increased over the past few weeks, especially after the appearance of investigative journalist Mark Williams-Thomas on This morning last week.

We have an exclusive debate with Kerry Needham, mother of missing child Ben Needham, and Jodie Marsh, who has publicly stated her disdain for the McCanns - but who do you agree with?

Do you think Karen is trying to excuse her actions? Or do you think that she may have a point? Let us know over on Facebook and Twitter.

Like this? Now read these:

Sharon Osbourne SLAMMED for Kate and Gerry McCann comments

Britain's Got Talent judges moved to tears by Kate McCann's Missing People's Choir

Kate and Gerry McCann lodge legal bid against detective claiming they covered Maddie’s death.

http://lifestyle.one/closer/news-real-life/in-the-news/karen-matthews-kate-mccann-dreadful-mother-shannon-madeleine-maddie/

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top