The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro Gerry & Kate Nonsense

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro Gerry & Kate Nonsense

Post by Okeydokey on 12.07.14 22:00

@galena wrote:That is completely untrue.  I have followed this case from the beginning and there was a lot of speculation before anyone even knew Amaral's views on the case. There is always going to be speculation when a child  goes missing and no-one knows what happened to her.  Even if GA didn't exist you can guarantee there would be rumours and that the twins would one day hear something about their parents being involved in their sister's disappearance.

Yes shows what a fool the woman is. Had Amaral fallen under a bus, there would still have been the release of the files, and there is plenty in the files to ensure that the Tapas 9 version cannot be accepted as a truthful account.

There would still have been the Gaspar letter.

There would still have been the facts of the abandonment of their children as recorded by Mrs Fenn.

I suspect Lorraine Kelly (of Scots Irish roots herself) is just being stupidly tribal about this.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phil_burton on 12.07.14 22:08

If amaral wins this libel trial,is there scope for him us into the Mccanns for damages?

phil_burton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 12.07.14 22:21

@missmar1 wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@End wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@admin wrote:
@suzyjohnson wrote:Out of interest why do you think Amaral doesn't take action against the British press.

How can he when all his assets have been frozen? Maybe if he wins this Libel Trial he'll be able to.

And if so....then stand back British press, there's gonna be hell to  pay  yes 

If it does happen then that day can't come soon enough.  There will be a huge list of people for GA to get his teeth into, no doubt LK and the odious creature, Parsons, will be quite high up on his list, with some others even topping the list above them.

They won't be able to make the excuse that they didn't know the details of the case when the PJ files have been available on line for some years and forums have existed since 2007, and most probably they all scan the internet or have people scanning the internet on their behalf to source stories with their names flagged up in them.  The have no excuse whatsoever.

If Dr Amaral does win and continues to sue, surely it won't be LK he will sue? Will it not be the publisher?...as much as it would be sweet to think she'd be responsible for her misinformation smilie 

I totally agree they have no excuse with the WWB, sure isn't that how Ms H informed herself to embark on this libel trial.

It could be both; LK wrote the article and the newspaper printed it, but I don't know anything about the law so I'm only guessing.

It is disgusting imo, that LK is allowed to push her personal thoughts on to the public - and get paid for them !!     

Imo, LK is a conformist because I think if she was'nt such an ardent supporter of the Mccann's  she would'nt get to put her written opinion in her column or have the same freedom of speech on the TV !

I did read a year or two ago, I think on this forum, that LK has shares in her TV programme.  I've done a search on the internet but can't find anything relating to it now, although I may not be putting in the right search words.  I know I haven't imagined it, perhaps someone else can help to verify that.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 12.07.14 23:36

Lorraine Kelly may want to lie down in a dark room for a very long time after she's read this:   big grin 

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Kelly_From_the_Telly.html

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 13.07.14 0:46

@hermes333 wrote:In today's 'The Sun' Lorraine Kelly once again shows that she believes every claim that Gerry & Kate make.
No matter how unlikely or illogical that claim may be.

And, she shows the usual UK Media trait of not being able to refer to Goncalo Amaral without putting the word
'disgraced' before his name.

I do not believe Kate's claim that Sean heard Goncalo's claims while he was sitting on the school bus. And Lorraine
seems to think that Sean heard Goncalo personally making the claims on the radio! Rather than just a News Report
that repeated his claims. It is all obvious nonsense, & Lorraine must be one of the most stupid of Gerry & Kate's supporters.
Too dumb to notice any of the Golden Couple's contradictory tales, & so gullible that she 100% accepts & believes everything
that they say - no matter how silly it sounds.

In the Article she tries to make Kate sound like Mother Teresa, & Goncalo is 100% useless, in her warped view of it all.....

Here is what she says in today's 'The Sun'.

Saturday July 12th 2014

Lorraine Kelly

Lorraine.kelly@the-sun.co.uk

MADDIE CLAIMS UNJUST

As if she hadn't suffered enough distress, pain and sorrow, Madeleine McCann's mum, Kate, had to hear her
little boy ask why a policeman was saying his mummy had hidden his big sister.
Sean McCann had heard disgraced Portuguese police officer Goncalo Amaral on the radio claiming that his
mum and dad had faked their daughter's abduction.
The poor little boy would have been completely bewildered - and Kate must have felt that a dagger had been
plunged into her heart.
She was able to answer calmly and console her son, but how disgusting that this poor family were put through
such an ordeal by the revolting claims of a man who should have been leading the hunt for Madeleine.

Tirelessly

He seemed more interested in writing a profitable book about the tragedy and discrediting her distraught parents.
Kate and Gerry are suing Amaral over claims made in the book and in a documentary, alleging Madeleine is dead
and somehow they are complicit.
His smears have caused unbelievable agony and led to a whole raft of conspiracy theorists crawling out of the woodwork
to sling buckets of mud at Kate and Gerry.
For the past seven years they have tirelessly tried to find their daughter.
Amaral was so inept he was quickly taken off the investigation, and his bungled handling of the case could mean that Kate and Gerry
never find out what happened to their daughter.
That they are now having to go through a court ordeal to have his claims discredited is cruel and unjust.

Time to find out how bad Kate lied about this Sean story. Is there any honest journalist left?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 13.07.14 3:09

@lj wrote:
Time to find out how bad Kate lied about this Sean story. Is there any honest journalist left?

Sadly I really don't think there is. I would love to say there is...but I can find no evidence, certainly in the UK. If anyone can find an honest article on the case by a UK journalist in the last two years I would love to hear about it, because I am not a naturally cynical person! :)

The people, the public, the ordinary folk are having to do the heavy lifting on this case.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy on 13.07.14 4:06

@roy rovers wrote:COMPETITION

Rules

1. Open to D list celebrities and above (to make sure that Lorraine is eligible)
2. Every time a load of s*** is written in favour of the McCann's version of events points are scored / (were scored - backdated)
3. Points are awarded in proportion to the years that have elapsed since 2007 ie 1 point for a load of s*** in 2007 but 7 points for the same load of s*** now.
4. Double points are awarded if a new photo with the McCanns accompanies the article.

Is Lorraine already out of sight?

Quite simply, Lorraine Kelly abuses stupidity.

Gaggzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy on 13.07.14 5:33

@jeanmonroe wrote:

Lorraine Kelly's going to 'feel a RIGHT tit ' (AGAIN!) when the McCanns 'fess up'!  laughat

(In her annoying Mrs Doubtfire voice): 'They told me I should keep abreast of the McCann story ... so I think this one should do.'

Gaggzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 13.07.14 7:06

Laughable.

She's either VERY LAZY to read and find out (unfair she's getting paid so much and hasn't done her homework)

Or

She's told to say those things for some reason.

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 on 13.07.14 8:45

@Okeydokey wrote:
@galena wrote:That is completely untrue.  I have followed this case from the beginning and there was a lot of speculation before anyone even knew Amaral's views on the case. There is always going to be speculation when a child  goes missing and no-one knows what happened to her.  Even if GA didn't exist you can guarantee there would be rumours and that the twins would one day hear something about their parents being involved in their sister's disappearance.

Yes shows what a fool the woman is. Had Amaral fallen under a bus, there would still have been the release of the files, and there is plenty in the files to ensure that the Tapas 9 version cannot be accepted as a truthful account.

There would still have been the facts of the abandonment of their children as recorded by Mrs Fenn.

I suspect Lorraine Kelly (of Scots Irish roots herself) is just being stupidly tribal about this.
Think you could be right there,Kelly was born in Glasgow, both her and Mcann have Irish roots. Wonder if that extends further friend of a friend, relatives, close ancestry, same club etc.

Markus 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 13.07.14 9:23

@Seek truth wrote:Laughable.

She's either VERY LAZY to read and find out (unfair she's getting paid so much and hasn't done her homework)

Or

She's told to say those things for some reason.
I think it's the latter.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck on 13.07.14 10:19

@Markus 2 wrote:
@Okeydokey wrote:

Think you could be right there,Kelly was born in Glasgow, both her and Mcann have Irish roots. Wonder if that extends further friend of a friend, relatives, close ancestry, same club etc.
Anyone who believes that Kelly supports the McCs because she and G were both born in Glasgow is barking up the wrong tree, and for the record, Scots do not blindly support other Scots regardless of any other consideration because of imagined tribal loyalties.  If that were the case, in Scotland there would have been unmitigated support for the likes of Brown and Blair whereas the reality is that there was criticism aplenty from their fellow countrymen and women.  The average Scot is at least as capable as any other race of assessing information and reaching their own conclusions and to suggest otherwise because every one is related/connected by networks is quite frankly offensive.

IMO Kelly has her own agenda re the McCs which has nothing to do with her Scottish roots and everything to do with hard headed business.  Her stance makes her appear a caring woman/mum giving support to another mum who has suffered a tragic loss and is being bullied to boot.  In fact her fervid support seems to have opened the door of direct access to the couple.  So she gets information from them informally and the go ahead to print the likes of the article we are discussing, which is littered with apparently personal insights and not based on what was said in court. 

It is inconceivable she would have gone to print with this piece without input from either the McCs or their media adviser/s at least and IMO she is merely a willing mouthpiece for them on a benfits for all basis.  It appears that the McC's benefit by their protagonist Snr Amaral being impugned in the MSM without any blame attaching to themselves; Kelly has something to put in her column for a change, or boosts her show ratings when they appear.  Despite all her outward vacuousness and posing as a fluffy wee bunny, Kelly is no fool and I would guess that she felt no need to check any of the facts before going to print as her information came from an impeccable source.

Monty Heck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice on 13.07.14 14:07

Not needing to check the facts because of an impeccable source sounds a lot like several of the Mcwitnesses in court!

Truthandjustice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 13.07.14 18:18

Monty Heck, I agree with you it's wrong to suggest Lorraine Kelly supports the McCanns because she is Scottish. 

I was going to reply to your other post (which was a reply to mine) but just now I can't find it.

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers on 13.07.14 18:53

Win / win. Loads of attention for Kelly now AND loads of attention in the future as in 'How were we all fooled?'. Same with the redtops IMHO.

roy rovers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers on 13.07.14 18:57

The Alan Titchmarsh of breakfast TV. Clearly a buffoon but the grannies love it and the ratings are good. The grannies love the McCanns too. END

roy rovers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by onthecase on 13.07.14 21:44

@roy rovers wrote:The Alan Titchmarsh of breakfast TV. Clearly a buffoon but the grannies love it and the ratings are good. The grannies love the McCanns too. END
I am a granny,, so are my sisters and friends and  can assure you we do not love the McCanns !!  Or alan titchmarsh  ...

onthecase

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 14.07.14 13:13

Well said. Naughtily prejudiced of roy to say what he did!

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 14.07.14 13:17

Butler-Sloss steps down.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 14.07.14 13:42

@onthecase wrote:
@roy rovers wrote:The Alan Titchmarsh of breakfast TV. Clearly a buffoon but the grannies love it and the ratings are good. The grannies love the McCanns too. END
I am a granny,, so are my sisters and friends and  can assure you we do not love the McCanns !!  Or alan titchmarsh  ...
Go Grannies!!!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 14.07.14 13:52

sorry I am skipping from page 4 to the end....SixMillionQuid said it.... and I agree... it feels as if I am an audience member watching a black comedy...really, I can't bear this charade much longer.  I honestly now feel that the longer this goes on, the more I reckon that the elite or whoever runs this bloody world, saw this  as a perfect opportunity to use this situation to assess the general public to see where they are at in the 'dumbing down of the nation' exercise.  We in Britain are such a nation of apologisers and wanters of doing the right thing that we allow this sort of nonsense to keep going without revolting against it.  It is sickening how this is happening.  I now tend to agree that Tony Bennett is right, this will be a cover up of mass proportions, to join the rest of the historical coverups, however this one has served the elite's purpose so has been a perfect 'dual purpose exercise' in assessing how dumb everyone is for following this story for soooo bloody long and chasing the proverbial dog's tail.... I can't see how this will end, at all, any time soon...... as they have used people in social experiments such as Facebook-gate whereby Facebook manipulated news feeds on purpose to sway public emotion, so will this case be of the same purpose...to see how much bull$hit people will put up with and how much we are prepared to be stamped all over by this sort of crap before demanding answers.  This is all such a charade and I cannot stand it all any more.  Thread after thread, we are feeding 'them' what they want.  It's not going to go away.  They are being used, their situation was perfect and now we are being used for the end result. The McCanns will be thanked for their time, let off with it if they agree to just keep up the pretence, as damaging as it has been, so that the experiment can run its course.

God this makes my blood boil....

and another thing... Lorraine Kelly is in my opinion one of the dumbest people I have ever had the misfortune to watch on TV interviewing people...but hey, what the hell, she's just a mouthpiece.... ALL news, interviews etc. is scripted, she's just playing her part in the 'unfolding drama'.......anyone watch the Truman Show????

rant over...sorry folks, can't help it.........

help

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 14.07.14 13:59

Monty Heck....I will second that e-motion....I am Edinburgh born and bred and I can't stand the McCann man, Kelly or Bliar....and to a degree Brown, couldn't care less where they are from they are a bunch of morons the lot of them.

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 14.07.14 15:19

@Upsy Daisy wrote:sorry I am skipping from page 4 to the end....SixMillionQuid said it.... and I agree... it feels as if I am an audience member watching a black comedy...really, I can't bear this charade much longer.  I honestly now feel that the longer this goes on, the more I reckon that the elite or whoever runs this bloody world, saw this  as a perfect opportunity to use this situation to assess the general public to see where they are at in the 'dumbing down of the nation' exercise.  We in Britain are such a nation of apologisers and wanters of doing the right thing that we allow this sort of nonsense to keep going without revolting against it.  It is sickening how this is happening.  I now tend to agree that Tony Bennett is right, this will be a cover up of mass proportions, to join the rest of the historical coverups, however this one has served the elite's purpose so has been a perfect 'dual purpose exercise' in assessing how dumb everyone is for following this story for soooo bloody long and chasing the proverbial dog's tail.... I can't see how this will end, at all, any time soon...... as they have used people in social experiments such as Facebook-gate whereby Facebook manipulated news feeds on purpose to sway public emotion, so will this case be of the same purpose...to see how much bull$hit people will put up with and how much we are prepared to be stamped all over by this sort of crap before demanding answers.  This is all such a charade and I cannot stand it all any more.  Thread after thread, we are feeding 'them' what they want.  It's not going to go away.  They are being used, their situation was perfect and now we are being used for the end result. The McCanns will be thanked for their time, let off with it if they agree to just keep up the pretence, as damaging as it has been, so that the experiment can run its course.

God this makes my blood boil....

and another thing... Lorraine Kelly is in my opinion one of the dumbest people I have ever had the misfortune to watch on TV interviewing people...but hey, what the hell, she's just a mouthpiece.... ALL news, interviews etc. is scripted, she's just playing her part in the 'unfolding drama'.......anyone watch the Truman Show????

rant over...sorry folks, can't help it.........

help
I groan that Lorraine Kelly is the best we can muster for early morning viewing.  No wonder girls grow up wanting to look and act and act like Barbie dolls.

But in defence of Scotland Yard, I spent a couple of hours last night looking at other 'fake' abductions in the USA, and was amazed by the similarities they have to our own favourite non convicted couple. 

Hayleigh Cummings (aged 5)  -  'taken' from her trailer park home whilst being looked after by her father's underage girlfriend.  The delightful couple, Ronald and Misty, married within days of the disappearance (to prevent wife giving evidence tis thought) and all avenues have led back to them. They gave bizarre tv interviews, and ran a 'Bring Back Hayleigh' campaign. They case remains unsolved, but Ronald and Misty were given ridiculously long sentences for drug charges, 15 and 25 years respectively.

Lisa Irwin - (10 months) - taken from her crib when her mother got drunk and fell asleep.  No evidence of an abductor.  Parents continue 'Bring Back Lisa' campaign and appear regularly on TV shows, overacting and digging themselves deeper. Case remains unsolved. Oh and a cadaver dog alerted in the mother's bedroom.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052198/Lisa-Irwin-missing-Parents-lawyer-hits-cadaver-dogs-reports.html

Isabel Celis (aged 6) - Taken from her bed, window screen removed and window open.  No tangible evidence of abduction. FBI dogs brought in, including cadaver dog, and treated as a 'crime scene'.  The case remains unsolved. Parents regularly giving interviews to tv stations and newspapers and continuing with their 'Find Isabel Campaign'. 

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tucson-girl-isabel-celis-nearby-homes-searched/story?id=16194621

So here we have three cases very similar to that of the McCanns, and in which there appears to be overwhelming evidence of parental involvement. 

In the case of Hayleigh Cummings, the father and his girlfriend were never charged with Hayleigh's disappearance, they are in jail on drugs charges.

I would imagine the onus of proof on the police must be enough to convince a jury beyond reasonable doubt.  The problem for all the police forces involved in these cases, is, there is little they can do if the central players refuse to tell the truth.

And just for the record, I take back any previous admiration I had for Kate's (over)acting skills, Misty and Ronald could barely form a sentence between them, but they did much the same as Kate and Gerry, and in fairness, more convincingly.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 14.07.14 15:29

I am giggling here Cristobell...hahaha....even the names Ronald and Misty sound like characters in a play.... funny.....although does hark me back to the creepy Clint Eastwood film 'Play Misty For Me'....   But seriously.... who is allowing this to perpetuate....???? The higher up establishment?? Are the cops just being led the same merry dance that we, the public, are and are at the mercy and told to follow orders?? How can this be explained any other way? Someone is pulling these strings since it is a staring-you-in-the-face type scenario.    nah

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers on 14.07.14 15:33

I groan that Lorraine Kelly is the best we can muster for early morning viewing. - Cristobell

I agree but over the years she has been the beneficiary of various shake-ups on breakfast TV. She has the ratings - grannies et al. We get the governments and breakfast TV presenters we deserve.

roy rovers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum