The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations - Page 3 Mm11

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations - Page 3 Mm11

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations - Page 3 Regist10

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations - Page 3 Empty Awful thought

Post by Tony Bennett 11.03.10 11:06

Ruby wrote:Dearie me Mike (if it really is you)...
Someone impersonating Mike Gunnill/Michael Sangerte/Peter Tarwin/Jason Peters/'petert'/JoMc?

Now that would be awful
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations

Post by bellatrix 11.03.10 13:05

More awful than selling a book that you had undertaken NOT to sell? I see.
bellatrix

Activity : 208

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations

Post by Mgunnill 11.03.10 13:29

Ruby wrote:Dearie me Mike (if it really is you) that smacks of the school playground... you're making a show of yourself mate.

Sorry I just lowered my standards to answer Ms Iffy. It will not happen again.
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Activity : 82

http://www.mikegunnill.co.uk/Site/Menu.html

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations - Page 3 Empty Also awful

Post by Tony Bennett 11.03.10 13:29

bellatrix wrote:More awful than selling a book that you had undertaken NOT to sell? I see.
Hmmm, as Mike Gunnill was effectively acting as Carter-Ruck's agent in this matter (remember he told us on another forum that he was 'acting under instructions') and immediately rushed the book gained by his 'Michael Sangerte' deception to Carter-Ruck, it would appear that Carter-Ruck was engaged on a deliberate entrapment operation.

That is, well, sort of...awful
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations - Page 3 Empty How low can we go?

Post by Tony Bennett 11.03.10 13:30

Mgunnill wrote:Sorry I just lowered my standards...
How low are they now then?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 11.03.10 13:32

Tony Bennett wrote:
bellatrix wrote:More awful than selling a book that you had undertaken NOT to sell? I see.
Hmmm, as Mike Gunnill was effectively acting as Carter-Ruck's agent in this matter (remember he told us on another forum that he was 'acting under instructions') and immediately rushed the book gained by his 'Michael Sangerte' deception to Carter-Ruck, it would appear that Carter-Ruck was engaged on a deliberate entrapment operation.

In your shadow world, show me proof or a link to back up your statement " effectively acting as Carter-Ruck's agent ".
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations - Page 3 Empty You ain't got nothing on me

Post by Tony Bennett 11.03.10 13:34

Mgunnill wrote:In your shadow world, show me proof or a link to back up your statement "effectively acting as Carter-Ruck's agent".
Just like thousands of crooks at thousands of police stations: "You ain't got nothing on me, you can't prove anything".
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 11.03.10 13:35

Tony Bennett wrote:
Mgunnill wrote:Sorry I just lowered my standards...
How low are they now then?

higher than yours by a kilometer.
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 11.03.10 13:36

Mgunnill wrote:In your shadow world...
Love it, Mr M Gunnill, Mr M Sangerte, Mr P Tarwin, Mr J Peters, 'petert', 'JoMc'...

Keep 'em coming
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 11.03.10 13:37

Mgunnill wrote:higher than yours by a kilometer.
You need to learn the correct spelling of these alien measurements:

kilometre
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations - Page 3 Empty Kill the kilometre

Post by Tony Bennett 11.03.10 13:38

Tony Bennett wrote:

kilometre

From metres to miles and yards...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FbEmqo_sA
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 11.03.10 15:13

[quote="Tony Bennett"]
Mgunnill wrote:In your shadow world, show me proof or a link to back up your statement " effectively acting as Carter-Ruck's agent "..

Take-2

as to the spelling lesson I used the American spelling which is part of my education.

The kilometre (American spelling: kilometer), symbol km[1] is a unit of length in the metric system, equal to one thousand metres.>

Wikipedia can of course be mis-used, some of the references are clearly wrong but it proves the point about the spelling at least.

Take-3?
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by bellatrix 11.03.10 15:16

Tony Bennett wrote:

You can spin it all you like but you broke an agreement and I havent seen you admitting you were wrong to do so.
bellatrix

Activity : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 11.03.10 17:40

Tony Bennett wrote:

kilometre

laugh laugh lol!
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Activity : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 11.03.10 18:35

Laffin Assasin wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

kilometre

laugh laugh lol!

You must have missed this

The kilometre (American spelling: kilometer), symbol km[1] is a unit of length in the metric system, equal to one thousand metres.>
Wikipedia can of course be mis-used, some of the references are clearly wrong but it proves the point about the spelling at least.

never mind
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 11.03.10 18:38

300 million Americans can't be wrong

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.03.10 18:39

Mgunnill wrote:
Laffin Assasin wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

kilometre

laugh laugh lol!

never mind

Perhaps we should stick with good old British miles eh big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 12.03.10 5:18

vaguely1 wrote:300 million Americans can't be wrong

Which do we prefer? Better stick to 'miles', no mis-spelt possible....unless you are miles away in another planet!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 12.03.10 6:44

Mgunnill wrote:
Laffin Assasin wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

kilometre

laugh laugh lol!

never mind

Gad dang , those crazy yanks, I have one as a brother in law. laugh
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Activity : 656

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX POLICE: Debbie Butler delays the investigation into her own allegations - Page 3 Empty Don't give 'em an inch

Post by Tony Bennett 12.03.10 12:12

candyfloss wrote:Perhaps we should stick with good old British miles eh
Don't give 'em an inch
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.03.10 12:28

Tony Bennett wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Perhaps we should stick with good old British miles eh
Don't give 'em an inch

laugh

What is the American spelling of inch laugh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 14.03.10 1:04

Mgunnill wrote:
kangdang wrote:
heresthetruth wrote:https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img37/3625/debsgunnill2.png

Above is a screen shot of Butler stateing MR GUNNILL WAS A NICE MAN, How do you feel being made a fool of Mr Bennet, you have written to the PCC on false information, namely you beleived what she told you, A good way forward would be to retract that complaint, Because the Sunday Express have the screen shots and its going to make you look stupid.

I'm wondering how duping good folk (i include myself here) makes Butler feel? IMO, TB has not been made to a look a fool, DB has shown her true colours..Kangdang shakes head in dismay....she is pitiful

I don't think it was Debbie Butler " duping good folk ", was it?

I think it was. DB was more than happy to share information on how you badgered her ex husband for details concerning her state of mental health, and how you expressed to him you needed to obtain an image which would portray her as a hard cow. Now don't even think about telling me that this info came from TB - it didn't - the very words came out of Butlers mouth during phone call with me. So, perhaps you have been duped too!
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 14.03.10 1:05

Tony Bennett wrote:
Ruby wrote:Dearie me Mike (if it really is you)...
Someone impersonating Mike Gunnill/Michael Sangerte/Peter Tarwin/Jason Peters/'petert'/JoMc?

Now that would be awful

you forgot 'fedup' and 'stillfedup'
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 14.03.10 10:54

kangdang wrote:
Mgunnill wrote:
kangdang wrote:

Above is a screen shot of Butler stateing MR GUNNILL WAS A NICE MAN, How do you feel being made a fool of Mr Bennet, you have written to the PCC on false information, namely you beleived what she told you, A good way forward would be to retract that complaint, Because the Sunday Express have the screen shots and its going to make you look stupid.

I'm wondering how duping good folk (i include myself here) makes Butler feel? IMO, TB has not been made to a look a fool, DB has shown her true colours..Kangdang shakes head in dismay....she is pitiful

I think it was. DB was more than happy to share information on how you badgered her ex husband for details concerning her state of mental health, and how you expressed to him you needed to obtain an image which would portray her as a hard cow. Now don't even think about telling me that this info came from TB - it didn't - the very words came out of Butlers mouth during phone call with me. So, perhaps you have been duped too!

That was my take on it too.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 14.03.10 10:58

kangdang wrote:
Mgunnill wrote:
kangdang wrote:

As mentioned before, your statement is incorrect, 1: " badgered her exhusband ". I called around and left my details ( mobile number and where I was from ) with his landlady. When he returned home he telephoned me and invited me back to the house. 2: Didn't mention anything about mental health and 3: did NOT mention anything about a " hard cow ".

I don't care where you got your information from, it is wrong. This has all been mentioned before of course many times, please check before you post incorrect comments.
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top