The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Mm11

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Mm11

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Regist10

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Empty Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by Pat Brown 28.06.11 1:10

Hello everyone! I finally have a moment to join the forum and greet everyone. Certainly, a lot of effort and analysis is available here and I appreciate the interest and concern for justice I see among the folks here.

My Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann available at Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com and Amazon.de
on Kindle (and if you don't have a Kindle, you can download one to your PC or Mac or Iphone or Ipad) (Links for Profile at Amazon.co.uk http://tinyurl.com/6ce3loe and at Amazon.com US http://tinyurl.com/3pc5kuv and Amazon.de http://tinyurl.com/3ohmwyu) has been receiving both excellent support and massive hate. The haters have been doing their best to spread lies about me around the Internet and they are putting up one-star reviews on Amazon for my other two books so as to cause me to cease and desist with the Profile. They have also stolen the book from Amazon and are putting up links to free versions of the book in order to hurt me financially, which is not much use. The reason the book is listed at a low price on Amazon is two-fold; one, if one puts it up free, the haters claim the book (profile) is so worthless, the author and profiler can't even sell it and no one should take it seriously. But, more importantly, the book with a sale price lines up under Kate's book and that gets it attention. The haters are doing everything they can to get the profile either taken down or discredited. I am doing my best to be sure that neither happens. Obviously, the profile upsets them terribly and they have not done much to actually tear the profile apart; they just attack me. They also have put up hate sites on Facebook and Twitter (recently I got that one removed). Not too worry! I am not going to back down regardless of their libel and nastiness.

Please support the Profile (if you like it) and get the word out to friends and media. I think if the media gets hold of it, it can have a far greater impact. I am willing to speak out either in the UK or the US. I am not afraid of the McCanns.

Happy to be here!

Cheers!

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
Pat Brown
Pat Brown

Activity : 30

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Empty Re: Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by ROSA 28.06.11 1:15

welcome2
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Empty Re: Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by Martin 28.06.11 2:22

Hi Pat, welcome and thank you for your input.
It's good to see and read your insight as it gives a new perspective on the case and opens up new ways of looking into what has happened to poor Madeleine.

It looks like you've already been a target of attempts to sidetrack you from the real reason why we're all here, but I expect you're used to dealing with those tactics by now!

The real victim in this is Madeleine.....NOT the parents.

Martin
Martin

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 28.06.11 2:50

Hi Pat, good to see you.
I enjoyed very much reading your analysis. I hope there will be a lot of discussion about it, the constructive type I mean.

I'm in a bit of a hurry, but I hope to ask some questions soon.

lj

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 28.06.11 7:38

Hi Pat

welcome2

"Please support the Profile (if you like it) and get the word out to friends and media. I think if the media gets hold of it, it can have a far greater impact. I am willing to speak out either in the UK or the US. I am not afraid of the McCanns." - unfortunately the UK media is gagged (actually hog tied by the McCanns). Have you not seen that there is NO coverage of the Casey Anthony case over here as it is too close for home for the Mccanns.

Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 28.06.11 7:46

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Caylee10

NO JUSTICE FOR THESE TWO GIRLS IN THE UK

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Kg10

BECAUSE OF THESE TWO CHILD NEGLECTING FRAUDSTERS

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissMolly 28.06.11 8:09

Hi Pat and welcome big grin

The 'shooting the messenger' style of the 'believers' is pretty par for the course... the message makes too much sense for them to attempt to disprove it or even to analyse it much, so they go for trying to discredit the writer. As debate goes it's a pretty poor approach but they make themselves look stupid and pique a lot of people's interest in the process so it works against them in the long run i don\'t know

I've read the profile and congratulate you on it - it's one of the best pieces that I've ever read on the case and well within the bounds of believability thumbsup

LittleMissMolly

Activity : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 28.06.11 8:10

Have you not seen that there is NO coverage of the Casey Anthony case over here as it is too close for home for the Mccanns.

Whereas our press usually falls over itself to print all things American.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.06.11 10:09

Great to see you here Pat, and I hope when you have time you will post more Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann 636506

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann 145395
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HotlipsHealy 28.06.11 10:24

Hi Pat and welcome to this very friendly forum

I hope you will be back to debate more with us. thumbsup

Kate McCann: It was our holiday too.

HotlipsHealy
HotlipsHealy

Activity : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.06.11 10:33

Thank you Pat for finding the time to post here. We are all indebted to you for everything you have tried to do for Madeleine's sake and continue to do so, all in the name of justice. Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann 725573

I for one am very excited and feel very privileged to have you here. Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann 50899

Some time ago I tweeted you over a comment in Kate's diary about Madeleine and "her fear of pain". In the book Kate has now changed this to "her fear and her pain". Which is repeated many times over several pages. Do you think this is as a result of her legal team trying to repair the damage that her diary might have caused?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.06.11 10:51

Pat, if you could take a look some time at this thread https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2922-the-creche-enquiry which is in the guest section, called the creche enquiry. We would love to know your feelings on this subject.

In particular, what goes through someones mind when trying to produce another persons signature to falsify records. Do they worry about being caught? Does the adrenalin make them do anything in particular? Is there anything we can see that helps us identify a forged signature?

Sorry, so many questions and you have just come through the front door. How rude of me? Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann 90835
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Vern 28.06.11 11:45

Sadly Pat, you will NEVER get a platform to air your views in the UK media, be it through TV, radio or newspapers. Through government intervention all of these are gagged....in fact it's worse than that...they are actively protecting the McCanns and spinning positively for them.
To me, this is an even bigger issue than Madeleine's demise.

Activity : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.06.11 11:54

My daughter has just graduated in Psychology and will be home at the weekend. She's also just got a Kindle - so I'm going to encourage her to read your book. She's not followed the case AT ALL so it will be interesting to see what her 'virgin' brain makes of it all! I'm so hoping I'll have a family member who is willing to talk to me about it - I just get rolling eyes from everybody else lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Empty Thanks for the Welcome, All!

Post by Pat Brown 28.06.11 16:59

As to what cases get covered where, I think the media is about one major thing; ratings and numbers of viewers. They LIKE to be controversial or bring up hotly debated topics as long as they don't lose viewers. If they get a lot of hate and people saying they won't watch the show any more or read their paper, they will back off. Also, they often want want to get in trouble with their pipeline of information and if they tick someone off there, they may not get more stuff relayed to them.

As for myself, one thing I said when I started doing television is that I would always call it the way I see it and let the chips fall where they may. So far, I have remained on television for over a decade and I am not sure why I haven't been booted from more shows, quite frankly. I WILL sometimes not say something at the request of the producer IF the issue is a minor one and has nothing to do with changing my analysis of what occurred or going along with a theory I think is incorrect.

As for the creche inquiry and the concept of an earlier time of death: I respect those following up this train of thought as one never knows what might be discovered. I, myself, haven't found an earlier time of death makes sense with the evidence. I also haven't found it very credible that the children were all in the McCann's apartment and something else was going on beside adults going out and neglecting their children. There may be something there, but, I just don't see it at this point with the evidence presented. The biggest issue is the dog hitting on the body behind the sofa. IF the dog is wrong, this would change things a lot, but, if the dog is right, I find it most likely Madeleine fell down onto that spot the evening she is supposed to have gone missing. As I stated in the Profile, staging a whole day and evening and Photoshopping photos all to pretend Maddie went missing on the following evening and then staging a pitifully poor abduction and sighting, doesn't work for me. The fact that the staging WAS so bad indicates panic, not serious premeditation or planning.

Kate's book actually was well-written, in my opinion, as serves its purpose extremely well. If I hadn't analyzed the evidence, I would feel terribly sorry for Kate and what others have done to her. I believe this was her purpose; to make it nearly impossible to speak up about the case and for anyone to say they think the McCanns are not truthful without being thought of as a horrible person. As has been claimed about me before when I have spoken up, that this terrible individual is "victimizing the victim," either by not believing the family's story or by not searching every nook and cranny for a child who is still alive. So Kate made a smart move with the book as far as publicity and support goes. As far as bringing out more information about the case, I think it was a bad move. And this is why I wrote the Profile at this point in time; because I wanted to bring out the NEW information from Kate's book and add it to the evidence already cited by others, and maybe this new totality will bring stronger attention to the likelihood there was no abduction and the McCanns should return to being the focus of the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
Pat Brown
Pat Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled 28.06.11 17:11

Hello, nice to meet you.

Could I ask, what do you think of the Mccanns as people? Do they strike you as narcissists,or as having some even deeper personality disorder?....you can probably guess the one I'm thinkining of.......
puzzled

Activity : 239

Back to top Go down

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Empty Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann - The McCanns

Post by Pat Brown 28.06.11 17:27

Puzzled,

The McCann's definitely show traits of narcissism but how far up the continuum from normal to psychopathic is the question. I tend to think they aren't totally on the far end, but, my stomach rather does turn when they speak and I have the odd desire to go take a shower after watching one of their videos, so there is something terribly off-putting about their behavior, a sense of being manipulated and used. From what I see which matches narcissism is that the individual wouldn't go out and purposefully commit a crime like murder or rape, but would justify what they do if if feeds their ego through a narcissistic stream of incoming reinforcement. So, going out for the evening with friends and leaving the children alone (oh, but safely tucked in) makes one feel good as opposed to being stuck away from the group doing childcare. Likewise, protecting oneself from accusations of neglect and accidental death in order to raise the other children and protect their friends from like accusations is a good thing, not a bad thing. Then, getting lots of money to search for Madeleine raises awareness for all missing children and, therefore, is not such a bad thing. Get my drift?
Pat Brown
Pat Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.06.11 18:20

Good to have you on the site Pat, and fantastic to see someone who is prepared to come out publically and ask questions about the case and not be frightened into silence by the Mccanns and their team.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Vern 28.06.11 18:30

Pat Brown wrote:As to what cases get covered where, I think the media is about one major thing; ratings and numbers of viewers. They LIKE to be controversial or bring up hotly debated topics as long as they don't lose viewers.
This may well be the case in America Pat, and once upon a time it was here too to a certain extent....Not any more, especially in this case.
The McCanns have full control over our media. NOBODY will ever step out of line and question their version of events four years ago because they are not allowed to.
Watch this disgusting video to see that even the BBC are on their side.

http://tinyurl.com/66xnulo

Activity : 124

Back to top Go down

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Empty Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by tellusanother1 28.06.11 18:58

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann 259100 Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann 259100 Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann 259100

Welcome Pat,

Being from your side of the world - Canada, I have had opportunity to see you on TV and read some of your work. Excellent! I just downloaded the profile for kindle. I can hardly wait to read it and see your views on this case. Thanks for taking the time (in a very busy schedule I'm sure) to chat with us! I am hopeful that the more people stand up to the McCann's the more of the truth will be exposed.

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann 2346296870
tellusanother1
tellusanother1

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Empty Welcome to Pat Brown

Post by Guest 28.06.11 20:07

How I like your description of feeling the need to take a shower after watching a video of the McCanns! It's Kate's voice, especially in quivery mode when she's referring to people who've seen through her story, that has me looking around desperately for something inanimate to punch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep 28.06.11 20:09

Pat Brown wrote:The biggest issue is the dog hitting on the body behind the sofa. IF the dog is wrong, this would change things a lot, but, if the dog is right, I find it most likely Madeleine fell down onto that spot the evening she is supposed to have gone missing.

hi Pat and welcome clapping

My point here is with this section of your post where you say IF the dog is wrong. Of course, BOTH dogs hit on the body behind the sofa so even if it's possible that one dog was wrong what are the chances of BOTH dogs being wrong in exactly the same place/places?

IAmNotMerylStreep
IAmNotMerylStreep

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Brown 28.06.11 21:53

IamnotMerylStreep,

You make an excellent point about both the dogs! I was making a point of the proof of a dead body, not an injured one, which is why I stated just "one dog." The point about the decomposed body being behind the sofa is a big issue as to when and what happened to Madeleine. IF it were just the other dog, who found the blood, then one could say, she had an injury at any time and so what? Or that she was injured but her body was moved to another location the day before. But, to have a body lie behind the sofa for at least 1.5 hours is significant. So, in this case, this one dog is of utmost importance.
Pat Brown
Pat Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep 28.06.11 22:16

Pat Brown wrote:IamnotMerylStreep,

You make an excellent point about both the dogs! I was making a point of the proof of a dead body, not an injured one, which is why I stated just "one dog." The point about the decomposed body being behind the sofa is a big issue as to when and what happened to Madeleine. IF it were just the other dog, who found the blood, then one could say, she had an injury at any time and so what? Or that she was injured but her body was moved to another location the day before. But, to have a body lie behind the sofa for at least 1.5 hours is significant. So, in this case, this one dog is of utmost importance.

Ah ok, I get your point, thank you thumbsup

IAmNotMerylStreep
IAmNotMerylStreep

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Brown 28.06.11 22:18

BUT, NotMeryl, your point about the two dogs is very important. What are the chances that two dogs with two different skills which show two different events (injury and death) hit on the same place?
Pat Brown
Pat Brown

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top