The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 4 Mm11

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 4 Mm11

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 4 Regist10

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 4 Empty Re: Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'

Post by Cheshire Cat 24.02.17 15:41

Yes, I think it WILL all come 'crashing down' for the McCann's. If they really think, just because Scotland Yard and the media promote the 'official' version of events, that the public actually believe the spin and lies then I think they are utterly deluded. My 15 year old daughter, who I have never spoken to about the case, said to me last night 'Dad, you know that girl Madeleine who disappeared 10 years ago, well this is my theory, I think her parents know what really happened to her.'

It is a hot topic of conversation amongst her peers in school and on social network sites. They watch the McCann's on Youtube - these young people are shocked at the lack of emotion and particularly the shiftiness of 'Madeleine's Dad'!
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 4 Empty Re: Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'

Post by Verdi 24.02.17 15:45

Get'emGonçalo wrote:And if those files hadn't been released and translated, where would we be with all this today? Would we still be here or would we have given up by now?
Oh I quite agree - I meant to make a comment much to that effect, knowing full well that would be the consensus of opinion.  I was just making a point about the curious Portuguese legal system.

lol

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 4 Empty Re;celebrities on Closer comments Jodie Marsh.

Post by willowthewisp 24.02.17 15:47

I hope Jodie is not targeted for her own "Opinions" on what has happened to Madeleine McCann,as Gerry has stated "Thesis"is acceptable?
Not as like when they orchestrated a campaign"The Dossier"with Sir Bernard Hogan Howe being handed to him,then Martin **unt from Sky News persecuting Mrs Brenda Leyland,screened every fifteen minutes as being in the"Public Interest","Well her Identity isn't a Secret anymore"Eh Martin?
Do not forget the McCann family stating,"They have people watching the Internet on their behalf"the "Fear"factor?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.02.17 15:49

Verdi wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:And if those files hadn't been released and translated, where would we be with all this today? Would we still be here or would we have given up by now?
Oh I quite agree - I meant to make a comment much to that effect, knowing full well that would be the consensus of opinion.  I was just making a point about the curious Portuguese legal system.

lol
I know you were, but thought I would add that anyway!

All we'd have is the stuff in the UK media, Amaral's book, Joana Morais' blog and not much else.

There would be no research articles, no PeterMac e-book, no Richard D. Hall films etc.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41876

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.02.17 15:50

Cheshire Cat wrote:Yes, I think it WILL all come 'crashing down' for the McCann's. If they really think, just because Scotland Yard and the media promote the 'official' version of events, that the public actually believe the spin and lies then I think they are utterly deluded. When my 15 year old daughter, who I have never spoken to about the case, said to me last night 'Dad, you know that girl Madeleine who disappeared 10 years ago, well this is my theory, I think her parents know what really happened to her."

It is a hot topic of conversation amongst her peers in school and on social network sites. They watch the McCann's on Youtube - these young people are shocked at the lack of emotion and particularly the shiftiness 'Madeleine's Dad'!
It's interesting to learn that youngsters talk about this case.  Years ago, I remember reading that a group of students in the US of A, took a keen interest in the case, the detail of which was used as a specific project - I don't know what ever became of their study.

Thos poor twins - they haven't got a hope in hells chance of peace.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 24.02.17 15:59

I wonder if back in May 2007 the McCanns and crew knew that Portugal had the procedure of releasing criminal files into the public domain. I'm going to BetFred right now to put a £1 on that they didn't know.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 4 Empty Re; Celebrities,Jodie Marsh.

Post by willowthewisp 24.02.17 16:16

JRP wrote:I wonder if back in May 2007 the McCanns and crew knew that Portugal had the procedure of releasing criminal files into the public domain. I'm going to BetFred right now to put a £1 on that they didn't know.
Betfred have ceased taking any bets with regard to whether or not the McCann's knew the files would be published,but are still open to finding an alive Elvis Presilly,injest of course!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 24.02.17 20:18

And now its in the Sun

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2946796/jodie-marsh-madeline-mccann-twitter-parents-kate-gerry-theories/
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 24.02.17 21:31

Some of the comments attacking Jodie are very bad.

I wonder what on earth those three psychologists would make of the trolling of Jodie?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 24.02.17 22:02

I'm so sick of reading articles saying 'there was no evidence suggesting the McCanns were involved in her disappearance'. Just for once I wish someone would have the cajones to say 'despite there being insufficient evidence to bring charges against them'.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.02.17 7:51

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 4 Kim10

Kim Kardashian

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=377377282644991&id=297475097301877

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 25.02.17 8:19

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 4 Kim10

Kim Kardashian

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=377377282644991&id=297475097301877
It is clear from the above that Jodie Marsh has a much better grasp of the factual information about the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann than does Kim Kardashian.

Also, from what little I have gleaned about Jodie Marsh in the past few days, I feel sure she would not make this kind of hateful quote by Kardashian: "Awful people deserve every bit of hate they get".

She is in danger of investigation by Scotland Yard and Martin Brunt!

Jodie Marsh and Kim Kardashian may not be the ideal choice of people we would want to see raising questions about the abduction narrative promoted by the McCann Team and, for the last six years, by the government and Operation Grange.

But what these two celebrities appear to be are surely 'straws in the wind' - a clear indication, since those worldwide headlines: 'McCanns not cleared', that the wind is beginning to change direction.

Meanwhile the numbers of Marsh's Twitter followers are creeping up:

611,000 followers on Sunday

612,000 followewrs by Wednesday

613,000 followers today.

That's about one new follower every 10 minutes, 24/7, this past week

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 25.02.17 8:26

Taxpayers' money is being used to look for Maddie, therefore taxpayers have a right to raise questions and give their opinions without worrying about lawsuits simply for quoting from publicly available files.

They are happy for the taxpayer to fund a search for Maddie because of decisions they made during THAT holiday but then threaten to sue taxpayers (with money donated to the fund) if they don't like what the taxpayer is asking.

I cannot make sense of ANY of it and it should cease NOW  - IMO OF COURSE.

pah

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 25.02.17 8:26

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 4 Kim10

Kim Kardashian

I'm not a fan of KK but can see her fan base increasing , ( take a look at the comments) but good on her for supporting JM and Madeleine! See she got searching, money, human trafficking, paeodophile and sedation all in one post. 
dance
Celebrities rank eh, some people are not going to be happy waking up to this.

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 25.02.17 8:29

Is it actually Kim K. saying it - KK website but the photo doesn't look like KIM K to me?

roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.02.17 8:32

No, just been told on twitter that it's a fan page.

Looks like this is KK's real page https://www.facebook.com/KimKardashian/

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 25.02.17 8:36

Tony Bennett wrote:

Kim Kardashian

It is clear from the above that Jodie Marsh has a much better grasp of the factual information about the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann than does Kim Kardashian.

Also, from what little I have gleaned about Jodie Marsh in the past few days, I feel sure she would not make this kind of hateful quote by Kardashian: "Awful people deserve every bit of hate they get".

Jodie Marsh and Kim Kardashian may not be the ideal choice of people we would want to see raising questions about the abduction narrative promoted by the McCann Team and, for the last six years, by the government and Operation Grange.

But what these two celebrities appear to be are surely 'straws in the wind' - a clear indication, since those worldwide headlines: 'McCanns not cleared', that the wind is beginning to change direction.

Meanwhile the numbers of Marsh's Twitter followers are creeping up:

611,000 followers on Sunday

612,000 followewrs by Wednesday

613,000 followers today.

That's about one new follower every 10 minutes, 24/7, this past week

Now why should she be in danger of being  investigated ?

Not for one minute do I believe that MB or SY would investigate , what for? 

Saying awful people deserve every bit of hate? 

Or "they drugged their kids" 

Freedom of speech, there is no threat and nothing which can be construed as a threat. 

If anything, it's Carter Ruck, if they dare take on someone who is reknowned for speaking their mind, has such a high profile, loved by millions across the globe,  high connections and millions in the bank!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 25.02.17 8:38

Thanks GEG.

People are beginning to join the debate though so well done to Jodie.

roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 25.02.17 8:41

Get'emGonçalo wrote:No, just been told on twitter that it's a fan page.

Looks like this is KK's real page https://www.facebook.com/KimKardashian/
Know that I would have concern for whomever is running that page! 

Actually I don't think a celebrities name can be used without their verified approval as a page on FB?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.02.17 8:43

I wouldn't have thought so either.

But, still, that post is still being shared far and wide so the truth is still getting out there for Jodie.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 25.02.17 8:45

Jodie aint a pushover for sure but she still deserves civility and not to feel afraid for saying what she believes.

Nobody should be afraid to give an opinion and that's all Brenda did too. let's hope lessons have been learned.

roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 25.02.17 10:15

plebgate wrote:Jodie aint a pushover for sure but she still deserves civility and not to feel afraid for saying what she believes.

Nobody should be afraid to give an opinion and that's all Brenda did too. let's hope lessons have been learned.
Neither is Katie Hopkins, and she was one of the first to speak her mind, what happened to Brenda Leyland never should have. The sequence of events involved so many who have not been held accountable in my opinion AND they should be!

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.02.17 11:57

Sonia ....... who?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.02.17 12:23

Tony Bennett wrote:It is clear from the above that Jodie Marsh has a much better grasp of the factual information about the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann than does Kim Kardashian.

1.  I've just read a few of the Jodie Marsh tweets on the subject and it's clear to me that someone is feeding her that not necessarily factual information.  Again the neglect issue is being promoted - no neglect = no abduction!

2.  Certainly not to my taste but any port in a storm I guess.  If it only generates discussion, can't be all bad.

The UK tabloids are rather keen to exploit the trolling implications aren't they?  Remember that outstanding interview the Sun published some while ago with a self confessed McCann sceptic that led to a flurry of internet mayhem?  'Tis weekend - again, let's see what tomorrow's headlines bring.

waiting

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Celebrity breaks ranks on Madeleine McCann > @JodieMarsh tweets her 611,000 followers to watch Richard Hall's 'EMBEDDED CONFESSIONS' and says there's been 'a giant cover-up'   - Page 4 Empty Re; Celebrities,Jodie Marsh.

Post by willowthewisp 25.02.17 12:33

Verdi wrote:Sonia ....... who?
You know,Sonia,who door stepped one of Madeleine's parents,about to release a sensational documentary in support of the late Mrs Brenda Leyland,who was"Persecuted by Sky News Corporation"owned by one Rupert Murdoch and cohorts,possibly involved in Money transactions to UK Police Officers,linking into the unsolved Murder of Daniel Morgan,see any connections?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top