The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 Mm11

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 Regist10

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by Miraflores 05.06.14 18:13

Has anyone got a screen grab of the facebook page? Just so they can't hotly deny that this statement was ever posted. (Like 'we never made much of her eye.')
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 Empty Re: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14

Post by suspiciousd 05.06.14 18:15

asked not to go!!!! Seriously? Scraping the barrel for excuses now, as we all know these two do everything they are asked!! Except answer a few questions or hamg about in Portugal a bit longer !!
suspiciousd

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 05.06.14 18:17

missmar1 wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
missmar1 wrote:Just thinking about the woke and wandered theory.....

Didn't Kate Mccann state that she KNEW Madeleine could not have wandered off because of how the room looked to her (Kate) when she entered it that night ?

As far as I'm aware ( please correct me if I am wrong ) Kate Mccann has never, been asked or disclosed during all those endless tv interviews, exactly what is was she "knew" about that room that made her instantly know that her child had been taken ?

It seems probable that either the empty bed, the jemmied shutters, the open window, the whooshing curtains, and the sight of Cadaver Cuddlecat lying on the high shelf, or any combination thereof, made Kate instantly know that her eldest daughter had been taken, missmar, but it could be that she has the gift of prescience and 'KNEW' that Madeleine wouldn't be there when she returned to the apartment.  yes
Thank you ultimaThule,

Ahh yes, cuddlecat..... the toy that would have held the last smell of her little girl's own hands  ( and possibly the abductors DNA if it really had been placed up high out of Madeleine's reach ) but later got washed because it had gone dirty because of oil tan on it ...jeez !

Yes, Cuddlecat lying on a high shelf which didn't exist in the bedroom.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 Empty Madeleine McCann cops carry out DNA tests on 'scraps of clothing' found near holiday resort

Post by maebee 05.06.14 18:19

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-carry-out-3649912
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by dottzie 05.06.14 18:22

I don't post a lot but am here everyday but that last statement really p***** me off no one or nothing would stop me ( or my mum, dad, step mum etc for that matter) being in Portugal right now.  More like lawyers have told them not to go IMO

This week has really got to me my youngest daughter is 2 weeks older than maddie and  I have  found myself watching her sleep at time  thinking if it was her I would have been searching till my feet bled and when that happened I would have crawled nothing would have stopped me then or now. I would have to be there regardless of what might be found.  My daughters away on a school  on a trip tonight I know she is safe and sound but I still worry.

Poor beautiful darling Maddie having such seemingly cold and heartless parents

I hope and pray justice will be served for her Sad

dottzie
dottzie

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 05.06.14 18:25

Police were later seen leaving with brimming evidence bags and a wheelbarrow with a cover over it.
There was speculation the bags may contain bones which will be subjected to DNA tests.
Police spent a third day scouring the hilltop scrubland in Praia du Luz just 1,000ft from where the three-year-old vanished in 2007.

It has been reported that these remains are animal bones but how long would it take for them to come up with a proper analysis, I wonder

When dealing with small bone fragments, telling animals and humans apart is not always feasible.
Markus 2

Activity : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.06.14 18:27

dottzie wrote:My daughter's away on a school  on a trip tonight I know she is safe and sound but I still worry.

My mother used to lie awake until she heard the front door click shut when I returned.
And that was even when I was visiting my parents, and was an Inspector, with 25 years operational service . . . ! ! !

Real parents are for life, not just for childhood.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 05.06.14 18:27

Miraflores wrote:Has anyone got a screen grab of the facebook page? Just so they can't hotly deny that this statement was ever posted. (Like 'we never made much of her eye.')

I've taken a screen grab of it Mira but I'm having trouble pasting it here. I get to "Host an image/choose file/host it/ thumbnail, image & url." I've tried selecting everything but nada. Can anybody help please?
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by suspiciousd 05.06.14 18:28

have to agree with the above !! My boy is a month off his 4rh birthday and you would have to chain me up to stop me going out there !
suspiciousd

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 05.06.14 18:29

suspiciousd wrote:asked not to go!!!! Seriously? Scraping the barrel for excuses now, as we all know these two do everything they are asked!! Except answer a few questions or hamg about in Portugal a bit longer !!

yes either an 'official sounding' excuse for them not being there or someone really has told them not to be there for which there could only be one reason!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 05.06.14 18:30

worriedmum wrote:UT,

''It seems probable that either the empty bed, the jemmied shutters, the open window, the whooshing curtains, and the sight of Cadaver Cuddlecat lying on the high shelf, or any combination thereof, made Kate instantly know that her eldest daughter had been taken, missmar, but it could be that she has the gift of prescience and 'KNEW' that Madeleine wouldn't be there when she returned to the apartment.  Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 160807''

spit coffee  What about the door that was open much further than she knew a previous person had left it...

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 Empty

I omitted to add the bedroom door slamming shut because Kate tells us that  "at first I assumed that Matt must have moved it"*, wm < vision of MO taking door off hinges and moving it >

Kate also tells us that when she entered the apartment "the door to the children;'s bedroom was open quite wide, not how we had left it"* which begs the question of how she knew Gezza hadn't left it open when he was caught short while having his proud moment?   Of course it couldn't be that Kate KNEW no-one would have need to enter the children's bedroom from the time 'we' left the door in a certain position until she returned to the apartment to raise the alarm do her check, could it?

*Exhibit KH1 p71
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 05.06.14 18:31

Local reports said “non-organic” items had been discovered close to the pit on Wednesday and is being subjected to forensic tests.

Is this where they said there was a shed and children's play area then if so they

Would likely find some bits from these children.?
Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 05.06.14 18:31

maebee wrote:
Miraflores wrote:Has anyone got a screen grab of the facebook page? Just so they can't hotly deny that this statement was ever posted. (Like 'we never made much of her eye.')

I've taken a screen grab of it Mira but I'm having trouble pasting it here. I get to "Host an image/choose file/host it/ thumbnail, image & url." I've tried selecting everything but nada. Can anybody help please?

Here you go...
Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 Fbcomment
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 05.06.14 18:32

If the Mc's were going to be arrested could they be arrested in either country?

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.14 18:34

Praia -  I ask you as I know you are in Portugal, is Tuesday 10th June a National Holiday in Portugal ?     Will that stop any SY work do you think ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 05.06.14 18:35

Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14 - Page 29 Fbcomm11

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by frost 05.06.14 18:39

sofieellis wrote:New post on the Official Facebook page:

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
42 minutes ago
We would like to ask people to refrain from spreading rumours and speculation based on inaccurate press reporting. We are kept updated on the on-going work in Portugal and are encouraged by the progress.

Thank you for continuing to stand by us and supporting our efforts to get Madeleine home. 

Gerry and Kate

methinks the sight of so many people rubbing their sore backsides from sitting on the fence these past 7 years and then this week finally jumping off has contributed to the  statement above .

It smacks of desperation they know what people are saying they probably have umpteen computer screens on the go at once reading the likes of twitter , facebook , forums like this etc and as for the being kept up to date they are probably not much more aware of any facts as to what is going on in Portugal other than all the news reports they themselves will be watching . Yes they will be updated but it will more than likely be very basic they certainly wont be getting any fastracked results fedexed to them put it that way .

I would love to know how they will eventually justify the Thank you for continuing to stand by us and supporting our efforts to get Madeleine home .
frost

Activity : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 05.06.14 18:42

They really do believe babies left on their own at night is O.K! Unbelievable!!! IMO  what

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 05.06.14 18:45

Work also continued at the concealed shaft covered with corrugated iron sheeting that was discovered earlier in the week.
The concealed chamber, on the south-eastern tip of the search area, is believed to have been used previously by local children as a play area.
Local reports said “non-organic” items had been discovered close to the pit on Wednesday and is being subjected to forensic tests.

So not likely to do with Madeline

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-carry-out-3649912#ixzz33muQeTpF
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.14 18:51

Markus 2 wrote:Work also continued at the concealed shaft covered with corrugated iron sheeting that was discovered earlier in the week.
The concealed chamber, on the south-eastern tip of the search area, is believed to have been used previously by local children as a play area.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-carry-out-3649912#ixzz33muQeTpF
Well they're using cadaver dogs, that don't woof at every item left by playing children.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 05.06.14 18:53

Gillyspot wrote:
gbwales wrote:
Gillyspot wrote:Daffodil I don't have an answer to your question (sorry) but has anyone else noticed that the McCanns villa (moved to in July 2007) is only around 200m away from the "snail"?

Is there a link to an aerial photo with that marked up which you know of?
Can't do a screenshot at the moment but the McCanns' villa but here is a link showing their villa (at the right hand bottom of Rua Da Flores) & the "snail" is visible along with the scale.

https://www.google.pt/maps/place/8600-184+Luz/@37.0863174,-8.7363322,452m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0xd1b313e06bb3e13:0xef7864d9c488d609
OMG - their villa was only just across the road from the snail !  wow 

Sorry - taking me ages to catch up.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by DurhamGuy1967 05.06.14 18:55

MarcoG wrote:
Markus 2 wrote:Work also continued at the concealed shaft covered with corrugated iron sheeting that was discovered earlier in the week.

Well they're using cadaver dogs, that don't woof at every item left by playing children.
Has anyone seen or heard of any of the dogs giving a positive indication like we've seen Eddie/Keela in the searches of the flat and the Scenic?
DurhamGuy1967

Activity : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by CynicAl 05.06.14 18:58

candyfloss wrote:
CynicAl wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
noddy100 wrote:I agree. I think Smithman was Gerry
One person who shares your strong belief that there really was a 'Smithman' is of course D.C.I. Andy Redwood.

Indeed, he and the BBC spent a couple of million pounds (about £1 million each) to tell us just that - in a programme seen by 6.7 million people. He told the nation: Don't look for an abductor at 9.15pm, I've found that bloke. Look instead for someone seen by the Smiths who probably removed Madeleine from the apartment much nearer 10.00pm.

Without a shadow of a doubt, in promoting the 'Smithman' sighting so strongly (the McCanns having promoted him to a lesser extent already for the previous three years), Redwood does not for one nanosecond share the belief of many on here that Smithman was Gerry McCann. He thinks Smithman was the abductor.

(if, that is, he really believes in Smithman at all himself)
Hyperbole. 

You've not a clue what AR believes. For all you know he loathes GM and can't wait to arrest him personally if he gets the chance.

Any further posts on Smithman here will be deleted and not moved.  There is now a Smithman thread on which to discuss things.
Genuine apologies Candyfloss... I've been playing catchup on posts and these were obviously getting written while you were shouting at us. Very sorry airkiss
CynicAl

Activity : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus 2 05.06.14 18:58

MarcoG wrote:

True , but I wonder if they have woofed at all , if they did  they have some good evidence surely.
Markus 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.14 18:58

DurhamGuy1967 wrote:

Has anyone seen or heard of any of the dogs giving a positive indication like we've seen Eddie/Keela in the searches of the flat and the Scenic?
I wonder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top