The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 24 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 24 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 24 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 24 Regist10

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 24 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by waiting for justice 05.10.14 23:45

juliet wrote:I understood Brunt later went to her house and she explained why she challenged the McCanns. This was not broadcast as the McCa ns and Amy Tierney and David Payne and John Hill etc are innocent of any (preplanned) wrongdoing.
Yes and I bet it was all smiles once the cameras were off to sweeten her up. 

To be fair, I imagine he's feeling truly awful right now.
waiting for justice

Activity : 109

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 24 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Guest 05.10.14 23:46

sally66 wrote:Somehow we need to make sure that the truth about Brenda comes out that she wasn't a troll or an abuser just a disbeliever which she had every right to be

I agree. And as at the present time all reports still appear to be labelling her as 'the Twitter Troll', who has either masterminded a campaign, directed hateful messages at or sent the McCanns abusive messages directly. All of which are completely untrue.

Yet are still being reported as fact. And as such enables the true 'haters' (we know who they are) to continue to publicly attempt to justify her death as being brought on by her own actions. So unjust and immoral. Has not one media editor actually taken the time to read her tweets yet? How the hell do they live with themselves?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled 05.10.14 23:47

So this case claims another victim.

The list is getting longer and longer, isn't it?

Activity : 239

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 24 Empty brunt

Post by juliet 05.10.14 23:53

Brunt is coldly ambitious which is why he has forgotten all he once knew about DNA and the dogs and the bodily ffluid in the car etc. He has been badly wrongfooted over Brenda Leyland. He will be angry at being used imo. Unless Sky pays him off well of course.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 05.10.14 23:55

I wonder if MB can look in the mirror at himself?

R.I.P. Brenda

So sad - so sad. What sort of world are we living in. It has become utter madness!

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 05.10.14 23:59

Not just Brunt but whoever gave him that "dossier" and pointed him in Brenda's direction. It all came from way above little Brunt.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.10.14 0:05

It looks like muratfan might have been helping Jayelle's to compile the dossier.

http://watchingthetrolls.blogspot.co.uk/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 06.10.14 0:10

Brenda`s suicide has affected me so deeply and it`s not just because of her passing.

It has brought to the fore just what`s going on in this country.  When one sees that a `dossier` has been compiled of people merely expressing an opinion, it just reeks of how sinister the USSR used to be and how China, North Korea etc are still.  It`s getting far too close to 1984 and the thought police.  It makes me shudder.  It makes me wonder what other `dossiers` are being compiled on every citizen.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 06.10.14 0:15

Woofer wrote:Brenda`s suicide has affected me so deeply and it`s not just because of her passing.

It has brought to the fore just what`s going on in this country.  When one sees that a `dossier` has been compiled of people merely expressing an opinion, it just reeks of how sinister the USSR used to be and how China, North Korea etc are still.  It`s getting far too close to 1984 and the thought police.  It makes me shudder.  It makes me wonder what other `dossiers` are being compiled on every citizen.

This is why none of us should be freely giving them information on us. Don't use facebook and twitter, don't have webcams, don't use gps everywhere so your every movement can be tracked.

And if you must campaign on the internet then get absolutely proxied up to the max.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 06.10.14 0:22

admin wrote:It looks like muratfan might have been helping Jayelle's to compile the dossier.

OMG - and I have to share this planet with such entities.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 06.10.14 0:24

Brunt had better have kept the camera 'rolling' when Brenda 'invited' him into her house.

Who's to say he didn't 'threaten, harrass, bully, intimidate, etc.,' 'OFF RECORD' out of sight, in her house?

Until he 'produces' evidence that he did NOT, i'm going to truly believe, he DID.

And i will hold that belief, until proven otherwise.

Or are people going to start telling me WHAT to 'believe'?

Isn't that what has brought about this tragic story of BL?

She didn't 'believe' the 'version of events' surrounding a 3 years old child's 'disappearance', she was being 'told' by tptb, did she?

And, TO HER NOW EVERLASTING, NOW IMMORTAL, CREDIT said so!

-----------------------------------

Jean, please do not spoil your posts by changing people's names. You make very valid points but name-calling spoils it.  - Admin
shame on you
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 06.10.14 0:24

tiredofthebs wrote:
Woofer wrote:Brenda`s suicide has affected me so deeply and it`s not just because of her passing.

This is why none of us should be freely giving them information on us. Don't use facebook and twitter, don't have webcams, don't use gps everywhere so your every movement can be tracked.

And if you must campaign on the internet then get absolutely proxied up to the max.
What does `get proxied up` mean tiredofthebs?
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 06.10.14 0:29

I agree. This is my main objection to the Team McCann campaign - that it is an assault on our fundamental freedoms.

I have also been amazed and appalled how Team McCann have created a media lockdown in this country so there can be no free discussion of the case, and at how easily the media have acquiesced in this curtailment of free speech.

There hasn't in fact been one high profile person in the UK media prepared to state clearly that we should be allowed to hear what Amaral has to say.

Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.10.14 0:34

Okeydokey wrote:

I agree.  This is my main objection to the Team McCann campaign - that it is an assault on our fundamental freedoms.

I have also been amazed and appalled how Team McCann have created a media lockdown in this country so there can be no free discussion of the case, and at how easily the media have acquiesced in this curtailment of free speech.  

There hasn't in fact been one high profile person in the UK media prepared to state clearly that we should be allowed to hear what Amaral has to say.  

Me three.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice 06.10.14 0:34

admin wrote:It looks like muratfan might have been helping Jayelle's to compile the dossier.

Speechless! So if this site is full of "Trolls" what category does that fall in to? 

An internet Troll (to me) is such an old term now. It was somebody who went out of their way to cause 
trouble just for the hell of it. 
There were a few incidences of them going onto memorial sites and spouting vile comments purely to cause upset having absolutely no connection or knowledge of the person. 

I wonder when the term Troll changed from that example to someone just posting their own thoughts on life etc in general. Or rather Who would choose to put Brenda into this category as well as the Hater category.
waiting for justice

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 24 Empty Brenda Leyland

Post by suzysu 06.10.14 0:39

I have written to Ofcom as per Tony Bennett's link.

I have also emailed the editor of the Daily Mail (as I notice that all the comments - 'moderated' -  on the article relating to Brenda Leyland are pro-McCann) to say,

"Dear Sirs

I do not want my comments published which is why I am contacting you via email.

I am in no doubt that you have your own agenda for supporting the McCann parents in the light of clear evidence that they were in some way involved in Madeleine's death and in the removal of her body and also for supporting the subsequent cover-up and failure of all the authorities to properly investigate the situation.

I look forward to a time when you are free to either investigate on your own behalf or, failing that, report the truth once it is proven.

In the meantime, I would ask that you at least toe a neutral line rather than being part of the hounding of innocent people such as Brenda Leyland who have done nothing more than voice a well-justified opinion.

Yours..."

I wonder if there is anything to be gained by those of us interested in this matter contacting the editors of other media?

Your comments welcome. Standing up and being counted is not my hobby, but there is something very wrong with this case. I have emailed a question to my MP but not heard back yet, although a week has now passed and I would have expected a response by now so I shall be pursuing that enquiry too.
suzysu

Activity : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 06.10.14 0:41

Gerry McCann had said make example of web trolls...did the McCanns give "the green light" for the dossier to be given to Sky? They gave the green light to family and friends to leak things to the media in the days after Madeleines "disappearance".
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 06.10.14 0:44

waiting for justice wrote:

Speechless! So if this site is full of "Trolls" what category does that fall in to? 

An internet Troll (to me) is such an old term now. It was somebody who went out of their way to cause 
There were a few incidences of them going onto memorial sites and spouting vile comments purely to cause upset having absolutely no connection or knowledge of the person. 

I wonder when the term Troll changed from that example to someone just posting their own thoughts on life etc in general. Or rather Who would choose to put Brenda into this category as well as the Hater category.
Oh, I wouldn't worry about the term 'troll'. Spend a little time on the Internet and you'll see people throw it about all the time thinking it has some sort of power behind it, but it doesn't. It just means 'I don't agree with what you are saying and I can't defend my position so I'll use a silly word to try and intimidate you.' It is used by the weak-minded and the weak-kneed. Laugh at it, because that is all it deserves.

This Watching The Trolls site, though, seems to be a breach of human rights and should be shut down. The second picture down of Carly Dunham, appears to be of a young girl. Isn't there some questionable legality about posting pictures of those under a certain age?

In my opinion.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 06.10.14 0:50

This last sentence you wrote actually proves how TM manage the media and how slight changes in what is reported can turn someone's own opinion into something they can use against them. It exposes what "they" are doing.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 06.10.14 0:52

Quite a good discussion going at Guido Fawkes which is a pretty influential political website.

http://order-order.com/2014/10/05/read-guidos-column-in-the-sun-on-sunday-online-48/#comment-2348504
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz_Nomad 06.10.14 0:57

No doubt if you were to express that opinion to many people , you would be branded a "tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist".

Activity : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 06.10.14 1:02

Woofer wrote:
tiredofthebs wrote:

What does `get proxied up` mean tiredofthebs?

It means post behind proxies so you can't be easily traced or your IP can't be compared to other accounts.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice 06.10.14 1:03

Brian Griffin wrote:

Oh, I wouldn't worry about the term 'troll'. Spend a little time on the Internet and you'll see people throw it about all the time thinking it has some sort of power behind it, but it doesn't. It just means 'I don't agree with what you are saying and I can't defend my position so I'll use a silly word to try and intimidate you.' It is used by the weak-minded and the weak-kneed. Laugh at it, because that is all it deserves.

This Watching The Trolls site, though, seems to be a breach of human rights and should be shut down. The second picture down of Carly Dunham, appears to be of a young girl. Isn't there some questionable legality about posting pictures of those under a certain age?

In my opinion.
I did have to chuckle a little bit at TB's mention "Leader of all the trolls". 

I can't imagine that site has a huge following. It seems very infantile and tacky. 
They certainly seem to spend a lot of time on here gathering mud to sling.
waiting for justice

Back to top Go down

Post by __marla__ 06.10.14 1:06

That website is disturbing and is the poster site for typical troll.

The question I'm left with though is ....... Will Martin Brunt be doorstopping those "internet trolls" ?
__marla__
__marla__

Activity : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by winjoy 06.10.14 1:08

I've just sent this email to Martin Brunt:

martin.brunt@bskyb.com

Dear Mr Brunt

You are no better than the 2 Australian DJs who drove a nurse to suicide. 

Brenda Leyland was only expressing the exact same sentiments that the fragrant Kate McCann wished upon Dr. Amaral - except her self-declared wishes for him were far worse than anything said by Brenda Leyland about the McCanns.

Why don't you pursue the story of what the incredible cadaver and blood dogs found in the McCann's holiday apartment?  So much for there being no evidence that Madeleine came to any harm. Nobody else died in that apartment prior to the McCanns stay there.

You are welcome to doorstep me too if you feel so inclined.  There's a lot I'd like to say to you. In the meantime I can only hope that your actions, and the tragic suicide of Brenda Leyland, will prove to be the catalyst which ends with the truth about the McCanns and their 'missing' daughter.

Regards
....................................................................................................................................................
Personally, I think the dogs of war have been unleashed now and the McCanns will soon be facing justice.

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top