The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 18 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 18 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 18 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 18 Regist10

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 18 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by stillsloppingout 05.10.14 19:45

frost wrote:I think sky could well and truly have shot themselves in the foot over this especially if folk start cancelling their sky subscriptions as a result of this .

Look what happened with the news of the world .

They ARE shaping this already by allowing posts albeit heavily moderated and all backing the McCann's . I have thrown in the name David Kelly into all my posts because Knowing this case nothing i repeat nothing would surprise me anymore .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 18 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by margaret 05.10.14 19:45

WMD wrote:
margaret wrote:
Brian Griffin wrote:
Here too!

Brenda, you did nothing wrong!

RIP

She did do something wrong, she went too far with the 'i'll supply the matches tweet', tweets like that do nothing for us on the side of justice, rather it tars us all.  She was right to voice her opinion but not in the way she did with some tweets.

That said of course she didn't deserve the media storm this week.

RIP Brenda
Did she say that in response to another tweeter? or directly to the McCanns who don't read the tweets.

Irrelevant points. It was said about the Mccanns and she should have known how it would come across and be used. It was a nasty thing to say. She probably tweeted thousands of good questions but now will be remembered for one or two.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 05.10.14 19:45

I am so sad that this has been confirmed to be true.

Equally, I am disgusted and furious at the way this has all come about.

Right now I'm struggling to write anything that doesn't include a string of 4 letter words.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 05.10.14 19:46

the rest of the UK media are now reporting though still all quiet from the sky news outlet
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 19:47

WMD wrote:
margaret wrote:
Brian Griffin wrote:
Here too!

RIP

She did do something wrong, she went too far with the 'i'll supply the matches tweet', tweets like that do nothing for us on the side of justice, rather it tars us all.  She was right to voice her opinion but not in the way she did with some tweets.

RIP Brenda
Did she say that in response to another tweeter? or directly to the McCanns who don't read the tweets.

Did she even say it?

http://greptweet.com/u/sweepyface/sweepyface.txt
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 18 Empty Brenda Leyland found dead in hotel room - Daily Mail

Post by sharonl 05.10.14 19:51

BREAKING NEWS: Internet troll who targeted McCanns found dead in hotel room days after fleeing home when she was revealed to be behind online campaign of vitriol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2781377/BREAKING-NEWS-Internet-troll-targeted-McCanns-dead-hotel-room-days-fleeing-home.html
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11201

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by .Guest.. 05.10.14 19:52

WMD wrote:
margaret wrote:
Brian Griffin wrote:
Here too!

RIP

RIP Brenda

I will try for the 4th time to post a reply to this
Margaret please check your facts. Brenda is not the one who tweeted this. Her tweet was positioned next to more salacious ones where the names were blacked out so it appears that it is she who is saying it. If you thought that then so do others which has prompted a rash of serve her right type quotes on Twitter.
There is a vile piece of work on FB MM Debate Group who constantly uses the C word to reply to anyone who questions TM and she made reference to those other tweets, attributing them to BL. Even she had to apologise. Some of her remarks the other night after the story broke were far worse than anything attributed to Sweepyface. I hope she is repentant now but somehow I doubt it.
I have sent a message to Ofcom regarding Brun`t disgraceful journalism and I think I may also complain about Malone. I would urge you all to do the same. Here is the link.
http://www.ofcom.org.uk/

Edited to add The entire thread that I mentioned above has been taken down. Funny that. I think the pros are getting sweaty palms. Luckily I have saved a few comments from some of their convos.
.Guest..

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 19:52

TellTheTruth wrote:The Mail are taking comments.

Poor, poor lady.  sad1

Comments for this article are being moderated. Needless to say, mine did not get through....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 05.10.14 19:52

margaret wrote:
Brian Griffin wrote:
Here too!

RIP

RIP Brenda
Margaret,did you see this post yourself? from sweepyface
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 05.10.14 19:54

Rose Quartz wrote:
TellTheTruth wrote:The Mail are taking comments.

Poor, poor lady.  sad1

Comments for this article are being moderated. Needless to say, mine did not get through....

Of course it didn't get through,only post saying good things about the mccanns will be allowed now I would think
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 19:56

THE QUESTION STILL REMAINS:

Q) HOW DID MARTIN BRUNT "TRACK HER DOWN"?

(Sorry for the capitals. It's an important question).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 05.10.14 19:58

BlueBag wrote:THE QUESTION STILL REMAINS:

Brunt claims from public information sources.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 20:02

TheTruthWillOut wrote:

Oh yeah?

How exactly?

Will he give details?

He was GIVEN an address.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 05.10.14 20:02

Agreed, that is a very important 2nd question.

Q1. How did she die?

Leicestershire Police were called to a hotel in Enderby, Leicester yesterday. A spokeswoman said the death was not being treated as suspicious.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11201

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 05.10.14 20:05

I just hope brunt is happy with collecting his blood money(wages) for all his work he does for and on behalf of  the mccanns. DESPICABLE PERSON.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by .Guest.. 05.10.14 20:05

TheTruthWillOut wrote:

I will admit to smelling a rat at the outset of this in that I thought she might be a plant. However the fact that she has died puts paid to that so I can only think someone who knows what her feelings were dobbed her in.  If that is the case then the contaminant is spreading fast.
I hope PG SM and JFR are quaking in their boots whilst donning their gas masks. Women and children first.
.Guest..

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 05.10.14 20:07

BlueBag wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:

Oh yeah?

How exactly?

Will he give details?

He was GIVEN an address.

That is what Brunt said on Twitter. I have no idea if BL's Facebook page was already known before Brunt started to track her but if so it is very easy to find.

Not that that makes it right, of course.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 05.10.14 20:11

Don't let all this "twitter troll" nonsense from the media fool you.

Brenda has done nothing illegal whatsoever. She hasn't contacted the McCanns, she hasn't threatened them, she hasn't even directly accused them of a crime as far as I know. She said they should suffer for the rest of their lives or something similar. That is not illegal.

She is a completely innocent woman who simply gave an opinion and discussed a case on an open platform, twitter, which we are all encouraged to use.

I have seen the media try to suggest that people who don't use social media are weird and loners. My suggestion to people is not to use it after the way things seem to be going. But make no mistake, Brenda has done nothing wrong whatsoever.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 20:11

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:

Oh yeah?

How exactly?

Will he give details?

He was GIVEN an address.

That is what Brunt said on Twitter. I have no idea if BL's Facebook page was already known before Brunt started to track her but if so it is very easy to find.

Nope.

That's won't do.

How was a correlation made and how did that lead to her exact address?

Many questions Martin Brunt needs to explicitly answer.

I hope there is an independent inquiry (and pigs might fly).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 05.10.14 20:14

tiny wrote:
margaret wrote:
Brian Griffin wrote:
Here too!

RIP

RIP Brenda
Margaret,did you see this post yourself? from sweepyface

No. Didnt she didn't tweet 'i'll supply the matches' ?
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 05.10.14 20:15

BlueBag wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:

Oh yeah?

How exactly?

Will he give details?

He was GIVEN an address.

Nope.

That's won't do.

How was a correlation made and how did that lead to her exact address?

Many questions Martin Brunt needs to explicitly answer.

I hope there is an independent inquiry (and pigs might fly).

I think the simplest answer to that is that the pro-McCanns made it a point to find out who she was, and they passed that information to Martin Brunt. In my opinion only.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 05.10.14 20:15

anon357 wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:

I will admit to smelling a rat at the outset of this in that I thought she might be a plant. However the fact that she has died puts paid to that so I can only think someone who knows what her feelings were dobbed her in.  If that is the case then the contaminant is spreading fast.
I hope PG SM and JFR are quaking in their boots whilst donning their gas masks. Women and children first.

It really is easy to discover somebody's online identity even if using an alias. by tracking back ,there constantly replying to particular posters, writing style, usage of localised words MY DUCK for eg or a phrasing that tallies with the known persons writing's . [ i cannot spell have terrible punctuation , if i was replying to persons after a while i would be outed by my poor grammar ]

Once the alias real identity was known , by the pro's it would have been posted online . and picked up or KNOWING THIS CASE PROBABLY CC'D !!! in to all there press allies Michell, Brunty etc . then he Brunt would have took it onto himself with permission from his editor to go all Roger Cook .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 05.10.14 20:15

@BlueBag

I honestly wasn't really following this "troll" stuff by Sky and don't know the timeline. If BL's Facebook wasn't known and all he had was her Twitter handle I agree with you.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 20:17

tiredofthebs wrote:She said they should suffer for the rest of their lives or something similar. That is not illegal.

She never said that.

She asked a rhetorical question and provided the answer.

Because surely the McCann's lives will always be miserable because of what happened to Madeline?

Low. Low. Low. Low. "Journalism".

Journalists who engage in such practices can burn in hell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 20:19

canada12 wrote:I think the simplest answer to that is that the pro-McCanns made it a point to find out who she was, and they passed that information to Martin Brunt. In my opinion only.
I think that is a likely explanation.

Or maybe a media monitoring unit.

Who knows?

I don't think Brunt did the legwork.

But we need to know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top