The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 32 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 32 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 32 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 32 Regist10

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 32 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by sallypelt 06.10.14 13:35

Reading through BL's tweets, I am of the opinion this isn't about her tweets about the McCann's. What she's said about the McCann's is insignificant to what others have said about them on Twitter. I suggest that people read through her tweets, and it will become apparent that BL scared the living lights out of the powers that be. My personal oppinion is that the McCann's are just the excuse for the outing, in this instance.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 32 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by thetruthbeknown 06.10.14 13:36

Local news on tv: Saying woman accused of 'online attacks aimed at mccanns'  (a bit better then making it sound like a convicted internet troll, but not much). Interviewed a few locals, none were scathing, just expressing shock one saying that it was a caring community and there would probably be a tribute, another saying it was a shame it ended this way. Mentioned son studying law in USA. That was about it.
thetruthbeknown

Activity : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy 06.10.14 13:37

have you seen this?  We, us,the TROLLS need to fight back and be heard !!

Activity : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 06.10.14 13:39

I'm glad Katie Hopkins has jumped onto this.  She's well connected and has balls of steel.  GO KATIE GO...

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.10.14 13:45

Can someone please help find out the timing of the Sky broadcast and the Daily Mail article naming Brenda Leyland and naming her village.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 06.10.14 13:46

jeanmonroe wrote:We have 'evidence' that M Brunt was 'following' BL on twitter BEFORE (29th Sept 2014) the 'doorstepping' (2nd Oct 2014)

We have 'evidence' that M Brunt tried to 'befriend' one of her twitter 'contacts' BEFORE even her (25th Sept 2014)

(and Brunt was told to 'politely' get 'fecked! because the twitterer wasn't to be 'paid' for a 'live' er, 'interview')

From this 'evidence' we can, logically, 'state', that M Brunt WAS 'phishing' at best, 'stalking' at worse, for 'information' at least a week BEFORE his BL 'exposure' story.

So, all pre-meditated.

I am hoping, upon hope, that BL 'left' a statement/letter, not in her hotel room, (because i'm pretty sure the ol' Bill wouldn't have er, 'found' anything like 'that')  'explaining' her 'position' about what happened to her, in the days after her 'encounter' with Brunt.

Or what he 'said' to her 'off camera', when he went into her home.

AND 'NAIL' BRUNT, FROM BEYOND THE 'GRAVE'!

Please let there be a 'God'......please!
I've been thinking about any notes left and wondering if it is maybe posted to someone for safety or emailed to her son knowing he wouldn't get it till after she had passed away due to the time difference and he would maybe be asleep
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 06.10.14 13:47

Some interesting points being made on the thread linked below. No doubt would be dismissed as 'vitriolic', 'abusive' 'trolling' from complete 'crack-pots', 'conspiracy theorists' and 'nutters'.

What is wrong with being a disbeliever? 

Well, from the perspective of TM, it legitimizes and gives credence to a person or group of people who have an opinion that is different to your own (or in this case different to TMs). As TM, in my opinion, are unable to advance their argument through rational debate, they have no choice but to try to discredit those who can see through the weakness and dishonesty of their case. They know that their own position is weak, they cannot defend it robustly as it does not stand up to scrutiny, so they are obliged to resort to underhand tactics. One of which is labelling those who disagree with you as 'loony' or 'conspiracy theorists' or 'trolls'. Another tactic is intimidation and bullying. But as that is against the law, it cannot be done overtly but must be done covertly. 

When in doubt, accuse your critics of what you yourself are doing. This creates fear, panic, intimidation and CONFUSION. And confusion is good, according to GM.

And the 'red painted hands' image in one of the posts on the thread below is strangely, and rather unpleasantly in my opinion, reminiscent of the photo of a ceramic plate with red hands on it held up by Kate McCann's mother and published in a press article in the Autumn of 2007, I do believe. 

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?s=09bd4a7f722f0b98c5afc18b59e35518&t=282603&page=14
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.10.14 13:49

BlueBag wrote:Can someone please help find out the timing of the Sky broadcast and the Daily Mail article naming Brenda Leyland and naming her village.

Daily Mail:
By STEPHEN WRIGHT FOR THE DAILY MAIL and HARRIET ARKELL FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 00:06, 2 October 2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2777145/Police-probe-trolls-sending-hate-messages-McCanns-Detectives-investigate-given-dossier-catalogues-remarks-including-death-threats.html

So when exactly was the Sky Broadcast?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 06.10.14 13:50

Second up was a man stating I think that 20% of posters had mental issues and she was possibly one of them.
----------------------------------------------

That would make Brunt's 'exposure' .............WORSE!

Invitation to Brunt.

Come around and 'doorstep/interview' me and OH!

Sky news have my address, phone number, 'details'!

Cya, as 'soon' as you 'resurface'!

Martin Brunt! 'Come on down!'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice 06.10.14 13:51

Interesting how GM spoke for himself a few days ago yet now is being voiced through CM his spokesman.
waiting for justice

Activity : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit 06.10.14 13:51

Is this a sweepyface post?  A premonition.Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 32 Tweet10
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Activity : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by DonNewbery 06.10.14 13:52

jeanmonroe wrote:We have 'evidence' that M Brunt was 'following' BL on twitter BEFORE (29th Sept 2014) the 'doorstepping' (2nd Oct 2014)

We have 'evidence' that M Brunt tried to 'befriend' one of her twitter 'contacts' BEFORE even her (25th Sept 2014)

(and Brunt was told to 'politely' get 'fecked! because the twitterer wasn't to be 'paid' for a 'live' er, 'interview')

From this 'evidence' we can, logically, 'state', that M Brunt WAS 'phishing' at best, 'stalking' at worse, for 'information' at least a week BEFORE his BL 'exposure' story.

So, all pre-meditated.

I am hoping, upon hope, that BL 'left' a statement/letter, not in her hotel room, (because i'm pretty sure the ol' Bill wouldn't have er, 'found' anything like 'that')  'explaining' her 'position' about what happened to her, in the days after her 'encounter' with Brunt.

Or what he 'said' to her 'off camera', when he went into her home.

AND 'NAIL' BRUNT, FROM BEYOND THE 'GRAVE'!

Please let there be a 'God'......please!

What on earth makes you think that such a statement/letter will necessarily survive (and reappear at the inquest), given the basic details we have been told about the sequence of events after her body was discovered?
DonNewbery

Activity : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 06.10.14 13:53

BlueBag wrote:
BlueBag wrote:Can someone please help find out the timing of the Sky broadcast and the Daily Mail article naming Brenda Leyland and naming her village.

Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2777145/Police-probe-trolls-sending-hate-messages-McCanns-Detectives-investigate-given-dossier-catalogues-remarks-including-death-threats.html

The SKY broadcast - link here - https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/video/sky-news-speaks-mccann-39-234003214.html
was Thurdsay lunctime (2nd October) I think

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 06.10.14 13:54

inspirespirit wrote:Thought I was posting a sweepyface tweet, but not sure it was, so I've deleted it.

Another one of BL's tweets:

Mon Sep 29 19:00:07 +0000 2014|#mccann " Men in suits want me to stop " but not until I have told every body about their presence
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit 06.10.14 13:56

sallypelt wrote:
inspirespirit wrote:Thought I was posting a sweepyface tweet, but not sure it was, so I've deleted it.

Mon Sep 29 19:00:07 +0000 2014|#mccann " Men in suits want me to stop " but not until I have told every body about their presence
I've reposted it.  I'm not that au fait with twitter so not sure if it was her tweet or a reply.
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Activity : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 06.10.14 13:56

I wonder if the ladies son and family will maybe shed more light on this in the weeks to come? I am thinking if she was close to her son that she might have said something to him that was of great concern to her. As others have stated i hope her family get an excellent Lawyer and sue the pants off of all who are involved in this travesty.
This latest from the case is simply Outrageous IMO, where are her tweets that are of such vicious attacks on the MC'S? that Brenda deserved such attack upon her to the point she committed suicide. What an absolute lot of garbage this whole case has become. I don't understand why anyone even acknowledges the MC'S anymore? They should be shunned by now. Let the police in all there expertise find Madeline.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 06.10.14 13:59

Tony Bennett wrote:
BlueBag wrote:

Daily Mail:

The SKY broadcast - link here - https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/video/sky-news-speaks-mccann-39-234003214.html

SO, Mail had 'story' 'published' BEFORE Sky News 'broadcast'......................INTERESTING!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown 06.10.14 14:02

Tony Bennett wrote:
BlueBag wrote:

Daily Mail:

It must have been lunchtime on 1st October, video was circulating by 7.15am on 2nd.
thetruthbeknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.10.14 14:05

thetruthbeknown wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
BlueBag wrote:

Daily Mail:

It must have been lunchtime on 1st October, video was circulating by 7.15am on 2nd.
I'd like to be sure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 06.10.14 14:05

inspirespirit wrote:
sallypelt wrote:

I've reposted it.  I'm not that au fait with twitter so not sure if it was her tweet or a reply.
It's all very sinister.

Spudgun who I have a lot of respect for says Martin Brunt is a nice man, IMO he maybe used to be but isn't now otherwise he wouldn't have been part of the Brenda situation.  His reporting on the McCanns was balanced at the start but then changed, even if he has been compromised there is always the option of resigning rather than behaving unethically.

If Martin Brunt has any conscience at all he needs to show it now.

Brenda's memory has to be given justice.
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 06.10.14 14:07

It was only a few days ago that Gerry McCann was quoted in the press as saying that what he describes as 'web trolls' should be made an example of. 

Quite why his opinion is sought on this matter is hard to fathom. Clearly as the parent of a child who went missing in suspicious circumstances he is not going to give an unbiased opinion on this. And, in actual fact, it is pretty obvious to anyone that he and his wife would have a vested interest in closing down any debate over what really happened to his daughter. 

If he had nothing to hide, why would he care whether people didn't believe his version of events? What has this got to do with finding out what happened to Madeleine? 

http://news.sky.com/story/1346687/gerry-mccann-says-make-example-of-web-trolls

http://www.lbc.co.uk/gerry-mccann-says-make-example-of-web-trolls-98090

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/dad-of-missing-madeline-we-must-make-an-example-out-of-web-trolls-30634843.html
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 06.10.14 14:09

inspirespirit wrote:Is this a sweepyface post?  A premonition.Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 32 Tweet10

I've been wondering if Brenda Leyland commited suicide in much the same way that Dr David Kelly did?
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown 06.10.14 14:09

BlueBag wrote:
thetruthbeknown wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
BlueBag wrote:

Daily Mail:

I'd like to be sure.
This was circulating from sky news: time stamp 7.15am on the 2nd   https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/517558345738493953
thetruthbeknown

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 06.10.14 14:11

Joss wrote:I wonder if the ladies son and family will maybe shed more light on this in the weeks to come? I am thinking if she was close to her son that she might have said something to him that was of great concern to her. As others have stated i hope her family get an excellent Lawyer and sue the pants off of all who are involved in this travesty.
This latest from the case is simply Outrageous IMO, where are her tweets that are of such vicious attacks on the MC'S? that Brenda deserved such attack upon her to the point she committed suicide. What an absolute lot of garbage this whole case has become. I don't understand why anyone even acknowledges the MC'S anymore? They should be shunned by now. Let the police in all there expertise find Madeline.

Hopefully her son, who is apparently a law student in the US, will be able to get his hands on some very useful legal advice.
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice 06.10.14 14:11

sallypelt wrote:

Could these be the same men in suits who influenced Richards blog?
waiting for justice

Activity : 109

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top