The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 4 Mm11

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 4 Mm11

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 4 Regist10

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro Gerry & Kate Nonsense

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 4 Empty Re: Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro Gerry & Kate Nonsense

Post by Upsy Daisy 14.07.14 15:35

......and the politicians......... big grin

Activity : 469

Back to top Go down

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 4 Empty Re: Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro Gerry & Kate Nonsense

Post by missmar1 14.07.14 16:06

Iv'e said it before, and I'll say it again  -imo,  Lorraine Kelly is using and abusing her high profile positions ( TV presenter/ columnist to push her own personal opinion of the Mccann's on to the UK public.

So she believes the Mccann's ?   so ?   There are very many who dont but do they get a chance to write columns and present daytime TV with the  purpose of telling the nation they DONT believe the Mccann's  ?

We have had the UK press and Lorraine Kelly making derisory remarks about Mr Amaral whilst pushing the Mccann's "innocence" down our throats for all these years.....Lets remind ourselves, who shirked their responsibility and the  "rights" of their children all for the sake of a couple of glasses of wine and some " me time" with their friends  ?    

Who is suffering the consequences of the Mccann's actions ?  It goes without saying that their little girl is - but  Imo, it is also Mr Amaral the policeman with nearly 30 years experience behind him.  Lets not forget either, that although it is his name that gets the derisory remarks - he was acting on the information and the summary/suspicions his officers who were actively investigating the case brought to him - therefore, contrary to what the UK public are being led to believe from press reports and Lorraine Kelly, Mr Amaral is not the lone person out to get the Mccann's  ......all my opinion only and please delete admin if any of my post is libelous
missmar1

Activity : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 14.07.14 16:12

Upsy Daisy wrote:I am giggling here Cristobell...hahaha....even the names Ronald and Misty sound like characters in a play.... funny.....although does hark me back to the creepy Clint Eastwood film 'Play Misty For Me'....   But seriously.... who is allowing this to perpetuate....???? The higher up establishment?? Are the cops just being led the same merry dance that we, the public, are and are at the mercy and told to follow orders?? How can this be explained any other way? Someone is pulling these strings since it is a staring-you-in-the-face type scenario.    nah
It a peek at America's underclass.  We can't really patronise though, we have Lorraine Kelly feeding popular culture to our masses.  Did I miss her interview with Eminem?  Perhaps he was bumped for that towering academic and woman of our time Katie Price?

I don't think anyone is wielding any strings Upsy Daisy, I simply believe they are facing a very tough battle in proving their case.  As the other three cases show, dog alerts are not enough.  I think from the size and scope of Operation Grange that they are investigating a number of people.  As we know, the cover up in this case followed a chain of command, or was at the very least aided and abetted by people in authority.  When Operation Grange strikes, it will have to move in on every branch of the scam, so they must have sufficient evidence against each person they arrest or interrogate. 

We don't know how SY are building their case, but we do know they are dealing with a pair of slithery snakes who have taken lying to a whole new level.  McCanns are a few notches up from Misty and Ronald, on the economic, intellectual and academic scale, but on the moral scale, there's nothing between them.  If the FBI couldn't make a case against the very dim Misty and Ronald, we can  see how difficult SY's task is. 

The McCanns are not particularly bright.  They are egocentric, which is entirely different.  They are used to asking for what they want and they are used to getting what they ask for.  Kate was an only child, Gerry the doted on baby of the family, the youngest sibling.  Some people adopt and authoritative auro about them.  Doctors especially, who are treated like Gods in our society. Along with the aristocracy and the clergy we address them by their title.  When a Consultant on a ward asks for a pen, a dozen will appear magically.

Most people are seduced by an authoritative tone, they accept the authority of the person without question.  Look at the way Clarence Mitchell speaks - in another life, he could have been a headmaster!  Gerry and Kate don't see themselves as normal people, they see themselves as quite a few cuts above the rest of us and many people probably finding themselves doing as they told by the doctors, without question. 

Whether DCI Redwood and the rest of his team, treat Kate and Gerry with the deferential treatment they deserve (ie. ensure their needs are met, by showing them the locations of the bathrooms, asking them if they are OK and providing tea and sandwiches), before questioning them. If they don't they will probably face charges of police brutality to physicians.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy 14.07.14 16:40

the thing is why should they even be addressed as Dr...when as far as I can see, neither possesses a doctorate and are merely consultants, aneathetists, general practitioners..etc.... they are medical professionals in their particular field - or did I miss their PhD medical research papers....gets my goat this whole title thing.  People are so used to living in fear/awe of people they lie down and just obey orders 'ohh yes Doctor' without questioning anything they say or do (most people anyway!). This just feeds into their egos and perceived image.Anyway, I digress.....as far as the case goes, how is it that it's taking such an inordinate amount of time for Operation Grange to do their bit, yet the PJ seem to have had it tied up years ago...this is what is bothering me, how come it is taking so long and being so obviously dragged out in public? I am totally confused............even when they have a massive amount of work to do in order to reach a conclusion from this side, yet it appears that the T7/9/11/13..ad infinitum, don't seem to be even getting re-interviewed and we are being fed constantly the same drivvel...it was them burglars wot did it...blabla.... sad

Activity : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 14.07.14 19:40

Some posters have said that per'haps Lorraine Kelly hasn't read the files ......well I would say is if she hasn't then she should.   Per'haps she doesn't know WHY he has been called " Disgraced"  ?   She may just be repeating what the press say about him .....would she call him "disgraced" if she knew what he had done ?    I hope not because that, imo, would make her a bit of a hypocrite. 

As far as I'm aware, Mr Amaral has been called that word because he signed a document that meant he trusted and believed what his officers told him ( That they hadn't beaten that jailed for murder monsterous mother L Cipriano )  None of his officers were eventually charged with that beating because of lack of evidence but Mr Amaral took the brunt for believing them when he signed that document.

Now, we have Lorraine Kelly inviting the Mccann's on to her sofa periodically and making derisory remarks about Mr Amaral whilst telling the nation that she believes the Mccann's,  even though there is no evidence to support their claim of abduction !!!   so does that make her a disgrace for believing their story ?  No of course it doesn't, and neither does it apply to Mr Amaral either !  

I do hope the time comes when the UK press will print the truth behind this case and the real reason why Mr Amaral has been called a "disgraced" cop by the press itself and the likes of Lorraine Kelly.  I stand corrected, but from what I understand, Mr Amaral had spent 30 years with an unblemished career before he began work on the Mccann case.

All the above is my opinion only.
missmar1

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 14.07.14 19:44

Does anyone see a bums on Lorraine's sofa coming up in the not too distant future?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13360

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 14.07.14 20:11

aquila wrote:Does anyone see a bums on Lorraine's sofa coming up in the not too distant future?

Yep !!   I expect she'll be fawning over them in her usual fashion  - she can't lose though can she,  she's riding high as a caring tv presenter now, and later, can be SHOCKED and HORRIFIED that she was duped by this couple if ever charges are brought by SY .
missmar1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.07.14 20:43

Lorraine is also a Patron of Missing People Charity where Kate is Ambassador and I believe is matey with Brown and his wife.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 15.07.14 8:52

Cristobell wrote:
Upsy Daisy wrote:sorry I am skipping from page 4 to the end....SixMillionQuid said it.... and I agree... it feels as if I am an audience member watching a black comedy...really, I can't bear this charade much longer.  I honestly now feel that the longer this goes on, the more I reckon that the elite or whoever runs this bloody world, saw this  as a perfect opportunity to use this situation to assess the general public to see where they are at in the 'dumbing down of the nation' exercise.  We in Britain are such a nation of apologisers and wanters of doing the right thing that we allow this sort of nonsense to keep going without revolting against it.  It is sickening how this is happening.  I now tend to agree that Tony Bennett is right, this will be a cover up of mass proportions, to join the rest of the historical coverups, however this one has served the elite's purpose so has been a perfect 'dual purpose exercise' in assessing how dumb everyone is for following this story for soooo bloody long and chasing the proverbial dog's tail.... I can't see how this will end, at all, any time soon...... as they have used people in social experiments such as Facebook-gate whereby Facebook manipulated news feeds on purpose to sway public emotion, so will this case be of the same purpose...to see how much bull$hit people will put up with and how much we are prepared to be stamped all over by this sort of crap before demanding answers.  This is all such a charade and I cannot stand it all any more.  Thread after thread, we are feeding 'them' what they want.  It's not going to go away.  They are being used, their situation was perfect and now we are being used for the end result. The McCanns will be thanked for their time, let off with it if they agree to just keep up the pretence, as damaging as it has been, so that the experiment can run its course.

God this makes my blood boil....

and another thing... Lorraine Kelly is in my opinion one of the dumbest people I have ever had the misfortune to watch on TV interviewing people...but hey, what the hell, she's just a mouthpiece.... ALL news, interviews etc. is scripted, she's just playing her part in the 'unfolding drama'.......anyone watch the Truman Show????

rant over...sorry folks, can't help it.........

help
I groan that Lorraine Kelly is the best we can muster for early morning viewing.  No wonder girls grow up wanting to look and act and act like Barbie dolls.

But in defence of Scotland Yard, I spent a couple of hours last night looking at other 'fake' abductions in the USA, and was amazed by the similarities they have to our own favourite non convicted couple. 

Hayleigh Cummings (aged 5)  -  'taken' from her trailer park home whilst being looked after by her father's underage girlfriend.  The delightful couple, Ronald and Misty, married within days of the disappearance (to prevent wife giving evidence tis thought) and all avenues have led back to them. They gave bizarre tv interviews, and ran a 'Bring Back Hayleigh' campaign. They case remains unsolved, but Ronald and Misty were given ridiculously long sentences for drug charges, 15 and 25 years respectively.

Lisa Irwin - (10 months) - taken from her crib when her mother got drunk and fell asleep.  No evidence of an abductor.  Parents continue 'Bring Back Lisa' campaign and appear regularly on TV shows, overacting and digging themselves deeper. Case remains unsolved. Oh and a cadaver dog alerted in the mother's bedroom.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052198/Lisa-Irwin-missing-Parents-lawyer-hits-cadaver-dogs-reports.html

Isabel Celis (aged 6) - Taken from her bed, window screen removed and window open.  No tangible evidence of abduction. FBI dogs brought in, including cadaver dog, and treated as a 'crime scene'.  The case remains unsolved. Parents regularly giving interviews to tv stations and newspapers and continuing with their 'Find Isabel Campaign'. 

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tucson-girl-isabel-celis-nearby-homes-searched/story?id=16194621

So here we have three cases very similar to that of the McCanns, and in which there appears to be overwhelming evidence of parental involvement. 

In the case of Hayleigh Cummings, the father and his girlfriend were never charged with Hayleigh's disappearance, they are in jail on drugs charges.

I would imagine the onus of proof on the police must be enough to convince a jury beyond reasonable doubt.  The problem for all the police forces involved in these cases, is, there is little they can do if the central players refuse to tell the truth.

And just for the record, I take back any previous admiration I had for Kate's (over)acting skills, Misty and Ronald could barely form a sentence between them, but they did much the same as Kate and Gerry, and in fairness, more convincingly.
This is a very important point, and thank you for providing some solid examples of similar cases. The fact is it is far more difficult to gather enough evidence against someone suspected of killing a child, than an adult. A child, especially at such a young age, has no independent life of their own and so almost all knowledge about them comes from the parents, who are also the suspects. Madeleine had no social media accounts, no diary she could write in, no mobile phone, no bank account to trace her usage pattern. All these things are usually crucial when determining what happened to an adult. It is infuriating that knowing the parents are guilty isn't enough, but it isn't. Just cadaver alerts is not enough as the dog cannot prove which cadaver was ever there. It is maddening to think about it too much.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 15.07.14 10:46

Cherry wrote:Lorraine is also a Patron of Missing People Charity where Kate is Ambassador and I believe is matey with Brown and his wife.

There you go then.

Silly me was thinking she hadn't read the police files!
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 15.07.14 11:50

Seek truth wrote:
Cherry wrote:Lorraine is also a Patron of Missing People Charity where Kate is Ambassador and I believe is matey with Brown and his wife.

There you go then.

Silly me was thinking she hadn't read the police files!

Appears obvious that they're all urinating in the same pot.

One day (soon) that pot is going to overflow, then we'll see the brace-and-bit hit the fan.

fan    fan    fan
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 15.07.14 21:13

The Mcs are gonna love this:

http://www.newstalk.ie/Child-kidnapped-aged-4-reunited-with-family-16-years-later
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.07.14 21:36

This link has also been posted somewhere else.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2692329/Beauty-queen-kidnapped-sold-gypsies-pair-earrings-aged-four-reunited-family-sixteen-years-later.html#ixzz37Vb5rly0

How predictable!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 15.07.14 21:52

Upsy Daisy wrote:Monty Heck....I will second that e-motion....I am Edinburgh born and bred and I can't stand the McCann man, Kelly or Bliar....and to a degree Brown, couldn't care less where they are from they are a bunch of morons the lot of them.
Thanks, and also to everyone who acknowledged this.  Appreciate we are all trying to find links and connections that may unlock the mystery of what happened but time to put to bed the myth of tribal Scots clinging together come what may. Unlike the the urban myth of the deep fried Mars bar which nobody have ever seen but which finally materialised in response to all the references made to it, no amount of saying Scots support the McCs unquestioningly will turn it into the truth. 

Kelly, Blair, Brown and their ilk - all without any genuine loyalty of any kind when it comes to it; whatever suits and promotes the current agenda will always take precedence over all other considerations.     roses
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by TC 16.07.14 5:04

Upsy Daisy wrote:Monty Heck....I will second that e-motion....I am Edinburgh born and bred and I can't stand the McCann man, Kelly or Bliar....and to a degree Brown, couldn't care less where they are from they are a bunch of morons the lot of them.
Glasgow born and bred, cannot stand Kelly, simpering fawning moron. Don't understand how or why she is allowed to interview (cough, cough) anybody, this must be the No 1 dumbed down programme on TV.
TC
TC

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 16.07.14 7:23

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:This link has also been posted somewhere else.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2692329/Beauty-queen-kidnapped-sold-gypsies-pair-earrings-aged-four-reunited-family-sixteen-years-later.html#ixzz37Vb5rly0

How predictable!
Her mother doesn't seem particularly overjoyed at seeing her return after 16 years. And three other children went up for adoption because she could not look after them.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 16.07.14 11:23

"They (McCanns) think she's WITH......."

SAYS Gerry McCanns sister, Philomena McCann.

THAT would certainly explain the complete LACK OF ENTHUSIASTIC 'SEARCHING' by any members of the McCann/Healy families, and T9, these last 7 years, for their terribly 'missed' family member.

THEY KNOW WHERE SHE IS AND WITH WHOM?

IF that is the case the 'families' and T9 have made DCI Redwood look a right muppet mug, haven't they?

And still. it seems, after 3 years, Redwood has not deemed fit to make any of the T9 POI's, one of which has admitted to being the last person to have seen the 'missing' child ALIVE..

imo, obviously.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 16.07.14 13:47

Monty Heck wrote:
Thanks, and also to everyone who acknowledged this.  Appreciate we are all trying to find links and connections that may unlock the mystery of what happened but time to put to bed the myth of tribal Scots clinging together come what may. Unlike the the urban myth of the deep fried Mars bar which nobody have ever seen but which finally materialised in response to all the references made to it, no amount of saying Scots support the McCs unquestioningly will turn it into the truth. 

Kelly, Blair, Brown and their ilk - all without any genuine loyalty of any kind when it comes to it; whatever suits and promotes the current agenda will always take precedence over all other considerations.     roses

I think you misunderstand. I am not saying that the majority of Scots support the McCanns out of tribal loyalty. I was suggesting it was a significant factor for Lorraine Kelly who is from a similar background to GMcC. The McCanns play on these tribal loyalties - Irish, Scots with Irish roots, the medical profession, the Labour movement, Roman Catholicism, Brits against "continental" Europeans etc etc.

Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 16.07.14 14:15

There's a 'rumour' that Ester McVey wasn't fully 'promoted' because there 'might be' something in her 'past' that could come out.

I stress ONLY a 'rumour'

Cameron's next Coulson 'moment'?

DC: "I looked him in the eye and asked him if he knew about phone hacking. He said absolutely NOT. And that was good enough for me"

(Coulson now serving 18 months in jail for 'knowing' full well about 'phone hacking')

(AC hasn't had a prison 'visit' from DC, as far as i know  winkwink )

I wonder IF DC has also looked EM 'in the eye' and asked her IF there is ANYTHING she wanted to tell him about her 'involvement' in setting up Madeleine's 'fund' and her time spent as a director of the board of that 'fund' and what she knew, or didn't know, about a 'missing' child, and if there is ANYTHING, absolutely ANYTHING, that could come back to have his 'judgement' (again) exposed to public scrutiny and question?

Ester McVey, DID 'approve' the mortgage payments, from the publicly donated to, 'fund', to the McCanns when she WAS a 'director'

All 'rumour and speculation', at the moment, i hasten to add.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.07.14 9:46

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Kelly_From_the_Telly.html

With thanks to HelenMeg who has posted this gem separately.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 28.07.14 10:00

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Kelly_From_the_Telly.html

With thanks to HelenMeg who has posted this gem separately.
Hi
Apologies for starting a new thread as I could 've posted it here. Please delete new thread if you want to tody up things!
It was such an enjoyable read!
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top