The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 2 Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 2 Mm11

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 2 Regist10

'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 2 Empty Re: 'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Post by Verdi 24.01.17 0:41

sandancer wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:So DC Messiah  " Okay ......." is the answer to that bizzare comment by David Payne ?????

REALLY REALLY ! I despair !! wft

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.01.17 0:57

And now for something completely different.

David Payne's answer during his rogatory interview, on the subject of the photograph of Madeleine issued to the GNR/PJ on the night of 3/4th May 2007. when asked 'was that at Gerry's request'..

"My, well it might have been Gerry's or mine, it was something that we, you know, we, you know you're trying to think what we should do in the circumstances and we thought right you know a picture, we've gotta get a picture out because you know everybody didn't know who Madeleine was so if people were searching for her they needed a picture to identify her, but we, you know, we were also convinced that you know she'd been taken and there was a high chance that someone had got transport to take her, given the way that we thought you know she'd been carried off and err you know, we, well if, if, the worst scenario if there was, if someone was gonna move Madeleine away from that area, you know we wanted the, to try and get the, err, the area secured. Therefore they would need a picture to see who, to identify her so it was something that we were, those, those two things we were, you know keen at trying to secure that, you know, the picture was available and err the, you know the roads were closed down in the surrounding areas."

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 24.01.17 1:05

R O'B:

"I have been given the opportunity to refresh my memory from the statement made by Jane TANNER (my wife) and I have been allowed to see these documents, this was done in the presence of DC 1578 GIERC."

"I wish to add that Jane’s statement covered our routine from the 28th April 2007-2nd May 2007 quite comprehensively and my original Portuguese statement referred to Jane’s statement, this was therefore a good point of reference for me."
-------------------------------------

'allowed' to 'read' his 'wife's' statements BEFORE he was 'interviewed', to 'refresh' his memory!

Could the 'police' have been any more 'helpful' to a 'possible' future 'suspect/accomplice' in a child 'abduction' case?

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.01.17 10:11

David Payne who, along with his wife, refused to return to PDL to take part in a reconstruction of the night Madeleine disappeared: "We have a pact. This is our matter only. It is nobody else's business"

http://gasparstatements.blogspot.co.uk/2010/11/smoke-and-mirrors-or-smoke-and-fire.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41873

Back to top Go down

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 2 Empty RE;quote of the day

Post by willowthewisp 24.01.17 11:28

jeanmonroe wrote:The assistant chief constable for Leicestershire police gave this written statement: (in Kate’s words...page 316 of her book, madeleine)

“While one or both of them may be innocent there is no clear evidence that eliminates them from involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance.”
How did Matt Baggot's career proceed after that statement,did he rise above Assistant Commissioner?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.01.17 12:13

I never observed anything strange in the vehicle at any time that I was in it.

I noted some disagreeable smells on a number of occasions which I judged to have come from the twins' nappies. Discarded nappies were collected in rubbish bags and held until thrown into the [rubbish] bins, [thereby] provoking smell.
I have no knowledge of anything spilling from any article nor of any cleaning of the car after such a hypothetical spill.

Michael Wright - rogatory interview April 2008

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.01.17 13:01

David Payne..

"The three children were all you know dressed you know in their pyjamas, you know they looked immaculate, you know they were just like angels, they all looked so happy and well looked after and content and I said to Kate, you know it's a bit early for the you know, for the three of them to be going to bed, she said ah they've had such a great time, they're really tired and you know err so I say, you know I can't remember exactly what, what you know the night attire, what the children were wearing but white was the predominant err colour, but you know just to reinforce they were just so happy, you know seeing you know obviously Gerry wasn't there but they were just all, just so at peace and you know they looked like a family who'd had such a fantastic time and err yeah then I left there...."

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 2 _42898509_maddiepj

"Mm, err Madeleine's err a very striking err beautiful child, I'd almost if I want a better phrase call her doll-like, you know she was very, you know I think, you know very unique looking child err, she'd got very pretty, you know blonde hair err in a bob, she was quite a petite err child and you know she was very bubbly, very err you know she was a very good child to, to interact with. She was very bright, you could have a lot of fun with Madeleine err ...."

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 2 Madeleine-mccann

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 24.01.17 16:24

I err you know just noticed err this you know bit in you know David Payne err you know statement  err

" They were all just so at peace " 

Err you know isen't " at peace " you know usually used you know when someone has err you know passed away ? 

Sorry err just my you know  take on err that  err you know !!

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.01.17 20:32

sandancer wrote:I err you know just noticed err this you know bit in you know David Payne err you know statement  err

Err you know isen't " at peace " you know usually used you know when someone has err you know passed away ? 

laugh  You're good at it!

".... just like angels"

"...white was the predominant colour"

Madeleine McCann's pyjamas (after being washed ?) as publicized by Gerry and Kate McCann..

'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 2 Madjam_468x695

Quite how they were in Kate McCann's possession when Madeleine was said to wearing them when abducted, is a matter for conjecture.  Unless of course she washed them prior to the abduction, maybe a mysterious tea stain or something like that, and thought it wise to take a photograph - you know, just in case.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 24.01.17 20:52

Get'emGonçalo wrote:This should be another productive thread to compliment 'Rogue of the Day' and 'Video of the Day'!

Kicking off with one I've just posted on 'PeterMac's Chapter 7' topic from Rachel Oldfield on her caring approach to checking her sick child:

Rachel Oldfield: "So basically we’d go and have dinner and then we’d sort of run back you know every fifteen twenty minutes and have a listen at the door and make sure nobody’s screaming their head off. Erm well we’d go into the room, which ordinarily we wouldn’t do to be honest, erm but she seemed to have diarrhoea and kind of, I mean she’d settled quite well actually cos she’d been tired every evening, erm but every morning when she woke up, she had diarrhoea and it had gone right through her grow bag and so there’s all of this sort of horrendous smell, so in the evenings when we were checking, we’d go into the room just to see if you know, there was any sort of smell yet, erm and just to make sure she was alright, to make sure she hadn’t been sick, partly I think cos Matt had been sick, just wanted to make sure that she hadn’t been, in case it was some sort of bug. I didn’t really like going up there by myself, it was, like going through that car park was quite dark and there was never anyone around, it was a bit, you know made me feel a bit uneasy.

(grow bag?)

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2009/08/quote-of-day-from-doctor-matthew.html
If I'd have told this to my GP he'd be calling the Social Services on me! If this is true I find it totally unacceptable!
JohnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 24.01.17 20:57

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Fiona Payne: "Erm, erm, I’m thirty, I’ll work that out actually, I’m thirty-five years old. I work as an Anaesthetist at Leicester and Leicester Registrar. I’m married to David Payne."

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic40.html

wtf

Let's hope she doesn't have to erm, erm, work it out when erm, you know, sedating people!
Seriously??? Would you get your OWN age wrong by FIVE years??!!
johnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.01.17 21:03

JohnyT wrote:
Seriously??? Would you get your OWN age wrong by FIVE years??
Most definitely, I do it all the time big grin - or was it ten years?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 24.01.17 22:08

Verdi wrote:
sandancer wrote:I err you know just noticed err this you know bit in you know David Payne err you know statement  err

".... just like angels"

Madeleine McCann's pyjamas (after being washed ?) as publicized by Gerry and Kate McCann..

Quite how they were in Kate McCann's possession when Madeleine was said to wearing them when abducted, is a matter for conjecture.  Unless of course she washed them prior to the abduction, maybe a mysterious tea stain or something like that, and thought it wise to take a photograph - you know, just in case.
Gee thanks Verdi . I think. !? !  eek Took me ages to type it !  splat

At peace like angels , dressed in white , if ever I heard a concoted statement this is it !  I would hate to be a patient of someone so inarticulate , by the time I got a diagnosis I'd be in my coffin !

White pyjamas , pink pyjamas , washed pyjamas Maddies jammmies , Amelie's jammmies . Mysterious stain , tea OR something else ? 
Better take a photo for " evidence " " you know , just in case "  notme
sandancer
sandancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.01.17 23:05

sandancer wrote:
Verdi wrote:

".... just like angels"

Gee thanks Verdi . I think. !? !  eek Took me ages to type it !  splat

At peace like angels , dressed in white , if ever I heard a concoted statement this is it !  I would hate to be a patient of someone so inarticulate , by the time I got a diagnosis I'd be in my coffin !

White pyjamas , pink pyjamas , washed pyjamas Maddies jammmies , Amelie's jammmies . Mysterious stain , tea OR something else ? 
Better take a photo for " evidence " " you know , just in case "  notme
smilie  

Frankly I don't believe a single word.  For a start, why would a man ask another man to check on his wife?  Or if you prefer to take on board another version - why would a mother take her children to a playground or tennis court after they've been bathed?

Good grief, do they think the police are inadequate?  The answer to that is a resounding NO !!!  If it was a resounding YES they wouldn't be trying to stifle Goncalo Amaral would they..

prisoner

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.01.17 16:06

Martin Brunt: "When most of us initially heard what had happened we all thought "chavvy family from some estate in Essex who weren't looking after their children properly" but the fact that these were two middle-aged, middle-income or, even high-income professionals, doctors, it did rather take on a different hue."

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 25.01.17 16:11

They clearly thought " Why would the Portuguese Police question a group of highly qualified , well educated British Doctors for gods sake ?" 

After all they are a bunch of bungling sardine munchers aren't they ! They've got to believe everything we say no matter how " ludicrous ". 

They didn't reckon with the highly intelligent , well educated Goncalo Amaral , a gentleman who will NOT be stifled and will continue to fight for Justice and Truth for Madeleine .

I think this will haunt all of them forever .My thoughts are with their children .

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.01.17 21:08

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Martin Brunt: "When most of us initially heard what had happened we all thought "chavvy family from some estate in Essex who weren't looking after their children properly" but the fact that these were two middle-aged, middle-income or, even high-income professionals, doctors, it did rather take on a different hue."
Is that what WE all thought?  Utter cobblers - the man's a liability

A criminal is a criminal is a criminal, whether from a sink estate, the aristocracy, parliament, government, the health service, the police force or any other sector of society.

Like all the other staunch McCann'ites his attitude makes him look a complete ass.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.01.17 21:17

Verdi wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:Martin Brunt: "When most of us initially heard what had happened we all thought "chavvy family from some estate in Essex who weren't looking after their children properly" but the fact that these were two middle-aged, middle-income or, even high-income professionals, doctors, it did rather take on a different hue."
Is that what WE all thought?  Utter cobblers - the man's a liability

A criminal is a criminal is a criminal, whether from a sink estate, the aristocracy, parliament, government, the health service, the police force or any other sector of society.

Like all the other staunch McCann'ites his attitude makes him look a complete ass.
Much easier to go after a lonely pensioner with an opinion than a doctor reeking of cadaver odour.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.01.17 15:41

Philip Edmonds - nephew of Margaret Hodge, UK politician linked to nationwide child abuse scandal.

"I can confirm that whatever information I had (including some photos of my sons taken on the day Madeleine disappeared, which showed her in the background) was passed both to the police and to the McCanns at the time."

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.01.17 0:40

Jane Tanner talks of her three year old daughter during her rogatory interview in April 2008..

"Err yeah the week before we went she was in hospital because she had, well she had a small abscess on her foot which sort of got some bug in it that caused her to have very high temperatures so they had to do a very minor operation just to take the puss out to, you know, to do that, and I think she came out of hospital on the wed, I think it was the Wednesday, and we sort of asked a lot of medical advice as to whether we should go or not and we very, so close that we didn’t go but then in the end we thought well if we go there’s probably more distractions for her there with the friends being there than being stuck at home with us and I say the Doctor said there was no problem in going as long as we kept her out the pool for the first bit so yeah, err so we were this close to, well I say it was almost like we weren’t going to go and then we suddenly at the end of the day said....”

“....She was fine apart from err her foot, she couldn’t wear her shoe so we bought her some mike stuff slippers so she was wearing slippers just to keep it covered, but yeah compared to how poorly she was the actual abscess on her foot was tiny, it was sort of a toxic shock type bug so it made her poorly than the actual cut on her foot so to speak.”

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.01.17 23:04

".... and ultimately it's not us that's committed this crime, it's the person that's gone into that apartment and taken a little girl away from her family ...."

Kate McCann - Crimewatch Madeleine McCann Special 2013

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 31.01.17 20:27

July 2008, just over a year after Madeleine McCann was reported missing, Clarence Mitchell had this to say about his clients intention to take legal action against the Portuguese authorities..

"By the end of this week, lawyers will have complete access to everything.

They will have 20 days to assess the work of the police and what has been done and what hasn't been done. If they feel legal action is necessary, we could press charges.

Kate and Gerry have said they will “bide their time” before speaking out on the police inquiry into their daughter’s disappearance.

It's going to be a long, slow process, both for the lawyers in examining the volumes [the PJ files] and for Kate and Gerry to be informed of their contents and whether there's any need for legal redress.

The priority has always been finding Madeleine so the investigative work is first and foremost.

The question of legal action remains an option but that is not the priority right now. It is something Kate and Gerry will take advice on from the British and Portuguese lawyers.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 31.01.17 20:38

Kate McCann said "I want Amaral to be miserable and feel fear" (even though she said she forgave Gerry the 'abductor').

Maybe she's the one who's feeling miserable and feeling fear now?

If so, it's called karma, Kate. yes

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 31.01.17 20:47

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Kate McCann said "I want Amaral to be miserable and feel fear" (even though she said she forgave Gerry the 'abductor').

Maybe she's the one who's feeling miserable and feeling fear now?

If so, it's called karma, Kate. yes
'QUOTE OF THE DAY' - Page 2 Police-Officer-Goncalo-Amaral-Trial-in-Lisbon-Portugal

If a picture paints a thousand words....

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.02.17 12:59

madeleine by KATE MCCANN   [nay Healy]

Amaral and his chums had evidently been poised to take full advantage of the long-awaited lifting of judicial secrecy. Now they really went to town:  we had staged a kidnap, or Madeleine had died in our holiday apartment and we had hidden her body; we had influenced the British police and organized our campaign to mislead investigators into searching for a living child, and so on and so forth....

No longer gagged by the law, Amaral was talking more and more openly to journalists andturning up on television chat shows. A friend in the Algarve kept us updated on his activities. It was unpleasant and distressing to hear what he was saying, but we had to know what Madeleine was up against in Portugal. And it was incessant. With the best will in the world, it is hard for anyone to absorb this stuff day in, day out and remain completely objective especially when it is never challenged or balanced by an alternative viewpoint.

It is impossible to convey, particularly to people outside Portugal who were not aware of Amaral’s behaviour, just how difficult this smear campaign was both to withstand and to counter. And we desperately needed to counter it: we have always believed that the information that can lead us to our daughter is likely to come from Portugal. This is where the crime was committed, after all. Blackening our names was one thing, but if people there were taken in by Amaral’s theories, they were going to think there was no point in looking for Madeleine, or in passing on any information that might be relevant. We are quite sure that Amaral’s posturing has reduced our chances of finding her.

Why on earth would a former police officer want to convince the world that a missing child was dead – with no evidence whatsoever to support his claim? The only conclusion we could draw was that he was at tempting to justify his actions while in charge of the investigation and at the same time promoting his forthcoming book to cash in on our misfortune. It just beggars belief.

I spent many days in tears, sobbing at the injustice being done to Madeleine by the very people who should have been helping her. There were times when I felt so incensed by the conduct of Amaral and his friends I thought I simply wouldn’t get through the pain and anger. It was utterly frustrating that there didn’t seem to be anybody in Portugal prepared to stand up against this man. Surely there were intelligent and knowledgeable people in position of authority who could see through these offensive allegations. Why were they all staying quiet? Was it because it wasn’t their problem? Were they scared to speak out? Perhaps Amaral had tapped into some kind of national subconscious desire for this to all just go away.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top