The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Matt Oldfield's Alleged Last Check  - Page 3 Mm11

Matt Oldfield's Alleged Last Check  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Matt Oldfield's Alleged Last Check  - Page 3 Mm11

Matt Oldfield's Alleged Last Check  - Page 3 Regist10

Matt Oldfield's Alleged Last Check

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Oldfield's Alleged Last Check  - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Oldfield's Alleged Last Check

Post by Doug D 18.11.14 9:02

Lazzeri’s on a roll again:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Last ones not up yet)
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Matt Oldfield's Alleged Last Check  - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Oldfield's Alleged Last Check

Post by PeterMac 18.11.14 9:43

Perhaps he didn't go into the bedroom because he is frightened of the dark.
We know Kate is, since that was her excuse for not searching
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 18.11.14 9:52

L-azz is definitely on a roll.

Here is another statement which beggars belief concerning shutters and lights.

A snippet from Fiona Payne's rogatory interview (source: the Maddie Case Files)

“So having got back from your search around the corner, did you go then straight into the McCANN’s?”

“Yeah”.

“What did you see when you walked in, describe it?”

“At
that point, Gerry, I dont think was in the apartment, it was mainly
Kate. And Kate was just, huh, utter disbelief and I had disbelief,
thinking she’s got to be here, you know, what, how can this have
happened. And by that point Kate was already saying that the, what she’d
found when she’d gone back, which was that the, she’d found the window
open and the shutter open and she was convinced at that point that
somebody had taken, taken Madeleine and that’s what she was telling me
and I was like ‘They can’t have done. They can’t have done this’, you
know. And I looked, I looked throughout the whole apartment and I looked
in all the cupboards, under the drawers, under the beds, behind the
curtains, everywhere, erm, just, you know, trying to, knowing it had
already been done, but you just do. Erm, tut, I looked, when I went into
the room that Madeleine was sleeping in, the room was dark, Madeleine,
erm, Madeleine’s bed was sort of folded back, the sheets, quite kind of
neatly really, erm, Sean and Amelie were fast asleep in their cots, they
didn’t stir, you know, I was opening the cupboards in the room and
moving around the room, they didn’t stir at all, which that was, that
was odd. Erm,
we were trying to ascertain whether Madeleine could have
got out, and I’ve already said earlier the shutters were very heavy, and
I was almost trying to convince Kate that she could have opened the
shutter and climbed out, although knowing that wasn’t a likely thing,
but at that point we were just trying to pacify Kate in that Madeleine
was going to be alright. Erm, and I, I think I touched the webbing in
that room, but because Sean and Amelie were asleep, I didn’t actually
open the shutter in that room, we went, I went to the front of the house
and I was trying to lift the shutter at the, at the back, just to prove
whether, you know, whether it could have been opened and whether
Madeleine could have opened it from the inside”.

“And?”

“I mean, it was fairly obviously, I think, that that wasn’t what had happened and what could have happened”.

“So what did you do, walk out of the apartment and round the other side then?”

“No, I”.

“Or did you do it from the inside?”

“I did it from, I’m talking about, so, again, the back or the front, I did it from the back, which is where their balcony was”.

“Yeah, yeah”.

“Erm, I dont know”.

“How was Kate?”

“Awful,
erm, I’ve never seen such horrible raw emotion in my life and I’ve seen
a lot of it in my job. Erm, tut, she, she was just bereft, she didn’t
know what to do, she was just panicking, extremely frightened, extremely
frightened for Madeleine and, erm, was wondering where she was or what
was happening to her. And the helplessness, erm, of not being able to do
anything, what should she be doing, what could they do. Erm, she was
angry, really angry, tut, punching walls, kicking walls, she was covered
in bruises the next day, because she just didn’t know what, what else
to do. She was angry at herself, she kept saying ‘I’ve let her down.
We’ve let her down Gerry’, you know, ‘We should have been here’. Erm,
tut, she was praying a lot. Erm, I just dont think she knew what to do,
what to do. And she was just howling. It was just, just awful. I think
as time went on it just seemed a massive delay from when we said to Matt
to phone the Police, erm, that hour, it was an hour, it just seemed
like an eternity, where nothing was happening
, tut. Erm, you know, we’re
all intelligent people, we were all trying to think what we should be
doing and, you know, what’s going to make a difference. And Kate’s
ringing, Gerry’s ringing anybody under the sun, family, they just dont,
they honestly just didn’t know what to do. So there was a lot of,
Gerry’s in and out, I mean, they were just sobbing, going between
sobbing and then feeling helpless and then ringing people and this
frantic activity. Kate was desperate to have a Priest, which, you know,
people find weird, but I think that was just her way of thinking ‘At
least I can pray for Madeleine’ and her way of feeling that she was
doing something. Erm, tut, but she wasn’t functioning”.

“Did the twins wake up at all?”

“They didn’t. They didn’t”.

“In the aftermath?”

“No,
and that was the other thing, she kept going into the twins, she kept
putting her hands on the twins to check they were breathing, she was
very much concerned in checking that they were okay. But they were okay,
I mean, they were fine, they didn’t, they were asleep, but at the time
it did seem weird,
I remember thinking, you know, when the Police came
they turned the lights on
, there was loads of noise, obviously from the
moment Kate discovered that Madeleine was gone, the screaming and the
shouting and there was a lot of noise and they, they didn’t, you know,
so much as blink”.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.11.14 10:24

Doug D wrote:
That one's excellent.

What are the Police messing about at.

Get them in and ask them proper questions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.11.14 11:12

I love the bit about "the shutters were VERY HEAVY"

They are not.  They are cheap-as-chips plastic and as light as cheap plastic.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 18.11.14 16:28

PeterMac wrote:I love the bit about "the shutters were VERY HEAVY"

They are not.  They are cheap-as-chips plastic and as light as cheap plastic.

In view of another of L-azz's excellent blogs (I like to think l-azz is a she but I'm biased) with all the crazy stuff about Oldfield's 15-20 min checks etc, I think it would cheer people up if you posted your Benny Hill theme again.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 19.11.14 8:10

Third Oldfield post is up now & another one!

eta

I assume this is the video clip you are after Aquila, posted again by Paul Rees a few days ago.

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.11.14 8:45

Latest one is good as well.

So many red flags!

If SY were serious they would question them all properly.

But it's obvious they are not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.11.14 12:18

My 'fave'........(at this moment in time)

Got 'everything' from A to Z.

Arrogance to 'look, we're Zlebrities'!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 19.11.14 13:35

Okeydokey wrote:The oddest thing for me is the way he describes (in the rogatory interview)  seeing the twins breathing. This despite him being several feet away beyond the doorway (as indicated in the TV mockumentary, by him - he tells us on camera where he was standing) and the twins being inside cots with mesh sides, and the room being in semi-darkness. How on earth could he see them breathing? But he is quite clear he did. So what on earth was going on.  Either he did see them breathing or he didn't. If he did, he was in the room and would have seen Madeleine. If he didn't, then his account is more than questionable - but why? What is his interest in tells us he could see them breathing when he couldn't.

And why didn't the Police follow up this in the rogatory interviews?  The interviews were about the softest questioning I've ever read of but even then they were all umming and ahhing and qualifying and correcting and sounding like they were under pressure.

Maybe Matt had been sent to check that the twins were breathing. IMO they had been heavily sedated (by their parents or their friends) which is why they were practically in a coma on Thursday night at 10pm when all hell broke loose in the apartment. Neither the parents or their friends tried to wake them up, despite the fact that a (probably paedophile) abductor had alleged been inside the apartment. Not just that night, according to Kate, but very possibly on the previous evening too.

But no-one tries to wake up the twins and check they are okay???

So - I would say this is as much PROOF that you need that the twins had been sedated on Thursday evening by their parents and/or one of their friends. And very probably on Wednesday evening too. And I believe Madeleine would also have been sedated that week by her parents or their friends. Probably on several occasions.

It is my belief that Madeleine woke up one evening early on in the week (very possibly when she had been sedated but not heavily enough to keep her in a practically comatose state) and was very disturbed by something. I have my own theories on what this might have been. And it is not a pretty thought, unfortunately. 

The complicity of the Tapas crew I believe could be down to some or all of them either sedating their own children or sedating the McCann children. Quite why they would want to do that is again a matter of speculation. But it is a huge red flag, imo, if that is/was the case. And could be another reason for their complicity.

I think it is quite revealing that Matt pretty much admits that he did the check in order to see if the twins were breathing. Is this inadvertent 'brain leak' or is he deliberately dropping an unexploded grenade in? In the event that he might need to ignite it at some time in the future?

(i.e: I checked that your twins were (still) breathing......as you know there was nothing I could do for Madeleine by this stage......)
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 19.11.14 13:44

Check out Matt Oldfield's body language in the ghastly 'Madeleine was Here' mockumentary when he re-enacts the alleged 'final check' on McCann children at 9.30pm on Thursday evening. If you slow the footage of the film down you will see Gerry biting his lips nervously and being uncharacteristically grovelly to Matt. Practically tripping over his words in order to bolster up Matt's account. There is also an interesting divergence when Gerry talks about the angle of the door being different, Matt immediately buts in to correct him with words along the lines of: 'you had done.......'. 

And at one point I think Matt throws him what looks like a look of contempt/disgust.

It is an exchange that is absolutely loaded and I am amazed that they allowed it to be published. So incriminating, imo.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 19.11.14 13:49

PeterMac wrote:Perhaps he didn't go into the bedroom because he is frightened of the dark.
We know Kate is, since that was her excuse for not searching

We also know that Mrs Oldfield is so frightened of the dark that she couldn't bring herself to check on her infant daughter at any time during the 5 nights on which all of the children were left unattended out of sight and earshot of their parents. .

What a bunch of scaredy cats they are!  Don't they know there's no need to be afraid of things that go hump in the night, but they should be fearful of those which knock in the early morning?..
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 19.11.14 13:59

Matt totally let the cat out of the bag with his checking that the twins were (still) breathing comment, imo. 

Plus his noting the irony of searching for Madeleine along 'Cemetary Road'.

I suppose it was the very least that one of the McCann's odious friends could do - check the twins were breathing - given that there is every indication, imo, that Madeleine was probably not 'still breathing' by 9.30pm on Thursday 3rd May.

Just how low were the standards of 'care' afforded to the McCann children? This whole case is absolutely disgusting. And to try to promote the McCann parents as 'ambassadors' for Missing Children is just contemptible. They all revolt me.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.11.14 14:10

WHY would you, as MO DID, say 'i'll check your kids' and then NOT 'check' ALL the kids?

Go into GREAT 'detail' about 'seeing' BOTH twins 'breathing'. (chests, rising and falling etc)

NOT 'checking' the third child, IN THE VERY SAME ROOM, as the twins, (apparently)

And then return to tapas saying, to the parents, that you'd checked ALL their kids, 'all quiet, twins breathing'

BUT KNOWING THAT YOU HAD, NOT, IN FACT, 'CHECKED' ALL THEIR KIDS AT ALL, EVEN THOUGH YOU HAD VOLUNTEERED TO DO SO!

And, HOW could MO have 'seen' BOTH twins 'breathing' if the bedroom door had been only opened a few degrees, (5 degrees?)as GM has told us that's how he left/closed/returned the door to, after his 'check' at 9:04/9:15pm, TWENTY MINUTES BEFORE MO's 'check'?

We now 'know' the door must have been left, how GM left it, because Madeleine wasn't 'removed' from 5A UNTIL almost 10pm, (according) to OG.

So MO MUST have 'opened' the door, himself, more, (passed 5 degrees) to have been able to 'see' the twins 'breathing' as the right hand 'cot' was completely obscured, behind, the almost (5 degrees, GM) 'closed' kiddie bedroom door.

But didn't GLANCE to his LEFT to 'see' Madeleine in her bed?

Oh please, after RM, GET MO 'IN' FOR RE-INTERVIEW!

yeah, yeah, yeah, imo, and all that.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.11.14 14:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Can someone who understands these things explain how he could see a child in the right hand cot with the totally opaque ends unless he got close enough to look over the top,
in which case he would be inside the room, and would have to have put the light on.

Even the photographer, who is clearly standing IN the room cannot see in.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.11.14 15:13

I asked that question before.

How did MO see through the side of the cot?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 19.11.14 15:44

I think that Matt's alleged 'check' at 9.30pm - whether it happened or not - (and aren't there reports somewhere that the twins were not in the room at 10pm but were brought in before police arrived??) is one of the Tapas gang's way of telling people that there was a need for the Tapas adults to make sure the twins were okay.

Something terrible happened to Madeleine that week, imo, at the hands of her parents and/or their friends or people they were probably at least acquainted with - and it was imperative that nothing should happen to one or both of twins.

Otherwise the cat would have been completely out of the bag, imo. (Given how little 'care' appears to have been taken over the welfare of the McCann children, imo. What a legacy they have been left with.)

(Imagine claiming that 'the abductor' had stolen all three children? The mind boggles. Tanner-man, Pimple-man and Egg-man all spotted running up the road each with a McCann child by Jane Tanner at 9.15pm. But - miraculously - by no-one else at all.)

Which is why neither the Mcs not any of their friends woke the twins that night. Or insisted on the twins being checked out in hospital. Or given toxicology tests. Or anything. Not even (sensitively) questioned about the events of the night. How could the McCanns have KNOWN that they would not have woken up? Because they made sure that they were heavily sedated in my opinion.

It's quite incredible that, the next morning, the twins were not the subject of scrutiny (sensitively undertaken, of course). Their sister 'disappeared' in extremely suspicious circumstances. A great deal of very helpful information might have been gleaned. And, if found to have been sedated (it's quite possible they could still have been 'whoozy' the next morning) that could possibly have been 'game over' for TM. As the type and dosage might have revealed the possible source of the drugs, for instance.

Just a theory as always.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.11.14 15:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That can't be RIGHT! laughat

The kiddies bedroom door is on hung on and opens to, the RIGHT!

As the OFFICIAL police photo's SHOW!

Both CW, with DCI Mahogany, in 'attendance' AND last night's 'effort' depicting the kiddies bedroom door hung from AND opening to the LEFT!

WHY didn't DCI Mahogany 'correct' this blatant 'discrepancy'?

Because MO could not have 'seen' the right hand 'cot' or anything in it, because the cot was 'hidden' behind the RIGHT opening door, and he'd have to open the door, to the right, at least 60-70 degrees to even 'see' the 'cot'.

And if he had opened the door that far he would have been in the room and would have SEEN Madeleine, in her bed!

For some 'reason', it seems, ALL tv programmes want us to believe the door was opening to the LEFT.

WHY?

To 'hide' Madeleine from MO's eyesight?

"She must have been BEHIND the LEFT opening door, and that's why i never saw her'?

IIRC , DW (rog?) also said 'i didn't see Madeleine's bed because it was BEHIND the door'

istbc.

WHY are 'they' so 'keen' for Madeleine's bed to be 'seen', behind, a door?

The only thing the door, opened onto, to the RIGHT, was a WALL!

As the official PJ SoC photo's PROVE!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 19.11.14 16:00

j.rob. wrote:

"It's quite incredible that, the next morning, the twins were not the subject of scrutiny (sensitively undertaken, of course). Their sister 'disappeared' in extremely suspicious circumstances..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's quite incredible that, the next morning, the twins were not, CHAINED TO THEIR PARENTS, but were put into the creche ASAP by FP even though their sister 'disappeared' in extremely suspicious circumstances, just hours earlier, and there was an UNCAUGHT 'abductor' on the loose!"

thinking

eta: Other McCann 'friends' and JW, Ge££y's best tennis 'buddy', also put their 'kids' in the creche, the next morning, with the EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, UNCAUGHT, 'abductor' still on the loose!

thinking thinking
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 19.11.14 17:10

jeanmonroe wrote:j.rob. wrote:

"It's quite incredible that, the next morning, the twins were not the subject of scrutiny (sensitively undertaken, of course). Their sister 'disappeared' in extremely suspicious circumstances..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's quite incredible that, the next morning, the twins were not, CHAINED TO THEIR PARENTS, but were put into the creche ASAP by FP even though their sister 'disappeared' in extremely suspicious circumstances, just hours earlier, and there was an UNCAUGHT 'abductor' on the loose!"

thinking

eta: Other McCann 'friends' and JW, Ge££y's best tennis 'buddy', also put their 'kids' in the creche, the next morning, with the EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, UNCAUGHT, 'abductor' still on the loose!

thinking thinking

Indeed. TV drama director Jez Wilkins and his journalist wife Bridget O'Donnell were, allegedly, snoozing peacefully as the biggest news story of the decade broke all around them. They only woke up because Matt, accompanied by the resort manager, banged on their door in the early hours and asked if Jez - who had allegedly been pushing a pram around the resort at a crucial time that evening - had seen anything suspicious because Madeleine 'had been abducted.' 

So unconcerned were Jez and Bridget for the plight of Madeleine (Jez even appearing to indicate in his police statement that there was no point in looking for her as the first few golden hours had already been lost. The implication being it was too late to 'save' her) that the pair, after Matt's visit, went back to sleep.

As you would, if you made a very handsome living out of directing TV dramas and if your wife was a journalist who wrote for national newspapers and who had also worked as a producer on Crimewatch.

Why would they be remotely interested in the story?

And of course so relaxed were they about the (paedophile) abductor/s with a penchant for blonde nearly four year old girls still being on the loose that they plonked their blonde four year old back in the creche the next morning. No doubt having enjoyed the deep sleep of those with a clear conscience.

Interesting how in this little gem for The Mail, Bridget manages to brazenly slate the Portuguese police as well as having a go at Robert Murat. Brazen, absolutely brazen, imo.

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 19.11.14 17:25

I that a massive bruise along Kate's left arm - from shoulder to just below elbow?? If it is a bruise and not just a trick of the light it is an absolute corker. But why wouldn't she at least wear a long-sleeved top?

Strange.

I[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 19.11.14 18:36

PeterMac:

‘Can someone who understands these things explain how he could see a child in the right hand cot with the totally opaque ends unless he got close enough to look over the top,
in which case he would be inside the room, and would have to have put the light on.

Even the photographer, who is clearly standing IN the room cannot see in.’

And from outside the room, in the dark, you could barely see the cots, let alone their contents!

This is more like his view as ‘he did not enter the bedroom where Madeleine and the twins were sleeping’ (10th May 2007 statement) and this is with the light on.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What 19.11.14 18:51

Perhaps the opening and position of the door as described by Oldfield is totally accurate.It is how he remembers it.

However, perhaps the twins were not ever in the 5A apartment after a certain time in the holiday.He is describing the bedroom of another apartment which the children were in.

We are all assuming the McCann children were all in 5A on that night.Perhaps if Maddie had her accident earlier in the week in 5A, the other children were removed to another apartment for the rest of the week.And perhaps the doors in those other apartment bedrooms do open the way Oldfield describes.

It is just that no-one told him that 5A was different and so the messed up descriptions occurred.It is a hole in the statements that only became obvious to them when they had time to think about their story.
Dr What

Activity : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.11.14 18:58

MO could only have seen half one of one child out of three.

Nice checking.

That's if he ever did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 19.11.14 20:23

Slightly off topic but i did snort when i noticed where one of the mic's was  pointing in the above picture.

they probably got a better comment from that :)

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top