The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

"Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blacksmith...

4% 4% 
[ 1 ]
29% 29% 
[ 8 ]
61% 61% 
[ 17 ]
6% 6% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 28

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by Verdi on Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:46 pm

@HiDeHo

That's how they operate - deliberately distort what you say so it takes on a different meaning, sort of urban myth in the making.  Not much consolation I know but thankfully they've only got a small following so they won't make much of an impact.

  thumbsup

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3544
Reputation : 2063
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by Verdi on Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:51 pm

Makes you wonder why anyone bothers to trawl the internet 24/7, with only malice in mind.  I can understand why the McCanns see the need to monitor internet activity day and night.. whistling

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3544
Reputation : 2063
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by HiDeHo on Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:48 am

PLEASE NOTE:

I DO NOT claim that Madeleine died earlier in the week only that SOMETHING HAPPENED.

Fatima saw her Sunday lunchtime and discrepancies started Tuesday morning.

From that I CONCLUDED the possibility/probability that something happened earlier.

I do NOT know when she died

Only that she did (according to the police files)




HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 2310
Reputation : 502
Join date : 2010-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by jeanmonroe on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:27 am

Has Mr Blacksmith ever 'espoused' his 'personal' theory as to WHY, he believes, Madeleine McCann, to quote her father, GM, 'is not here'?

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by bobbin on Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:24 am

@HiDeHo wrote:
PLEASE NOTE:

I DO NOT claim that Madeleine died earlier in the week only that SOMETHING HAPPENED.

Fatima saw her Sunday lunchtime and discrepancies started Tuesday morning.

From that I CONCLUDED the possibility/probability that something happened earlier.

I do NOT know when she died

Only that she did (according to the police files)



Just want to say a huge 'thank you' HiDeHo, for your top quality, persistent, research and presentation. No wonder 'nervousness' is showing from the other side. Your latest work is homing in so precisely that there is pretty well no room left for wriggling out of it this time. clapping

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 119
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by JRP on Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:43 am

From Blacksmiths Blog.

"That Madeleine McCann was alive at 5.30 pm on 3rd May 2007 is almost the only fact about the case  for which the evidence is quite indubitable".

Sadly, that isn't a fact. The test for a fact, is that what has happened is verifiable. As there are various contradictory accounts of who was at high tea, then the account is not verifiable. Therefore it cannot be a fact. 

There is an attempt to shift blame. It's HiDeHo's fault, it's Tony Bennett's fault and all of us here, it's our fault. 
Well, non of us took Madeleine on holiday, it wasn't us who didn't return home with her. I think most reasonable people would agree that a parent is responsible for their own child's wellbeing, despite that responsibility being shifted to a 3 year old child. 

Apparently by mentioning the names of witnesses on the Internet it has harmed 3 in their career prospects. Is that true, because it certainly hasn't hampered Mr. McCann in his.

I would like to see a full police inquiry, which is not restrained by simply looking for an abductor. I would like an inquiry which starts at the beginning and looks at every aspect of case. Who died in apartment 5a? 

So rather than worrying about someone's dubious loss of job prospects, concentrate on the one real fact of this case, which is, a little girl went on holiday and didn't return home... that is indubitable.

JRP

Posts : 176
Reputation : 144
Join date : 2016-03-07
Age : 59
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by aquila on Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:55 am

Why is this charlatan whose opinions at best sway in the wind (and there's a lot of wind in the world of Blacksmith) being discussed on CMoMM? His words have no merit, he exists to slate this forum, in particular Tony Bennett, and allows no comment on his blogs.

Put the Bullshit Bureau in the bin. Go read it if you must. It has no place on this forum and is better suited to purposely attaching itself to dim bloggers who will give house room to anyone who wants to spend their time slagging off just about everyone here.

Bin the Blacksmith. He's never put a shoe on a horse. big grin

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by MayMuse on Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:00 pm

@JRP wrote:From Blacksmiths Blog.

"That Madeleine McCann was alive at 5.30 pm on 3rd May 2007 is almost the only fact about the case  for which the evidence is quite indubitable".

Sadly, that isn't a fact. The test for a fact, is that what has happened is verifiable. As there are various contradictory accounts of who was at high tea, then the account is not verifiable. Therefore it cannot be a fact. 

There is an attempt to shift blame. It's HiDeHo's fault, it's Tony Bennett's fault and all of us here, it's our fault. 
Well, non of us took Madeleine on holiday, it wasn't us who didn't return home with her. I think most reasonable people would agree that a parent is responsible for their own child's wellbeing, despite that responsibility being shifted to a 3 year old child. 

Apparently by mentioning the names of witnesses on the Internet it has harmed 3 in their career prospects. Is that true, because it certainly hasn't hampered Mr. McCann in his.

I would like to see a full police inquiry, which is not restrained by simply looking for an abductor. I would like an inquiry which starts at the beginning and looks at every aspect of case. Who died in apartment 5a? 

So rather than worrying about someone's dubious loss of job prospects, concentrate on the one real fact of this case, which is, a little girl went on holiday and didn't return home... that is indubitable.
Well said @JRP, couldn't agree more.  
Let's hope that Jill's letter stirs the correct action from those who have it in their power to  "concentrate on the one real fact of this case, which is, a little girl went on holiday and didn't return home" 
A British citizen, a precious child who deserves respect, truth and justice!

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1108
Reputation : 828
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by MRNOODLES on Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:47 pm

@Verdi wrote:- where is the evidence that Madeleine McCann was seen alive beyond doubt during that week culminating with the evidence that she was at high-tea on Thursday 3rd May 2007?

I'm still waiting...

waiting


And to think it could've been put to bed (pardon the pun) years ago by releasing just one irrefutable photo.

MRNOODLES

Posts : 637
Reputation : 200
Join date : 2013-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by Tony Bennett on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:27 pm

@aquila wrote:Why is this charlatan whose opinions at best sway in the wind (and there's a lot of wind in the world of Blacksmith) being discussed on CMoMM? His words have no merit, he exists to slate this forum, in particular Tony Bennett, and allows no comment on his blogs.

Put the Bullshit Bureau in the bin. Go read it if you must. It has no place on this forum and is better suited to purposely attaching itself to dim bloggers who will give house room to anyone who wants to spend their time slagging off just about everyone here.

Bin the Blacksmith. He's never put a shoe on a horse.
@ aquila      There was a time - not long ago - that some members of the forum would cheerfully bring Blacksmith's latest outpourings, whatever they said, to the forum. After he publicly, on more than one occasion, slated CMOMM as a 'cesspit' (an image he used again in attacking HideHo), the forum-owner stepped in and said 'Not Any More'.

Despite that, a few of his offerings did appear here from time to time.

I decided to bring his latest outburst to the forum for a number of specific reasons.

One was to show the contempt he can display towards anyone who pursues certain lines of evidence. He has attacked CMOMM and myself many times. But never before has he been moved to lay into HideHo, whose research, published on websites is prestigious, and whose output of Madeleine McCann videos on YouTube is absolutely second-to-none.

But another reason was to bring out into the open the obvious disturbance Blacksmith is experiencing about the widespread doubts as to whether or not that 'High Tea with Madeleine' really happened, an evidential matter which HideHo has researched exhaustively and which featured large in Richard Hall's third Madeleine film.  

Indeed, if we now take a look at the posting of a malign guest at 12.44 this morning on this thread:
http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13154-appeal-to-supreme-court-in-portugal#350242  

...and at some of the stuff being circulated on Twitter and on certain Madeleine FB groups which purport to be seeking the truth...

...it becomes clear that four major issues are now disturbing Blacksmith and many others:

* Evidence that the high tea with Madeleine at 5.30pm on Thursday 3 May is far from proven

* Evidence that the Last Photo is not, after all, photoshopped, but an out-and-out forgery, in that there is evidence that it may have been taken on Sunday 29 April

* Evidence that the evidence of the Smiths (particularly in purporting to identify Gerry McCann as the man they said they saw) is unreliable, and

* Evidence that the alleged 'crying incident' on Tuesday 1 May never happened, because of numerous and significant discrepancies in Mrs Fenn's accounts of the incident and an alleged burglary.      

I appreciate that there are probably many on here who do not agree with my own 'take' on some of these issues. I am simply pointing out how certain people are clearly getting upset and distressed that the above four points are steadily gaining traction.

Someone upthread asked if Blacksmith had ever made clear his position about what he thinks happened to Madeleine. The very fact that this question has been asked shows that, in fact, he hasn't.

Blacksmith claims that he has made his position clear in his 'Cracked Mirror' blog article. The very opposite is true. It is about as opaque and rambling an article on the subject as you could possibly get (and that's saying something where Blacksmith is concerned).

Blacksmith believes that Madeleine 'disappeared' sometime after 6pm on 3 May and has added, either in that article or in an accompanying one, that "In my opinion it is still possible that the McCanns could be wholly innocent".

It's been clear to me for a very long time where Blacksmith is coming from

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13970
Reputation : 2144
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by Verdi on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:41 pm

@MRNOODLES wrote:
@Verdi wrote:- where is the evidence that Madeleine McCann was seen alive beyond doubt during that week culminating with the evidence that she was at high-tea on Thursday 3rd May 2007?

I'm still waiting...

waiting


And to think it could've been put to bed (pardon the pun) years ago by releasing just one irrefutable photo.
One or more!  It's what families do when they go one holiday, especially with little children, they take scores of photographs to capture memorable moments in their child's development - even if they are placed in a creche during part of the day.

Where are they?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3544
Reputation : 2063
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by Verdi on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:46 pm

@Tony Bennett wrote:
It's been clear to me for a very long time where Blacksmith is coming from
No question - either that or a egotistic windbag with a lot of time on his hands, in which case why the case of Madeleine McCann above all other worldy topical atrocities?

I guess the 24/7 watch is covered by shifts.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3544
Reputation : 2063
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by jeanmonroe on Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:27 pm

@jeanmonroe wrote:Has Mr Blacksmith ever 'espoused' his 'personal' theory as to WHY, he believes, Madeleine McCann, to quote her father, GM, 'is not here'?

So, to 'answer' my own question:

Blacksmith believes that Madeleine 'disappeared' sometime after 6pm on 3 May and has added, either in that article or in an accompanying one, that "In my opinion it is still possible that the McCanns could be wholly innocent".
-------------------------------------------------------

Well, what we DO 'KNOW' is that Madeleine 'was asleep in her bed' at 9:10pm, (or according to Gerry's sister, Trisha, at '9:30pm') 3rd May 2007, because her own father has TOLD the world, when he 'checked', that he stood 'looking' at her, asleep, and thinking how 'lucky' he was to have three wonderful kids, at THAT, 'exact TIME'!

Unless, of course, Gerry told the world, a 'porky pie' about 'that'!

So, surely, Blacksmith must 'believe' that Madeleine, could ONLY have 'disappeared' AFTER 9:10pm, (Gerry's 'check') and BEFORE Kate's 'check' at 10:00pm, 3rd May, 2007.

Unless, of course, even Blacksmith dosen't 'believe', what GM 'said'.

Istbc, of course.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by Tony Bennett on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:00 pm

BLACKSMITH IN HIS OWN WRITE

Before this thread runs out, and for those who haven't the time to wade through Blacksmith's florid and rambling prose, it might be as well for me to set down actual verbatim quotes from him which give us the best clues as to what his thinking is on the case.

One thing he never mentions, by the way, is the dogs, Funny that.

Here we go then:


----------------------------


1 Does Blacksmith's Cracked Mirror article supply answers to some of the key issues in the case?

QUOTE BLACKSMITH: "So the Cracked Mirror, like the original investigation, like the PJ report, is filled with questions, not answers".

2 Does Blacksmith believe in the possibility of abduction? 

QUOTE BLACKSMITH: "There are urgent questions surrounding the holiday group still requiring an answer. And that is whether one believes in the possibility of an abduction - as I do - or not.

3 Are the Tapas 7 innocent?

QUOTE BLACKSMITH: "They are, genuinely, innocents abroad. The inability to make sense of what has happened, and the resentment at the fate that has befallen them for simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time…Still, knowing, as all professional English people do, the nightmare possibilities associated with child neglect accusations, such as their removal by the mad, incompetent, commissars of the social services without the irritating formality of a trial, who can blame the seven for tacitly adopting a line and sticking to it? Wouldn’t you?

4 What happened and when?

QUOTE BLACKSMITH: "In conclusion, despite the efforts that were made and the exploration of all lines of investigation, it is not possible to obtain a solid and objective conclusion about what really happened that night.

5 Did the McCanns choose not to have a baby sitter?

QUOTE BLACKSMITH: There is no evidence of any hidden motives: it was just a lousy, lousy, decision, of the sort that we can all make at different times…”.

6 Were the McCanns well-connected with powerful people?

QUOTE BLACKSMITH:  “To many, of course, such self-confidence was a sure sign that they were all under protection of some kind, perhaps because this little group of provincial nonentities had powerful connections, or maybe because they were uncomfortably close to organised VIP paedophile rings whose exposure would bring the government, or the monarchy, crashing down. After all, hadn’t the "UK Secret Services," whoever they might be, arrived within forty-eight hours of Madeleine McCann vanishing from her bed? However possible or impossible such theories may be, one can only say that they are not obviously derived from the available evidence, although that evidence can, naturally, be used to support them.

7 Did the McCanns commit any crime?

QUOTE BLACKSMITH: "The archiving summary ends, after all, with the unassailable statement that there is no evidence of the commission of any crime by the McCanns and, as we know, abductions do happen".

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13970
Reputation : 2144
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by MayMuse on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:08 pm

There is a new post already on his site, I don't get it...analogy of  "football"?

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1108
Reputation : 828
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by Tony Bennett on Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:10 pm

@MayMuse wrote:There is a new post already on his site, I don't get it...analogy of  "football"?
What?!?  @ MayMuse       You didn't laugh? You didn't get the joke(s)? Did you not get Blacksmith at his funniest, his best, his wittiest, his most brilliant?

He spent ages dreaming that one up.

If you scan through the article, you'll see the most common reference is to "Bennett (o.g.)". For anyone not familiar with football, this is a reference to an 'own goal', that is a footballer who accidentally contrives to put the ball past his own team's goalkeeper instead of the opponent's.

The message is meant to be: "Tony Bennett, once again, hasn't helped the McCann-sceptic cause, he has inadvertently helped the McCanns".

He has had an 8-year-long obsession with running me down, often in a pretty obscene way, at every possible opportunity.

Take this, right at the end of his piece:

QUOTE Blacksmith:   Wayne Rooney, who had wandered in, said to Mr Bennett, "you too could have hair like mine." Quick as a flash the QC replied: "You're banned!" "No," said Wayne, "I'm Wayne".

This (which is meant to be very funny by the way, in case you hadn't noticed) is meant to be a humorous reference to two things: (1) I haven't got a lot of hair left on my head and (2) I have banned quite a few people on the forum during my spells as Moderator.

Talking of own goals, I am surprised he mentions them. Was not his grossly over-the-top and vitriolic (and untrue) put-down of Lizzy HideHo one of his biggest 'own goals' yet?

And how exactly does that post, or his other one denouncing HideHo, help the cause of finding out what really happened to Madeleine McCann?

Neither do, do they?

And that's why I've posted the 7 quotes above. So that there is no doubt about where he is coming from, and the true motive for his repeated attacks on CMOMM, myself, and now HideHo.


====


ETA:    To be fair, Blacksmith does have one admirer still - 'N.M', or 'AdirenM', a Portuguese blogger who, unconvincingly, claims to have inside knowledge of the PJ investigation. He finds Blacksmith 'delightful'.

Well, each to his own, 'beauty is altogether in the eye of the beholder', and all that.

Here's his tweet tonight:

N.M @ AdirenM
Although I disagree fundamentally about the (un)willingness of UK to solve #mccann case; always a delight to read http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.pt

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13970
Reputation : 2144
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by MayMuse on Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:30 pm

big grin goodpost thanks lol! funnyshit wave
duh  Thought o.g meant Operation Grange... help I'm not a footie fan so it whooshed over my head. ooops thud

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1108
Reputation : 828
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by MRNOODLES on Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:23 pm

@Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:I wonder why he doesn't allow comments on his blog? winkwink

Just post them on this thread.  Bullshit Bureau reckons this place is a cesspit.  But it's obvious he can't stop himself from swimming in heret regularly enough.

MRNOODLES

Posts : 637
Reputation : 200
Join date : 2013-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by aquila on Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:34 pm

@MRNOODLES wrote:
@Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:I wonder why he doesn't allow comments on his blog? winkwink

Just post them on this thread.  Bullshit Bureau reckons this place is a cesspit.  But it's obvious he can't stop himself from swimming in heret regularly enough.
...alternatively just ignore him, stop feeding his self importance and his need to live in a playground.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by Verdi on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:58 pm

Mark Harrison MBE  -  National Policing Improvement Agency

National Search Adviser

Homicide, Missing Persons, Mass Fatality Disasters

23/07/2007

Madeleine McCann Search Decision Support Document

The reconnaissance undertaken and this report has been completed at the direct request and benefit of Guillhemino Encamacao the Algarve Regional Director of the Portuguese Judicial Police

Personal Profile

I am the National Adviser in relation to Search for all Police agencies within the United Kingdom for Missing persons, Abduction and Homicide. My role involves advising on searching for persons that are missing, abducted or murdered, using enhanced search techniques and technologies. I attend and review cases providing advice and support on search plans, strategies and resources. I have extensive national and international experience in such casework. I am a visiting Professor of Earth and Ocean Sciences at the University of Southampton.

In compiling this report I have driven and walked around the relevant areas of Praia Da Luz during the hours of darkness and then during daylight hours. I have conducted reconnaissance flights using the Civil defence helicopter. Consultation has been made with various colleagues and subject matter experts in the development of this report.

This report considers solely the possibility that Madeleine McCann has been murdered and her body is concealed within the areas previously searched by Police in Zone 1 around Praia Da Luz. Other scenarios or possibilities may on request be considered and be subject of a further report.

[Snipped]..

Mark Warner Creche at Praia Da Luz.

This is the location of the last confirmed sighting by a person independent of family members of Madeleine McCann. Although this location was within the original search area it may well benefit from a further search using enhanced detecting methods for human remains. This will depend on the size of any outside grounds and concealed areas inside the building.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARK_HARRISON.htm

----------

That independent 'person' being Catriona Baker I presume - and no mention of high tea back at the Tapas restaurant? nah 

The same issue is still being pressed in certain quarters but I'm still waiting for the names of all the independent witnesses that verified a living Madeleine on Thursday 3rd May, or any other day of the week for that matter..

waiting

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3544
Reputation : 2063
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by Tony Bennett on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:33 am

@Verdi wrote:Mark Harrison MBE  -  National Policing Improvement Agency

National Search Adviser

Mark Warner Creche at Praia Da Luz.

This is the location of the last confirmed sighting by a person independent of family members of Madeleine McCann.
Mark Harrison was not aware when he wrote these words that Catriona Baker had for more than a year before May 2007 been a Facebook Friend of Chloe Corner, the daughter of Jon Corner, Madeleine's godfather, who once said he had been to Praia da Luz on many occasions.

If he had known this, he could not have written that Catriona Baker was 'independent of family members'.

There are those who, parrot-like, say things like: 'Amaral was right about everything' and 'Nothing new has emerged since he wrote his book'.

I am afraid they are wrong.

CMOMM is one of a number of places that proves otherwise

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13970
Reputation : 2144
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:32 am

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Verdi wrote:Mark Harrison MBE  -  National Policing Improvement Agency

National Search Adviser

Mark Warner Creche at Praia Da Luz.

This is the location of the last confirmed sighting by a person independent of family members of Madeleine McCann.
Mark Harrison was not aware when he wrote these words that Catriona Baker had for more than a year before May 2007 been a Facebook Friend of Chloe Corner, the daughter of Jon Corner, Madeleine's godfather, who once said he had been to Praia da Luz on many occasions.

If he had known this, he could not have written that Catriona Baker was 'independent of family members'.

There are those who, parrot-like, say things like: 'Amaral was right about everything' and 'Nothing new has emerged since he wrote his book'.

I am afraid they are wrong.

CMOMM is one of a number of places that proves otherwise
So that makes both Charlotte Pennington & Catriona Baker as connected and quite probably know to the McCanns prior to going to PdL. These things were not accident nor coincidence in my opinion.

Rogue-a-Tory

Posts : 402
Reputation : 245
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by MrsC on Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:21 am

@Tony Bennett wrote:


Well, each to his own, 'beauty is altogether in the eye of the beholder', and all that.



Although in this case I think it is more likely to be that 'beauty is altogether in the eye of the beerholder'.   drinks








.

____________________
Sooner or later in life, we will all take our own turn being in the position we once had someone else in.

*

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay

MrsC

Posts : 244
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2011-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Four witnesses confirm Madeleine was alive at 5.30pm on Thursday 3rd May - so, shut up anyone who thinks the evidence says otherwise" - Blacksmith and an especially vicious attack on Lizzy HideHo

Post by Verdi on Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:57 am

@Tony Bennett wrote:
There are those who, parrot-like, say things like: 'Amaral was right about everything' and 'Nothing new has emerged since he wrote his book'.

I am afraid they are wrong.
Also, there are also those who like to propagate a false impression that the likes of CMoMM are stuck in a time warp, therefore unable to see the bigger picture (another area they have never managed explained).   Au-contraire, the bigger picture is precisely what CMoMM are looking at - they, as you say, can't see beyond Goncalo Amaral's limited investigation during the summer of 2007.  This is not a criticism of Mr Amaral per se, I believe his intelligence was severely hampered by UK intervention and being fed false information, being removed from the case and subsequently stifled by the McCann machine.

It's interesting to observe, little or no mention is ever made by this critical entity, of the many bizarre theories put out there - a few even on this forum.  Nope, they focus all their vicious destructive attacks on a select few - key members of this forum, those who have devoted more time and energy to finding the truth about Madeleine McCann's disappearance!  What more need be said?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3544
Reputation : 2063
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum