The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 10 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 10 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 10 Regist10

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 10 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by bobbin 04.10.14 16:27

jeanmonroe wrote:This is the channel that filmed one of it's reporters, live, rummaging through the suitcase of a child killed in a plane crash.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHICH is WORSE?

Martin Brunt's 'esteemed' colleague 'rummaging' through, and picking up, a dead childs 'possessions' (absolutely one of the most dispicable things i have ever 'witnessed') OR a pensioner 'airing' her views on not blindly 'believing' the parents, who are the ONLY two people, that have SAID their 'neglected' child was 'abducted'?

thinking

NO 'NEGLECT' = NO 'ABDUCTION'

Just a 'thought':

As OG have supposedly been given this 'file' of 'abuse' I wonder what the 'conversation' would be like between BL and OG 'maddie cops'?

Maybe she'll tell them a few 'home truths'? (discrepancies, contradictions etc.,)

Maybe, just maybe, the 'maddie cops' will come away from interviewing BL 'enlightened' as to why so MANY people view the McCann's 'story' with 'suspicion'.

Will MB then have the temerity, ironically, to claim "if i had never 'grassed up' BL and 'others' up to the Met Commissioner and the ol' Bill, and let them advance other 'theories', the over 3 years Met Police's investigation, into Madeleine's 'abduction' might well have faltered"

It's a 'theory', isn't it?

Pulitzer Prize 'nominee'.............................Martin 'THE GRASS' Brunt?
Has Martin Brunt now set a new precedent, which we can all follow.

The dossier was passed to the Police, and they would rightly visit Brenda if they thought fit.
Equally, they would not have visited her if they thought a crime had not been committed.

The police were not given a chance to assess the situation and handle it in a lawful manner because Martin Brunt and Sky News intervened before, and no doubt without, police agreement.

Does this now mean that any person whatsoever can search out anyone who has internetted anything and show their residence, village, accuse them on film, broadcast their face, features, dismissals, across the world, whilst KNOWING AND STATING THAT A POLICE INVESTIGATION IS UNDERWAY.

Is this INTIMIDATION as well as STALKING and HARASSMENT.

Martin Brunt, perhaps you need to have a word with your employers and ask them what sort of protection they will provide for you because under your and your employer's rules, you are as much at risk of being STALKED, HARASSED AND INTIMIDATED, as the person to whom you have just considered yourself entitled to administer the same.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 10 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by jeanmonroe 04.10.14 16:34

agree goodpost
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.14 16:37

What I said earlier.

Just walk up to certain people with a camera and ask questions.

If it's OK for Brunt.. who has no more standing in law then any of us.. then it's ok for everyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.10.14 16:39

agree  goodpost

Wonder where PG lives?

(It's ok, i'll e-mail Brunty winkwink )

Or do 38 Metropolitan Police and 'staff' at Operation Grange, the so called by their boss, BHH, elite 'Maddie Cops' ONLY 'interview' SOME online 'trolls' but NOT 'other' online 'trolls'?

thinking
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.14 16:47

jeanmonroe wrote:agree  goodpost

Wonder where PG lives?

Well apparently, it's easy to find out.

(I still don't believe it's that easy and that MB had to be given at least an ip address and more details from someone).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 04.10.14 17:03

Tony Bennett wrote:I'm not sure that tackling Richard Hall would be a good use of Carter-Ruck's time. AFAIK he is not a wealthy man. If action were taken against him, it would only provoke more and more people to search for and find out what he has said.
But wouldn't that only work if the media in the UK ran stories about it? We already know that they won't. It might make online readers search but the 'onliners' seem to be on the outside of the traditional media bubble of the UK, which we know is highly controlled where anything 'Maddie' is concerned.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 04.10.14 17:21

tiredofthebs wrote:Couldn't we put together a similar dossier of all the vile abuse and threats that the pros have been dishing out for the last 7 years?  Has anyone ever kept screenshots of such abuse?

We could send it to the police and they would surely have to investigate.
You mean like they would surely have to investigate that nipple gesture thing?

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 04.10.14 17:24

Tweet posted on FB 'Controversy' site saying hits on McCannpjfiles has gone up from 20,000 to 75,000 a day. Don't know whether Nigel can confirm that or whether it just comes up somewhere.

So clearly TM's message is getting out there!!!!! Keep up the good work Clarence.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.10.14 17:42

A fellow villager said: “We all have opinions on things but they should be kept to yourself.”

Oh the irony.

“I don’t think what these people have done is nice at all, I think it’s horrible.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember THIS boys and girls?

http://www.anorak.co.uk/353737/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-tabloids-monster-james-lawlor.html/#more-353737

THE 62-year-old arrested as part of an investigation into the alleged abduction of a three-year-old girl at Costa Teguise, Lanzarote, has been released on bail. The Press Association has sent that news to all publishers.

The man has been bailed to return to Milton Keynes police station in early May. He’s not been charged with any offence. He is simply helping police with their enquiries.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE Daily Star’s alleged “NEW MADDIE CHILD SNATCHER” is said by the Sun to be one James Lawlor, a 62-year-old father of two. He was arrested at his London home after a British man claimed he had stopped a man taking his three-year-old daughter from a shopping mall in Costa Teguise, Lanzarote.

The Sun has more:

Landscape gardener Lawlor lives in Harrow with cleaner wife Ann, 56, and has two daughters — solicitor Rowena, 27, and council worker Denise, 22.

The Sun appear to have been round to see the family:

A woman answering the door last night declined to comment.

Don’t blame her. Mr Lawlor has committed no crime. He’s not been charged with any offence. He is helping the police with their enquiries. The original report said that he had told the worried dad that he had taken the child’s hand became he thought she was lost. But the tabloids are here.

A NEIGHBOUR SAID: “We are all shocked. He seemed a very nice man.”

SEEMED? He might well be a nice man who went to help a child he thought was lost.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The Press Association has sent that news to all publishers.

Mr Lawlor 'named and shamed' BEFORE any 'charges'

He never was 'charged' with anything, BTW!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 04.10.14 17:47

This is possibly irrelevant, but I know that if someone issues a direct threat to another user on Twitter, no action is taken by Twitter unless the complaint comes directly from the person being threatened. If a 3rd party sees the threat and reports it, they do not act on it.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 04.10.14 18:06

Brian Griffin wrote:
tiredofthebs wrote:Couldn't we put together a similar dossier of all the vile abuse and threats that the pros have been dishing out for the last 7 years?  Has anyone ever kept screenshots of such abuse?

I take your point but I kind of meant that if the Met received 2 dossiers, one from pros and one from antis, they would have a difficult time justifying taking action about one and not the other.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 04.10.14 18:11

jeanmonroe wrote:A fellow villager said: “We all have opinions on things but they should be kept to yourself.”

Oh the irony.

“I don’t think what these people have done is nice at all, I think it’s horrible.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember THIS boys and girls?

http://www.anorak.co.uk/353737/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-tabloids-monster-james-lawlor.html/#more-353737

THE Daily Star’s alleged “NEW MADDIE CHILD SNATCHER” is said by the Sun to be one James Lawlor, a 62-year-old father of two. He was arrested at his London home after a British man claimed he had stopped a man taking his three-year-old daughter from a shopping mall in Costa Teguise, Lanzarote.

The Sun has more:

Landscape gardener Lawlor lives in Harrow with cleaner wife Ann, 56, and has two daughters — solicitor Rowena, 27, and council worker Denise, 22.

The Sun appear to have been round to see the family:

A woman answering the door last night declined to comment.

Don’t blame her. Mr Lawlor has committed no crime. He’s not been charged with any offence. He is helping the police with their enquiries. The original report said that he had told the worried dad that he had taken the child’s hand became he thought she was lost. But the tabloids are here.

A NEIGHBOUR SAID: “We are all shocked. He seemed a very nice man.”

SEEMED? He might well be a nice man who went to help a child he thought was lost.

It is stuff like the above that means most people are now too afraid to help a child in danger.

I must admit, if I saw a 3 year old wandering then I would not go anywhere near them. I would ring the police and watch from a distance. The morons who publish newspapers like the Sun have a lot to answer for.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.10.14 18:29

Doug D wrote:Tweet posted on FB 'Controversy' site saying hits on McCannpjfiles has gone up from 20,000 to 75,000 a day. Don't know whether Nigel can confirm that or whether it just comes up somewhere.

So clearly TM's message is getting out there!!!!! Keep up the good work Clarence.

Summers and Dumbers 'book' also gave, gratis, HUGE, FREE publicity, via their incessant whinging, about their 'failed' book 'sales', to er, 'non-helpful' sites, and 'books', PB and GA, by acknowledging them in their BLOCK BUSTER of a 'book'!

Keep up the 'good work' indeed, Team McCann!

Brilliant!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by .Guest.. 04.10.14 18:31

Brian Griffin wrote:

Here`s one I c&P`d the other night from the MM debate group on FB

Margaret Leckey May he never know a minutes peace a poor excuse for a human being (She was referring to GA)

Not so very different from he comment allegedly made by Sweepyface IMO.
.Guest..

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.10.14 19:41

I've become a cynical old sod and the more of the media campaigns and whitewashing I see the more I sigh and think 'why bother?'

So please forgive my cynicism and I'm making the following scenario up:

There is salvation to be had for Sweepyface.

Have a nice, well spoken, educated, middle class lady be the poster girl for 'I didn't realise what I was saying on Twitter had any consequences' - after all Sweepyface isn't a hateful blogger which makes me wonder why she was 'selected'.

Invite Sweepyface to sit on TV sofas/give media interviews about how awful it was the day Sky News came knocking. Invite her to sit with Lorraine who can don a concerned but understanding stance and discuss how easy it is to fall into the Twit-Pit and not realise the impact. Have Sweepyface make an open apology to the McCanns, open a vein, shed a few tears, be exorcised of the Demon Tweet and return to her nice middle class home in her pretty village from whence she was targeted where she can be welcomed back into the arms of her church congregation and not be vilified by anyone - just a lady who went astray and got it wrong.

Yep, I'm a cynic - but I'll bet somewhere there's someone in the media looking at this angle.

The Social Media Cleansing of Sweepyface - a message to us all.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.14 19:46

aquila wrote:Invite Sweepyface to sit on TV sofas/give media interviews about how awful it was the day Sky News came knocking. Invite her to sit with Lorraine who can don a concerned but understanding stance and discuss how easy it is to fall into the Twit-Pit and not realise the impact.

"It was just like tweeting in our back-garden".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 04.10.14 19:49

mccannpjfiles ‏

[ltr]@mccannpjfiles 4min[/ltr]

#McCann A big thank you to @summersandswan for sending traffic to #mccannPJfiles 14 Sep 2014 - 49,000 hits - 15 Sep 2014 - 110,282 hits.
clapping

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.10.14 19:49

https://twitter.com/hashtag/askbrunt?f=realtime

pleb-nobby-Lobby‏@veniviedivici·18 mins18 minutes ago
@gracey52marl #Sky news contacted me on 25th Sept , asking for an interview, they declined to pay me or do it live ! #askbrunt #McCann #scam

Michael‏@mikeywomble·6 hrs6 hours ago
Well done to #AskBrunt and the dossier writing pros for increase the views on the #mccann files by over 200%.

pleb-nobby-Lobby‏@veniviedivici·6 hrs6 hours ago
@mccannpjfiles #McCann YES traffic hits for #mccannPJfiles has gone from 20,000 to 75,000 hits per day ! Well done #askbrunt

TREACLE‏@TREACLEW12QPR·3 hrs3 hours ago
70k hits on http://www.mccannfiles.com  instead of  20k a day since #askbrunt @skymartinbrunt was the biggest journo fuck up in history #mcann ta

TREACLE‏@TREACLEW12QPR·1 hr1 hour ago
#askbrunt @skymartinbrunt if only you used your hunting skills tracking down #AliceGross suspect,instead of critical public tweeters #mcann

francis‏@franciswatt1970·5 hrs5 hours ago
@skymartinbrunt are you on the payroll of #mccann ??? #AskBrunt

Peace, Love, Justice‏@LarryPKay·6 hrs6 hours ago
Like Topsy, it just grew and grew.
#McCann
#AskBrunt
#TCB
#sweepyface

My many, many, MANY, 'thanks' too,  to Grunt and Bamble, Summers and Dumber, G&K.

Increased 'traffic' to 'vigilante, troll, hater' sites 100's of %.

EPIC, EPIC, 'FAIL'!

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TRANSLATIONS.htm
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 10 Empty Carole Malone gives her two pennies worth

Post by TMH 04.10.14 20:05

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-internet-trolls-devoid-4379575

Over the years I’ve had a lot to say about Kate and Gerry McCann. Like many people, I was angry at what I believed to be their ­irresponsibility in leaving young children alone while they went out drinking.
I could never forgive the fact that while holidaying in Portugal they left two-year-old twins and three-year-old Madeleine alone in an unlocked apartment not just for one night, but for many nights – even after Madeleine had cried and asked them not to leave her because she was scared.
And despite the fact there was a 10-quid ­babysitting service at their resort which they could have used, but chose not to.
These were mistakes that changed the McCanns’ lives for ever because they cost them their beloved Madeleine.
They were also mistakes which have since cost them their peace of mind and possibly now, even their safety.
Their decision to leave those children alone has brought with it a retribution that will haunt them every day of their lives.
But as well as having to deal with that, they’re now having to deal with a bunch of foul-mouthed trolls whose threats have become so vile, so dangerous, that Scotland Yard has an 80-page dossier on them.
And the threats aren’t just to Kate and Gerry McCann. Unforgivably, some of them are directed at their nine-year-old twins.
How sick, how twisted, how depraved do you have to be to keep bombarding an already broken family with hateful death threats – threats designed to throw more poison into their already poisoned lives.
The people making these threats are cruel and devoid of humanity – much like the people who abducted Madeleine. But they’re also cowards, too scared to say to the McCanns’ faces what they say anonymously on Twitter.

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 10 Madeleine-McCann[size=13][size=60]VIEW GALLERY[/size][/size]

One of these trolls, Brenda Leyland, is a church-going 60-something divorcee who lives in a pretty village in the Home Counties. She looks like a perfectly respectable woman. But of course she isn’t.
She’s a cowardly bully who hides behind her smart front door and spews her bile in secret because she doesn’t have the guts to do it in public.
This piece of work was sending up to 50 texts a day to the McCanns. But when Sky News cameras approached her she wasn’t quite so brave.
She looked like a frightened rabbit (typical). But as she was running away (also typical) she said she thought she was entitled to do what she’d done.
Really? She thinks she’s entitled to threaten, hound and bully the innocent? Is that because her own life is so lonely, so miserable, so poisoned that she wants others to suffer the same. Or is she just a twisted, fecked up bitch who gets her kicks from hurting people.
Well, newsflash for these sickos – you guys aren’t the worst thing that’s ever happened to Kate and Gerry McCann. The very worst thing that could ever happen to them already has. And they will for ever have to live with that. I truly hope all the people in that dossier are prosecuted and I hope Sky continue to confront and identify every one of them. We should all know what a black heart and a twisted mind looks like.
These idiots need to know they can no longer hide behind false names to peddle their bile.
Let’s see how brave and opinionated they are when their evil is made public alongside their names and their faces.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-internet-trolls-devoid-4379575#ixzz3FCkQZHpT 
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
TMH
TMH

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH 04.10.14 20:09

"Or is she just a twisted, fecked up bitch who gets her kicks from hurting people."

Can she say that in a National newspaper  wow
TMH
TMH

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH 04.10.14 20:12

Glad she mentions about the Mc's going out night after night drinking, leaving the kids alone, despite there being a babysitting service on offer etc,
TMH
TMH

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.10.14 20:19

"One of these trolls, Brenda Leyland, is a church-going 60-something divorcee who lives in a pretty village in the Home Counties."

Whoever wrote that needs to read the news a bit more - the Home Counties?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.14 20:20

OMG... spin at it's finest.

"so dangerous, that Scotland Yard has an 80-page dossier on them"

I could hand a dossier to SY tomorrow about anyone...

Honestly, how do these "journalists" sleep?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 04.10.14 20:22

pleb-nobby-Lobby ‏  @veniviedivici  7Min
#Sky news contacted me on 25th Sept , asking for an interview, they declined to pay me or do it live ! #askbrunt #McCann #scam

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.14 20:24

aquila wrote:"One of these trolls, Brenda Leyland, is a church-going 60-something divorcee who lives in a pretty village in the Home Counties."

Whoever wrote that needs to read the news a bit more - the Home Counties?

Home counties or not... Brenda Leyland has done NOTHING illegal.

I notice they didn't produce evidence of her "vile" tweets.

ANYONE who doesn't believe that they are being protected at a very high level (authorities and media) after all this needs their head examined.

This is BIG.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top