The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The really worst hater of all - Pamela Gurney exposed - Page 3 Mm11

The really worst hater of all - Pamela Gurney exposed - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The really worst hater of all - Pamela Gurney exposed - Page 3 Mm11

The really worst hater of all - Pamela Gurney exposed - Page 3 Regist10

The really worst hater of all - Pamela Gurney exposed

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The really worst hater of all - Pamela Gurney exposed - Page 3 Empty Re: The really worst hater of all - Pamela Gurney exposed

Post by ChippyM 07.10.14 11:55

j.rob wrote:
tiredofthebs wrote:Thing is, I am not sure that all of this really surprises me that much.

I remember in 2007, when I was posting on the Mirror forum with this username, I said that I thought the sick deranged pro-mccanns would end up killing an anti. I always knew it would be that way round. Even back then they were the most relentlessly evil trolls I had ever come across. And they really are trolls. Brenda was nothing of the sort.

You are so right. There has been something so ruthless about all this. Right from the very beginning. They have only got away with it because a lot of people are/were naive. Myself included. 

But once you spot the devices used, it all becomes very obvious. You accuse the people that question your version of events of doing the very thing that you yourself are doing. It's a very effective device to use. Because if someone has integrity, they would not do this. They would feel too bad, too guilty. They just couldn't 'go there'. 

This device works brilliantly on a lot of 'normal' people as it is very confusing. And also very upsetting. And for 'normal' people who are not psychopaths/sociopaths/narcissistic or otherwise seriously personality-disordered, it is quite destablising. Because you have to question your perceptions. Was I wrong? Are they right? So you kind of retreat, confused.

This is what sociopaths/serial bullies/narcissists and those of similar persuasion rely on. So unless you have a very high level of awareness of all the tricks, games and worse, you will end up blindsided. Or worse of course. Which is what has happened.

I think this is very insightful and probably true. She may have been one of the people on that list that was alone and didn't have a great support network in the UK.   She was also not used to dealing with such dirty tricks like other people on the list like Peter Mac and Tony Bennet. These pyschological bullies go for people they think they can get to in some way.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

The really worst hater of all - Pamela Gurney exposed - Page 3 Empty Re: The really worst hater of all - Pamela Gurney exposed

Post by Guest 07.10.14 11:57

Tony Bennett wrote:
ChippyM wrote:
Hawaii is 10 hours behind GMT. She tweeted at 10.03 AM on 3rd of October, which would be around 8pm our time on Friday the 3rd.  and the news was released on Sunday the 5th.

I could be wrong though, someone else should check.

dirndllass = Cindy Martin  http://www.pinterest.com/dirndllass/

On the death of Brenda Leyland

I declare that I reject claims that she was murdered. I feel sure she committed suicide. Inquest verdicts used to say: "Suicide while the balance of her mind was disturbed".

Martin Brunt and his SKY News bosses disturbed her mind and in that sense they are DIRECTLY responsible for her death.

I don't think she had stumbled, or was about to stumble, as some suggest, on incriminating evidence that was about to blow the whole case wide open.

The evidence is that Brunt wanted Sean Hyland = pleb-nobby-Lobby to come on camera. He wouldn't because they wouldn't pay him a fee. They scuttled around for someone else and the best they could come up with was a lonely divorcee. SKY News did not do a risk assessment on the likely outcome of their public outing of her.

Murdoch's men have told mountains of lies about this case, they have made pots of money, and now they have effectively killed someone. I believe there will come a day when they will have to answer for their decisions in this case.    

I also think that DCI Andy Redwood of Operation Grange bears a degree of responsibility, as of course do the McCanns and the McCann Team for their inflammatory statements demanding that dozens of 'trolls' all be charged with crimes.

I declare I want to see all the facts before making a judgement.

Sorry Tony.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 07.10.14 11:59

Tony Bennett wrote:
ChippyM wrote:
Hawaii is 10 hours behind GMT. She tweeted at 10.03 AM on 3rd of October, which would be around 8pm our time on Friday the 3rd.  and the news was released on Sunday the 5th.

I declare that I reject claims that she was murdered. I feel sure she committed suicide. Inquest verdicts used to say: "Suicide while the balance of her mind was disturbed".

Martin Brunt and his SKY News bosses disturbed her mind and in that sense they are DIRECTLY responsible for her death.

I don't think she had stumbled, or was about to stumble, as some suggest, on incriminating evidence that was about to blow the whole case wide open.

The evidence is that Brunt wanted Sean Hyland = pleb-nobby-Lobby to come on camera. He wouldn't because they wouldn't pay him a fee. They scuttled around for someone else and the best they could come up with was a lonely divorcee. SKY News did not do a risk assessment on the likely outcome of their public outing of her.

Murdoch's men have told mountains of lies about this case, they have made pots of money, and now they have effectively killed someone. I believe there will come a day when they will have to answer for their decisions in this case.    

I also think that DCI Andy Redwood of Operation Grange bears a degree of responsibility, as of course do the McCanns and the McCann Team for their inflammatory statements demanding that dozens of 'trolls' all be charged with crimes.

I can't honestly think of any motive anyone would have for murdering her - she was far more use to TM and their media sockpuppets alive as a terrible example of what could happen to those who dared to speak up against the official line. Her death has dealt a terrible blow to their campaign to silence internet opposition.  And if she did have some crucial knowledge never before discussed on the internet (unlikely in my opinion) and someone decided to bump her off, it would be a lot easier to do so without bringing her into the limelight. Without the Martin Brunt interview her death would likely have gone unreported ...
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 07.10.14 12:02

I declare you wont see any TRUE facts at all,relating to  Brendas death,i fear it  will be swept under the carpet just like any FACTS that incriminate the mccanns
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.10.14 12:03

We know that Brenda tweeted that she thought Rocky and Tony were two very brave men, indeed the possibility of jail for Tony.

It is posisble of course that the thought of going to jail if charged for tweeting was in her mind.   Who knows,  but I do firmly believe that Brenda should not have been approached the way she was.   The police should have been left to deal with it. 

The police have said they have NOT interviewed anyone about the dossier, how do we know they would have?   Why was Brenda approached without anyone knowing whether the police were going to interview her or not?

It stinks to me, the whole lot of it.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 07.10.14 12:10

ChippyM wrote:
j.rob wrote:
tiredofthebs wrote:Thing is, I am not sure that all of this really surprises me that much.

I remember in 2007, when I was posting on the Mirror forum with this username, I said that I thought the sick deranged pro-mccanns would end up killing an anti. I always knew it would be that way round. Even back then they were the most relentlessly evil trolls I had ever come across. And they really are trolls. Brenda was nothing of the sort.

You are so right. There has been something so ruthless about all this. Right from the very beginning. They have only got away with it because a lot of people are/were naive. Myself included. 

But once you spot the devices used, it all becomes very obvious. You accuse the people that question your version of events of doing the very thing that you yourself are doing. It's a very effective device to use. Because if someone has integrity, they would not do this. They would feel too bad, too guilty. They just couldn't 'go there'. 

This device works brilliantly on a lot of 'normal' people as it is very confusing. And also very upsetting. And for 'normal' people who are not psychopaths/sociopaths/narcissistic or otherwise seriously personality-disordered, it is quite destablising. Because you have to question your perceptions. Was I wrong? Are they right? So you kind of retreat, confused.

This is what sociopaths/serial bullies/narcissists and those of similar persuasion rely on. So unless you have a very high level of awareness of all the tricks, games and worse, you will end up blindsided. Or worse of course. Which is what has happened.

I think this is very insightful and probably true. She may have been one of the people on that list that was alone and didn't have a great support network in the UK.   She was also not used to dealing with such dirty tricks like other people on the list like Peter Mac and Tony Bennet. These pyschological bullies go for people they think they can get to in some way.

Indeed. She may not have a very large support network in real life. So not a huge family to rally round her, for instance. And of course her family will be devastated. So very vulnerable indeed.

It is all sickening. The amount of blood on people's hands over the McCann's careless 'loss' of their innocent daughter. Sickening in the extreme, whatever the true facts behind this case.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 07.10.14 12:11

tiny wrote:I declare you wont see any TRUE facts at all,relating to  Brendas death,i fear it  will be swept under the carpet just like any FACTS that incriminate the mccanns

How depressing. But I fear you are right. What a mess this country has become.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 07.10.14 12:24

j.rob wrote:
tiny wrote:I declare you wont see any TRUE facts at all,relating to  Brendas death,i fear it  will be swept under the carpet just like any FACTS that incriminate the mccanns

How depressing. But I fear you are right. What a mess this country has become.

I am really convinced now there is something huge being covered up surrounding this case. If not, a couple of parents would have been questioned properly and investigated and hounding 'twitter trolls' to death would not be necessary.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 07.10.14 12:28

galena wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
ChippyM wrote:

I can't honestly think of any motive anyone would have for murdering her - she was far more use to TM and their media sockpuppets alive as a terrible example of what could happen to those who dared to speak up against the official line. Her death has dealt a terrible blow to their campaign to silence internet opposition.  And if she did have some crucial knowledge never before discussed on the internet (unlikely in my opinion) and someone decided to bump her off, it would be a lot easier to do so without bringing her into the limelight. Without the Martin Brunt interview her death would likely have gone unreported ...
No, I think you are wrong what better way to bring in new laws !!! Just what Gerry wants .....to save another poor soul from being hounded in life ( just like them ) This poor woman committed suicide ......lets not let it happen to anyone else !!!

Are we being taken for another ride ?How can we be sure we aint ?
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 07.10.14 12:29

We will be told it was suicide whether it was or wasn't. But surely it is very wrong if Leicestershire police are "investigating" ? They cannot be trusted in any McCann-linked inquiry.
As for Tony rejecting murder: I don't follow why, if pleb-nobby person refused Sky because of no fee, Brunt then came barreling after Brenda. Is Tony suggesting she had agreed to be "unmasked"?
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.10.14 12:29

E-Mailed Operation Grange. (both 'addresses')

To

Operation.Grange@met.police.uk
Operation.Grange@met.pnn.police.uk

Today at 12:21 PM

WILL OPERATION GRANGE OFFICERS, AND DCI ANDREW REDWOOD, WHO RECEIVED A DOSSIER ABOUT BRENDA LEYLAND, BE 'INVESTIGATING' THIS?

POSTED BY A MCCANN 'SUPPORTER' BEFORE BRENDA LEYLAND WAS FOUND DEAD!

Rainne‏@dirndllass16h15 hours ago

@sweepyface,Good riddance to bad rubbish

Rainne@dirndllass · Oct 3

@SWEEPYFACE HOPING YOU GET BEATEN SO BAD YOU BEG FOR MERCY,ONLY TO HAVE GASOLINE THROWN ON YOU AND SET ABLAZE.YOU GANGFUCKED COCKSUCKER

@SWEEPYFACE,YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF YOUR TORTURING CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE MCANN FAMILY,UNDERSTAND CUNT??

DEATH IS WAITING AND WATCHING FOR U @SWEEPYFACE..DO YOU FEEL IT????

@SWEEPYFACE IS A WHORE WHO NEEDS TO BE RAPED TO DEATH,ORAL,ANAL,VAGINAL,TILL SHE BLEEDS ALL THAT POISON OUT

SWEEPYFACE,WE'RE COMING FOR YOU..DO YOU FEEL US??THE DECENT KIND FOLK WHO PRAY FOR THIS FAMILY AND THEIR SAD LOSS..YOU GO TO HELL WHORE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OPERATION GRANGE SHOULD INVESTIGATE IMMEDIATELY, BEFORE ANOTHER PERSON THAT DOES NOT 'BELIEVE' THE MCCANNS ABDUCTION STORY, IS 'THREATENED' BY THE PERSON, ABOVE..

IS THIS PERSON KNOWN PERSONALLY TO, OR, BY THE MCCANN FAMILY?

I'm sure, OPERATION GRANGE OFFICERS will investigate urgently, with 'impartiality', and without bias.

Thankyou.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.10.14 12:39

RESPONSE:

To

Me

Today at 12:29 PM

Many thanks for taking the time to contact the Operation Grange mailbox.

Your email will be read by one of the officers on the enquiry team. You will appreciate that we receive a large volume of emails as part of this enquiry and as a result you may not necessarily receive any further contact from us. If, however we need to contact you further, an officer will be in touch in due course.

Total Policing is the Met's commitment to be on the streets and in your communities to catch offenders, prevent crime and support victims. We are here for London, working with you to make our capital safer.

Consider our environment - please do not print this email unless absolutely necessary.

NOTICE - This email and any attachments may be confidential, subject to copyright and/or legal privilege and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system.  To avoid incurring legal liabilities, you must not distribute or copy the information in this email without the permission of the sender. MPS communication systems are monitored to the extent permitted by law.  Consequently, any email and/or attachments may be read by monitoring staff. Only specified personnel are authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of the MPS by email. The MPS accepts no responsibility for unauthorised agreements reached with other employees or agents.  The security of this email and any attachments cannot be guaranteed. Email messages are routinely scanned but malicious software infection and corruption of content can still occur during transmission over the Internet. Any views or opinions expressed in this communication are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS).

Find us at:
Facebook: Facebook.com/metpoliceuk
Twitter: @metpoliceuk
Reply, Reply all or Forward | More
----------------------------------------------------------

NOW, Operation Grange can never, ever, SAY 'we didn't know' about the McCann 'supporter' that posted vile tweets about, and TO, Ms B Leyland, BEFORE Ms Leyland's sad 'passing'.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 07.10.14 13:15

Judging by Rainne's vile scribblings dirndllass must stand for Goitre.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 07.10.14 13:40

444893355785584640|Sat Mar 15 17:50:16 +0000 [email=2014|@WAWinter1]2014|@WAWinter1[/email] @Josephodriscoll I should have said she wruff! She only has doggies for companions &cruelly dresses them up like reindeer #McCann
444890597762289664|Sat Mar 15 17:39:18 +0000 [email=2014|@alfibab3]2014|@alfibab3[/email] @WAWinter1 @sweepyface It is her Jasmine so look at other tweets. #McCann
444890450764525569|Sat Mar 15 17:38:43 +0000 [email=2014|@WAWinter1]2014|@WAWinter1[/email] @alfibab3 @sweepyface rough looking isn't she? #McCann
444890360167534592|Sat Mar 15 17:38:22 +0000 [email=2014|@WAWinter1]2014|@WAWinter1[/email] @alfibab3 @sweepyface yes that Brenda is sweepyface & lives too close to the #McCann s for my comfort tbh. #McCann
444889758825975808|Sat Mar 15 17:35:58 +0000 [email=2014|@WAWinter1]2014|@WAWinter1[/email] @alfibab3 @sweepyface here she is on some fb page:https://www.facebook.com/andrew.g.doe/posts/10153328825475510 #McCann. Take a look at the boxer!
444888250692669441|Sat Mar 15 17:29:59 +0000 [email=2014|@WAWinter1]2014|@WAWinter1[/email] @alfibab3 @sweepyface ugh! She is one ugly Mama #McCann
[email=1.@Diddybird51]1.@Diddybird51[/email] @WAWinter1 @sweepyface <<[email=2.@BroGeorgeMadman]2.@BroGeorgeMadman[/email] @WAWinter1 Because Brenda is very obviously @sweepyface. Tom. #McCann ‐Sat Mar 15 21:18:14 +0000 2014
[email=3.@WAWinter1]3.@WAWinter1[/email] Oops, forget that @Sweepyface Brenda has closed her fb account this very evening...lol! Too late, we have her measure. #McCann ‐Sat Mar 15 21:17:22 +0000 2014
[email=4.@WAWinter1]4.@WAWinter1[/email] Brenda has blocked me on facebook...says it all! #Mccann ‐Sat Mar 15 21:14:29 +0000 2014
[email=5.@WAWinter1]5.@WAWinter1[/email] @SafariSara @Josephodriscoll Is this her because she works at my own NHS Hospital Trust!!http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Brenda/Leyland #McCann ‐Sat Mar 15 18:42:26 +0000 2014
[email=6.@WAWinter1]6.@WAWinter1[/email] @SafariSara @Josephodriscoll likely to do anything that Brenda Leyland of Leicester! #McCann ‐Sat Mar 15 18:16:11 +0000 2014

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 07.10.14 13:47

jeanmonroe wrote:RESPONSE:

To

Me

Nice try jean. I heard on LBC yesterday that the Pro's dossier was handed to Grange. Not sure why unless they believe one of the 'trolls' is hiding Madeleine. You may want to edit your post to paraphrase of what was said as there are copyright issues and the eyes are probably watching right now.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 07.10.14 14:00

SixMillionQuid wrote:

To

Me

Many thanks for taking the time to contact the Operation Grange mailbox.

Your email will be read by one of the officers on the enquiry team. You will appreciate that we receive a large volume of emails as part of this enquiry and as a result you may not necessarily receive any further contact from us. If, however we need to contact you further, an officer will be in touch in due course.

Total Policing is the Met's commitment to be on the streets and in your communities to catch offenders, prevent crime and support victims. We are here for London, working with you to make our capital safer.

Consider our environment - please do not print this email unless absolutely necessary.

NOTICE - This email and any attachments may be confidential, subject to copyright and/or legal privilege and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system.  To avoid incurring legal liabilities, you must not distribute or copy the information in this email without the permission of the sender. MPS communication systems are monitored to the extent permitted by law.  Consequently, any email and/or attachments may be read by monitoring staff. Only specified personnel are authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of the MPS by email. The MPS accepts no responsibility for unauthorised agreements reached with other employees or agents.  The security of this email and any attachments cannot be guaranteed. Email messages are routinely scanned but malicious software infection and corruption of content can still occur during transmission over the Internet. Any views or opinions expressed in this communication are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS).

Find us at:
Facebook: Facebook.com/metpoliceuk
Twitter: @metpoliceuk
Reply, Reply all or Forward | More
----------------------------------------------------------

NOW, Operation Grange can never, ever, SAY 'we didn't know' about the McCann 'supporter' that posted vile tweets about, and TO, Ms B Leyland, BEFORE Ms Leyland's sad 'passing'.
Nice try jean. I heard on LBC yesterday that the Pro's dossier was handed to Grange. Not sure why unless they believe one of the 'trolls' is hiding Madeliene. I just highlighted something so may want to edit your post to paraphrase of what was said.
Not sure if the highlighted bit is clear.
"Intended solely for the use of the recipient". Can the (intended) recipient use it as they wish, i.e.show it to others if wished to share it.
If received in error, please delete.
It's not clear who the 'you' is. Is it the 'intended' recipient or the 'in error' recipient.
Since the 'you may not distribute or copy' is a sentence distanced from the 'intended recipient' but follows on from the 'in error' recipient, it is not clear which 'you' is being addressed.
Perhaps the MPS need to reconsider how they address either the intended or the in error 'you'.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.10.14 14:26

I'd 'love, just love', a 'visit' from the Met!

or

SKY NEWS!

And anyway, the Met should be thanking me, for giving them 'details' of a 'possible' KILLER!

"On the downside we let a 'troll' threaten and kill, another 'poster', which we knew was a possibility, but, on the upside, we sent an ARU to nick the old lady who alerted us to the 'killer troll' cos she broke our 'copyright' guff, So, altogether, not a bad 'result', Guv!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 07.10.14 14:56

Just thinking out loud but could Brenda have been anything to do with 2&2TV and what they say they are about to expose?
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 07.10.14 15:24

It is always a bad idea to show your opponents your hand before you play your cards, not to say that is/is not the case though MrsC, but the thought did cross my mind too. If it is the case, it should be published without delay to protect possible others in the know imo.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 07.10.14 15:45

MrsC wrote:Just thinking out loud but could Brenda have been anything to do with 2&2TV and what they say they are about to expose?
Joana Morais says she was not involved in the "2&2TV".

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 07.10.14 18:25

admin wrote:She predicted Brenda's death on the 3rd and then Brenda died on the 4th?

Unless no one else has answered you in the meantime, didn't Brenda delete or deactivate her account? That's probably what that vile tweet referred to.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 07.10.14 18:32

SixMillionQuid wrote:

To

Me

Nice try jean. I heard on LBC yesterday that the Pro's dossier was handed to Grange. Not sure why unless they believe one of the 'trolls' is hiding Madeleine. You may want to edit your post to paraphrase of what was said as there are copyright issues and the eyes are probably watching right now.
Good point - I thought Grange was set up to look into the disappearance of Madeleine not deal with online abuse?  Certainly reinforces the view that their main remit is to protect the McCanns.
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 07.10.14 18:33

j.rob wrote:

But why was this particular person being targeted so heavily. What was she about to expose, perhaps?

I think Brenda was targeted because she lived so close to the Mccanns, this bringing an element of danger in (to the uneducated who believed the bullshit), l also think it was because she was seen to be smart and live in a lovely area and house - certainly not a failure.

l think the Mccanns would have sued her very soon after to make an example of her and teach all us who question them a lesson.

They thought they couldn't lose.
margaret
margaret

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 07.10.14 18:37

Given the track record so far - ie preying on those with less access to power and resources as them - not a bad bet.
But here will be a reckoning.
Maybe those of us who are already elderly won't get to see it.
Just hope that hose of you who are younger and more vigorous can pursue it for us...
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 07.10.14 18:39

MrsC wrote:Just thinking out loud but could Brenda have been anything to do with 2&2TV and what they say they are about to expose?

I very much doubt it, let's see if they expose whatever it is they are teasing people with.

I think they are con artists!
margaret
margaret

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top