The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro Gerry & Kate Nonsense

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro Gerry & Kate Nonsense

Post by Cristobell on 12.07.14 14:39

@endgame wrote:"That they are now having to go through a court ordeal to have his claims discredited is cruel and unjust."

This last sentence of LK's is an absolute classic of misinformation. They are not having to do anything. They have chosen to do it. It is not an ordeal. It is a trial/hearing. Their purpose is not to have his claims discredited. As the judge reminded us last week, this is not a trial to determine the facts surrounding Madeleine's disappearance. The court will make no judgement on the facts of the case itself. Anyway, according to them, they have already been found innocent by the initial enquiry. It is about the alleged offence and harm that that GA's book may or may not have caused to the complainants and primarily it is about them trying to screw £1.2 m euros out of GA in supposed compensation. To describe a legitimate legal process as "cruel and unjust" is bizarre to say the least.

There is barely a word in this sentence that stands up to scrutiny.

The whole article reads to me like propaganda from some totalitarian regime.

If there is anything wrong with our press that needed to be addressed by Leveson it is this constant manipulation of the truth in order to deliberately misinform and mislead readers not the protection of some celebrity's dodgy tax arrangements or not letting us know who's screwing who.
Lorraine clearly thinks Goncalo should have just handed the money over no questions asked!

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 12.07.14 14:51

@Bishop Brennan wrote:
@j.rob wrote:

Pathetic, really. LM is either as thick as two short planks or a desperate brown-nose with ruthless ambition - perhaps she is hoping to stand as an MP?!

IMO only.

Oh I think you may be pretty close there on all points (except the last).   Here's an amusing sketch of LK as an assassin...  that perhaps makes the points even better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d4OLbTV3PQ
Great.   Liked the bit where she turns to camera and says, oh she's only just had her hair done.    big grin   Only thing left out was "wee kelly" saying oh she a beautiful woman.  ha ha ha.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judex on 12.07.14 15:53

@Cristobell wrote:
@endgame wrote:"That they are now having to go through a court ordeal to have his claims discredited is cruel and unjust."

This last sentence of LK's is an absolute classic of misinformation. They are not having to do anything. They have chosen to do it. It is not an ordeal. It is a trial/hearing. Their purpose is not to have his claims discredited. As the judge reminded us last week, this is not a trial to determine the facts surrounding Madeleine's disappearance. The court will make no judgement on the facts of the case itself. Anyway, according to them, they have already been found innocent by the initial enquiry. It is about the alleged offence and harm that that GA's book may or may not have caused to the complainants and primarily it is about them trying to screw £1.2 m euros out of GA in supposed compensation. To describe a legitimate legal process as "cruel and unjust" is bizarre to say the least.

If there is anything wrong with our press that needed to be addressed by Leveson it is this constant manipulation of the truth in order to deliberately misinform and mislead readers not the protection of some celebrity's dodgy tax arrangements or not letting us know who's screwing who.
Lorraine clearly thinks Goncalo should have just handed the money over no questions asked!
Surely we have good grounds to refer LK's slanderously inaccurate ravings, and those of the MSM in general, to some press complaints body?
Just as the Advertising Standards authority can condemn stuff for not being decent truthful and honest, so should poor Dr Amaral, who has neither been "disgraced" nor has he "bungled" ... except in one thing.
He should have resisted from the outset the high level British political and diplomatic attempts to pervert the course of justice in Portugal in 2007.
He himself soon realised that his initial kind and sympathetic treatment of the gang of 9 got the better of his judgement as a detective. But by the time it fully dawned on him  it was too late. His innate goodness had been cynically abused by the real
F***** T*****s.

And for that, he is more to be pitied than blamed. IMHO

Judex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 12.07.14 15:53

"The text is understood to have read: "My god, I have really got the hump. I have just had this massive bust up with LK. It happened today. She's a nightmare to work with. I hate her."

Maybe Benedetta Pinelli might like to join this forum.  winkwink winkwink

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 12.07.14 16:21

@hermes333 wrote:

He seemed more interested in writing a profitable book about the tragedy and discrediting her distraught parents.
Oh, the irony! The irony!  spit coffee

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Judex on 12.07.14 16:29

@Brian Griffin wrote:
@hermes333 wrote:

He seemed more interested in writing a profitable book about the tragedy and discrediting her distraught parents.
Oh, the irony! The irony!  spit coffee
Exactly!!

Judex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid on 12.07.14 16:33

After the successive culls from GMTV I've never understood how she survived. Does she have shares in the TV company? Is she there to destroy peoples brain cells before they go to work? Maybe she is working for the Government as an agent designed to dumb the masses rendering them unable to think logically.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency

SixMillionQuid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 12.07.14 16:51

@pennylane wrote:
I'd never even heard of Goncalo Amaral when I first saw the McCanns, and felt they were lying their heads off! 

Unbelievable that to this day, the McCanns and their sycophants are still blaming others for their abysmal treatment of Sean, Amelie, and Madeleine that resulted in Maddie's sad end.  Their bizarrely cobbled together version of events relayed to the PJ to get themselves off the hook would be laughable if it weren't so serious. They've revised and chopped at it so many times, and it still doesn't add up.  Even DCI Redwood had to chop at it some more in order to render a stranger abduction viable, and meet his sleazy Operation Grange remit.  

As Judge Judy says 'If it doesn't make sense it isn't true!'
LOLski! I'd love to see Judge Judy peel back the (alleged) lies that these two have to offer the world. She'd tear them to shreds and then shred the shreds! Just my opinion. Allegedly.

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 12.07.14 16:56

Lorraine Kelly's going to 'feel a RIGHT tit ' (AGAIN!) when the McCanns 'fess up'!  laughat

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 12.07.14 16:58

@HelenMeg wrote:
@hermes333 wrote:In today's 'The Sun' Lorraine Kelly once again shows that she believes every claim that Gerry & Kate make.
No matter how unlikely or illogical that claim may be.

And, she shows the usual UK Media trait of not being able to refer to Goncalo Amaral without putting the word
'disgraced' before his name.

I do not believe Kate's claim that Sean heard Goncalo's claims while he was sitting on the school bus. And Lorraine
seems to think that Sean heard Goncalo personally making the claims on the radio! Rather than just a News Report
that repeated his claims. It is all obvious nonsense, & Lorraine must be one of the most stupid of Gerry & Kate's supporters.
Too dumb to notice any of the Golden Couple's contradictory tales, & so gullible that she 100% accepts & believes everything
that they say - no matter how silly it sounds.

In the Article she tries to make Kate sound like Mother Teresa, & Goncalo is 100% useless, in her warped view of it all.....

Here is what she says in today's 'The Sun'.

Saturday July 12th 2014

Lorraine Kelly

Lorraine.kelly@the-sun.co.uk

MADDIE CLAIMS UNJUST

As if she hadn't suffered enough distress, pain and sorrow, Madeleine McCann's mum, Kate, had to hear her
little boy ask why a policeman was saying his mummy had hidden his big sister.
Sean McCann had heard disgraced Portuguese police officer Goncalo Amaral on the radio claiming that his
mum and dad had faked their daughter's abduction.
The poor little boy would have been completely bewildered - and Kate must have felt that a dagger had been
plunged into her heart.
She was able to answer calmly and console her son, but how disgusting that this poor family were put through
such an ordeal by the revolting claims of a man who should have been leading the hunt for Madeleine.

Tirelessly

Kate and Gerry are suing Amaral over claims made in the book and in a documentary, alleging Madeleine is dead
and somehow they are complicit.
His smears have caused unbelievable agony and led to a whole raft of conspiracy theorists crawling out of the woodwork
to sling buckets of mud at Kate and Gerry.
For the past seven years they have tirelessly tried to find their daughter.
Amaral was so inept he was quickly taken off the investigation, and his bungled handling of the case could mean that Kate and Gerry
never find out what happened to their daughter.
That they are now having to go through a court ordeal to have his claims discredited is cruel and unjust.
I'm absolutely disgusted at how a very well paid presenter ( with the responsibilities that implies) shows support for a couple in the midst of an ongoing investigation by 2 police forces. 
I will not watch that woman ever again - because I strongly disagree with what she is doing here. She is showing great disrespect to GA saying that he is 'smearing ' the Mc Canns. He has only ever
presented the facts from his investigation which were agreed by his superiors in Portugal.
I find this totally out of order. I cant even credit her with having an open mind. She seems blatantly unaware of the facts of the case, the information in the files, and has chosen to support publicly
a couple who have not yet been 'cleared'.  I am dismayed at her ignorance.
Or maybe she just knows on which side her bread is buttered. Any attack on the McCanns at this stage in time would be an act of professional suicide. Just keep smiling and saying, 'Yes, dear. No dear. Three (blue) bags full, dear' and you're job's as safe as houses. For now.

Remember Kilroy Silk? 'Who?', you ask. Exactly!

Having said that I do rather hope that Lorraine will pi$$ off back behind Hadrian's if the referendum favours a split from the rest of the UK for Scotland.

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin on 12.07.14 17:19

@Cristobell wrote:

...and then written another book!  big grin

Come to think of it, doesn't have have another book ready to go? I suppose he's waiting for the result of the trial. If he wins, I assume he'll publish it, and then they'll have another 'attack' to whine about for years and years. I don't think he will win though.  frown

Brian Griffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 12.07.14 17:48

I find her really annoying despite this - she has become a caricature of herself.. intensely annoying she is on TV - I wonder who actually does like her?

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 12.07.14 18:07

@HelenMeg wrote:I find her really annoying despite this - she has become a caricature of herself.. intensely annoying she is on TV - I wonder who actually does like her?

I don't mind her (what I know of her) but all of this against Amaral (and her inaccurate article) is unacceptable.

Out of interest why do you think Amaral doesn't take action against the British press. That would make for a very interesting court case, what would they print in the newspapers then?

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SchrodingersBody on 12.07.14 19:00

His smears have caused unbelievable agony and led to a whole raft of conspiracy theorists crawling out of the woodwork

We are theorists, we are looking at the evidence and theorising what happened.

Lorraine, should you read this, you could do well to remember that the first conspiracy in this case was when members of the tapas 9 got together and decided who saw what and when, they got their stories straight. They also had to collude and get their new stories straight before they were interviwed in Leicester. You might say they conspired to obscure the truth if you believe the truth to be something other than one of the versions of the truth as told by the parents. Again you might do well to be aware there are more than one.

SchrodingersBody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.07.14 19:24

@suzyjohnson wrote:Out of interest why do you think Amaral doesn't take action against the British press.

How can he when all his assets have been frozen? Maybe if he wins this Libel Trial he'll be able to.

And if so....then stand back British press, there's gonna be hell to pay  yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 12.07.14 19:52

@admin wrote:
@suzyjohnson wrote:Out of interest why do you think Amaral doesn't take action against the British press.

How can he when all his assets have been frozen? Maybe if he wins this Libel Trial he'll be able to.

And if so....then stand back British press, there's gonna be hell to  pay  yes 

If it does happen then that day can't come soon enough.  There will be a huge list of people for GA to get his teeth into, no doubt LK and the odious creature, Parsons, will be quite high up on his list, with some others even topping the list above them.

They won't be able to make the excuse that they didn't know the details of the case when the PJ files have been available on line for some years and forums have existed since 2007, and most probably they all scan the internet or have people scanning the internet on their behalf to source stories with their names flagged up in them.  The have no excuse whatsoever.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie on 12.07.14 20:29

Absolutely agree and the list of names will be endless.

Beanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by End on 12.07.14 20:46

If Dr Amaral does win and continues to sue, surely it won't be LK he will sue? Will it not be the publisher?...as much as it would be sweet to think she'd be responsible for her misinformation smilie 

I totally agree they have no excuse with the WWB, sure isn't that how Ms H informed herself to embark on this libel trial.

End

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 on 12.07.14 20:51

@HelenMeg wrote:
@hermes333 wrote:In today's 'The Sun' Lorraine Kelly once again shows that she believes every claim that Gerry & Kate make.
No matter how unlikely or illogical that claim may be.

And, she shows the usual UK Media trait of not being able to refer to Goncalo Amaral without putting the word
'disgraced' before his name.

I do not believe Kate's claim that Sean heard Goncalo's claims while he was sitting on the school bus. And Lorraine
seems to think that Sean heard Goncalo personally making the claims on the radio! Rather than just a News Report
that repeated his claims. It is all obvious nonsense, & Lorraine must be one of the most stupid of Gerry & Kate's supporters.
Too dumb to notice any of the Golden Couple's contradictory tales, & so gullible that she 100% accepts & believes everything
that they say - no matter how silly it sounds.

In the Article she tries to make Kate sound like Mother Teresa, & Goncalo is 100% useless, in her warped view of it all.....

Here is what she says in today's 'The Sun'.

Saturday July 12th 2014

Lorraine Kelly

Lorraine.kelly@the-sun.co.uk

MADDIE CLAIMS UNJUST

As if she hadn't suffered enough distress, pain and sorrow, Madeleine McCann's mum, Kate, had to hear her
little boy ask why a policeman was saying his mummy had hidden his big sister.
Sean McCann had heard disgraced Portuguese police officer Goncalo Amaral on the radio claiming that his
mum and dad had faked their daughter's abduction.
The poor little boy would have been completely bewildered - and Kate must have felt that a dagger had been
plunged into her heart.
She was able to answer calmly and console her son, but how disgusting that this poor family were put through
such an ordeal by the revolting claims of a man who should have been leading the hunt for Madeleine.

Tirelessly

Kate and Gerry are suing Amaral over claims made in the book and in a documentary, alleging Madeleine is dead
and somehow they are complicit.
For the past seven years they have tirelessly tried to find their daughter.
Amaral was so inept he was quickly taken off the investigation, and his bungled handling of the case could mean that Kate and Gerry
never find out what happened to their daughter.
That they are now having to go through a court ordeal to have his claims discredited is cruel and unjust.
I'm absolutely disgusted at how a very well paid presenter ( with the responsibilities that implies) shows support for a couple in the midst of an ongoing investigation by 2 police forces. 
I will not watch that woman ever again - because I strongly disagree with what she is doing here. She is showing great disrespect to GA saying that he is 'smearing ' the Mc Canns. He has only ever
presented the facts from his investigation which were agreed by his superiors in Portugal.
I find this totally out of order. I cant even credit her with having an open mind. She seems blatantly unaware of the facts of the case, the information in the files, and has chosen to support publicly
a couple who have not yet been 'cleared'.  I am dismayed at her ignorance.

I totally agree with you HelenMeg ,  she has regularly invited the Mccann's on to her daytime sofa over the years, her support of this couple has been very obvious and, in all fairness, she is entitled to her own opinion,  but not, imo,  when she is abusing her high profile position as a paid tv presenter and columnist to readily push her own opinions on to the public in an ongoing very sensitive case.

missmar1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 12.07.14 20:53

@End wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@admin wrote:

If it does happen then that day can't come soon enough.  There will be a huge list of people for GA to get his teeth into, no doubt LK and the odious creature, Parsons, will be quite high up on his list, with some others even topping the list above them.

They won't be able to make the excuse that they didn't know the details of the case when the PJ files have been available on line for some years and forums have existed since 2007, and most probably they all scan the internet or have people scanning the internet on their behalf to source stories with their names flagged up in them.  The have no excuse whatsoever.

If Dr Amaral does win and continues to sue, surely it won't be LK he will sue? Will it not be the publisher?...as much as it would be sweet to think she'd be responsible for her misinformation smilie 

I totally agree they have no excuse with the WWB, sure isn't that how Ms H informed herself to embark on this libel trial.

It could be both; LK wrote the article and the newspaper printed it, but I don't know anything about the law so I'm only guessing.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 on 12.07.14 21:00

@admin wrote:

I do so hope Mr Amaral will win this case and get his chance to come back at the British press for all the smearing of his name .

missmar1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by End on 12.07.14 21:03

@missmar1 wrote:
@admin wrote:

I do so hope Mr Amaral will win this case and get his chance to come back at the British press for all the smearing of his name .

ME TOO   smilie

End

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin on 12.07.14 21:08

Perhaps gerry and Kate Youd better ask your friend LK to make Dr Amaral an out of court settlement offer ...you Wouldnt want all this mis-information being published in the red tops and damaging the search !!!

Rasputin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 on 12.07.14 21:14

@Newintown wrote:
@End wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@admin wrote:

It could be both; LK wrote the article and the newspaper printed it, but I don't know anything about the law so I'm only guessing.

It is disgusting imo, that LK is allowed to push her personal thoughts on to the public - and get paid for them !!     

Imo, LK is a conformist because I think if she was'nt such an ardent supporter of the Mccann's  she would'nt get to put her written opinion in her column or have the same freedom of speech on the TV !

missmar1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum