The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 13 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 13 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 13 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 13 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Waynetta 09.03.17 17:32

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Another one pushing the left alone = abduction scenario.

Seems to be a popular theory. Like the paedophile allegations.

As with anything, it dont make it true just because thousands say it.

In fact, it makes it worse if it untrue.

Activity : 47

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 13 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by RosieandSam 09.03.17 17:58

I hope I can manage to post a screen shot for those who missed Karen Danczuk's McCann tweets

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 13 Kdancz10
RosieandSam
RosieandSam

Activity : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam 09.03.17 18:05

KD appears to be mis-remembering (or mis-quoting) as it was Brian Healy - the paternal grandfather - who mentioned Calpol.

See further information here: http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39077700/Rebuttal%20of%20%22Fact%22%2013

Always be careful about re-tweeting erroneous statements.
RosieandSam
RosieandSam

Activity : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 16.03.17 14:26

PAT BROWN @ProfilerPatB
I think the Sun has actually quite cleverly laced the truth in with all the badmouthing of me. It's grand! #mccann https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3103842/madeleine-mccann-parents-kate-gerry-expert-claims-maddie-died-apartment/ …

I am in total agreement with Pat  Brown.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.03.17 14:38

sallypelt wrote:PAT BROWN @ProfilerPatB
I think the Sun has actually quite cleverly laced the truth in with all the badmouthing of me. It's grand! #mccann https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3103842/madeleine-mccann-parents-kate-gerry-expert-claims-maddie-died-apartment/ …

Me too... that's cheered me up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.03.17 14:56

What's_up_doc? wrote:

Wonder why the Sun has deleted the article?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41873

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 16.03.17 16:40

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
What's_up_doc? wrote:

Wonder why the Sun has deleted the article?
Because they didn't  realise they had cleverly laced the truth in. They thought they were just badmouthing Pat. titter
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 16.03.17 16:43

Pam Gurney, over on twitter or the OFM page has been talking today re. Kates book and copyright laws, i.e. it cant be reproduced in blogs or forums. Maybe this is what the recently departed Waynetta was looking for?

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 16.03.17 16:52

Roxyroo wrote:Pam Gurney, over on twitter or the OFM page has been talking today re. Kates book and copyright laws, i.e. it cant be reproduced in blogs or forums. Maybe this is what the recently departed Waynetta was looking for?
Exhibit A that book. They don't want it dissected. Just read and swallowed whole, no questions asked. They don't like questions, do they?
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 16.03.17 16:55

Roxyroo wrote:Pam Gurney, over on twitter or the OFM page has been talking today re. Kates book and copyright laws, i.e. it cant be reproduced in blogs or forums. Maybe this is what the recently departed Waynetta was looking for?
Exhibit A that book! They don't  want it dissected by thinking, sentient beings. Just read and swallowed whole, no questions asked. They don't  like questions, do they?
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.03.17 17:06

There are "fair use" laws for copyrighted material in the UK.

Pam needs to shut up.

What does fair use allow?
Under fair use rules, it may be possible to use quotations or excerpts, where the work has been made available to the public, (i.e. published). Provided that:

• The use is deemed acceptable under the terms of fair dealing.
  • That the quoted material is justified, and no more than is necessary is included.

https://www.copyrightservice.co.uk/copyright/p09_fair_use

Definitely justified.

They expect the public to cough up money for their fund... well the public are justified in examining and discussing the details of why.

Kate's book is a source of the details and exhibit A.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 16.03.17 17:08

Jasmine @alfibab3
#McCann Those that use Pat Browns stupid theories need their heads examining. She's fake you idiots. #McCann

The "Brain of Britain" is back spit coffee .
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 16.03.17 17:14

I hope those researchers are back too sallypelt and are monitoring the "pro" comments.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 18.03.17 18:56

Does anyone know if the Jodie Marsh/Katie Hopkins is going ahead?  Haven't heard much about it since the beginning of the week.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 19.03.17 17:21

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 13 Screen12

Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 19.03.17 17:23

That'd be her gym buddy Tracey Kandohla then would it?

Fallen out have they?

Maybe the McCanns will sue her.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 19.03.17 17:31

Madeleine's death didn't take a toll on her mental health.

Amaral's book did.

And now the 'false media stories'.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 19.03.17 17:37

Keitei wrote:Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 13 Screen12

Proof - if it were needed - that the general mood, tone and atmosphere surrounding this case has altered to a significant degree since those dramatic headlines a few weeks ago: VICTORY FOR AMARAL!' and 'MCCANNS NOT CLEARED!'.

Or, to put it another way, the wind is beginning to blow from a slightly different direction.

"The media encouraging trolls"! Whatever next?

But it may not last.

The powers-that-be may yet be able to turn this around...as they have done before

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 19.03.17 17:41

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 13 Screen13

-------

Tracey Kandohla 'MAKING IT UP'?

We've been saying that for 10 years! - Mod

Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier 19.03.17 18:30

Keitei wrote:Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 13 Screen13

-------

the one and only...  Pamela Gurney If Madeleine is in a wealthy home, as I suspect she is, the walls are impenetrable so nobody will see her or be able to get her out/  dance

Like · 22 hrs
tinkier
tinkier

Activity : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 19.03.17 18:48

Keitei wrote:Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 13 Screen13

-------

Well now that​ Pamela​ has said so , we've got to believe it !

Haven't we ? spin

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 19.03.17 19:36

I wonder why Kate and Gerry and Clarence keep giving stories to Tracey Kandohla, then, if they're now saying it's all rubbish?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 19.03.17 19:38

So now the seeming 'font of all knowledge and bullshit' Pam has specifically dissed KM’s gym friend Tracey, where does that leave Clarence?

No more weekly tea and cakes meetings, ‘creating stories’ (?) with her in Rothley presumably!

You just couldn't make this nonsense up, could you???????
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 19.03.17 20:07

eek

rotfl

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 19.03.17 20:07

Tony Bennett wrote:
Keitei wrote:Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 13 Screen12

Proof - if it were needed - that the general mood, tone and atmosphere surrounding this case has altered to a significant degree since those dramatic headlines a few weeks ago: VICTORY FOR AMARAL!' and 'MCCANNS NOT CLEARED!'.

Or, to put it another way, the wind is beginning to blow from a slightly different direction.

"The media encouraging trolls"! Whatever next?

But it may not last.

The powers-that-be may yet be able to turn this around...as they have done before

The media encouraging the trolls. Something needs to be done about that, just as Gerry said in 2014 and also  concluded in the recent study on 'McCann Trolls'.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top