The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The really worst hater of all - Pamela Gurney exposed - Page 2 Mm11

The really worst hater of all - Pamela Gurney exposed - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The really worst hater of all - Pamela Gurney exposed - Page 2 Mm11

The really worst hater of all - Pamela Gurney exposed - Page 2 Regist10

The really worst hater of all - Pamela Gurney exposed

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The really worst hater of all - Pamela Gurney exposed - Page 2 Empty Re: The really worst hater of all - Pamela Gurney exposed

Post by PeterMac 07.10.14 10:45

A dirndl is a type of traditional dress worn in Germany – especially Bavaria – Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria and South Tyrol
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

The really worst hater of all - Pamela Gurney exposed - Page 2 Empty Re: The really worst hater of all - Pamela Gurney exposed

Post by plebgate 07.10.14 10:46

tiny wrote:
Snifferdog wrote:This Rainne needs to be questioned. Its filthy mouth speaks volumes...I see Rainne posted Death Threats to Brenda Leyland and is getting away with it.

Does Rainne know something about Brenda's death that we don't?
blimey,and they call those seeking justice for Madeleine hatefull.

is there a dossier being prepared for tweets such as these, just to show people how evil the mccanns bidders are.
I hope so.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 07.10.14 10:51

this vile persons real name is on twitter, what would we do without the net and  twitter,so much info on both.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 07.10.14 10:51

waiting for justice wrote:
I'm utterly speechless. This really does need reporting. 

I would be very surprised if this person is in actual fact American. 
Do they use the C word? Not generally.

I wouldn't just go off that word being un-american. She uses 'Asshat' and 'Asshole' quite alot too, amongst others. She talks about being in Hawaii and Oregon and quotes US based news sources continually, says she's married to an 'old marine' and never seems to mention the McCanns or anything related until a few days ago.    'We're coming for you'  indicates she new about the dossier/campaign but I suppose she could be a forum member of stopthemyths or something similar and be American.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 07.10.14 10:56

tiny wrote:this vile persons real name is on twitter, what would we do without the net and  twitter,so much info on both.

Yes so it is!

It looks like various people on there are bringing attention to what she wrote before Brenda Leyland's death. One person has tweeted it to Leicester police.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.14 10:58

Calls for internet control of pros and antis is win-win for certain people.

That's the game plan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 07.10.14 11:06

Just a thought. her tweets dated the 3rd. If she is in America, time zones and all that?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 07.10.14 11:09

PeterMac wrote:A dirndl is a type of traditional dress worn in Germany – especially Bavaria – Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria and South Tyrol

A Dirndl is also a 'young woman' 'a young maid'.
In the famous Bavarian accent a traditional folk song refers to the problem of selenium deficiency in the water leading to thyroid deficiency and 'goitres' on the neck as in Derbyshire neck in the UK where there is a similar deficiency.

mei dirndl ist sauber vom Fuss bis zum Kopf, am hals horts a Binkel dass nimmt ihr am Kropf
My woman is clean from her foot to her head, on her neck is a Binkel (goitre) that grips onto her throat.

ETA with the name Rainne I was wondering what nationality she might be and why she had chosen this word but I now see that her real name is known and has been tweeted to the Police.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 07.10.14 11:15

Nina wrote:Just a thought. her tweets dated the 3rd. If she is in America, time zones and all that?

Hawaii is 10 hours behind GMT. She tweeted at 10.03 AM on 3rd of October, which would be around 8pm our time on Friday the 3rd.  and the news was released on Sunday the 5th.

I could be wrong though, someone else should check.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 07.10.14 11:15

BlueBag wrote:Calls for internet control of pros and antis is win-win for certain people.

That's the game plan.
Yes BlueBag was just thinking this myself ?
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.10.14 11:19

If they did ever manage to control the internet (for a time) someone will come along and set up a party who oppose it and who would the public vote for?

They will never, IMO, be able to  control the internet, too big.   How many politicians are going to vote for themselves to be controlled anyway?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 07.10.14 11:23

whatsupdoc wrote:I've just noticed this troll and saved all the nasty, vile tweets...

http://greptweet.com/u/dirndllass/dirndllass.txt

Sky and Daily Mail go after sweepy.....This country stinks.
Something not quite right with all this.....Brenda did not look too fussed about being waylaid by Brunty and then she goes and commits suicide ?

I feel this is another McCann Mystery here folks ..........???
jozi
jozi

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 07.10.14 11:26

tiredofthebs wrote:Thing is, I am not sure that all of this really surprises me that much.

I remember in 2007, when I was posting on the Mirror forum with this username, I said that I thought the sick deranged pro-mccanns would end up killing an anti. I always knew it would be that way round. Even back then they were the most relentlessly evil trolls I had ever come across. And they really are trolls. Brenda was nothing of the sort.

You are so right. There has been something so ruthless about all this. Right from the very beginning. They have only got away with it because a lot of people are/were naive. Myself included. 

But once you spot the devices used, it all becomes very obvious. You accuse the people that question your version of events of doing the very thing that you yourself are doing. It's a very effective device to use. Because if someone has integrity, they would not do this. They would feel too bad, too guilty. They just couldn't 'go there'. 

This device works brilliantly on a lot of 'normal' people as it is very confusing. And also very upsetting. And for 'normal' people who are not psychopaths/sociopaths/narcissistic or otherwise seriously personality-disordered, it is quite destablising. Because you have to question your perceptions. Was I wrong? Are they right? So you kind of retreat, confused.

This is what sociopaths/serial bullies/narcissists and those of similar persuasion rely on. So unless you have a very high level of awareness of all the tricks, games and worse, you will end up blindsided. Or worse of course. Which is what has happened.

Brenda was most certainly not a troll. 

But I wonder why they singled her out in particular? 

Was it because she knew things or was getting close to 'the truth'? Or did they target her for other reasons - knowing her to be vulnerable, perhaps.

Because obviously that is another device beloved of serial bullies. You only target people who are vulnerable in some way.

Maybe it was a combination of factors. What a shame she didn't take out her mobile phone then and there on camera and call the police, accusing Martin Blunt of harassment. Because it WAS harassment, imo.

TM have (or had) lawyers, private detectives, friends in the police force, support from politicians, support from celebrities, huge sums of money donated by the public, support from the press. They have been able to shield themselves.

As this horrible episode shows, the average person is not protected and is vulnerable. Cannot hide behind the expensive lawyers and sue everyone. 

Just like Madeleine was vulnerable and not protected, imo.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 07.10.14 11:27

jozi wrote:
whatsupdoc wrote:I've just noticed this troll and saved all the nasty, vile tweets...

Something not quite right with all this.....Brenda did not look too fussed about being waylaid by Brunty and then she goes and commits suicide ?

Brenda most probabley though it would be a normal interview and might have been in awe of brunt.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 07.10.14 11:28

jozi wrote:

I am wondering about this too? What is really going on??
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 07.10.14 11:35

waiting for justice wrote:
PeterMac wrote:The McCanns and their lawyers seem never to have spoken out against the tide of filth which has "supported' them for so long.
(And just in case any decent people from the Press are reading this)
Let us just remember what we are dealing with.

we have to advert to the possibility of serious mental illness, so we should perhaps try to understand, however difficult it might be.

The really worst hater of all - Pamela Gurney exposed - Page 2 <a href=The really worst hater of all - Pamela Gurney exposed - Page 2 Rainne10" />

And Lo !, there was Sky and Brunt, to do their bidding.
I'm utterly speechless. This really does need reporting. 

I would be very surprised if this person is in actual fact American. 
Do they use the C word? Not generally.

Incredible. 

But why was this particular person being targeted so heavily. What was she about to expose, perhaps?

Unless, this is all more 'smoke and mirrors' stuff?
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 07.10.14 11:36

OK, going to say it out loud: Brenda Leyland might have been murdered. It would not surprise me one bit.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 07.10.14 11:41

Smokeandmirrors wrote:OK, going to say it out loud: Brenda Leyland might have been murdered. It would not surprise me one bit.
 It does make you think it a possibilty,if it has any thing to do with the mccanns you have to wonder
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 07.10.14 11:42

j.rob wrote:
tiredofthebs wrote:Thing is, I am not sure that all of this really surprises me that much.

I remember in 2007, when I was posting on the Mirror forum with this username, I said that I thought the sick deranged pro-mccanns would end up killing an anti. I always knew it would be that way round. Even back then they were the most relentlessly evil trolls I had ever come across. And they really are trolls. Brenda was nothing of the sort.

You are so right. There has been something so ruthless about all this. Right from the very beginning. They have only got away with it because a lot of people are/were naive. Myself included. 

But once you spot the devices used, it all becomes very obvious. You accuse the people that question your version of events of doing the very thing that you yourself are doing. It's a very effective device to use. Because if someone has integrity, they would not do this. They would feel too bad, too guilty. They just couldn't 'go there'. 

This device works brilliantly on a lot of 'normal' people as it is very confusing. And also very upsetting. And for 'normal' people who are not psychopaths/sociopaths/narcissistic or otherwise seriously personality-disordered, it is quite destablising. Because you have to question your perceptions. Was I wrong? Are they right? So you kind of retreat, confused.

This is what sociopaths/serial bullies/narcissists and those of similar persuasion rely on. So unless you have a very high level of awareness of all the tricks, games and worse, you will end up blindsided. Or worse of course. Which is what has happened.

Was it because she knew things or was getting close to 'the truth'? Or did they target her for other reasons - knowing her to be vulnerable, perhaps.

Because obviously that is another device beloved of serial bullies. You only target people who are vulnerable in some way.

Maybe it was a combination of factors. What a shame she didn't take out her mobile phone then and there on camera and call the police, accusing Martin Blunt of harassment. Because it WAS harassment, imo.

TM have (or had) lawyers, private detectives, friends in the police force, support from politicians, support from celebrities, huge sums of money donated by the public, support from the press. They have been able to shield themselves.

As this horrible episode shows, the average person is not protected and is vulnerable. Cannot hide behind the expensive lawyers and sue everyone

One of the scariest things for me is the way the media can edit the truth.  It doesn't matter if your posts are reasonable and well thought out - you can still be branded a 'hater' and a 'troll' - by the simple device of showing your fairly innocuous comment surrounded by a lot of inflammatory remarks giving gullible members of the public the impression that you wrote them all.  If you come back with reasonable criticisms of the McCanns and the media they can edit that part out and try to portray you as a deranged nutter. It's true that the average person has very little power - they would not doorstep Katie Hopkins or Alan Sugar but what can someone like Brenda do when faced with the full force of the media in 'investigative journalism' mode?
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.10.14 11:42

My E-Mail to Sky News:
------------------------------------------------------------

To

news@sky.com

Today at 11:34 AM

WILL MARTIN BRUNT OR SKY NEWS BE 'INVESTIGATING' THIS?

POSTED BY A MCCANN 'SUPPORTER' BEFORE BRENDA LEYLAND WAS FOUND DEAD!

Rainne‏@dirndllass16h15 hours ago

@sweepyface,Good riddance to bad rubbish

Rainne@dirndllass · Oct 3

@SWEEPYFACE HOPING YOU GET BEATEN SO BAD YOU BEG FOR MERCY,ONLY TO HAVE GASOLINE THROWN ON YOU AND SET ABLAZE.YOU GANGFUCKED COCKSUCKER

@SWEEPYFACE,YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF YOUR TORTURING CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE MCANN FAMILY,UNDERSTAND CUNT??

DEATH IS WAITING AND WATCHING FOR U @SWEEPYFACE..DO YOU FEEL IT????

@SWEEPYFACE IS A WHORE WHO NEEDS TO BE RAPED TO DEATH,ORAL,ANAL,VAGINAL,TILL SHE BLEEDS ALL THAT POISON OUT

SWEEPYFACE,WE'RE COMING FOR YOU..DO YOU FEEL US??THE DECENT KIND FOLK WHO PRAY FOR THIS FAMILY AND THEIR SAD LOSS..YOU GO TO HELL WHORE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure Sky News WILL be 'reporting' on this, TODAY, won't they?

I'm sure, as Brenda Leyland would have 'said', that you'll report the above, 'in the interests of 'impartiality' and without bias.'

And send Martin Brunt, to expose this 'TROLL'

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 07.10.14 11:45

Smokeandmirrors wrote:OK, going to say it out loud: Brenda Leyland might have been murdered. It would not surprise me one bit.

It's certainly not impossible. But what is really behind all this? Given the door-stepping by Martin Brunt etc?

Are the media trying to 'out' TM trolls? Surely it was inevitable that these tweets would be 'outed'?
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.14 11:45

Now imagine the craziest conspiracy theory that you ever had about this case, so out there that you dare not voice it, what parties might be involved. Even if it were true - could you ever imagine it justifying us arriving at where we are now?

What the hell is going on?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 07.10.14 11:49

galena wrote:
j.rob wrote:

As this horrible episode shows, the average person is not protected and is vulnerable. Cannot hide behind the expensive lawyers and sue everyone

One of the scariest things for me is the way the media can edit the truth.  It doesn't matter if your posts are reasonable and well thought out - you can still be branded a 'hater' and a 'troll' - by the simple device of showing your fairly innocuous comment surrounded by a lot of inflammatory remarks giving gullible members of the public the impression that you wrote them all.  If you come back with reasonable criticisms of the McCanns and the media they can edit that part out and try to portray you as a deranged nutter. It's true that the average person has very little power - they would not doorstep Katie Hopkins or Alan Sugar but what can someone like Brenda do when faced with the full force of the media in 'investigative journalism' mode?

Indeed. The average law-abiding person living in a first world democracy should have no fear of the media whatsoever. They should feel safe that the forces of law and order will protect them. 

Why did the forces of law and order not protect Brenda?

Can we take anything we read or hear in the media at face value?

Is this really how it looks at face value? TM spin machine gone out of control.

Or......what?

Why Brenda?
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 07.10.14 11:51

ChippyM wrote:
Hawaii is 10 hours behind GMT. She tweeted at 10.03 AM on 3rd of October, which would be around 8pm our time on Friday the 3rd.  and the news was released on Sunday the 5th.

I could be wrong though, someone else should check.

dirndllass = Cindy Martin  http://www.pinterest.com/dirndllass/

On the death of Brenda Leyland

I declare that I reject claims that she was murdered. I feel sure she committed suicide. Inquest verdicts used to say: "Suicide while the balance of her mind was disturbed".

Martin Brunt and his SKY News bosses disturbed her mind and in that sense they are DIRECTLY responsible for her death.

I don't think she had stumbled, or was about to stumble, as some suggest, on incriminating evidence that was about to blow the whole case wide open.

The evidence is that Brunt wanted Sean Hyland = pleb-nobby-Lobby to come on camera. He wouldn't because they wouldn't pay him a fee. They scuttled around for someone else and the best they could come up with was a lonely divorcee. SKY News did not do a risk assessment on the likely outcome of their public outing of her.

Murdoch's men have told mountains of lies about this case, they have made pots of money, and now they have effectively killed someone. I believe there will come a day when they will have to answer for their decisions in this case.    

I also think that DCI Andy Redwood of Operation Grange bears a degree of responsibility, as of course do the McCanns and the McCann Team for their inflammatory statements demanding that dozens of 'trolls' all be charged with crimes.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 07.10.14 11:51

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Now imagine the craziest conspiracy theory that you ever had about this case, so out there that you dare not voice it, what parties might be involved. Even if it were true - could you ever imagine it justifying us arriving at where we are now?

What the hell is going on?
SCARY IS NOT THE RIGHT WORD EITHER !

jozi
jozi

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top