The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Portugal Resident  - Page 3 Mm11

Portugal Resident  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Portugal Resident  - Page 3 Mm11

Portugal Resident  - Page 3 Regist10

Portugal Resident

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Portugal Resident  - Page 3 Empty Re: Portugal Resident

Post by Liz Eagles 15.08.15 21:42

I'm sorry folks but I think dragging the children of the T9 into this is out of order. These kids did nothing wrong and they are still kids - to call a 12 year old hormonal and say to her mother 'enjoy' is not nice.

Whatever the parents did in PDL has nothing to do with their children. Whatever the children of the T9 (well it's T8 really in terms of parenting) read in the future/don't read is not for any of us to wonder about.

I have to say that I could weep at the level things have reduced to. I don't do Facebook so I can't read what's said but I've seen things posted up today on other forums that make me sad and angry.

Please, please leave their children out of it. They are innocent, just as innocent as your child or mine and just as entitled to a childhood. It's not their fault they were in PDL.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 15.08.15 21:50

aquila wrote:I'm sorry folks but I think dragging the children of the T9 into this is out of order. These kids did nothing wrong and they are still kids - to call a 12 year old hormonal and say to her mother 'enjoy' is not nice.

Whatever the parents did in PDL has nothing to do with their children. Whatever the children of the T9 (well it's T8 really in terms of parenting) read in the future/don't read is not for any of us to wonder about.

I have to say that I could weep at the level things have reduced to. I don't do Facebook so I can't read what's said but I've seen things posted up today on other forums that make me sad and angry.

Please, please leave their children out of it. They are innocent just as innocent as your child or mine.
Sorry to offend you aquila.
Having been a mother to a hormonal girl I do sympathize with any mother as they get the brunt of it imo. 
I will go back under my stone, perish the thought that I  should post.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.15 22:09

That's what parenting is all about, helping our children through changes and transitions and being there for them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 15.08.15 22:11

Ladyinred wrote:That's what parenting is all about, helping our children through changes and transitions.
Certainly is Ladyinred, my daughter is now  53 and son 51 and I am still helping through changes and transitions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.08.15 22:13

Nina wrote:
aquila wrote:I'm sorry folks but I think dragging the children of the T9 into this is out of order. These kids did nothing wrong and they are still kids - to call a 12 year old hormonal and say to her mother 'enjoy' is not nice.

Please, please leave their children out of it. They are innocent just as innocent as your child or mine.
Sorry to offend you aquila.
Having been a mother to a hormonal girl I do sympathize with any mother as they get the brunt of it imo. 
I will go back under my stone, perish the thought that I  should post.
Sorry Nina, I didn't mean to offend you; as you know I have a very deep respect for you. It wasn't my intention to pull you up on your post. I am sharp sometimes - so sorry for that.

It's August.

Nothing is happening with the damages trial in Lisbon.

Dr Amaral is being funded for an appeal. It's not really clear if that appeal has yet been lodged.

Nothing is happening in the media.

Nothing is happening with OG (above will let loose something when Dr Amaral's case gets to at least a hearing which is unlikely imo to be until at least November - what's another year!)

In the meantime there is some vile stuff going on Twitter and it comes from boredom imo. Why project what a child will or will not read when they are grown up!

Everyday there is the same old stuff churning

Make no mistake that I think OG is fake and influenced by anything other than the life of Madeleine McCann. Madeleine is the greatest financial soap opera history.

I really do apologise Nina if I have offended you

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by soedar 25.05.16 2:19

The swinging is no explanation for a coverup: they still could have called the cops and hid the swinging. Why would the police suspect swinging in case of death unless the swinging caused the death. 
Lets not forget: the coverup and made up timeline only posed them to more scrutiny and still accusations of neglect.
Hiding the body was paramount and the only objective reached by  a staged abduction.
They were willing to risk and undergo anything as long as the body was not found:
Meaning they desperately wanted to avoid an autopsy, because it would expose something none of the group wanted exposed and for all were willing to lie.
The body would hardly produce evidence of swinging, would it? 
the Gaspar allegations, the CATS registry, the sick remarks on page 129 of KM's book, the collective bathing, the makeup picture, the remarks of the Tapas males during the rogatory hearings about MBM
all point to one thing
soedar

Activity : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria 05.06.16 16:21

And if Madeleine got a bashing from one of the "swinging" group then why would the parents want to cover for this so called swinger.  Likewise if it was one of the parents who bashed her during a group act, why would the others cover for them.

I still think if it was swinging then the swinging could have been covered up. 

I think I'd rather be known as a swinger than a habitual child neglector if I was giving the choice.  Something's more sinister was going on and Madeleine could never be found whatever the cost.

MOD NOTE:
Edited to remove unsubstantiated claim.

Maria

Activity : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 05.06.16 16:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sky news footage

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 05.06.16 17:19

MayMuse wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sky news footage
mmm.Where is Gerry's tan of the last photograph?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria 05.06.16 17:24

Maria wrote:And if Madeleine got a bashing from one of the "swinging" group then why would the parents want to cover for this so called swinger.  Likewise if it was one of the parents who bashed her during a group act, why would the others cover for them.

I think I'd rather be known as a swinger than a habitual child neglector if I was giving the choice.  Something's more sinister was going on and Madeleine could never be found whatever the cost.

MOD NOTE:
 Apologies but What was it I said that was removed, I don't want to repeat it again and I cant remember

Maria

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria 05.06.16 17:27

Sky news footage

Tanner looks like a lost sheep

Maria

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 05.06.16 17:35

They all do really, and the strain on their faces is palpable, notice how cuddle cat came out in the car as KM buried her face in it...was that to avoid media shots?
Interesting that they all belong to GettyImages whereby photos etc are "purchased" I think?

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 05.06.16 17:40

You can view all the coverage from the above link from 2007 onwards.

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria 05.06.16 17:47

MayMuse wrote:
Maria wrote:
Sky news footage

They all do really, and the strain on their faces is palpable, notice how cuddle cat came out in the car as KM buried her face in it...was that to avoid media shots?
Interesting that they all belong to GettyImages whereby photos etc are "purchased" I think???

I did notice she had cuddle cat in her pocket as she was taking off her jacket before she got into the car. The prop was in action from the very beginning.. Avoiding media shots or more likely to show the world she couldn't leave home without it. Either way the show had begun

I dont know anything about GettyImages.

Maria

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 05.06.16 18:04

MayMuse wrote:
Maria wrote:
Sky news footage

Interesting that they all belong to GettyImages whereby photos etc are "purchased" I think???
Ah yes, missing Maddie's beloved toy that mummy dearest virtually washed the stuffing out of! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet 05.06.16 18:14

And purchased the domain name for!  Now what was all that about?  Another one of Gerry's "marketing ploys"?  This has all been about £££ from the get-go.  Poor wee Maddie.

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 05.06.16 18:39

May I urge members to spend some time watching these short videos?

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 05.06.16 18:41

BarryTheHatchet wrote:And purchased the domain name for!  Now what was all that about?  Another one of Gerry's "marketing ploys"?  This has all been about £££ from the get-go.  Poor wee Maddie.
The words 'morally bankrupt' spring to mind.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria 05.06.16 18:57

Nina wrote:
May I urge members to spend some time watching these short videos?
 Have watched a few and will definately watch more, but there is only so much my stomach can handle in one sitting  wow

Maria

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 05.06.16 19:44

MayMuse, such was my interest in this link and my desire to share it with thousands of members on the HiDeHo Controversy Facebook group  that I didn't ask your permission to put it there. 
We have moved house this last week and my stress levels are  heightened and my manners lowered too it would seem.
An excellent find.I have I hope now made good and acknowledged your find.

roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.16 19:44

Maria wrote:
Maria wrote:And if Madeleine got a bashing from one of the "swinging" group then why would the parents want to cover for this so called swinger.  Likewise if it was one of the parents who bashed her during a group act, why would the others cover for them.

MOD NOTE:
 Apologies but What was it I said that was removed, I don't want to repeat it again and I cant remember
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I've sent you a pm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 05.06.16 21:05

Nina wrote:
MayMuse, such was my interest in this link and my desire to share it with thousands of members on the HiDeHo Controversy Facebook group  that I didn't ask your permission to put it there. 
We have moved house this last week and my stress levels are  heightened and my manners lowered too it would seem.
An excellent find.I have I hope now made good and acknowledged your find.

roses
It is in the public domain, granted not everyone knows or finds but there nevertheless, albeit some it seems have been deleted? Worth watching to refresh "memories" nod  And for anyone with new interest in Madeleine's disappearance. 
Acknowledgement was not expected... Thank you thumbup

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 05.06.16 22:09

Thank you for putting these videos  on the forum. I have never seen them before. I was very surprised to hear Martin Brunt reporting on Summers and Swan's 'pimply man' and the 'creaky- gate- closer'. He ends by quoting statistics about the possible safe return of a child Madeleine's age.

Please tell me, are there two Martin Brunts working for Sky news? I seem to remember a Martin Brunt talking about DNA. I seem to remember a Martin Brunt talking about British blood and cadaver dogs. I seem to remember a Martin Brunt talking about Kate and Gerry being made arguidos.  Are there two Martin Brunts?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 05.06.16 22:17

winkwink No, there's just the one Martin Brunt as his pay-packet evidence will prove. He did go off on a weird trip to busk in France for a day after Brenda Leyland's death though - and it was reported in...wait for it....the UK Press.

'My secret life as a busker'

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 05.06.16 22:27

worriedmum wrote:Thank you for putting these videos  on the forum. I have never seen them before. I was very surprised to hear Martin Brunt reporting on Summers and Swan's 'pimply man' and the 'creaky- gate- closer'. He ends by quoting statistics about the possible safe return of a child Madeleine's age.

Please tell me, are there two Martin Brunts working for Sky news? I seem to remember a Martin Brunt talking about DNA. I seem to remember a Martin Brunt talking about British blood and cadaver dogs. I seem to remember a Martin Brunt talking about Kate and Gerry being made arguidos.  Are there two Martin Brunts?
And reporting about the possible imminent  arrest of KM??? 
Rather odd all this Mcanndango reporting isn't it? 
Perhaps he has been 'substituted'??? big grin 
Maybe the real MB could stand up, and maybe when he does he can apologise to the world about his harassment of poor Brenda Leyland and admit he got it wrong!!! (Oh look there's a flying pink pig!) 
Some journalist pfft!!! 

As for the links, most welcome. yes

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top