The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 17 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 17 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 17 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 17 Regist10

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 17 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by ChippyM 05.10.14 19:16

stillsloppingout wrote:
ChippyM wrote:I think that would be huge if these supporters could be linked although I'm doubtful as the Mc's seem to be eternally protected.

I read a tweet that pro-McCann people on a certain website had Brenda Leyland's details for months. If that could all be recorded, would it not indicate that those people had incited her to tweet what she did and this was an organised campaign to entrap people and harass them?

Of course the pro McCann supporters who have pushed Brenda , and constantly do there bidding for them are friends and family ,[ they used to be paid media monitors in the early days ] because nobody but nobody except there closest family gives a flying fu** about these two people .

PS Brunt is finished he can never step foot outside again . he will be shouted down . we should will all expediency collate a document of information re Brunt and post it to the RELAVENT authorities asap inc online facebook etc .

I said years ago on the 3as more people would die .[ i assumed a wronged patsy ]sadly if not unexpectidly i have been proven correct .

I sincerely hope it can be proven that the dossier people are linked and that McCann supporters pursued this woman for months!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 17 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by jeanmonroe 05.10.14 19:16

COMPLETE BLACKOUT ON SKY NEWS SO FAR.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 19:17

ChippyM wrote:Why did they only name her and with-hold other identities?!

"for legal reasons".

I mean.. does that make any sense? Why was sweepyface "legal"?

It was completely outrageous.

A low down dirty piece of "journalism" as you are ever likely so see.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 05.10.14 19:18

jeanmonroe wrote:COMPLETE BLACKOUT ON SKY NEWS SO FAR.

There is only the daily mail and 9news  in Austrailia that have reported the story so far 

#disgusting
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 19:20

ChippyM wrote: I sincerely hope it can be proven that the dossier people are linked and that McCann supporters pursued this woman for months!

I initially thought the whole film was staged because of her complete lack of surprise and curiousity about the camera.

But I saw her tweets and the pictures in the Daily Mail taken from another day (different clothes) and I then thought "this is not the first time".

Someone needs to pay for this.

Gutter journalism at it's worse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 19:20

Apparently that site which is supposed to stop myths has been off line recently but is now up again with lots of deleted threads.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 05.10.14 19:21

What makes this even more sickening is that THE MCCANNS HAVE NOT BEEN CLEARED. don't ever forget this
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 05.10.14 19:23

Pat Brown blog suggesting S & S direct  involvement with the dossier expose, although in the scheme of things, with todays news, it is pretty insignificant.

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.pt/2014/10/summers-and-swan-and-demise-of.html

It really is time that all this nonsense, spin and bullshit stopped.

Cameron, time to get a grip, support the PJ and give Redwood a proper mandate to ‘get it sorted’ working alongside (not against) them.

If Redwood's not up to the job, I'd be happy to take it on and I promise it would cost you a lot less than the £6k or so a day you are currently forking out.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 05.10.14 19:23

BlueBag wrote:

"for legal reasons".

I presume the legal reasons means that the person who posted the other tweets is being looked at by police with a view to prosecution so doesn't that mean then that sweepyface was not facing prosecution , therefore she had not comitted any crime and should not have been outed in the way that she was .

Also to put her tweet amongst those others was very misleading as many folk would just take it that they were from her . I hope heads will roll over this .
frost

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 05.10.14 19:23

jeanmonroe wrote:COMPLETE BLACKOUT ON SKY NEWS SO FAR.

I bet there is! Brunt you have blood on your hands, you've got a story now - just not the one you wanted.

The Mccanns will use this to their advantage, 'we don't like what she did but look what the press have done to her'

The stakes at SY are very high now.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 05.10.14 19:25

If this was North America the lady's family would be talking to lawyers right now to put together a Wrongful Death lawsuit against Brunt, Sky News and any other organization that actively contributed to this woman's suicide, if it can be proved that is what happened.

Do they have similar litigation in the UK?
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 05.10.14 19:25

WMD wrote:Apparently that site which is supposed to stop myths has been off line recently but is now up again with lots of deleted threads.

I wonder when they are from, there are ways to find deleted internet pages.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 05.10.14 19:26

How the hell are sky going to report this when they do?
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 05.10.14 19:27

BlueBag wrote:

"for legal reasons".

It is quite unbelievable. Why was she singled out by ALL of the press?!  If that doesn't prove she was the target of some campaign I don't know what would.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 05.10.14 19:28

notlongnow wrote:How the hell are sky going to report this when they do?

Maybe they will sack Martin Brunt and use it as damage control.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.10.14 19:28

PAMELA GURNEY=TRULYJUDY=Jencalo_Amoral  (McCANN LACKEY)

Jencalo_Amoral ‏@TheJENReturns 21m
@Josephodriscoll @ProfilerPatB ~ Profiler Pat with the Pinocchio nose (FACT) is a waste of God given space on earth. Don't listen! #McCann

INCITING MCCANN 'SUPPORTERS'?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 05.10.14 19:28

Brian Griffin wrote:
Here too!

Brenda, you did nothing wrong!

RIP

She did do something wrong, she went too far with the 'i'll supply the matches tweet', tweets like that do nothing for us on the side of justice, rather it tars us all. She was right to voice her opinion but not in the way she did with some tweets.

That said of course she didn't deserve the media storm this week.

RIP Brenda
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey 05.10.14 19:30

Bloody shocking, Sky news should be hauled over the coals for this one, however them (and others who drove a woman who had committed no crime to take her own life) will get off scot free.
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by winjoy 05.10.14 19:32

I am shocked, horrified and saddened by this ghastly event.  I do believe, though, that poor Brenda's untimely death will have far reaching consequences for the McCanns.  How can it not?  This story will not go away quietly - those who believe, just as Brenada did, that the McCanns know what happened to Madeleine will ensure that they re-double their efforts to get the truth out there.

My sympathies are entirely with Brenda's family.

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 05.10.14 19:33

Chased from her home, bullied by microphone -weiding Brunt from that awful news channel , now a suicide ...RIP Brenda. This shouldn't have happened to an unprotected lady outside her house.

What with fiddling in children's luggage of a crashed airliner and now this, are Sky fit to broadcast???

I have just saved most if not all of Brenda's twitter messages and haven't seen one vitriolic post after a glance through. Apparently, Brunt started following Brenda on Twitter  a few days ago...

516694464455528448|Mon Sep 29 21:02:14 +0000 2014|#mccann  Just noticed @skymartinbrunt  is following me, why Martin won't you investigate some of these facts and show neutrality ?

I think I should post the txt file to show that the claims against her were false. It's big so may have to split it up. Certainly I can make them available to a solicitor for her family.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 19:34

margaret wrote:
Brian Griffin wrote:
Here too!

Brenda, you did nothing wrong!

RIP

She did do something wrong, she went too far with the 'i'll supply the matches tweet', tweets like that do nothing for us on the side of justice, rather it tars us all.  She was right to voice her opinion but not in the way she did with some tweets.

That said of course she didn't deserve the media storm this week.

RIP Brenda
Did she say that in response to another tweeter? or directly to the McCanns who don't read the tweets.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Slueth 05.10.14 19:34

:sad1:RIP Brenda.

This is absolutely disgraceful.

That poor poor woman.

Gerry McCann....is this more the type of so called punishment you were talking about.

People have the RIGHT to question you both.
You went away on holiday with 3 children and came back with 2 children after admitting that you left the children alone while you went out for dinner.
Yet, you think that you have a RIGHT to object to people being angry with you for that.

You both had a duty to protect and keep safe all of your children.....you failed, completely failed at this.
What is more important than a childs life...Going out to dinner?, Drinking?, You partying because it was your holiday too?
NONE of those things is more important than keeping your children safe.

That brave woman, and i will call her brave, suffered because of YOUR actions.
Had you protected your child in the first place no one would be questioniing you both.

Scotland yard, David Cameron, enough is enough, ....Do the job right and stop playing silly stupid games with peoples lives.
My thoughts are with this womans family and friends BUt they are also filled wondering what the hell SY have been spending the tax payers money on for this length of time.

The time has come to stop the stupid games and question those people who were supposed to be protecting this child from harm, and failed to do so.
Mini Slueth
Mini Slueth

Activity : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 05.10.14 19:37

I think sky could well and truly have shot themselves in the foot over this especially if folk start cancelling their sky subscriptions as a result of this .

Look what happened with the news of the world .
frost

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 05.10.14 19:41

Hongkong Phooey wrote:Bloody shocking, Sky news should be hauled over the coals for this one, however them (and others who drove a woman who had committed no crime to take her own life) will get off scot free.

An appalling outcome.

It isn't just the MSM who must be hauled over the coals - Redwood's team and their political masters (including the 3 PMs) are just as much to blame. We mustn't let this horrific case continue.

espeland
espeland

Activity : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.10.14 19:44

I hope her 'neighbours' who thought she was actually 'very nice' 'very couteous and polite' are going 'through HELL' right now!

Look how fast they 'turned' on BL when Kunty 'turned' up in the village!

Now all her neighbours 'from hell' will all be wringing their hands and coming out with 'wonderful' tributes for her!

FCUKING HYPOCRITES, the lot of THEM!

(i'm just getting started, so advanced 'warning', get your earplugs in/on)
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top