The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 11 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 11 Mm11

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 11 Regist10

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 11 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by jeanmonroe 04.10.14 20:24

The people making these threats are cruel and devoid of humanity – much like the people who abducted Madeleine.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-internet-trolls-devoid-4379575#ixzz3FClNRzMi
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Perhaps SY/MET had better get around to C Malone's house, PDQ. TONIGHT. NOW!.

AND ASK HER ABOUT MADELEINE'S 'ABDUCTION' as SHE seems to KNOW and has put it in PRINT that 'people ABDUCTED Madeleine'

Obviously, C Malone has 'irrefutable' EVIDENCE to back up her 'claim' that 'people ABDUCTED Madeleine'

OG will be delighted when she hands her 'evidence' to them, as, after 3 1/2 YEARS 'investigation' they SAY they 'don't know' what happened to Madeleine McCann.

I implore C Malone to hand to SY/MET her 'dossier/file' containing her irrefutable evidence that people 'abducted Madeleine' IMMEDIATELY.

WITHOLDING 'evidence' Is a criminal offence.

And possibly delays 'finding' Madeleine.

Over to you, Ms Malone.

If you are reading this, Ms Malone, and are too afraid of giving your 'evidence' about the people that 'abducted Madeleine' to OG, I'll phone them for you on your behalf, if you want.

Please, please, don't withold your 'evidence' about the 'people that abducted Madeleine' a single second longer, from OG police oficers, Ms Malone.

Madeleine's life might well 'depend' on what you 'know' about the people who 'abducted' her..
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll" - Page 11 Empty Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"

Post by Guest 04.10.14 20:26

"We're through the looking glass, people".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.10.14 20:32

Apart from Carole Malone needing to mention BL's age, marital status i.e.divorced and getting her location in UK wrong, she also sticks in this little gem

"This piece of work was sending up to 50 texts a day to the McCanns. But when Sky News cameras approached her she wasn’t quite so brave."

Did Carole not watch the news? Did she get paid for this article?

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.14 20:34

BlueBag wrote:OMG... spin at it's finest.

"so dangerous, that Scotland Yard has an 80-page dossier on them"

I could hand a dossier to SY tomorrow about anyone...

Honestly, how do these "journalists" sleep?

I'm still angry at this.

"Dangerous"... "Dangerous"... "Dangerous"... "Dangerous"... "Dangerous"... "Dangerous"... "Dangerous"... "Dangerous"... "Dangerous"... 

In what way are these anonymous tweets dangerous?

That is one of the most ridiculous things I've read about this case in a very long list of ridiculous things.

Message to all journalists... one day you will be held to account.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.14 20:37

aquila wrote:"This piece of work was sending up to 50 texts a day to the McCanns. But when Sky News cameras approached her she wasn’t quite so brave."
 More outrageous spin.

"...to the McCanns".

If I was Brenda  I would seriously think about suing a number of people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz_Nomad 04.10.14 20:37

Really?  Who gives a fork what Carol Malone thinks?  She is just another fully paid up media whore, paid to dance to whatever tune is being played this month.  If the media were to suddenly change their tune on the McCanns tomorrow, Malone and all the other increasingly irrelevant media whores (Kelly, Brunt, Burley et al) would spout the lines they were given without a second thought.

Activity : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.10.14 20:39

Naz_Nomad wrote:Really?  Who gives a fork what Carol Malone thinks?  She is just another fully paid up media whore, paid to dance to whatever tune is being played this month.  If the media were to suddenly change their tune on the McCanns tomorrow, Malone and all the other increasingly irrelevant media whores (Kelly, Brunt, Burley et al) would spout the lines they were given without a second thought.

Well according to Carole Malone, Brenda Leyland lives in the Home Counties and was sending up to 50 texts a day to the McCanns.

Can someone please take a screenshot of the article.

One of these trolls, Brenda Leyland, is a church-going 60-something divorcee who lives in a pretty village in the Home Counties. She looks like a perfectly respectable woman. But of course she isn’t.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-internet-trolls-devoid-4379575#ixzz3FCtedYI5

"This piece of work was sending up to 50 texts a day to the McCanns. But when Sky News cameras approached her she wasn’t quite so brave."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-internet-trolls-devoid-4379575#ixzz3FCqZ0mIE
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.14 20:40

aquila wrote:
Naz_Nomad wrote:Really?  Who gives a fork what Carol Malone thinks?  She is just another fully paid up media whore, paid to dance to whatever tune is being played this month.  If the media were to suddenly change their tune on the McCanns tomorrow, Malone and all the other increasingly irrelevant media whores (Kelly, Brunt, Burley et al) would spout the lines they were given without a second thought.

Well according to Carole Malone, Brenda Leyland lives in the Home Counties and was sending 50 texts a day to the McCanns.

Can someone please take a screenshot of the article.

Yes... because it contains a lie!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.10.14 20:41

aquila wrote:Apart from Carole Malone needing to mention BL's age, marital status i.e.divorced and getting her location in UK wrong, she also sticks in this little gem

"This piece of work was sending up to 50  texts a day to the McCanns. But when Sky News cameras approached her she wasn’t quite so brave."

Did Carole not watch the news? Did she get paid for this article?

Oh dear.

The McCanns 'recieved' ZERO, ZILCH, NADA, NIL 'texts' from 'sweepyface' and NO 'tweets' either.

Who says so?

GERALD PATRICK MCCANN, that's who!

Ms Malone IS 'LYING' in a national newspaper!

She can 'grass' me up to the OG 'team' for saying THAT, if she likes.

I'd quite fancy a few hours 'discussing' my 'other' theories, as to why i think Madeleine is not here, with officers from OG.

And, as a BONUS, the lovely OG officers would get to spend a nice day 'out' by the seaside!

So, go ahead, Ms Malone, 'GRASS ME UP, MAKE MY DAY!'
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 04.10.14 20:42

TMH wrote:
This piece of work was sending up to 50 texts a day to the McCanns. But when Sky News cameras approached her she wasn’t quite so brave.

erm shouldn't the above say tweets not texts ? Also if it is a typo and should say tweets which I presume it is then the tweets were not being directly sent to the McCanns . This is clearly misrepresenting what this lady has done which is tweet to other tweeters on the hashtag McCann.

Now if she has been sending texts directly to the McCanns then that is an entirely different ball game but if that is the case it is the first I have heard of it .

By stating she has been sending 50 texts a day to the McCanns I seriously  fear for her safety .
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.14 20:43

PLEASE Brenda... if you are reading this.. sue Carole Malone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 04.10.14 20:45

Intersting that Carole Malone refers to them going out 'drinking' when they have always spun it as 'eating dinner' and also referred to them doing it despite MM crying etc.
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.14 20:50

Praiaaa wrote:Intersting that Carole Malone refers to them going out 'drinking' when they have always spun it as 'eating dinner' and also referred to them doing it despite MM crying etc.
Its almost as if they are defending yet attacking in the same article,strange. thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.10.14 21:01

Madeleine McCann internet trolls are devoid of humanity – much like the people who abducted her

Oct 04, 2014 19:57

Opinion

by Carole Malone

Sunday Mirror columnist Carole Malone says that whatever your opinions about the McCanns, sending them vile abuse and death threats is cowardly and depraved

Targets: Kate and Gerry McCann

Over the years I’ve had a lot to say about Kate and Gerry McCann. Like many people, I was angry at what I believed to be their ­irresponsibility in leaving young children alone while they went out drinking.

I could never forgive the fact that while holidaying in Portugal they left two-year-old twins and three-year-old Madeleine alone in an unlocked apartment not just for one night, but for many nights – even after Madeleine had cried and asked them not to leave her because she was scared.

And despite the fact there was a 10-quid ­babysitting service at their resort which they could have used, but chose not to.

These were mistakes that changed the McCanns’ lives for ever because they cost them their beloved Madeleine.

They were also mistakes which have since cost them their peace of mind and possibly now, even their safety.

Their decision to leave those children alone has brought with it a retribution that will haunt them every day of their lives.

But as well as having to deal with that, they’re now having to deal with a bunch of foul-mouthed trolls whose threats have become so vile, so dangerous, that Scotland Yard has an 80-page dossier on them.

And the threats aren’t just to Kate and Gerry McCann. Unforgivably, some of them are directed at their nine-year-old twins.

How sick, how twisted, how depraved do you have to be to keep bombarding an already broken family with hateful death threats – threats designed to throw more poison into their already poisoned lives.

The people making these threats are cruel and devoid of humanity – much like the people who abducted Madeleine. But they’re also cowards, too scared to say to the McCanns’ faces what they say anonymously on Twitter.

One of these trolls, Brenda Leyland, is a church-going 60-something divorcee who lives in a pretty village in the Home Counties. She looks like a perfectly respectable woman. But of course she isn’t.

She’s a cowardly bully who hides behind her smart front door and spews her bile in secret because she doesn’t have the guts to do it in public.

This piece of work was sending up to 50 texts a day to the McCanns. But when Sky News cameras approached her she wasn’t quite so brave.

She looked like a frightened rabbit (typical). But as she was running away (also typical) she said she thought she was entitled to do what she’d done.

Really? She thinks she’s entitled to threaten, hound and bully the innocent? Is that because her own life is so lonely, so miserable, so poisoned that she wants others to suffer the same. Or is she just a twisted, fecked up bitch who gets her kicks from hurting people.

Well, newsflash for these sickos – you guys aren’t the worst thing that’s ever happened to Kate and Gerry McCann. The very worst thing that could ever happen to them already has. And they will for ever have to live with that. I truly hope all the people in that dossier are prosecuted and I hope Sky continue to confront and identify every one of them. We should all know what a black heart and a twisted mind looks like.

These idiots need to know they can no longer hide behind false names to peddle their bile.

Let’s see how brave and opinionated they are when their evil is made public alongside their names and their faces.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-internet-trolls-devoid-4379575#ixzz3FCy39EAy
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.14 21:04

I hope Sky continue to confront and identify every one of them. We should all know what a black heart and a twisted mind looks like."

I strongly suspect that would be illegal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 04.10.14 21:04

It seems as though they have targeted this woman.

Church goer
pensioner
Lives in a pretty village

Surely people will wonder what would make a woman like this tweet in such a way and possibly dig deeper into the case.
If they had picked on a tattooed council estate 40 year old,the middle classes would have looked no further.

Surely another own goal.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 04.10.14 21:04

The mccanns must be laughing their arse off,they get people to do their dirty work for them, then they (mccanns)reap the £££££££££.like I said the pro,s must be THICK as well as sick
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.10.14 21:07

aquila wrote:

"Can someone please take a screenshot of the article"?
------------------------------------------------------

Your 'wish' was my command! winkwink
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.14 21:14

BlueBag wrote:
I hope Sky continue to confront and identify every one of them. We should all know what a black heart and a twisted mind looks like."

I strongly suspect that would be illegal.

If they confront me I shall mention my doubts because of Gasper, the dogs and the changing stories (open/closed whooshing curtains, keys and doors) throughout.

Live hopefully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 04.10.14 21:17

Im still trying to work this one out.

Unidentified persons compile a list of Tweets that they deem offensive and hand them over to the MET police. As it's the MET police and not Leicester police the unidentified persons live in London? But if the McCanns haven't made a complaint to the police themselves about these specific Tweets who are the police/CPS acting on behalf of? It can't be in the public interest as the Tweets are directed at individuals, who haven't made a complaint.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Synes 04.10.14 21:20

http://www.anorak.co.uk/407754/madeleine-mccann/nothing-changes-the-madeleine-mccann-story-has-always-been-hijacked-by-media-trolls.html/

Nothing Changes: The Madeleine McCann Story Has Always Been Hijacked By Media Trolls
by Anorak | 2nd, October 2014

MADELEINE McCann is back in the news. Sky News is with “TROLLS” who have abused the missing child’s parents online. There is not a shred of proof Kate and Gerry McCann were involved in their daughter’s vanishing. But people say nasty things online.
Some ‘trolls’ used to say them in the Press. The McCanns were libeled. They won damages.
The media was unable to stick to the most basic facts. This was single thread story being spun. A child had gone missing. That was the only fact.

Today, Sky introduces us to a woman who tweetes by the name “Sleepy Face”. Cameras are outside her home. The voiceover alleges she says vile things “from the heart of this peaceful village”, as if location matters. Sleepyface, a presentable middle-aged woman, tells Sky she hopes she has broken no laws.
Sky reports:
The Metropolitan Police is investigating a catalogue of vile internet abuse targeting the family of Madeleine McCann including death threats, Sky News can reveal. Officers are in talks with the Crown Prosecution Service after being handed a dossier of more than 80 pages of Tweets, Facebook posts and messages on online forums aimed at Kate and Gerry McCann.
Over the past few years hundreds of shocking messages have been posted by ‘trolls’ who believe – despite no evidence – that the McCanns had some involvement in the disappearance of their daughter in Portugal in 2007.
These include suggestions that the McCanns should be tortured and killed and calls for them to “burn in hell”.
Unpleasant stuff.
One troll – who uses the Twitter identity “Sweepyface” and has posted dozens of anti-McCann messages using the #mccann hashtag – was confronted by Sky News. When asked about her use of social media to attack the couple, she replied: “I’m entitled to.”
Who compiled the dossier?
The dossier – compiled by members of the public alarmed at the online treatment of the McCanns and shown to Sky News – calls on police and MPs to act to crack down on such abuse.
So will the police act? Can they afford not to?
The Met wrote to the campaigners: “In consultation with the Crown Prosecution Service and the McCann family the material will now be assessed and decisions made as to what further action if any should be undertaken.”
Among the messages identified in the dossier is an exchange on a message board which reads: “These 2 should burn in hell”; “I will supply the petrol”; “I’ll supply the lighter – happily”.
That sounds threatening.
Other posts include: “We need some numbers for some assassins on taps”, “I hope that the McCanns are living in total misery” and “I want to see them smashed up the back of a bus or trampled by horses”.
In one of her tweets “Sweepyface” called for the McCanns to suffer “for the rest of their miserable lives”.
These tweeters are labelled trolls. Sky says they have been “unmasked”.
Let’s hear from the anti-troll campaigners?
The campaigner spearheading the appeal – who has asked to remain anonymous – told Sky News: “We’re very worried that it’s only going to take somebody to act out of some of these discussions, some of the threats that have been made, and we couldn’t live with ourselves if that happened and we had done nothing.”
An expert is called up:
Author Anthony Summers, whose book Looking for Madeleine was published last month, said: “There is a campaign of hatred against the parents. It is venomous and vitriolic, most of it done by cowards. We are taken aback by the extent of the sheer evil behind it all.”
Evil? It’s nasty. It’s rude. But if we call it evil what word do we use to describe people who abduct and rape children?
What this story really shows is that nothing has changed.
In June 2008, we wrote:
How The Madeleine McCann Story Was Hijacked By Web Trolls
One of the most bizarre and troubling aspects of of the Madeleine McCann story has been the way the coverage of the story has itself become the story.
Anorak is not a site which has ever been (or ever will be) dedicated to the alleged crimes of abduction and subsequent claim and counter-claim of deeper, darker deeds involving in turn a resident Englishman in the Portuguese holiday complex where the McCann family had been staying and then the parents and their friends themselves.
Right at the beginning of all this I had predicted it was a complex story which would run and run. I confess to being bemused by the the tale’s longevity. The Madeline McCann story has become Dianaeque in its telling and re-telling, worse it is on a par with the empty and drifting ship the Mary Celeste.
The story of a photogenic, pretty little white girl from a professional and middle-class background was sure to attract attention.
I had always expressed serious doubts about the wisdom of the parents’ determination to avoid clear police advice and follow their own route to infamy…because that it what it has become.
The story divided neatly pro and anti. Not pro and anti the hunt for a little girl or her remains but pro and anti the parents. It has become a love-hate story.
Professional journalists have watched with increasing bemusement, bordering on horror, at the activities of sites created and devoted exclusively to the Madeleine McCann story. They have risen, flowered and been cut down. The same individuals, only the names have been changed to protect the guilty, have in their turn raged or praised as each site flourished and then fell by the wayside.
The same experts and lost souls appeared again and again, and yet again, during the brief existence of these sites. Sometimes only the keystrokes or style and use of phrases and words revealed their true identity. They took full advantage and became legends in their own lunch-times, master spies, superheroes CyberMan or DigiWoman each using the Internet’s basic anonymity to change gender, location and re-invent themselves as brilliantly clear thinkers, defenders of the faith and public morale and morals or, very sad solicitors posing as desperate housewives…
You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
So. What for the police? In the UK who can get jailed for a tweet.
Or you can be ignored.
The tweeters who called for Emma West to be raped were not chased by the police. But, then, she earned the twitter nickname ‘racist tram lady‘. There was no police action against those who wanted her dead and her child made motherless.
What you say on Twitter can earn you a prison sentence and a police raid. But if the Twitter police don’t like your target (see Emma West should be raped; “Let’s hunt Liam Stacey down”; Josie Cunnigham should be shot) then demanding that people be murdered and making threats to rape children is fine.
Free Speech, it turns out, is only free on Twitter if the illiberal mob agree that their target is fair game and won’t snitch on you.
As for the McCanns, they continue to be the story. We are still watching the parents. But an innocent child is missing. Still missing. And we are none the wiser as to what happened to her…
PS: Comments are closed – just like the old Forum is closed – because idiots say stupid things and we can’t monitor it all.

Anorak
POSTED: 2ND, OCTOBER 2014
Synes

Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.10.14 21:21

"One of these trolls, Brenda Leyland, is a church-going 60-something divorcee who lives in a pretty village in the Home Counties. She looks like a perfectly respectable woman. But of course she isn’t."
.....................................................................................................................

The other one is a journalist aged 59 who married a chap 8 years younger than herself (why either's marital status and age makes any difference in 2014 I don't know but Carole sprewed that bile and seemed to think it important so I thought I'd include hers) and telling lies like

Carole's not always known for accuracy

In 2009, a complaint to the Press Complaints Commission about one of Malone's columns in the News of the World which claimed that illegal immigrants receive "free cars", led to the publication of the following clarification by the paper:
On July 26, our columnist Carole Malone claimed illegal immigrants receive "free cars". We now accept illegal immigrants do not receive such a benefit and apologise for the error.[2][3]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carole_Malone
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.10.14 21:24

notlongnow wrote:It seems as though they have targeted this woman.

Church goer
pensioner
Lives in a pretty village

Surely people will wonder what would make a woman like this tweet in such a way and possibly dig deeper into the case.
If they had picked on a tattooed council estate 40 year old,the middle classes would have looked no further.

Surely another own goal.

And i'm sure the OG police officers will be more than 'interested' to 'find' out why she, and the other 'trolls' don't swallow the McCann's 'story' 'hook, line and sinker' like they 'appear' to have done and 'do'.

The ENTIRE OG 'investigation' is based entirely on what only TWO people have TOLD them!

Those TWO people being the parents of the 'missing' child, one of whom, the father, has admitted to have been, the very LAST person to have seen the 'missing' child 'alive' in her bed!

J Tanner did NOT 'see' Madeleine after GM's 'check'.

The Smith family did NOT 'see' Madeleine after GM's 'check'.

NOBODY 'saw' Madeleine AFTER....... G McCann.

IF they 'charge' her, BL, she is ENTITLED to a court appearance!

And, istbc, BL could possibly call the McCann couple to court, as witnesses, to attest they were actually direct 'victims' of her 'tweets' and her 50 'texts' a day to them, as evidenced by a Mirror journalist, personally.

The McCanns will have 'direct, provable evidence' of her 'texts' on their phones, won't they?

Unless, of course, the McCann couple have er 'accidentally' DELETED  ALL of the offensive 'texts' from ALL of their phones!

God only 'knows' what she, BL, would SAY, in a public COURTROOM!

CAN'T WAIT!

ERGO, imo, the ol' Bill will drop ANY 'case' against BL, like a hot potato!

Nobody, i repeat, NOBODY, especially so called 'trolls', will ever be allowed within a 10 mile radius of ANY courtroom, in the UK, to be able to say what they think, about the McCann's 'self proclaimed' 'abduction story'!

WATCH THIS SPACE!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 04.10.14 21:26

I think this is another step of a strategy to bring down the Mc Canns.  Take this and the recent book - both at first glance appear to support the Mc Canns.  But both together act as a double blow - both get people examining the case - both bring the case to everyone's eyes. Both make people question exactly what is going on. A double whammy - making member sof the public pay attention to the Mc Canns  - but not favourably.
Imagine yourself a member of the public who has so far not really paid too much attention other than a cursory glance at this case. Following these two recent 'events' - ho does it change your perception.  Do you suddenly start thinking 'poor Mc Canns....' or do you suddenly start thinking ' What's going on here?.... '

I think public perception is being changed  - Madeleine dead, dogs matter, lot of hatred out there, PJ files are there to be read... etc etc '.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.14 21:27

SixMillionQuid wrote:But if the McCanns haven't made a complaint to the police themselves about these specific Tweets who are the police/CPS acting on behalf of? 

Nobody.

They are not doing anything.

A dossier was handed in.... a "dangerous" one... who knows what happened after that?

It's spin.

Pink probably.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top