The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations - Page 4 Mm11

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations - Page 4 Mm11

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations - Page 4 Regist10

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations

Post by ufercoffy 14.03.10 12:00

Hi Mike! kissykissy
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations

Post by Mgunnill 14.03.10 12:06

ufercoffy wrote:Hi Mike! kissykissy

Hi iffy

daft
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Activity : 82

http://www.mikegunnill.co.uk/Site/Menu.html

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 14.03.10 12:10

Aw, that's not very nice. bigshock
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 14.03.10 14:40

Mgunnill wrote:
kangdang wrote:
Mgunnill wrote:
kangdang wrote:
heresthetruth wrote:https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img37/3625/debsgunnill2.png

Above is a screen shot of Butler stateing MR GUNNILL WAS A NICE MAN, How do you feel being made a fool of Mr Bennet, you have written to the PCC on false information, namely you beleived what she told you, A good way forward would be to retract that complaint, Because the Sunday Express have the screen shots and its going to make you look stupid.

I'm wondering how duping good folk (i include myself here) makes Butler feel? IMO, TB has not been made to a look a fool, DB has shown her true colours..Kangdang shakes head in dismay....she is pitiful

I don't think it was Debbie Butler " duping good folk ", was it?

I think it was. DB was more than happy to share information on how you badgered her ex husband for details concerning her state of mental health, and how you expressed to him you needed to obtain an image which would portray her as a hard cow. Now don't even think about telling me that this info came from TB - it didn't - the very words came out of Butlers mouth during phone call with me. So, perhaps you have been duped too!

As mentioned before, your statement is incorrect, 1: " badgered her exhusband ". I called around and left my details ( mobile number and where I was from ) with his landlady. When he returned home he telephoned me and invited me back to the house. 2: Didn't mention anything about mental health and 3: did NOT mention anything about a " hard cow ".

I don't care where you got your information from, it is wrong. This has all been mentioned before of course many times, please check before you post incorrect comments.

If my information is wrong then you need to take it up with your new friend Butler. According to her she would never lie as her father is an ex cop - laugh I think your friendship is a match made in heaven, neither of you it seems can tell the truth.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 14.03.10 14:53

kangdang wrote:
Mgunnill wrote:
kangdang wrote:
Mgunnill wrote:
kangdang wrote:
heresthetruth wrote:https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img37/3625/debsgunnill2.png

Above is a screen shot of Butler stateing MR GUNNILL WAS A NICE MAN, How do you feel being made a fool of Mr Bennet, you have written to the PCC on false information, namely you beleived what she told you, A good way forward would be to retract that complaint, Because the Sunday Express have the screen shots and its going to make you look stupid.

I'm wondering how duping good folk (i include myself here) makes Butler feel? IMO, TB has not been made to a look a fool, DB has shown her true colours..Kangdang shakes head in dismay....she is pitiful

I don't think it was Debbie Butler " duping good folk ", was it?

I think it was. DB was more than happy to share information on how you badgered her ex husband for details concerning her state of mental health, and how you expressed to him you needed to obtain an image which would portray her as a hard cow. Now don't even think about telling me that this info came from TB - it didn't - the very words came out of Butlers mouth during phone call with me. So, perhaps you have been duped too!

As mentioned before, your statement is incorrect, 1: " badgered her exhusband ". I called around and left my details ( mobile number and where I was from ) with his landlady. When he returned home he telephoned me and invited me back to the house. 2: Didn't mention anything about mental health and 3: did NOT mention anything about a " hard cow ".

I don't care where you got your information from, it is wrong. This has all been mentioned before of course many times, please check before you post incorrect comments.

If my information is wrong then you need to take it up with your new friend Butler. According to her she would never lie as her father is an ex cop - laugh I think your friendship is a match made in heaven, neither of you it seems can tell the truth.

Your information is wrong as I think you already know. I think you are point scoring rather than asking a question. I am telling the truth, take it or leave it but it will not change.
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 14.03.10 19:53

Point scoring?? I'm not playing games Mike, i am simply making the point that both you and DB are deceitful.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow 14.03.10 20:51

Who knows who is telling the truth?Both seem convinced that they are from what I have read.
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 14.03.10 21:20

Yeah well, MG for starters makes up phoney email addresses to intercept others mail. DB on the other hand has embarked on a reveal all mission, giving away many names and personal details of those who have supported her in the past - all because they refused to take sides in the whole MF saga. Strikes me neither of them are capable of uprightness.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 14.03.10 21:38

kangdang wrote:Yeah well, MG for starters makes up phoney email addresses to intercept others mail. DB on the other hand has embarked on a reveal all mission, giving away many names and personal details of those who have supported her in the past - all because they refused to take sides in the whole MF saga. Strikes me neither of them are capable of uprightness.

There you go again, making things up!
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 14.03.10 21:48

No, there you go again Mike aka Debbie when the fancy takes - lying through your teeth again. I retained the email, thus i have details of the originating ip - it ties in with many of your other alias' ips (rest assured i have a list of many). But hey, you carry on kidding yourself because your not kidding anyone else, least of all me. Transparent as hell!
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 15.03.10 12:23

I very much doubt Jill would let DB in, posing as MikeGunnill.
And neither would Jatyk imo.
So why don't you post up that list?
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 15.03.10 12:28

Inyx wrote:I very much doubt Jill would let DB in, posing as MikeGunnill.

I was taking the micheal...Mike pretended to be DB, he set up a fake email address in her name, emailed a number of her contacts stating that her email addy had changed - this done to intercept her mail.

Those who would benefit from knowing the contents of Mike's IP list have the details, i have no intention of posting that list here.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 15.03.10 14:13

kangdang wrote:

I was taking the micheal...Mike pretended to be DB, he set up a fake email address in her name, emailed a number of her contacts stating that her email addy had changed - this done to intercept her mail.
Those who would benefit from knowing the contents of Mike's IP list have the details, i have no intention of posting that list here.

How did he have details of her "contacts" ? thinking
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Activity : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 15.03.10 15:23

Laffin Assasin wrote:
kangdang wrote:

LA: more the question, why would I want to do that?
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 15.03.10 16:02

Mischief?
Pascal
Pascal

Activity : 627

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 15.03.10 19:42

Laffin Assasin wrote:
kangdang wrote:

I daresay it was due to a number of people emailing Mike directly in support of DB when they heard the story she was spinning.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top