The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Guest on 07.07.14 11:07

candyfloss wrote:offtopic I really don't know how this thread has gone so way off topic, but someone has bumped/commented on the Gaspar thread in debate section recently

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9884-gaspar-statements-different-perspective

Perhaps post your thoughts there and get this thread back on topic.
Sorry candyfloss, my fault  roses - I was replying to a posters question from last night, didn't think it would create more debate.  No more from me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 07.07.14 11:21

sally66 wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
sally66 wrote:
@Hongkong Phooey wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@Hongkong Phooey wrote:Dr Amaral consistently brings up the 'likes to bathe other people's children' issue, I'm sure he has a pretty good idea of where the investigation should be going.

I completely agree with you on this point. Amaral, having been the victim of the McCanns vexatious litigation for many years, would be unlikely to raise this in a televised interview, at the risk of this jeopardising a 1.2 million lawsuit unless he was confident that he could defend the point to the satisfaction of a judge. Payne's lack of response is deafening.

I also think that various other "investigations" going on into elite pedophile rings, the jailing of Couslon and the clearing of Rebekkah Brooks at the same time as the coalition have pledged to finance Grange to the tune of stupid amounts of money, really really stupidly obscene amounts of money, are not unrelated matters.

Whether a whitewash or a genuine investigation, it is my view that the supposed search for Madeleine is becoming something of a sub-plot to a bigger more important story.
My thoughts are that the sub plot is covering those in 'high places' who are involved in a 'ring'. The subliminal messages and some of the published photographs of M suggest there is something in this. When all is said and done money, sex or drugs are usually behind the major crimes, could very well be all three in this case. All imo.
I have always thought swinging, recreational drugs and a connected guest however the above sadly would not surprise me.

IMO GA is holding a lot back

IMO the Gaspers and the Smiths are genuine

The bit I've highlighted in red could be involved, but deep down I believe this involves much worse than that because when all is said and done the McCanns and their Tapas friends are a bunch of nobodies. They act as if they are of some consequence in the world which, of course, they are not. So logically, the only reason ANYONE in the media, SY or the Government will have given them more than 5 minutes of attention is that it is KNOWN that there is some link to something which IS of consequence. It is also possible that the time, money and obfuscation thrown at the case of one solitary missing child, to keep the case rumbling on long after it has expired it's sell by date, is to make this case so ingrained the general populous' psyche that when the lid gets blown of the TRUE, bigger and more devastating story that there will not even one shred of a hope that it can be covered up and whitewashed. IMO.
It wouldn't surprise me at all, I think I just hope it's not that although I accept it is a strong possibility

The media attention IMO NI have been instrumental in as it gives them power over whomever may be involved in a cover up and if the truth ever comes out they'll sell loads of papers so a win win for them

Agree, although I think this is about even more than sales for NI. When the lid gets blown off the sheer scale of this elite paedo-ring scandal, and if it eventually reveals the names of ALL the major political players who are involved, PRESENTLY and not just HISTORICALLY, then whatever government which is in power at the time of the big reveal will completely lose control of the country. Whoever is instrumental in the big reveal, be it NI or some other party, will IMO be the person/persons who is able to take control from the collapsed Government and call all the shots both in the UK itself and on behalf of the UK on the bigger global stage.

Let's face it, the Government have no interest at all in the safety and wellbeing of our children or in any attempt to curtail the spread of child abuse because if they did they would have dealt with it by now - child abusers would be given life sentences and child abuse pornography would be eradicated from the internet, the power to do both exists and there is no reason or excuse for not doing either, if the intention to protect children is genuine.

This is ALL about a battle for power and control IMO - paedophilia IMO, is just the battle weapon of choice in this fight.

BlackCatBoogie - I think it is worth giving some consideration to Tony Blair's campaign to be a huge player in the EU and the Middle East, Murdochs desire to be the controller of information output/global media/puppetmaster and their well documented hatred of each other. Just something to ponder upon. Historical MP's and current MP's are pretty small fry I think in the bigger picture, but if someone wanted to "take control" on a grand scale, they would do worse than pick off opponents one by one and create a climate of fear. All IMO.

____________________
The truth will out.

Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Guest on 07.07.14 12:21

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
sally66 wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
sally66 wrote:
@Hongkong Phooey wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@Hongkong Phooey wrote:Dr Amaral consistently brings up the 'likes to bathe other people's children' issue, I'm sure he has a pretty good idea of where the investigation should be going.

I completely agree with you on this point. Amaral, having been the victim of the McCanns vexatious litigation for many years, would be unlikely to raise this in a televised interview, at the risk of this jeopardising a 1.2 million lawsuit unless he was confident that he could defend the point to the satisfaction of a judge. Payne's lack of response is deafening.

I also think that various other "investigations" going on into elite pedophile rings, the jailing of Couslon and the clearing of Rebekkah Brooks at the same time as the coalition have pledged to finance Grange to the tune of stupid amounts of money, really really stupidly obscene amounts of money, are not unrelated matters.

Whether a whitewash or a genuine investigation, it is my view that the supposed search for Madeleine is becoming something of a sub-plot to a bigger more important story.
My thoughts are that the sub plot is covering those in 'high places' who are involved in a 'ring'. The subliminal messages and some of the published photographs of M suggest there is something in this. When all is said and done money, sex or drugs are usually behind the major crimes, could very well be all three in this case. All imo.
I have always thought swinging, recreational drugs and a connected guest however the above sadly would not surprise me.

IMO GA is holding a lot back

IMO the Gaspers and the Smiths are genuine

The bit I've highlighted in red could be involved, but deep down I believe this involves much worse than that because when all is said and done the McCanns and their Tapas friends are a bunch of nobodies. They act as if they are of some consequence in the world which, of course, they are not. So logically, the only reason ANYONE in the media, SY or the Government will have given them more than 5 minutes of attention is that it is KNOWN that there is some link to something which IS of consequence. It is also possible that the time, money and obfuscation thrown at the case of one solitary missing child, to keep the case rumbling on long after it has expired it's sell by date, is to make this case so ingrained the general populous' psyche that when the lid gets blown of the TRUE, bigger and more devastating story that there will not even one shred of a hope that it can be covered up and whitewashed. IMO.
It wouldn't surprise me at all, I think I just hope it's not that although I accept it is a strong possibility

The media attention IMO NI have been instrumental in as it gives them power over whomever may be involved in a cover up and if the truth ever comes out they'll sell loads of papers so a win win for them

Agree, although I think this is about even more than sales for NI. When the lid gets blown off the sheer scale of this elite paedo-ring scandal, and if it eventually reveals the names of ALL the major political players who are involved, PRESENTLY and not just HISTORICALLY, then whatever government which is in power at the time of the big reveal will completely lose control of the country. Whoever is instrumental in the big reveal, be it NI or some other party, will IMO be the person/persons who is able to take control from the collapsed Government and call all the shots both in the UK itself and on behalf of the UK on the bigger global stage.

Let's face it, the Government have no interest at all in the safety and wellbeing of our children or in any attempt to curtail the spread of child abuse because if they did they would have dealt with it by now - child abusers would be given life sentences and child abuse pornography would be eradicated from the internet, the power to do both exists and there is no reason or excuse for not doing either, if the intention to protect children is genuine.

This is ALL about a battle for power and control IMO - paedophilia IMO, is just the battle weapon of choice in this fight.

BlackCatBoogie - I think it is worth giving some consideration to Tony Blair's campaign to be a huge player in the EU and the Middle East, Murdochs desire to be the controller of information output/global media/puppetmaster and their well documented hatred of each other. Just something to ponder upon. Historical MP's and current MP's are pretty small fry I think in the bigger picture, but if someone wanted to "take control" on a grand scale, they would do worse than pick off opponents one by one and create a climate of fear. All IMO.

Thank you for your rely - I think you are correct S&M.  I too think that there is a stong possibility that this case has a lot to do with elite paedo-rings and political backmail/control. It APPEARS that this has been going on in the background for decades- political figures apparently being 'encouraged' to indulge in practices that would later open them to blackmail.  It is a apparently a way to control and manipulate those in 'power'. Playing alongside is of course the apparent machinations of the MSM, NI etc.

I will look into the apparent TB/EU/Middle East connections and of course Murdoch alongside, murky worlds indeed.

The counter argument to this is of course if this was an operation overseen by for example the security forces of the UK why the apparent bungled time-lines and findings of the dogs in apartment 5a? Wouldn't if have been an altogether more professional job?  Would we have heard of the existence of MBM at all if it was a security services job?

As you say, the various bunglings and cadaver dogs has kept it in the news nicely hasn't it. Were they intentionally so bungling and inept to create and prolong media attention? Were the Mccanns forced to keep it in the media (they too would have been open to blackmail foreverafter if agreeing to take part in such a scam?) Is this why the case review was initiated a couple of years ago?  As you say we all know who MBM is so the greater the impact of the final truth. 

Or perhaps the Mccanns were dropped in it at the final moment as a warning to keep quiet? Or even framed at the last moment? Or something went wrong? They demanded too much in return?

Absolutely fascninating post and in my opinion am darn sure you are right although I cannot yet work out the exact machinations behind the politics. As you suggest TB/EU/Middle East/Murdoch probably a good place to start.

ETA: sorry for diverting thread again BB. Could the geopolitical stuff have it's own thread admin? I think this is a hugely interesting topic in relation to this case. 

All in my own opinion, nothing stated as fact

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Bishop Brennan on 07.07.14 12:27

This thread appears to have run out of steam! Not that geo-politics and its implications to world power structures is not interesting mind you... Just struggling to see its relevance to the "SY interviews in PDL" thread topic? Or is it just me?

Roll on tomorrow. A nice new shiny thread and hopefully lots to discuss.

Bishop Brennan

Posts : 695
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by guest. on 07.07.14 12:37

I'm pondering

I do think the alleged elitists control this Country for their own ends only and we are of no consequence whatsoever apart from to keep the Country running, paying taxes and filling their coffers

It seems to be a power play between the top players however I do think the Internet has spoiled their game and people are waking up and speaking up about the corruption

I just hope the McCanns will be collateral damage in the current state of play

guest.

Posts : 322
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by pennylane on 07.07.14 13:37

sally66 wrote:I'm pondering

I do think the alleged elitists control this Country for their own ends only and we are of no consequence whatsoever apart from to keep the Country running, paying taxes and filling their coffers

It seems to be a power play between the top players however I do think the Internet has spoiled their game and people are waking up and speaking up about the corruption

I just hope the McCanns will be collateral damage in the current state of play


Couldn't agree more with your views, and yes it would be great if the McCanns became 'collateral damage in the current state of play.'  Depending on who or what lies behind their protection, therein lies a smidgeon of hope perhaps.  You have a great way with words, sally!  thumbup

pennylane

Posts : 2529
Reputation : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by guest. on 07.07.14 14:26

@pennylane wrote:
sally66 wrote:I'm pondering

I do think the alleged elitists control this Country for their own ends only and we are of no consequence whatsoever apart from to keep the Country running, paying taxes and filling their coffers

It seems to be a power play between the top players however I do think the Internet has spoiled their game and people are waking up and speaking up about the corruption

I just hope the McCanns will be collateral damage in the current state of play


Couldn't agree more with your views, and yes it would be great if the McCanns became 'collateral damage in the current state of play.'  Depending on who or what lies behind their protection, therein lies a smidgeon of hope perhaps.  You have a great way with words, sally!  thumbup
Thank you pennylane,

guest.

Posts : 322
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by margaret on 07.07.14 17:11

sally66 wrote:I'm pondering

I do think the alleged elitists control this Country for their own ends only and we are of no consequence whatsoever apart from to keep the Country running, paying taxes and filling their coffers

It seems to be a power play between the top players however I do think the Internet has spoiled their game and people are waking up and speaking up about the corruption

I just hope the McCanns will be collateral damage in the current state of play

I think they will be Sally. Redwood has systematically rubbished Tannerman, mentioned death, and is using cadaver dogs, these big headlines bring people to the Internet and if there's comments under any article - well they will soon learn a few things.

The Internet is one part of their downfall. There's no going back now, too many people don't like or trust them and that can never be changed IMO.

margaret

Posts : 585
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by jeanmonroe on 07.07.14 17:21

margaret wrote:

The Internet is one part of their downfall. There's no going back now, too many people don't like or trust them and that can never be changed IMO.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, i'd like 'our' Kate if she had much bigger 't*ts' and put on a couple or three ''stones" in weight.

She'd look and be so much more, erm, er..................'Mumsy"

Just like her Mum said!.

Mwahhhh!  

laughat laughat winkwink

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Gaggzy on 07.07.14 17:44

@jeanmonroe wrote:margaret wrote:

The Internet is one part of their downfall. There's no going back now, too many people don't like or trust them and that can never be changed IMO.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, i'd like 'our' Kate if she had much bigger 't*ts' and put on a couple or three ''stones" in weight.

She'd look and be so much more, erm, er..................'Mumsy"

Just like her Mum said!.

Mwahhhh!  

laughat laughat winkwink

It's laughable, isn't it?   lol! 

Whether her 'thrippenny bits' are like Kate Price's or Kate McCann's, and her arse is like J Lo's, or .... a bag of spanners, it would never change the fact that she knows what happened to her daughter!

Gaggzy

Posts : 488
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2014-06-08
Location : North West.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Themis on 07.07.14 19:11

Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell added: "Kate and Gerry are planning to attend court on Tuesday as required by the judge."


Have I missed something or did the McCann's lawyer appeal to overturn the Court's decision that they could not make statement? That seems a little different to attending court 'as required by the judge"


The first part of the comment 'Kate and Gerry McCann are fearful about going to Lisbon for a libel trial because of more bizarre behaviour from Goncalo Amaral.' might be true!

Themis

Posts : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Varriott on 07.07.14 19:25

I just wonder.  If Amaral doesn't actually have a lawyer, does that mean he can represent himself and personally cross-examine Kate and Gerry, should they take the stand?  I'd buy a ticket for that show.

Varriott

Posts : 79
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-31
Location : The Big Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Snifferdog on 07.07.14 19:42

@Themis wrote:Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell added: "Kate and Gerry are planning to attend court on Tuesday as required by the judge."


Have I missed something or did the McCann's lawyer appeal to overturn the Court's decision that they could not make statement? That seems a little different to attending court 'as required by the judge"


The first part of the comment 'Kate and Gerry McCann are fearful about going to Lisbon for a libel trial because of more bizarre behaviour from Goncalo Amaral.' might be true!

Perhaps because they asked for special permissions to speak at the trial, and it was granted by the judge, they are now obliged to attend and take the stand.

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 07.07.14 19:45

@Snifferdog wrote:
@Themis wrote:Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell added: "Kate and Gerry are planning to attend court on Tuesday as required by the judge."


Have I missed something or did the McCann's lawyer appeal to overturn the Court's decision that they could not make statement? That seems a little different to attending court 'as required by the judge"


The first part of the comment 'Kate and Gerry McCann are fearful about going to Lisbon for a libel trial because of more bizarre behaviour from Goncalo Amaral.' might be true!

Perhaps because they asked for special permissions to speak at the trial, and it was granted by the judge, they are now obliged to attend and take the stand.

A bad case of careful what you wish for! big grin

TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 733
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Guest on 07.07.14 19:58

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:
@Themis wrote:Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell added: "Kate and Gerry are planning to attend court on Tuesday as required by the judge."


Have I missed something or did the McCann's lawyer appeal to overturn the Court's decision that they could not make statement? That seems a little different to attending court 'as required by the judge"


The first part of the comment 'Kate and Gerry McCann are fearful about going to Lisbon for a libel trial because of more bizarre behaviour from Goncalo Amaral.' might be true!

Perhaps because they asked for special permissions to speak at the trial, and it was granted by the judge, they are now obliged to attend and take the stand.

A bad case of careful what you wish for! big grin
If I have understood it correctly they are now obliged to make statements in their defence (as they asked).  These statements must be "from the heart" ie 'from the heart, impulsive'.    
Not from pre-written speeches, pondered over, reworded for the best effect, and referred to in the process.    Nor just submitting pre-written statements.
The pile of papers in GM's hand at the last (postponed) hearing make me wonder if they understand what will be required.
I have trust in the judge.
GO, GO, GA.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 07.07.14 20:02

daffodil wrote:
@TheTruthWillOut wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:
@Themis wrote:Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell added: "Kate and Gerry are planning to attend court on Tuesday as required by the judge."


Have I missed something or did the McCann's lawyer appeal to overturn the Court's decision that they could not make statement? That seems a little different to attending court 'as required by the judge"


The first part of the comment 'Kate and Gerry McCann are fearful about going to Lisbon for a libel trial because of more bizarre behaviour from Goncalo Amaral.' might be true!

Perhaps because they asked for special permissions to speak at the trial, and it was granted by the judge, they are now obliged to attend and take the stand.

A bad case of careful what you wish for! big grin
If I have understood it correctly they are now obliged to make statements in their defence (as they asked).  These statements must be "from the heart" ie 'from the heart, impulsive'.    
Not from pre-written speeches, pondered over, reworded for the best effect, and referred to in the process.    Nor just submitting pre-written statements.
The pile of papers in GM's hand at the last (postponed) hearing make me wonder if they understand what will be required.
I have trust in the judge.
GO, GO, GA.

Exactly right as I understand it. Squirming Gerry is best Gerry titter  (is that too cruel?)

TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 733
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Guest on 07.07.14 20:03

I cannot say, I cannot wait until tomorrow, because I'll have to. But, apart from having my hairdresser as usually at noon, I'll be on-line, keeping fingers crossed and a can of coffee on my side  big grin 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Miraflores on 07.07.14 21:10

Is Kate due to speak? Last time she spoke off the cuff, she well and truly put her foot in it with her complaint about having to have her children cared for.

Miraflores

Posts : 845
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Guest on 07.07.14 21:12

I'm confident, she'll be able to do better than that ....  winkwink 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Montclair on 07.07.14 21:41

@Varriott wrote:I just wonder.  If Amaral doesn't actually have a lawyer, does that mean he can represent himself and personally cross-examine Kate and Gerry, should they take the stand?  I'd buy a ticket for that show.

Don't worry, Gonçalo has a lawyer.

Montclair

Posts : 156
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-01-26
Age : 70
Location : Algarve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by lj on 08.07.14 3:26

@HelenMeg wrote:
@AndyB wrote:
Popcorn wrote:How odd. The Gaspars are apparently "weird" because they allowed other parents – who they believed to be friends – to bathe their kids. Just like Martin Grime's methods are questionable, and Goncalo Amaral's. Funny how everybody whose evidence in some way conflicts with that of the parents (one of whom wouldn't even answer police questions) is painted as dubious by someone or other.
I'm neither casting aspersions as to the reliability of their statements nor trying to paint them as dubious in some way and for the record I think that the Gasper statements may well run to the heart of what was going on in PdL. They are IMO very important and their importance is highlighted by the UK's failure to pass them onto the PJ for (I think) six months. None of that though prevents me from voicing the opinion that I find it weird that they - or any other parent for that matter - would let people that they don't know that well bathe their children. However, as I'm not a parent, I have to accept that my thinking maybe different to those that have children
Well it is completely unnatural and against any instinct to trust an intimate duty such as bathing your small child to anyone other than you, your partner or your mother.
I have posted it several times before: I completely agree, I would not trust anyone else on that either.

Plus indeed it seems so unpractical.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3276
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by lj on 08.07.14 3:32

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@AndyB wrote:
I'm neither casting aspersions as to the reliability of their statements nor trying to paint them as dubious in some way and for the record I think that the Gasper statements may well run to the heart of what was going on in PdL. They are IMO very important and their importance is highlighted by the UK's failure to pass them onto the PJ for (I think) six months. None of that though prevents me from voicing the opinion that I find it weird that they - or any other parent for that matter - would let people that they don't know that well bathe their children. However, as I'm not a parent, I have to accept that my thinking maybe different to those that have children

It isn't.

Being bluntly honest, I don't even bathe my own daughter - I leave that to the ball and chain.

However, people are strange (Jim Morrison said that fifty years ago, and it's still true) and it's possible that the communal bathing is an extension of the shared holiday, halls of residence bed-hopping style existence that these manchild middle class types never quite seem to be able to grow out of.

My husband never wanted to do things that involved intimate parts of our daughters, and I think he might have bathed the girls only once or twice, when I really was not able too. For all other duties he was there, often taking on more than I wanted, so it was not "getting out of the work".

I love your last sentence Clay.


edited to add: sorry candyfloss, I just saw your post. It's just that I always come hours behind you guys.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

Posts : 3276
Reputation : 148
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cleanliness is next to Godliness...

Post by missbeetle on 08.07.14 6:00

I have bathed other people's children before - nieces, nephews and (I'm almost afraid to say it) Godchildren - male and female.

Each time to give the mother a break, and the father was not there to help out.

These days I would rather take over the cooking, and pour the mother a stiff drink...

...while she deals with knotty hair, fights over grotty toys and water everywhere.

I can think of at least a handful of friends and sisters/cousins I could trust implicitly with looking after a baby girl.

All are grown women, experienced and watchful.

All women.

Ps. sorry - totally off topic - which is the best thread to discuss middle class bed-hopping on?

____________________
'Tis strange, but true; for truth is always strange...
(from Lord Byron's 'Don Juan', 1823)

missbeetle

Posts : 985
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2014-02-28
Location : New Zealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Dutchgirl on 08.07.14 6:16

JUST ON:  Sky news - Kate and Gerry have arrived - Martin Brunt met them at the airport.  He spoke to Gerry,  Gerry stated he hopes THIS time he can be heard and stated they they are looking for juctice for Madeleine, Amelie and Sean.

Dutchgirl

Posts : 117
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-03-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum