The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 18 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 18 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 18 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 18 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 18 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by roz 03.06.17 4:45

Cecilia Paula Dias Firmino do Carmo-  (Millenium receptionist) – She says that the McCanns appeared to be a normal family and that the relation between the members of the family was very good. Madeleine appeared to be very attached to her father and was always clinging on to him. Given her public relations function she was always very nice to the guests and would get involved with the children, saying that Madeleine was very shy and did not respond to her.
Russell O’Brien -My Ella you know would, would, wouldn’t say boo to a goose you know when even a relative comes to the house and she’ll kind of hold your leg for a little while and I think Madeleine’s maybe not as shy as Ella but from, from the brief meetings they had I don’t think she, she came across as a, as a reckless child who just sort of disappeared you know was always out the gate of the house or anything like that you know she was always in the house, she didn’t do anything daft.
He describes Madeleine as ‘happy, bubbly, err relatively headstrong…. a little girl full of, full of life, full of beans’…..,
It sounds like Cecelia C is mistaking Ella for Madeleine.  The O’Briens went for breakfast every morning at the Millenium.

======

@ roz - Excellent point, thank you - Moderator
roz

Activity : 285

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 18 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Jill Havern 03.06.17 8:33

Verdi wrote:N.M‏ @AdirenM 2m2 minutes ago

The files that were "offered" to the Media only contained the main incidences to justify why the case was shelved. #McCann
----------

Oh yes of course, I'm always very impressed by inside information.  I wonder what the sauce of this revelation is - the gravy train?

If you've got access to confidential information, put up or shut up!
Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 18 Nm10
Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 18 Nm11

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41870

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 06.06.17 10:43

fredthefish @fredthefish10
@abuseofpower @saunokonoko Goncalo has never spoken to you Jill. Be wary of this one Mark. A very good shill in disguise who runs the misinformation site CMoMM #McCann

Is this the same tweeter who thinks that Tony Bennett is a "pro McCann", and who also thinks that Verdi is Tony.  Don't make me laugh!
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.06.17 11:07

sallypelt wrote:fredthefish @fredthefish10
@abuseofpower @saunokonoko Goncalo has never spoken to you Jill. Be wary of this one Mark. A very good shill in disguise who runs the misinformation site CMoMM #McCann

Is this the same tweeter who thinks that Tony Bennett is a "pro McCann", and who also thinks that Verdi is Tony.  Don't make me laugh!
Yes, it's Andrew from the MMM forum finding he's got a new soapbox for his hatred on twitter as he's only (generally) allowed to voice it behind the scenes over there.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 18 Empty The Campaign on Twitter against CMOMM

Post by Tony Bennett 06.06.17 11:54

sallypelt wrote:fredthefish @fredthefish10

@ sallypelt        Thank you for raising this uncomfortable issue - namely that there are people on the #McCann hashtag who appear to be McCann-doubters yet are straining every nerve to trash the reputation of CMOMM.

The prime mover in all this is Ben Thompson, who has a number of Twitter accounts, and is also Admin on a popular McCann FB fourm.

It is not without interest that Thompson is very close to Sonia Poulton, who joins with 'Blacksmith' and a few others in referring to CMOMM as a 'cesspit'.  Thompson regularly tweeted for the past year in favour of Poulton and Esther Baker, who says she is a child sexual abuse victim. The two of them tried to frame two individuals - DL and SJ - claiming they had been harassed by them. The case was set down for a 5-day trial at Kingston-upon-Thames Crown Court. The case collapsed a few days before the Court hearing was due to begin, when a Senior Crown Prosecutor reviewed the case and said there was 'insufficient evidence' against DL & SJ. It has been suggested that evidence showed that Poulton and Baker began the abuse and then a tit-for-tat pattern of insulting e-mails between the four of them followed. How this ever nearly reached the doors of a 5-day Crown Court hearing is at the moment an unfathomable mystery.

I don't know if 'fredthefish10' is 'Andrew'. His tweets, some of which are below, seem very similar to Ben Thompson's to me.

Below are some tweets just from the past few weeks on Twitter. 'Carla Spade' is another close associate of Thompson.

At the end of my post I will add four tweets by Jill, who bravely - but in vain - tried to stop this continuing tirade of abuse against CMOMM and myself.

Final word: What people do is much more important than what people say 

-----------------------------------------------------------------      

Tweets aimed at Tony Bennett

Another pro #McCann posing as an anti, and one I've been outing as such for years.

Nothing so sure who Bennetts working for No way #mccann wouldn't have had him thrown in jail,I cant fathom Hall getting involved with him

Why are you in bed with pros Bennett? You've just shown your true side. Pro #McCann shill!

There can now be absolutely no doubt whatsoever, that Tony Bennett @Zampos, is a pro #McCann shill. I'll make sure everyone knows it.

Read Goncalo's book and watch the video. Stop trying to muddy the waters all the time. #McCann #shill #distort #fraud

He does it to all respected posters that don't follow his bullshit to the letter.

McCann is Smithman #mccann

[Reference a claim that Richard Hall’s 5 Madeleine films have had 5 million views on YouTube]
5 million people confused by YOUR input of misinformation into Rich D Hall's videos. Team #McCann will be pleased. #ConfusionIsGood

Penny's dropped. Truthseeker goes over to dark side. Stays on forum as t-seeker, & keeps new t-seekers from joining/posting.Gotta hand it to em

He systematically casts doubt upon every person who speaks out against, or plans to expose the people who protect Kate and Gerry #McCann

[Tweet addressed to Isabelle McFadden, a supporter of Ben Thompson]  
He's the maggot in the apple Isabelle, and has been since he made a deal with #McCann

The very fact no pro #McCann trolls attack him tells me all I need to know. He's now rubbing shoulders with paedo sympathisers.

Is Goncalo Amaral a #McCann supporter as well Bennett? You keep discrediting his theories. #ShouldHaveDoneTheTime

[from Carla Spade]  @zampos Maddie #McCann was seen by Cecilia Paula Dias Firmino do Carmo, the Millenium receptionist, on morning of 3rd May. FO with your nonsense.

[From Carla Spade]
I've given you a credible independent sighting you fkn moron, but you ignored it cos you're a fkn #charlatan #McCann 

Tweets aimed at CMOMM and Jill

the way your forum leader treats anybody that has information, or promise? #McCann

The old faces have all been banned. You talk to yourself most days on there with all those socks you have. Smithman is Gerry #McCann #shill

You really are ridiculous. A troll because I want the truth for Madeleine and I can see through you, Bennett and CMoMM. Oh dear.

And I will to expose all the sh!ts. #mccann #shills

Not you again. I'm my own person and I do what I want. I'm here to get the truth out and I'll expose you as well #McCann #fake #shill #liar

Distort, manipulate and obfuscate the truth. Get back to the hole and put one of Bennett's socks in it. #McCann #shill #fraud #pathetic

Your small lynch mob attack, accuse, harass, stalk, and the inevitable happens. #McCann

CMOMM Creates myths, discredits the truth, attacks any hopeful leads, or those who try and speak the truth

And don't bother what's being said on the McCann approved forum know as CMoMM about you. Get the truth out #McCann #shills

The forum would attract many more people if Bennett wasn't a member. All he does is fabricate evidence, and trash facts to serve #McCann

People are utterly sick of correcting the rubbish that emanates from it's core. In all honesty, it's a damn shame. #McCann 

Yr forum is FULL of misinformation. It's totally discredited. NO-ONE absolutely no-one supports it. It's a backwater of fkn nonsense #McCann

what about this fkn nonsense about Maddie dying before 3rd May

You've given Bennett a platform for years so he could exploit poor Maddie #McCann for his own ends. That's disgusting. Time to stop.

Jill’s replies to Ben Thompson

Yep, this year...last year...the year before. you must be like a pressure cooker with all that pent up hatred eating you up #mccann 

You've been threatening to "expose us" for years, so why not just do it instead of bellyaching about it on twitter? #mccann 

You make me laugh. You just want to fight. Loads of people on facebook tell me about your rants and raves, tonight is no different #mccann

Stop obsessing over Tony Bennett for goodness sake. #mccann

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.06.17 12:16

Andrew is definitely fredthefish10

But his first follower was Ben Thompson.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 07.06.17 8:24

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Andrew is definitely fredthefish10

But his first follower was Ben Thompson.

===================================

THE McCANN HASHTAG – UPDATE - Tweets in the past 24 hours

Yes, fredthefish10 is indeed the most popular poster on another Madeleine McCann forum where he is actively encouraged to post material like this:   

fredthefish  ‎@fredthefish10 
@5haronl Sharon. Get back to your misinformation site #CMoMM and massage the #shill Tony Bennett's ego. #McCann #disgrace #truthwillout Your a shill

@Andreamariapre2 @walkercan1000 @RobertCarlisl10 @JimGamble_INEQE The #loon knows that MBM was disposed of by the parents he sadly works round the clock to unconvincingly protect #McCann #Shill #inonit #sad

@anotherviv @KNOWTHETRUTH125 @5haronl @JBLittlemore @SwanLak94816476 @abuseofpower Personally. I think Dr Roberts wrote some good stuff. I didn't agree with the Pyjama stuff but he's not the sock creator loon, TB #McCann

@KNOWTHETRUTH125 @anotherviv @5haronl @JBLittlemore @SwanLak94816476 @abuseofpower The #parasite that is Tony Bennett is no way Dr Roberts IMO. Tony these days only writes what his paymasters tell him to. #McCann #shill

@anotherviv @5haronl @JBLittlemore @SwanLak94816476 @abuseofpower No chance is Dr Roberts and that #shill / #loon , Tony Bennett, one and the same. #McCann #fakeabduction #hoax #paidshill

@anotherviv @5haronl @JBLittlemore @SwanLak94816476 @abuseofpower Verdi is Tony Bennett's alter ego. The same when he used to stick a dress on and write some blog under a woman's guise.#McCann #agenda #sick

fredthefish10 
@5haronl @JBLittlemore @SwanLak94816476 @abuseofpower Sharon the #shill. Can U explain Y it's so important on #CMoMM to discredit GA's thesis and persuade folk that Gerry isn't #Smithman #McCann

====

CMOMM has tens of thousands of posts with not a trace of foul language anywhere. The tweeter Carla Spade has been busy over the past 24 hours and calls us a ‘cesspit’. But what does her own language reveal?

Carla Spade @CarlaSpade 
I tweeted this to @zampos Did he reply? No of course not. He went to cesspit to hide behind Jill's skirts like a little puppy dog instead. 

Carla Spade  ‎@CarlaSpade 
If you've got something to say to me Bennett @zampos fkn say it here u coward instead of hiding behind Jill's skirts in the cesspit #McCann

Look at this POS @zampos telling lies about ppl. Not here. Oh no. In the cesspit where he can hide behind Jill's skirts. Fkn coward #McCann

@zampos I'm not a fkn close associate of ANYONE you POS. And if you have anything to say to me, say it here, you fkn coward #McCann

====

AnotherViv is another hater of CMOMM and myself, and she calls articles by Dr Martin Roberts ‘Pompous Bollocks':

Viv  ‎@anotherviv 
@KNOWTHETRUTH125 @fredthefish10 @5haronl @JBLittlemore @SwanLak94816476 @abuseofpower I am sorry but what are you getting from that pompous bollux written by "Dr" Roberts? Have a word ! #McCann

Viv @anotherviv 
@fredthefish10 @5haronl @JBLittlemore @SwanLak94816476 @abuseofpower Sprawling essay about washed "Disney" top still wet on night & put on Maddie,  pure Bennett rubbish #McCann https://mmknowthetruth.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/dr-martin-roberts-2012.html

====

These are the people who claim, on the #McCann hashtag,  to be seeking the truth about what happened to Madeleine.

All three support the claim that Smithman = Gerry McCann   

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 07.06.17 8:39

'The Ponce of Dubai' on Twitter wrote:  "Seems pro #McCann groupie page has lost all sense of direction & has become an insult page for #twitter #tweets.is that all they've got?"

It's not just a pro #McCann groupie insult page though is it? The 'anti' side is equally as bad. That # is cringeworthy.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.06.17 10:26

How many personas has Andrew had on CMoMM?

It must be awfully time consuming for the poor lad.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 07.06.17 10:30

aquila wrote:How many personas has Andrew had on CMoMM?

It must be awfully time consuming for the poor lad.
Dozens.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.06.17 12:14

Have any of the 'pro-Mc' luvvies on twitter EVER said/explained how it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for the Mcs (or their 'friends/people they know') to have been 'involved' in Madeleine's 'mysterious disappearance'?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 09.06.17 9:33

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 18 Linda_10

Shocked

And they whinge on twitter because CMOMM bans people like that.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 09.06.17 9:43

The severe abuse of CMOMM on the #McCann hashtag, basically by three or four obsessive posters, has forced a CMOMM member to robustly defend the forum.

The poster @CarlaSpade has continued with an unremitting tirade, repeatedly claiming, every few minutes, that I am 'refusing to answer her questions' about the evidence for my assertions about 'Smithman'. This is despite my having repeatedly pointed her to all the evidence I've presented  on the SMITHMAN1 to SMITHMAN10 threads.

And I mean evidence  - each of the 10 OPs on the Smithman threads has a great deal of evidence, on which I base my conclusions. Very little if any of the evidence I've presented has been rebutted, for example no-one can seriously deny (and no-one has) the extent to which Martin Smith has collaborated with the McCann Team since December 2007/January 2008.   

The abusive posters all share these views:

1. Madeleine disappeared on Thursday 3 after 6pm and not before
2. Goncalo Amaral was right to believe that Catriona Baker was telling the truth about the alleged 'high tea ' on Thursday 3 May
3. Martin Smith really did (despite the evidence against it) see Gerry McCann carrying his dead daughter to the beach at 10pm on Thursday 3 May.

That in itself is very interesting and very revealing.

Anyway, thank you to 'sam' @boredone12 on Twitter, whoever s/he is, for these two tweets last night:              

sam  ‎@boredone12 

@CarlaSpade Why does it bother you so much? If I don't like a forum, I wouldn't keep reading it and distressing myself. Seems daft! #mccann

sam  ‎@boredone12 

@SadeElisha86 @CarlaSpade @fiorifan @fredthefish10 @abuseofpower @AdirenM @zampos No it wouldn't! You can't tar everyone with the same brush on #Mccann! I know Jill and she is passionate about Madeleine and justice for her

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 09.06.17 9:48

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 18 Linda_10

Shocked

And they whinge on twitter because CMOMM bans people like that.
Yes, and Anne-Kristine Westwood (@fiorifan) has lied on Twitter about the reason she was banned from CMOMM. She was banned basically for openly expressing hatred of the McCanns, which has never been allowed on CMOMM in its eight years of existence.

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 09.06.17 10:46

Why can't they just be ignored.   CMMOM is a highly regarded site with millions of views and a very big membership.  Who cares about negative comments.  Boring.

Jill's dominance on the web needs no defending and I find it really boring reading about these negative comments.

Tony you do not have to answer any questions.   The popularity of your posts and the questions that have not been answered by anyone for all this time speaks for itself.

My advice is to ignore them and get on with your research and helping people who have no-one else to speak up for them.   This only takes up your precious time which is a shame I think.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 09.06.17 10:53

I agree entirely @plebgate  All this arguing on there doesn't help get to the truth & they know it. 

They are best ignored and/or blocked and for those on Twitter just carry on regardless..

Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 09.06.17 11:49

plebgate wrote:Why can't they just be ignored.   CMMOM is a highly regarded site with millions of views and a very big membership.  Who cares about negative comments.  Boring.

Jill's dominance on the web needs no defending and I find it really boring reading about these negative comments.

Tony you do not have to answer any questions.   The popularity of your posts and the questions that have not been answered by anyone for all this time speaks for itself.

My advice is to ignore them and get on with your research and helping people who have no-one else to speak up for them.   This only takes up your precious time which is s a shame I think.

I totally agree, plebgate. To argue with the likes of "Andrew" is like going into a mental institution, and arguing with the mentally deranged. From what I have observed about "Andrew" is, that Andrew is just an id. Unlike Tony, Jill, and as mentioned, Christobel, in all fairness, everyone knows who theY are, and where they live. They hide nothing. Yet "Andrew" is just an enigma. He's just a cyber space entity, so how can anyone "attack him" if no one knows who he is.

He has been given advice by the forum over the road. Some have even called him "demented", and that's coming from those who claim to care about him. He says that they are correct, and that he's going to take their advice, yet within minutes, he's back on Twitter, ranting like a mad man. He needs help, he really does.

I've noticed that I got a mention, last night, by the elusive Andrew, along with Aquila. I was busy doing other things, so I couldn't respond here on the Twitter thread, but I called my hubby to show him what "Andrew"  had said about me, and we both fell about laughing.  I'M FAMOUS!!!!

That's all I am going to say on this subject, other than say to Tony, I know it must be difficult to keep your mouth shut when a demented cyber man is constantly goring you, but you are way about this mental case. This forum and the work done on here is recognised by all those who know a research forum from a gossip one. Just keep up the good work, Tony, but remember, the more successful you are, the more the likes of Andrew will stick the knife in, to get a response. Trolls get their oxygen from responses. Ignore them, and they will wither on the vine. grouphug

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 09.06.17 18:56

So glad I'm not on Twitter , the vitriol and personal attacks all made allegedly in the name of Madeleine disgust me . 
I glance through them on the portal here then find much better ways to spend my time !

Plebgate and Sallypelt are right don't feed them they are like vampires and feed off your reactions . 
Possibly it may bring some along to read the " cesspit " and discover the amount of research and information is well worth following .

Keep going Jill and Tony you are better than them and that's what really p..s them off !

Envy is a terrible trait !

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by splurgegun 13.06.17 1:01

Does anyone know what happened to Dewi Lennard, aka Kikoratton ?

He seems to have deleted his Twitter account and all his posts
splurgegun

Activity : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 13.06.17 9:58

re Kiko:

Ben Salmon‏ 

[ltr]@Tealtraum[/ltr]

Jun 4
[size=1]More
[/size]
He has mentioned to me getting away from the case, don't know if thats why his twitter is gone or not

[size=16]
[size=1]Like

[/size][/size]
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 18 Empty Locked oiut of Twitter - for a short while

Post by Tony Bennett 01.07.17 23:47

Earlier today my Twittter account was locked, for the first time ever, by...well, whoever does these things at Twitter.

I am pleased to say that I have since resolved the issue and 'unlocked' myself.

It was just one tweet that caused the problem.

This one:

From @zampos

@fredthefish10   Now we know you are #Northallerton man, Ben Thompson, #EssexPolice can have your name & address re the death threats #McCann  https://t.co/hDPFdwD8ya

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 18 Empty Messages today from the top poster on candyfloss's forum

Post by Tony Bennett 02.07.17 13:59

More tweets from Ben Thompson/Andrew, the top poster on candyfloss's forum.

Trolling Terry Lubbock.

How low can he sink?

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 18 Lubboc13
Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 18 Thomps10

This man is the top poster on candyfloss's forum and is valued, enjoyed and appreciated by all its members.

I make no further comment about what this tells us about that forum

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 02.07.17 17:47

splurgegun wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to Dewi Lennard, aka Kikoratton ?

He seems to have deleted his Twitter account and all his posts
He's fine, he just got fed up with the behavior of 1 or 2 people and has a busy summer coming up.
 He wasn't banned.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 06.07.17 13:10

The naked, desperate, near-hysterical attempt to smear and if possible to destroy the work of CMOMM has surely reached new levels with this today on the Twitter #McCann hashtag by one @Carla Spade:

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 18 Carta_10

This follows her disgusting and swear-word laden attack on Lizzie HideHo Taylor all day long yesterday on Twitter.

A more accurate explantion of these three matters - Last Photo, Death before 3rd May and doubts about Smithman is that these very issues are the most that trouble the members of Team McCann-Operation-Grange  (TMOG).

It would be very understandable if TMOG would want to suppress and silence those who voice doubts about those three issues.

Those who at present have been stoking up the present campaign include: Ros Hutton, Sonia Poulton, Ben Thompson, 'Blacksmith', 'Andrew' on MMM and @fredsthefish10. 

They make the most vitriolic attacks on CMOMM, but when you look at the track record of the above, how many of them have ever even published an hour's worth of decent research? - not many.

In Blacksmith's only even half-decent attempt to set out what he thinks happened to Madeleine - the 'Cracked Mirror' article - he clearly allows for the possibility that this was a genuine abduction by a stranger.

Yet these people have the arrogance and effrontery to denounce as 'rubbish', worthless and 'deliberate misinformation' the work of such intensive Maddie researchers as Lizzie Taylor, PeterMac and Richard D Hall.

TMOG must be delighted.

But we give thanks for our committed readership, who know the score, who know who the sound researchers are, and come here every day and support us

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 06.07.17 15:34

Tony Bennett wrote:The naked, desperate, near-hysterical attempt to smear and if possible to destroy the work of CMOMM has surely reached new levels with this today on the Twitter #McCann hashtag by one @Carla Spade:

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 18 Carta_10

This follows her disgusting and swear-word laden attack on Lizzie HideHo Taylor all day long yesterday on Twitter.

A more accurate explantion of these three matters - Last Photo, Death before 3rd May and doubts about Smithman is that these very issues are the most that trouble the members of Team McCann-Operation-Grange  (TMOG).

It would be very understandable if TMOG would want to suppress and silence those who voice doubts about those three issues.

Those who at present have been stoking up the present campaign include: Ros Hutton, Sonia Poulton, Ben Thompson, 'Blacksmith', 'Andrew' on MMM and @fredsthefish10. 

They make the most vitriolic attacks on CMOMM, but when you look at the track record of the above, how many of them have ever even published an hour's worth of decent research? - not many.

In Blacksmith's only even half-decent attempt to set out what he thinks happened to Madeleine - the 'Cracked Mirror' article - he clearly allows for the possibility that this was a genuine abduction by a stranger.

Yet these people have the arrogance and effrontery to denounce as 'rubbish', worthless and 'deliberate misinformation' the work of such intensive Maddie researchers as Lizzie Taylor, PeterMac and Richard D Hall.

TMOG must be delighted.

But we give thanks for our committed readership, who know the score, who know who the sound researchers are, and come here every day and support us

+1 TB Thanks for all your hard work, plus everyone else who contributes. Sar
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top