The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 8 Mm11

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 8 Mm11

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 8 Regist10

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 8 Empty Re: ***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)

Post by j.rob 16.06.15 15:52

Ah - here we go! So Missing is linked with the CEOP (now NCA) organisation scam then? Now it is all starting to add up.

Snipped from tigger's post on the 'CEOP claims to be a success' thread:

--------------

Googled the new 'National Crime Agency' something is being slipped in under the radar here and needs an airing imo.
A government body which tells us the following under the heading of Missing People Bureau: (which falls under the new NCA)

Missing Persons Bureau
We support and improve the services provided to missing person investigations by working alongside the police and related organisations, helping them to improve both efficiency and effectiveness.

Contact Us

By email: Missing Persons Bureau

Telephone: +44 (0) 8450 005481

Information for the public

Members of the public can find out more about how to report someone missing, report a sighting and see some of the more frequently asked questions by clicking here. You will also find a series of factsheets aimed at the families and friends of missing persons. The factsheets cover subjects such as what to do when someone goes missing, how to find support and what the police are likely to do.

To report a sighting, members of the public should call the 24 hour Missing People charity Freefone number 0500 700 700

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 8 1352742446 
unquote

So how come the fragrant Missing People Charity suddenly be part of the National Crime Agency via the Missing People Bureau? 
Why is this particular Missing People outfit chosen over the many others that exist? Keeping in mind that they do have close ties with Ceops who administer Missing Kids website.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t7049-coep-proclaims-to-be-a-success?highlight=COEP
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 8 Empty Re: ***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)

Post by j.rob 16.06.15 16:00

PeterMac wrote:
j.rob wrote:
What a load of old nonsense.
The more one sees it spelled out and written down, the more obvious it becomes that the entire thing was a charade.
Which means that the "Fund" was a fraud, right from the start, and remains so even to this day.

Incredible. A giant scam from the outset.eek
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.06.15 16:12

BlueBag wrote:The finances of these charities need serious questioning.

U2 lead singer Bono is facing questions over his One campaign 

http://metro.co.uk/2010/09/21/bono-under-fire-over-one-charity-donations-totalling-9-6m-519721/

Only 1.2% of money donated (£118,000 out of £9 million) went to good causes.

They all use millions for expenses and salaries.

That's shocking.

I'd like to see the figures for MP.
Shocking it is but alas not out of the norm for charities from what I've read.  If you ask me the whole lot of them should be thoroughly investigated by an independent board and that includes the Find Madeleine Fund - after all it is fraud of a sort isn't it?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 16.06.15 16:14

Why has this particular Missing People outfit raised one person's annual 'salary' into the £70-80,000 pa 'bracket'?

Presumeably the CEO.

Has her 'productivity' increased, by her personally finding' loads more 'missing' people than she 'found' 'before'? (to 'warrant' the pay 'rise'?)

rhetorical!

So KM's 'bike ride' er, 'money' raised, will just about 'pay' for 15% of the, MP Charidy, CEO's annual 'salary'

KEEP PEDDLING KATE, bff FI and 'uncle' JOHN.

I'm sure, between the 3 of you, you can 'raise' at least 20% of the MP CEO's 'salary', all by yourselves!

"GO 'TEAM'......... KATFIJO!"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 16.06.15 16:39

YIPPEEEE!

There's STILL a few more 'daylight' hours left, today, for 'uncle' John, to 'scour' the 'nooks and crannies' of Northampton, to 'SEARCH', for his missing 'darling, wee niece' Madeleine.

Kate and Fi will 'join' him and use their 'eyes and ears' to search,....'later'. (when they've stopped 'laughing' winkwink )

I 'wonder' what she 'looks' like, NOW, 8 years 'later'

Don't want 'uncle John mistakingly 'grabbing' at ANY pretty 12 years old girl, in Northampton, saying, 'i'm sure she's my wee, darling, 'abducted' niece Madeleine', do we?

That just 'wouldn't do'!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.06.15 17:00

Wonder where's a certain consultant cardiologist in all of this: conferring with his appeal lawyers in Lisbon?

Or searching for his little daughter?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 17.06.15 6:10

jeanmonroe wrote:Kate must have been 'screaming aloud, inside' (so nobody could actually 'hear' her) when the tv guy 'reminded' her it was GMB that helped 'launch' CRA, a year ago, and got 70,000 'sign ups'!

CRA was 'suppose' to be her, and her's alone, 'baby'

She must have been 'fuming' with the 'unhelpful' er, 'reminder' about GMB's 'involvement' in launching the CRA 'app'.

GMB were, imo, having no 'truck' with KM, alone, 'claiming' the sole 'credit' for CRA 'launch'

And WHY should they?

(HRH won't be 'sitting on GMB's sofa', anytime SOON!)

Anyway, she's still 'got' .............Kate's 'posties'

How many 'missing kids' have her 'posties', on their rounds, 'found' since being annoited by her 'Majesty'?

There's over 180 'missing kids' out 'there' RIGHT NOW, TODAY!

Kate's 'posties' to the 'rescue?
Mrs. Highnesses posties to the rescue - haven't heard anything further about this since the big announcement.

Are they waiting until Mrs. Highness has her face on a new stamp.

I do wonder whether,  if her face had been on a stamp, it might have prompted her to write a letter to the Pt. police asking them to re-open the search for her little girl, rather than asking SY for a review?

I scoured the Royal box yesterday with the old binoculars but didn't see Mrs. Highness.

I initially lost on my 100 quid bet as my fav. horse Truth Seeker came second to The Biker, but after a stewards enquiry (appeal), Truth Seeker triumphed.   yay.

Might try my luck at the Dogs next,  I have seen one called Rocky at  odds  I like the look of.   Another £100 to win I think, as every dog has its day. big grin   YAY.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.06.15 8:33

From Kate's interview with GMB. Do try and get past the Australian inflection when she speaks.

Kate:

"The Child Rescue Alert has been going for a year now in UK. It's been used once and it's been successful thankfully"

This single remark made by Kate pricked my ears.

"It's been successful thankfully"

Someone really needs to explain if the CRA sent out to find a teenager missing from the Nottinghamshire area directly led to information and the recovery of this missing girl - or.....is the term 'successful' meaning Jo Youle's statement that 'things went seemlessly'.

Either the CRA was successful in terms of giving information that directly assisted the Police to locate this missing teenager or it wasn't.

Just my opinion.

http://www.itv.com/goodmorningbritain/news/kate-mccann-charity-bike-ride-for-missing-people-child-rescue-alert
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 17.06.15 8:56

I know its been said before but:

"The Child Rescue Alert has been going for a year now in UK. It's been used once……………”

Only ONCE, when we are fed bs that a child ‘goes missing’ every five minutes or so.

Obviously an urgent need to raise more funds so it can be used a bit more frequently, or maybe, just maybe, there aren’t really the numbers of ‘real’ missing people that they try to portray (as has been revealed in the States recently iirc)
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.06.15 9:01

Doug D wrote:I know its been said before but:

"The Child Rescue Alert has been going for a year now in UK. It's been used once……………”

Only ONCE, when we are fed bs that a child ‘goes missing’ every five minutes or so.

Obviously an urgent need to raise more funds so it can be used a bit more frequently, or maybe, just maybe, there aren’t really the numbers of ‘real’ missing people that they try to portray (as has been revealed in the States recently iirc)

If it is anything like the AMBER Alert it will be used very infrequently.
There was a long thread on it, so I won't start another one,
but essentially there has to be the following elements

1 Law enforcement must confirm that an abduction has taken place.
2 The child must be at risk of serious injury or death.
3 There must be sufficient descriptive information of child, captor, or captor's vehicle to issue an alert.
4 The child must be under 18 years of age
So even if Portugal had had AMBER Alert it would NOT have been activated in PdL on 3/5/7
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16596

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by snook 17.06.15 9:20

Does anyone think it is purely coincidence that NSPCC have announced today 'shock' at the rise in child sexual abuse, particularly against under fives?  I don't.  I feel a definite shift , trying to impress that our children are not safe. I find this odd in a world where we can connect so easily, phones can be tracked etc. As an 'old' person I went out in he morning with a bag of sandwiches and returned when my belly told me to. I don't recall losing any friends along the way nor through my school years at a very large secondary.
snook
snook

Activity : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.06.15 11:23

PeterMac wrote:
Doug D wrote:I know its been said before but:

If it is anything like the AMBER Alert it will be used very infrequently.
There was a long thread on it, so I won't start another one,
but essentially there has to be the following elements

1  Law enforcement must confirm that an abduction has taken place.
2  The child must be at risk of serious injury or death.
3  There must be sufficient descriptive information of child, captor, or captor's vehicle to issue an alert.
4  The child must be under 18 years of age
So even if Portugal had had AMBER Alert it would NOT have been activated in PdL on 3/5/7
Someone very senior in UK police sanctioned a CRA alert (the only single CRA alert to date).

Not a single piece of evidence has been put into the public domain that this CRA alert was successful in terms of information to locate the missing teenager involved. Surely that would be very meaningful information wouldn't it?

Not a single piece of evidence has been put into the public domain of who exactly within the UK police authorised the CRA alert and not a single endorsement from the UK police to say this is a valuable tool.

To my knowledge.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 17.06.15 11:52

11/03/2015: 
On 10 March 2015 the first, national Child Rescue Alert in the UK, was issued using the new system.

A 14 year old girl went missing from her home in Nottinghamshire.

The Police ordered an alert be issued and the system went into action. 

Groupcall’s dedicated software ensured that every subscriber to Child Rescue Alert received the alert. The alert appeared on Facebook pages and Twitter feeds and on the hand held devices of 124,000 Royal Mail postal workers.

Thankfully the child was found safe and well less than 24 hours later.

Jo Youle Missing People Chief Executive said : “The Child Rescue Alert process went seamlessly and it's great that the child was found. Child Rescue Alert would not be possible without the National Crime Agency, Groupcall players of People’s Postcode Lottery, Royal Mail, LexisNexis, BHS, Press Association and Child Rescue Alert Patrons.”

http://childrescuealert.org.uk/

.     10 March 2015 at 4:34pm
14-year-old girl missing from Nottingham

A 14-year-old girl has gone missing from Chilwell in Nottingham.

Charlotte Bainbridge was reported missing at around 6:00am this morning.

Police believe she is on her own.

She is described as white, of petite build with jaw line length hair, possibly tied up. She is wearing black leggings, a t-shirt and a green coat with a fur-lined hood.

http://www.itv.com/news/central/update/2015-03-10/14-year-old-girl-missing-from-nottingham/

.     11 March 2015 at 5:48am

Charlotte Bainbridge: police concentrate search in Nottingham after nationwide

Child Rescue AlertPolice conducting a nationwide search for missing 14 year-old girl Charlotte Bainbridge are concentrating their search in Chilwell, south west of Nottingham city centre.

Nottinghamshire Police has ruled out one sighting on junction 28 of the M1 on Tuesday morning after identifying another girl who confirmed it was her.

Charlotte was last seen at her home in Teesdale Court, Chilwell, shortly before 6am on Tuesday.

The teenager is described as:
.                         White, of petite build
.                         Jaw line length hair, possibly tied up
.                         She is believed to be wearing black leggings, a t-shirt and a green coat with a fur-lined hood

Police have urged anyone with information to call 0300 200 0333.

http://www.itv.com/news/central/2015-03-11/charlotte-bainbridge-police-concentrate-search-in-nottingham-after-child-rescue-alert/

.     6:21 am, Wed 11 Mar 2015

Charlotte Bainbridge found by police

Police have found missing 14 year-old girl Charlotte Bainbridge, who disappeared from her home in Chilwell in Nottingham yesterday morning.

http://www.itv.com/news/central/story/2015-03-11/14-year-old-charlotte-bainbridge-found-after-nationwide-appeal/

Notts Police
@nottspolice

Follow
Charlotte Bainbridge now safe and well at home. Thanks to all who helped promote our appeal.
05:39 - 11 Mar 2015

No further details concerning her disappearance and return have been released.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Charlotte-Bainbridge-Relief-missing-Nottingham/story-26152334-detail/story.html

so the ONLY alert given in the last year was for a girl who turned up just round the corner in her own town (pop. 14k), yet no details given as they are probably embarrassing to the authorities. Clearly no need to warn everybody of a potential abductor.

I trust all 124,000 postmen spent a fruitful day peering through letterboxes as they delivered the mail.

So that means that nobody in the last 12 months has in fact warranted an amber alert type call-out.

Quick more fund raising needed!
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 17.06.15 12:11

So they didn’t even ‘find’ her:

07:26
Wednesday 11 March 2015

Charlotte Bainbridge, who had been reported missing from her home in Chilwell early on Tuesday morning, has now returned home.

Officers have visited her home to ensure that she is safe and well.

A police spokesman said: “Thanks to all those who helped to promote our appeal.”

http://www.worksopguardian.co.uk/news/local/missing-girl-charlotte-bainbridge-found-1-7149789

Recapping Jo Youle from above:

“The Child Rescue Alert process went seamlessly and it's great that the child was found. Child Rescue Alert would not be possible without the National Crime Agency, Groupcall players of People’s Postcode Lottery, Royal Mail, LexisNexis, BHS, Press Association and Child Rescue Alert Patrons.”

Yeah 'great', even if CRA was totally ineffective in this case!!!!!! No wonder they didn't release any more details.
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion 17.06.15 19:45

Excellent news for the GA Fund.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/kate-mccann-finishes-charity-bike-9477505
mysterion

Activity : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.06.15 20:00

Doug D wrote:11/03/2015: 
On 10 March 2015 the first, national Child Rescue Alert in the UK, was issued using the new system.

A 14 year old girl went missing from her home in Nottinghamshire.

The Police ordered an alert be issued and the system went into action. 

Groupcall’s dedicated software ensured that every subscriber to Child Rescue Alert received the alert. The alert appeared on Facebook pages and Twitter feeds and on the hand held devices of 124,000 Royal Mail postal workers.

Thankfully the child was found safe and well less than 24 hours later.

Jo Youle Missing People Chief Executive said : “The Child Rescue Alert process went seamlessly and it's great that the child was found. Child Rescue Alert would not be possible without the National Crime Agency, Groupcall players of People’s Postcode Lottery, Royal Mail, LexisNexis, BHS, Press Association and Child Rescue Alert Patrons.”

http://childrescuealert.org.uk/

.     10 March 2015 at 4:34pm
14-year-old girl missing from Nottingham

A 14-year-old girl has gone missing from Chilwell in Nottingham.

Charlotte Bainbridge was reported missing at around 6:00am this morning.

Police believe she is on her own.

She is described as white, of petite build with jaw line length hair, possibly tied up. She is wearing black leggings, a t-shirt and a green coat with a fur-lined hood.

http://www.itv.com/news/central/update/2015-03-10/14-year-old-girl-missing-from-nottingham/

.     11 March 2015 at 5:48am

Charlotte Bainbridge: police concentrate search in Nottingham after nationwide

Child Rescue AlertPolice conducting a nationwide search for missing 14 year-old girl Charlotte Bainbridge are concentrating their search in Chilwell, south west of Nottingham city centre.

Nottinghamshire Police has ruled out one sighting on junction 28 of the M1 on Tuesday morning after identifying another girl who confirmed it was her.

Charlotte was last seen at her home in Teesdale Court, Chilwell, shortly before 6am on Tuesday.

The teenager is described as:
.                         White, of petite build
.                         Jaw line length hair, possibly tied up
.                         She is believed to be wearing black leggings, a t-shirt and a green coat with a fur-lined hood

Police have urged anyone with information to call 0300 200 0333.

http://www.itv.com/news/central/2015-03-11/charlotte-bainbridge-police-concentrate-search-in-nottingham-after-child-rescue-alert/

.     6:21 am, Wed 11 Mar 2015

Charlotte Bainbridge found by police

Police have found missing 14 year-old girl Charlotte Bainbridge, who disappeared from her home in Chilwell in Nottingham yesterday morning.

http://www.itv.com/news/central/story/2015-03-11/14-year-old-charlotte-bainbridge-found-after-nationwide-appeal/

Notts Police
@nottspolice

Follow
Charlotte Bainbridge now safe and well at home. Thanks to all who helped promote our appeal.
05:39 - 11 Mar 2015

No further details concerning her disappearance and return have been released.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Charlotte-Bainbridge-Relief-missing-Nottingham/story-26152334-detail/story.html

so the ONLY alert given in the last year was for a girl who turned up just round the corner in her own town (pop. 14k), yet no details given as they are probably embarrassing to the authorities. Clearly no need to warn everybody of a potential abductor.

I trust all 124,000 postmen spent a fruitful day peering through letterboxes as they delivered the mail.

So that means that nobody in the last 12 months has in fact warranted an amber alert type call-out.

Quick more fund raising needed!
Miraculously on the very day that Kate McCann (the maidenhead of Missing People) launched their digital boards for missing children - not missing people you understand - a teenager was found in Birmingham.

It had sod all to do with the digital media boards.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.06.15 20:19

mysterion wrote:Excellent news for the GA Fund.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/kate-mccann-finishes-charity-bike-9477505
Kate is quoted in the above article, "I know this won't help Madeleine..."

Why does she say that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.06.15 22:42

Ladyinred wrote:
mysterion wrote:Excellent news for the GA Fund.

Kate is quoted in the above article, "I know this won't help Madeleine..."

Why does she say that?

Because she is Desperate to tell the truth.
During my career it saw that it was evident, on the basis of statistics and of experience, not of sexism, that women are less able to LIE convincingly than are men.
They start off on the same footing, but very quickly crumble with phrases such as "I swear on my Baby's life, . . .  ' "If I'm Honest . . " " To tell the truth. . ."
Often the women were mere pawns in some Baldric inspired "cunning plan", which they barely understood.,

Hence
Entered through the Patio doors left unlocked for the purpose   {Oh, Bugger, Sorry Gerry  - was I supposed to say front door using the key ?  You should have said  ! !}
Curtains "wide open"   {Oh, Bugger, Sorry Gerry - was I supposed to say Tight closed and whooshing?  You should have said  ! !}
Cuddle cat on a high shelf   {Oh, Bugger, Sorry Gerry - was I supposed to say on the bed, undisturbed ?  You should have said  ! !}

And so on for many pages . .

But here, yet again, we see what modern pop-psychologists are calling a brain leak, or a brain-fart
The person under pressure inadvertently says something which is true..
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16596

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 17.06.15 23:44

----------------------------------------------

victor 2 •4 hours ago

suit her better to pedal to portugal to find her daughter

thegfella •2 hours ago

She'd have Madeleine on her lap now if she didn't leave her alone in a foreign country whilst she was out getting blotto.
------------------------------------------

Scouse 'humour', eh, Kate?
----------------------------------------

Mrs McCann was greeted by her cheering husband Gerry and their two children as she completed the five-day Edinburgh to London challenge at the Tower of London today.

(Of COURSE she was!)

Alternatively,

Mrs McCann was greeted by her cheering husband Gerry and their two children as she completed HER five-day, Edinburgh to London, 'search' for her 'missing' daughter, Madeleine, at the Tower of London today.

(Unfortunately, neither she, Gerry and the twins,'found' Madeleine. Kate 'said' 'never mind, maybe we'll have better luck, at the next charidy 10km 'fun run', we McCann's hi-jack, to find Madeleine' And, on that 'bombshell', Kate, Gerry and the twins,  were 'gone')

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 8 Cyclee10
"Bizznizz was slow, at the Tower of London", said Mr McCann, as he failed to sell a single GQ 'FindMadeleine' WB to any of the other 'riders' of the MP cycle challenge. "Not even my 'bro', John, would buy one!" he lamented.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 18.06.15 0:41

Oh dear kate, you simply can't stop opening mouth before engaging brain and then inserting both feet into that delightful gob of your.

Let me ask you this dear.

How do you know this won't help Maddie, given you keep telling everyone and their pet rock (dogs are off limits and we all know why) that she is alive and findable as proven by the recovery of some missing children who were all adolescent or pre-pubescent as opposed to being 3 years old, and used as evidence by you and gerry to perpetuate the fantasy.
Despite all the evidence and statistics to the contrary' and showing that children of Maddie's age abducted by paedophiles are dead within a couple of hours.

However i and many others have noted that you and gerry, oh and not forgetting dear dear clarrie, have all said, using the process of free editing, that Maddie is dead.

You even helpfully told the listening world that is was murder rather than the possibly expected accident which was allowed for by Dr. Goncalo Amaral.

The more you talk kate the more I and others and of course LE know about what happened and who did what.
Heck, several of us who look at the words you speak even have the how and why, that helpful tip can be placed at the feet of gerry who happily told us the how and why.
Pass on my thanks to gerry for that little nugget of information.

Keep talking kate, you are talking yourself into a very long jail sentence.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 18.06.15 0:45

jeanmonroe wrote:http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/kate-mccann-finishes-charity-bike-9477505
----------------------------------------------

victor 2 •4 hours ago

suit her better to pedal to portugal to find her daughter

thegfella •2 hours ago

She'd have Madeleine on her lap now if she didn't leave her alone in a foreign country whilst she was out getting blotto.
------------------------------------------

Scouse 'humour', eh, Kate?
----------------------------------------

Mrs McCann was greeted by her cheering husband Gerry and their two children as she completed the five-day Edinburgh to London challenge at the Tower of London today.

(Of COURSE she was!)

Alternatively,

Mrs McCann was greeted by her cheering husband Gerry and their two children as she completed HER five-day, Edinburgh to London, 'search' for her 'missing' daughter, Madeleine, at the Tower of London today.

(Unfortunately, neither she, Gerry and the twins,'found' Madeleine. Kate 'said' 'never mind, maybe we'll have better luck, at the next charidy 10km 'fun run', we McCann's hi-jack, to find Madeleine' And, on that 'bombshell', Kate, Gerry and the twins,  were 'gone')

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 8 Cyclee10
"Bizznizz was slow, at the Tower of London", said Mr McCann, as he failed to sell a single GQ 'FindMadeleine' WB to any of the other 'riders' of the MP cycle challenge. "Not even my 'bro', John, would buy one!" he lamented.

Oh dear.
Even on a well publicised bike ride with all the accompanying staff, someone had their footwear stolen from right under their noses.

Supects include one Speedy Gonzalez, of swarthy hispanic appearance.

kate and gerry have started a new fund for the missing footwear and are offering good quality socks to make the public aware.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 18.06.15 1:02

"Yeah, yeah, i know, Kate killed her in a frenzy.............."       GM 2008.

"......and, there's no evidence to implicate us, in her death"    GM 2009.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 18.06.15 12:00

That bloke on the right in the green looks as if he's 'having a good time.'

The one next to him is carrying a silhouette of the 'mystery abductor' on the front of his shorts.
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.06.15 12:10

Naughty Gaggzy!

Anyone notice the bunch of flowers on the left - who's holding it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top