The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 16 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 16 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 16 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 16 Regist10

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 16 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by frost 05.10.14 18:37

ChippyM wrote:Poor woman. Do the DM not see the irony in that they allow so may 'hate messages' everyday to be directed at 'benefit scroungers' and immigrants on their pages but this woman expresses her contempt for some people she saw as criminals and she got the treatment they gave her?
well said the hypocrisy is unbelievable
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 16 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Brian Griffin 05.10.14 18:37

frost wrote:A Leicestershire Police spokeswoman said: 'Police were called at 1.42pm on Saturday 4 October to reports of a body of a woman in a hotel room in Smith Way, Grove Park.

So the MSM really have kept a lid on this it is only through people posting on twitter that they have had to report it . poor woman .
Shows the extent of how easy it is to manipulate the public through MSM, and how vital the Internet is in keeping the truth alive, not just in this case, but in all cases.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 05.10.14 18:39

jesus Christ,it is true,i hope someone pays for this BIGTIME. And for sky news and brunt and that carole Malone and all the others who ran this NON story ,I hope you are all feeling sick to your heart.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 18:40

They found the angle...

BREAKING NEWS:Internet troll who targeted McCanns found dead in hotel room days after fleeing home when she was revealed to be behind online campaign of vitriol

"Behind"?

What vitriol?

Any examples?

Nope.

This is getting more disgusting by the hour.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 05.10.14 18:42

the repercussions of all this are unimaginable .

No doubt there is some serious damage limitaion going on right now .

I said the other day when this story first broke that I thought pandoras box had been well and truly opened .

I really do not know where things go from here . Hopefully more and more people will begin to question things , they can't shut everyone up .

Lets hope some good comes out of this and that Brendas death is not in vain and Madeleine finally gets the justice she deserves .
frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 05.10.14 18:44

Brian Griffin wrote:
frost wrote:A Leicestershire Police spokeswoman said: 'Police were called at 1.42pm on Saturday 4 October to reports of a body of a woman in a hotel room in Smith Way, Grove Park.

So the MSM really have kept a lid on this it is only through people posting on twitter that they have had to report it . poor woman .
Shows the extent of how easy it is to manipulate the public through MSM, and how vital the Internet is in keeping the truth alive, not just in this case, but in all cases.

Internet is now the only source of information.  MSM is completely compromised. And you can be sure that no proper investigation into Brenda's death will take place.  However the Internet will never forget and there are now 2 deaths that require justice.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 05.10.14 18:44

So let me get this straight. You can go to prison for writing "hurtful" or "nasty" words on Twitter, but track down, question and humiliate a woman on national news and there are no suspicious circumstances when she commits suicide?

I now wonder given where this lady lived and where she chose to commit suicide, there is a message in doing it a stones throw from LP HQ?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 05.10.14 18:44

BlueBag wrote:They found the angle...

BREAKING NEWS:Internet troll who targeted McCanns found dead in hotel room days after fleeing home when she was revealed to be behind online campaign of vitriol

"Behind"?

What vitriol?

Any examples?

Nope.

Why do I get the feeling that this will all go quiet. The whole dossier business and what was in it will not be discussed and the person/s who compiled it will answer to no-one .... There will be a continued stance by the media of siding with the poor McCanns, who again will be seen as victims.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 05.10.14 18:45

"Behind"?

What vitriol?

Any examples?

Nope.

The press are filth!

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 05.10.14 18:46

How many more lives are this evil pair going to be allowed to ruin????

They whine about death threats on twitter but as far as I am concerned they have killed this poor woman.

Martin Brunt needs to be doorstepped.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Marnelakis 05.10.14 18:49

frost wrote:the repercussions of all this are unimaginable .

No doubt there is some serious damage limitaion going on right now .

I said the other day when this story first broke that I thought pandoras box had been well and truly opened .

I really do not know where things go from here . Hopefully more and more people will begin to question things , they can't shut everyone up .

Lets hope some good comes out of this and that Brendas death is not in vain and Madeleine finally gets the justice she deserves 
At the moment Sky's effort to limit the damage is not to report on it at all.  Poor poor woman  -  how many more people will suffer to keep the myth alive?
Marnelakis

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 05.10.14 18:49

I bet sky news don't even report this.

I thought them rummaging through a dead child's suitcase was bad enough, but now they have started killing people. I am just stunned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 05.10.14 18:50

tiredofthebs wrote:How many more lives are this evil pair going to be allowed to ruin????

They whine about death threats on twitter but as far as I am concerned they have killed this poor woman.

Martin Brunt needs to be doorstepped.

Yes, was wondering how many people are now part of the collateral damage caused by the McCanns' damage-limitation (to themselves) exercise.
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 05.10.14 18:50

Bishop Brennan wrote:
Internet is now the only source of information.  MSM is completely compromised. And you can be sure that no proper investigation into Brenda's death will take place.  However the Internet will never forget and there are now 2 deaths that require justice.

yep it is true what they say don't believe everything you read in the press .

No doubt news laws will be hurried through regarding the internet , I can see censorship becoming the norm . 

So much for freedom of speech . I dread what kind of world my children are going to grow up in .
frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 05.10.14 18:52

ChippyM wrote:

"Behind"?

What vitriol?

Any examples?

Nope.

Why do I get the feeling that this will all go quiet. The whole dossier business and what was in it will not be discussed and the person/s who compiled it will answer to no-one .... There will be a continued stance by the media of siding with the poor McCanns, who again will be seen as victims.

Spot on.  The stakes just went massive now.  A full media blackout will soon follow once the news is released and the 'troll' stories repeated.  The MSM now has to protect itself as does Sky.  They cannot back out now. They have gone far too far in backing the McCanns.  The irony is that Brenda's death probably makes the McCanns safer than ever because now there is another death and this time it's directly attributable to team McCann supporters and the media.   And what if one of those supporters could be linked directly to the family....?   That possibility can never be allowed to run its course.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 05.10.14 18:52

this will be Front page on a couple of titles tomorrow by the look of things . Proof though that she was not as some of our posters wrongly assumed a set up, a hoax . she was just a lady who has been scared shitless by being fronted and outed ,. and decided to kill herself .

But she is a troll so in the eyes of the press that makes it allright then .

But Brunty is seriously in the shit . whoever gave the go ahead to doorstep Brenda , without reasonable grounds for doing so should be charged. I hope her family throw the book at whoever and are vocal in there condemnation .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 18:53

Could the McCanns now be turning into a poisoned chalice.IMO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TellTheTruth 05.10.14 19:01

The Mail are taking comments.

Poor, poor lady.  sad1
TellTheTruth

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 05.10.14 19:04

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2014/10/06/04/51/mccanns-twitter-troll-found-dead-in-hotel-room

[size=14]UK
 4:51am October 6, 2014
[size=42]McCanns Twitter troll found dead in hotel room[/size][/size]
Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 16 621c84c978ed49ac8adcbd052eff
ninemsn

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 16 Gigya-icons-fb-up-2

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 16 Gigya-icons-tw-up-2

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 16 Gigya-icons-share-up-2

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 16 Gigya-icons-email-up-2

A woman exposed this week as one of the internet trolls who tormented Madeleine McCann's parents has been found dead in a hotel in Britain.
Brenda Leyland, 63, fled her Leicestershire home after being confronted by a Sky News reporter about the online abuse she posted under the Twitter handle @sweepyface.
Her body was found at a hotel in Leicestershire on Saturday afternoon and the incident is not being treated as suspicious, the MailOnline reports.
Scotland Yard has been investigating hundreds of online hate messages aimed at the McCanns, whose daughter disappeared during a family holiday to Portugal in 2007.
Police reportedly decided to act after McCann family supporters handed over a dossier cataloging the abusive remarks, including death threats.
*If you are suffering depression or feeling distress, call Lifeline on 131 114.
© ninemsn 2014

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/world/2014/10/06/04/51/mccanns-twitter-troll-found-dead-in-hotel-room#opsrQAVwTQHzcA6Z.99  .
frost

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 05.10.14 19:06

I think that would be huge if these supporters could be linked although I'm doubtful as the Mc's seem to be eternally protected.

I read a tweet that pro-McCann people on a certain website had Brenda Leyland's details for months. If that could all be recorded, would it not indicate that those people had incited her to tweet what she did and this was an organised campaign to entrap people and harass them?
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 05.10.14 19:07

Why are the daily mail still telling this lie?

The couple, who were cleared by police from any part in their daughter's disappearance, have been told by trolls to 'burn in hell'.

They have not been cleared by the police. In fact, the police have made it clear that the conclusion in this case is death in the apartment and hiding of the cadaver.

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice 05.10.14 19:08

I am completely shocked. That poor lady. 

I think I am more shocked that after reading the last few pages, I flicked to sky news and this story doesn't appear. This after she felt she had to abandon her home in fear no doubt. 

I await that sickening moment GM gives his interview, ref press regulation. 

Isn't this a similar circumstance to the nurse who committed suicide after the Australian radio station called ref the royal baby. They attributed her death to that.  
I wonder if that's why Sky are keeping quiet. 

The only thing we can do is to keep talking about it to whoever will listen until the MSM have no choice but to publicise it properly, and in good taste. That copied story above is appalling.
waiting for justice

Activity : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.14 19:12

The Press Complaints Commisson need to address this complete dirty hatchet-job.

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 16 1412202951221_wps_23_TWEETS_latest_jpg

This was grossly unfair!!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 16 BloodyHandsPic1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 05.10.14 19:13

ChippyM wrote:I think that would be huge if these supporters could be linked although I'm doubtful as the Mc's seem to be eternally protected.

I read a tweet that pro-McCann people on a certain website had Brenda Leyland's details for months. If that could all be recorded, would it not indicate that those people had incited her to tweet what she did and this was an organised campaign to entrap people and harass them?

Of course the pro McCann supporters who have pushed Brenda , and constantly do there bidding for them are friends and family ,[ they used to be paid media monitors in the early days ] because nobody but nobody except there closest family gives a flying fu** about these two people .

PS Brunt is finished he can never step foot outside again . he will be shouted down . we should will all expediency collate a document of information re Brunt and post it to the RELAVENT authorities asap inc online facebook etc .

I said years ago on the 3as more people would die .[ i assumed a wronged patsy ]sadly if not unexpectidly i have been proven correct .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 05.10.14 19:14

Why did they only name her and with-hold other identities?!
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top