The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The really worst hater of all - Pamela Gurney exposed

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The really worst hater of all - Pamela Gurney exposed

Post by BlueBag on 08.10.14 14:28

@Gillyspot wrote:
@Dont Make Me Laff wrote:Why the need to go to a hotel?
She left her home because (remember she lived on her own) she was being stalked by MSM (or paps) photographers.

"The video of her apparent admission went viral, and Leyland, who had been able to launch her messages against the McCanns from behind the shield of her anonymous handle, suddenly found herself tagged a “troll.” The press stalked her, publishing her name and several of her hateful tweets, including one in which @sweepyface wrote, “To Kate and Gerry, you will be hated by millions for the rest of your miserable, evil, conniving lives, have a nice day!”

On Thursday, Leyland fled her home after a photographer snapped her photo from behind her garden fence.  "

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/06/outed-madeleine-mccann-troll-kills-herself-but-millions-live-on-online.html

Was she followed to the hotel?

I would have a hard time believing she wasn't.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff on 08.10.14 14:31

Thank you Gillyspot roses

Dont Make Me Laff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 08.10.14 14:54

@Gillyspot wrote:
She left her home because (remember she lived on her own) she was being stalked by MSM (or paps) photographers.

"The video of her apparent admission went viral, and Leyland, who had been able to launch her messages against the McCanns from behind the shield of her anonymous handle, suddenly found herself tagged a “troll.” The press stalked her, publishing her name and several of her hateful tweets, including one in which @sweepyface wrote, “To Kate and Gerry, you will be hated by millions for the rest of your miserable, evil, conniving lives, have a nice day!”

On Thursday, Leyland fled her home after a photographer snapped her photo from behind her garden fence.  "

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/06/outed-madeleine-mccann-troll-kills-herself-but-millions-live-on-online.html
Has any one seen this tweet that Brenda was supposed to has said

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 08.10.14 15:04

@tiny wrote:
@Gillyspot wrote:

She never said it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-29501646

It's an example of what others said,

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 08.10.14 15:07

@BlueBag wrote:
@tiny wrote:
@Gillyspot wrote:

She never said it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-29501646

It's an example of what others said,
thanks BlueBag,thats what I thought,as I had not seen it before,they sure are trying to make her out to be a vile troll,BUT ITS NOT WORKING

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 08.10.14 15:24

To be honest she did tweet that.  It is on her greptweets 29th June.

http://greptweet.com/u/sweepyface/sweepyface.txt

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 08.10.14 16:01

483234911193935872|Sun Jun 29 13:05:55 +0000 2014|@_DarkMavis Yep, they were 3rd rate doctors and yet have been protected from day one #mccann , doesn't add up
483234259252310016|Sun Jun 29 13:03:20 +0000 2014|#mccann To Kate and Gerry, you will be hated by millions for the rest of your miserable, evil, conniving lives, have a nice day

That doesn't actually strike me as a threat. It's an entirely subjective opinion. Okay, it's highly emotive. But it is all her opinion. Where is the direct threat? I don't get it.

Incredibly tame compared to other stuff I have seen.

What about what Kate said about Detective Amaral?

However, what may have got close to the bone is the stuff about Amy Tiernan, perhaps.

And stuff about 'outing'.

Possibly.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 08.10.14 16:06

@Gillyspot wrote:To be honest she did tweet that.  It is on her greptweets 29th June.

Yep, sorry, the BBC report could be read different ways.

Still.. she is still expressing an opinion and not a threat.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 08.10.14 16:09

thank you Gillyspot.
                             so Brenda NEVER threatened the mccanns, just gave her opinion as she saw it.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 08.10.14 16:10

@BlueBag wrote:
@Gillyspot wrote:To be honest she did tweet that.  It is on her greptweets 29th June.

Also there is that tricky question of context.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT on 08.10.14 16:38

........well it's worked............now you're all looking OVER THERE............
JohnyT

JohnyT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 08.10.14 16:43

@JohnyT wrote:........well it's worked............now you're all looking OVER THERE............
JohnyT

Now turn to the thread about the New Window of Opportunity

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10445p10-back-to-basics-new-window-of-opportunity#284978

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 08.10.14 16:53

I have read many of Brenda's tweets, and I haven't read one where she has incited anyone to harm the McCann's. She has expressed an opinion, based on her frustration with the lack of justice for a 3 year old child. She has also been very vocal against people like Jim Gamble, when she's asked him questions but he's refused to answer her. Here are a few of Brenda's tweets to Jim Gamble. You can see the frustration in her tweets when he refuses to answer her, and how she criticises him for using the term "haters":

514437409455734784|Tue Sep 23 15:33:30 +0000 2014|@JimGamble_INEQE #mccann Listed as " Child protection Advisor " Jim is it right to leave 3 babies alone nightly in unsecured flat ? y or n
514435518973882369|Tue Sep 23 15:26:00 +0000 2014|@summersandswan @irishexaminer #mccann Torrent of constructive criticism which you have laid yourselves open 2-different thing to hate
514435001535193088|Tue Sep 23 15:23:56 +0000 2014|@JimGamble_INEQE gamble, you are listed as " Child protection advisor " why have you never condemned leaving babies alone in unsecured flat
514406796879200256|Tue Sep 23 13:31:52 +0000 2014|@JimGamble_INEQE You misinterpret the anger felt by huge numbers 4 #mccann " hatred " we will not stay silent at injustice or corruption
514405902892675072|Tue Sep 23 13:28:19 +0000 2014|@JimGamble_INEQE All the #mccann s have ever had to do, was explain the many anomalies , answer the PJ police Qs, etc, why won't they
514404828639158272|Tue Sep 23 13:24:02 +0000 2014|@JimGamble_INEQE #mccann Name is irrelevant, cruel is to leave 3 kids alone each night ! ask K & G to answer the questions please
514403359626104832|Tue Sep 23 13:18:12 +0000 2014|@JimGamble_INEQE #mccann How childish for a grown man ? to use the word " Hater " Sceptics of K & G now number thousands

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 08.10.14 17:24

@BlueBag wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:

For instance, I found this on Twitter search, some one copied the sweepyface tweet, but someone had mentioned "hated by millions..." a few hours before (at 7.06AM)

So in what context was sweepyface posting this and who said it first?

Actually I don't get the timings on this at all.

The copy if before the tweet? 6.38AM ?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 08.10.14 17:31

@BlueBag wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:

For instance, I found this on Twitter search, some one copied the sweepyface tweet, but someone had mentioned "hated by millions..." a few hours before (at 7.06AM)

So in what context was sweepyface posting this and who said it first?

Actually I don't get the timings on this at all.

The copy if before the tweet? 6.38AM ?

It looks as if Sweepyface retweeted someone's tweet. This would mean that Sweepyface isn't the person who posted it in the first instance.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 08.10.14 18:33

It would appear that a considerably large number of people disliked the way they left their children without a babysitter. Right from the very beginning there was very, very strong criticism from posters on the internet (and in the press?)about their actions on that holiday and their actions following that holiday. I was actually quite shocked when I read various yahoo threads and posts on mumsnet etc. I even ended up joining the forums and suggesting that their babysitting arrangements were not that different to Mark Warner baby listening service.

In the days when I was rather naive and a believer.

It looks as if Sweepyface retweeted someone's tweet. This would mean that Sweepyface isn't the person who posted it in the first instance.

That would make sense as the tone of the post does not appear to be in keeping with her other posts.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 08.10.14 18:40

514403359626104832|Tue Sep 23 13:18:12 +0000 2014|@JimGamble_INEQE #mccann How childish for a grown man ? to use the word " Hater " Sceptics of K & G now number thousands

Seems like she hit a nerve. Jim Gamble's role in all this has been ludicrous, as GM might say, imo. 

Labelling dissenters as 'haters' is such an obviously provocative and inflammatory device. Childish in the extreme, imo. 

Reminiscent of the bullies in the school play ground. Who, in order to provoke a reaction out of their targets, goad and deliberately exaggerate their opponents 'weaknesses'. Which, all to often, are actually 'strengths' that the bullies themselves do not possess. So the bullies go on a brutal attack.

That's what it looks like to me anyway.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by .Guest.. on 08.10.14 19:30

Do we know where PG Lives? Other details about her and her many socks?. I wonder if she was the person whose voice and face were disguised in the Sky News report.
I know for a fact she had to do with the stmy page. Have copied it.
Who of TM lives in Lincolnshire? If anyone.

.Guest..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 08.10.14 19:54

anon357 wrote:Do we know where PG Lives? Other details about her and her many socks?. I wonder if she was the person whose voice and face were disguised in the Sky News report.

Yes, she lives there, but Brenda Leyland lived in Leicester.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 08.10.14 19:58

@sallypelt wrote:
anon357 wrote:Do we know where PG Lives? Other details about her and her many socks?. I wonder if she was the person whose voice and face were disguised in the Sky News report.

Anon, what is "stmy age"?

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by .Guest.. on 08.10.14 20:04

@sallypelt wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:

Anon, what is "stmy age"?

Stop the Myths. So we know PG is from Stamford?  55 mins from Rothley.

.Guest..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 08.10.14 20:21

@Joss wrote:What we can see here by what has been discovered is no less than outright threats of harm that was stated by at least one of these vile supporters and threatening the life of Brenda Leyland. That is a crime, and i hope that the authorities will bring about a conviction to said person, wherever that person resides they have threatened someone's life and now that person is deceased. I am just gobsmacked at the evil venom the person spewed toward Brenda, wow just wow.

Indeed. But there has been much evil venom spewed over the past 7 years and most of it not from those who question the McCann and their friends version of events, in my opinion.

But, yes, WOW. Depraved. But then I think this whole case always has been. Once I became a 'disbeliever' and I looked more closely into it all I was amazed at the depths of depravity that had been reached. 

Although quite why I was so amazed, when I had already been aware of how corrupt things could be, I am not sure. 

I suppose you always hope it was a 'one off' or things were going to get better. Or something. 

But this really is a wake-up call, imo. What are the Govt going to do about this? It's not exactly good PR for our lovely little island. And, imo, it was all entirely preventable. 

The motivations were greed and power. 

That's how it looks to me. I find it depressing.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs on 08.10.14 21:59

@Okeydokey wrote:
@tiredofthebs wrote:Thing is, I am not sure that all of this really surprises me that much.

I remember in 2007, when I was posting on the Mirror forum with this username, I said that I thought the sick deranged pro-mccanns would end up killing an anti. I always knew it would be that way round. Even back then they were the most relentlessly evil trolls I had ever come across. And they really are trolls. Brenda was nothing of the sort.

Quite...we all have to be "Brenda Defenders" now, whatever her minor indiscretions in the heat of debate.
I agree Okeydokey clapping1 Crying or Very sad

scotclogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 08.10.14 23:13

@scotclogs wrote:
@Okeydokey wrote:
@tiredofthebs wrote:Thing is, I am not sure that all of this really surprises me that much.

I remember in 2007, when I was posting on the Mirror forum with this username, I said that I thought the sick deranged pro-mccanns would end up killing an anti. I always knew it would be that way round. Even back then they were the most relentlessly evil trolls I had ever come across. And they really are trolls. Brenda was nothing of the sort.

Quite...we all have to be "Brenda Defenders" now, whatever her minor indiscretions in the heat of debate.
Yes. Well said. This has being going on a long time with a lot of casualties. 

All completely unnecessary.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 08.10.14 23:14

@scotclogs wrote:
@Okeydokey wrote:

Yes. Well said. This has being going on a long time with a lot of casualties. 

All completely unnecessary.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum