The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns on ITV - Lorraine- Thursday 1 May 2014 - Page 2 Mm11

McCanns on ITV - Lorraine- Thursday 1 May 2014 - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns on ITV - Lorraine- Thursday 1 May 2014 - Page 2 Mm11

McCanns on ITV - Lorraine- Thursday 1 May 2014 - Page 2 Regist10

McCanns on ITV - Lorraine- Thursday 1 May 2014

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns on ITV - Lorraine- Thursday 1 May 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns on ITV - Lorraine- Thursday 1 May 2014

Post by joyce1938 01.05.14 10:52

I really felt they looked totally relaxed ,made me feel what ever did happen  to child ,they just seemed to have come to tems with it and sort of content,didnt seem to come over as nervous or angry etc . First I have ever watched completely.he didn't seem to have a worry at all .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

McCanns on ITV - Lorraine- Thursday 1 May 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns on ITV - Lorraine- Thursday 1 May 2014

Post by Cristobell 01.05.14 10:54

russiandoll wrote:It is on the ITV plus 1 channel at 9.30.

eta  : although I stated that I did not find the mentioning by Gerry of the demands on them of work and 3 under-4s prior to their holiday, having thought about it a little that was taking it at face value,  and I was in hindsight speaking for an average viewer which I am not.

For anyone who suspects that sedation played a part in this holiday, Gerry's words , not taken at face value, lend weight to the theory that one or both of these parents, knowing that children would be excited and unsettled by the change of scene, decided that they needed R and R and that a child / children must for everyone's happiness, sleep soundly and not wake up.

If times had been exhausting and tense and had not long settled, it is reasonable to want that to continue and not revert back to exhaustion which might then continue after you returned home, back to square one ?
Having 3 toddlers can't be anything but stressful, and i've never bought into the theory that all three little angels sat quietly reading books while their mum showered, and then went straight to sleep when their heads hit the pillow - it sounds like a parallel universe and doesn't apply to any toddlers I have ever known.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 01.05.14 11:01

joyce1938 wrote:I really felt they looked totally relaxed ,made me feel what ever did happen  to child ,they just seemed to have come to tems with it and sort of content,didnt seem to come over as nervous or angry etc . First I have ever watched completely.he didn't seem to have a worry at all .joyce1938

KM seemed to have a problem looking directly at LK.  She spent the first 5 minutes of the interview staring at Gerry and made little eye contact with LK, occasionally she looked at her for a minute or two.  I wonder if LK had told her about the emails sent by one of the members on this forum asking LK to bring up the subject of Eddie and Keela (I can't remember what the other questions were).

There could have been other emails asking questions sent by other people who aren't even on forums.  I wonder if LK just dismisses all the awkward questions about the McCanns as she's too interested in keeping her highly paid job, she can't be that ignorant surely that all the questions are made up for fun by disgruntled "McCann haters" (or she perceives that people who ask questions are McCann haters).

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 01.05.14 11:03

Bellisa wrote:Thanks Newington,couldn't get that station on my tv .

Don't knock it, Bellisa.
diatribe

Activity : 608

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 01.05.14 11:07

joyce1938 wrote: First I have ever watched completely.he didn't seem to have a worry at all .joyce1938

That's because he's had an NFA letter from the CPS.
diatribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 01.05.14 11:12

joyce1938 wrote:I really felt they looked totally relaxed ,made me feel what ever did happen  to child ,they just seemed to have come to tems with it and sort of content,didnt seem to come over as nervous or angry etc . First I have ever watched completely.he didn't seem to have a worry at all .joyce1938
Hi Joyce, Oooh, not sure I agree, I think Kate still looks like a deer caught in the headlights, she is possibly only one or two steps away from being a gibbering heap. and I doubt she could have done the interview without Gerry sitting beside her.  

She is playing hard on the victim status, her voice and her expressions scream, I'm the victim here, where is your sympathy, you bastards.  She did her usual trick of beginning a sentence, then sighing and leaving the listener to fill in the gaps.  

I agree, Gerry is a cold fish, seemed very calm and resigned.  His role this morning I think, was to keep Ambassador Kate calm and lucid.  As someone said earlier in the thread, Lorraine's links to Missing People, probably plays a part in their numerous interviews, especially with herself, and she did of course bring up their charity work and their runs, though neither one of them mentioned anything they have planned.

Gerry's mention of their reaching the end of a stressful period with the 3 tots, was a new revelation, and as he never says anything without a reason, I wonder if this will be used for sympathy in the event someone in authority has the guts to stand up and say there was no abduction.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 01.05.14 11:19

Didn't see it joyce1938 but IIRC did they not at the 6th anniversary interviews say that they had moved on a new life? 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2319228/Madeline-McCann-A-tearful-emotional-Gerry-Kate-mark-sixth-anniversary-daughters-disappearance.html

McCann said:

'It's just about keeping looking, find out what's happened to Madeleine and hopefully finding those responsible.'
His wife said the Met Police seemed 'more determined than ever'.
The couple said although they struggled with various occasions, including Madeleine's birthday, they were coping with her absence.
'Probably the last couple of years it's been a new normality,' said Mr McCann. 

'We have adapted to our situation.
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.05.14 11:23

Cristobell wrote:

"Gerry's mention of their reaching the end of a stressful period with the 3 tots, was a new revelation, and as he never says anything without a reason...",
-------------------------------------------

DP: "Cheer up Gerry, we're on holiday"

GM:"Fuck off, I'm not here to enjoy myself."
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.05.14 12:24

Ok they are quietly spoken, and they take it at a slow pace, which can suggest inner calm. I thought Kate however still looked very nervous and her breathing is visible and quite quick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis 01.05.14 12:56

There are some very interesting comments on the Lorraine facebook page. I don't how long they will be there until they are whooshed though. 

I wonder if Lorraine or any of the team will actually read them.
sofieellis

Activity : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 01.05.14 13:29

I think they were trying to seem like a loving couple. There was the clip of her hugging him after a run and him saying he got his strength from her. Weirdly her arm was stretched out as it used to be in earlier interviews when she had her hand practically in his groin...but they weren't actually even holding hands here.
I agree there was something odd about him saying things had been difficult while she said it was the happiest time ever.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

McCanns on ITV - Lorraine- Thursday 1 May 2014 - Page 2 Empty Chile Rescue Alert

Post by PeterMac 01.05.14 13:36

The scheme the Mccanns want everyone to sign up to is similar to AMBER

It requires FOUR elements
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_abduction_alert_system
There are four key criteria in the UK's system to be met before a Child Rescue Alert is issued:

1 The child is apparently under 18 years old.
2 There is a reasonable belief that the child has been kidnapped or abducted.
3 There is reasonable belief that the child is in imminent danger of serious harm or death, and
4 There is sufficient information available to enable the public to assist police in locating the child.

So even if the Madeleine scenario had taken place in the UK this WOULD NOT AND COULD NOT be implemented
since 2, 3 and 4 do not apply.

Let us spell it out for the McCanns and the Press

2 There is NO reasonable belief that the child has been kidnapped or abducted.
3 There is NO reasonable belief that the child is in imminent danger of serious harm or death, (the parents maintained and still maintain that there is no evidence that she has come to harm )and
4 There is A TOTAL LACK OF ANY sufficient information available to enable the public to assist police in locating the child.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

McCanns on ITV - Lorraine- Thursday 1 May 2014 - Page 2 Empty McConns on tv

Post by mariola 01.05.14 13:41

One weekend ,a few years ago in her native Scotland,Lorraine Kelly was all over the news and football phone- ins.She had expressed , ad nauseum ,her outrage at what she saw as the unfairness of a couple of refereeing decisions that went against her team ,Dundee United.
She is now the chief cheerleader and master of ceremony in one of the true great injustices of this or any other era.She has a long way to fall.
mariola

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.05.14 13:45

sofieellis wrote:There are some very interesting comments on the Lorraine facebook page. I don't how long they will be there until they are whooshed though. 

I wonder if Lorraine or any of the team will actually read them.

65 MILLION people in UK and this 'fairy tale' on Lorraines FB Page ONLY gets a whole 190 'likes'?

Hardly the VAST MAJORITY of people in the UK 'supporting' the McCanns, is it?

As KM once 'said'!

https://www.facebook.com/LorraineITV

i've 'saved' most of the 'comments'

Here's just one: "would the McCanns have left a million pound piece of jewellery in their unlocked apartment when they went to the tapas restaurant, out of sight, every night, perhaps Madeleine wasn't 'worth' a million pounds, to them?"
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.05.14 14:14

jeanmonroe wrote:

Here's just one: "would the McCanns have left a million pound piece of jewellery in their unlocked apartment when they went to the tapas restaurant, out of sight, every night, perhaps Madeleine wasn't 'worth' a million pounds, to them?"
Madeleine WAS worth several Million pounds to them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCanns on ITV - Lorraine- Thursday 1 May 2014 - Page 2 Empty Comments before they are whooshed

Post by PeterMac 01.05.14 14:33

She has really opened up a can of worms by allowing any comments at all.
Tony Hilton they have too keep it as a missing child if not then they would be a murder inquire

Carol Page Rita - look up NSPCC and government guidelines about leaving young children alone - they are there for a reason. It is not only to do with possible abduction but with accidents to children etc. And doctors must have known these. Shiela - "He who rides a tiger is afraid to dismount" - old Chinese proverb

Wendy Nibloe Sorry they left kids sedated every night so they could party. No charges have been brought against them. That's criminal. Why take kids on holiday if you don't want them with you. Question is why they not been prosecuted for it. If it was any other normal people. Single parent. She been blasted. Sad for Madeline feel sorry for kids at home hope Madeline found and the truth will come out

Sara Parker Gerry & Kate are paying the ultimate price of leaving their daughter and they know that. Let them get on with trying to find her/whats happened to her. Irrelevant of what you think they should/shouldn't have done, they're living without their daughter and are not giving up until they have answers. Still hoping & praying for The McCanns. Keep on searching xxxx

Karen Miller wendy where is the proof they sedated the kids?

Helen Fraser has anyone stopped to think no one has the right to take someone elses child. lets remember there's thousands of missing children out there through no fault of there own.

Kat Kattz if the McCans go by the story they say is what happened then why leave 3 children alone at night while you go out for a meal.... bad parenting sick of seeing them

Karen Miller because I have read the files and no mention of them sedating the kids in them

Rosemary Francis Here we go again. I don't know how they have the nerve to speak.

Michelle Lawson Karen Miller, in an interview once they admitted they sedated them as they had trouble sleeping. This is shocking. And also another reason why they are neglectful parents. If your kids have trouble sleeping why leave them. Why leave them to party anyway. It's all disgraceful

Vera Broughton Shiela Seymour. The reason they keep it in the public eye is because they can't stand being thought of as guilty even if it is just of being neglectful of their kids. Egotistical people are like that. A lot of people who have committed crimes continue to appeal to the public because then it looks like they are innocent. Madeleine will eventually get justice and the parents will pay.

Hayley Weale They shud be done for waisting police time !! They over drugged her to keep her a sleep so they cud dine with friends they went bak to check her and she was dead ... they av disposed of the body

Patricia O'brien They never get asked why she was left alone kids should never be left alone

Lynne Liversedge Yes it is very sad that this little girl went missing, but at the end of the day whenever we went on holiday our little girl was never left alone, it was her holiday as well as ours, so she was allowed to stay up late and if she was ill we stayed with her. The McCanns left the children, yet still get all this TV coverage, what about the poor Needhams whose little boy Ben went missing all those years ago in Greece, they never got all this coverage, and he wastn`t left alone.

Heather Payne Guilty of neglect if nothing else. Sick of the sight of their smug faces. Poor girl

Jennifer Targhi I would like to know where my comment has gone. Am I not allowed to direct people to the official files? That says a lot in my opinion.

Hayley Weale Of course they gonna wanna stay in the public eye cos that way it looks like they are innocent !!! Y only take madeline the twins was in the same room ...
Jodie Hall when asked if they'd do a lie detector to prove they had no part In her disappearance they said they would, yet they never have. There's too many umanswered questions with them.

Margaret Wallace I am praying that Madeleine WILL be found alive one day very soon , her parents gave suffered enough for one mistake that they will never be able to forget. Thank God that He cares for His children, young ones and older ones! Miracles do happen & that's what I am praying for!

Karen Miller michelle lawson do you have a link to that interview? if not thats pure hearsay and if your going to send link to daily star dont bother
about an hour ago · Like

Linda Kent as Gerry said himself "nothing valuable was taken"

Carol Page How often does one have to say it, Margaret Wallace? - not ONE mistake - every night. And not a "mistake" - a deliberate decision. And a wrong decision never acknowledged. If they acknowledged their fault in this and said other parents should not do the same there would be a lot more sympathy

Emma Shaw that's my line of thinkin 2 ^^^
about an hour ago · Like

Brendan Phipps No Toni Mcewan. That is what most peopke conclude once they have read the official files.The problem is getting their existence out there so people can make up their own minds instead of believeing the spin in the papers.

Karen Miller if lie detectors worked conclusively there would be no need for judge and jury lol imagine how easy that would be! fact is they don't work conclusively. ppl been watchimg too much Jeremy lol
about an hour ago · Like

Jennifer Targhi There was no neglect. It's a fairy story.

Julie Folley ok so they made a mistake, but by god are they paying the price, dont you think they live with that every hour of every day, you ignorant people who think they killed her, dont you think if that was the case, they`ed want the news to stop trying to find her, not keeping campaining to look for her.

Fay Lewis This is what I think happened;

Jennifer Targhi Read the official PJ files! They have never been made public in this country and there is a reason for that. We are not allowed to post them on here but google it and learn the truth! Waiting for this to be whooshed.

Bev Jfm Clarke This thread has been so heavily moderated in favour of the parents it's a joke. Read the files. Read the gaspar statement, read the Smith statements, look at the findings of the blood and cadaver dogs. The truth is out there, Lorraine just doesn't want you to read it.

Alison Henderson Should of been charged with neglect anyone else would have

Linda Kent wooshing away our comments doesnt stop the truth

Elizabeth Chamberlain The only person who has suffered in this whole sorry mess is Madeline, the resort where they were staying had a FREE baby-sitting service, so in my eye's they deliberately put there children at risk and in this country this would result in neglect, and would have resulted in court matter's shame on you both

Sharon Thorpe God blees you and your children

Bev Jfm Clarke Gaspar, Smith, Eddie and keela.

Bev Jfm Clarke 48 unanswered questions.

William Darren Nichol They are the murderers !!! Disgusting parental behaviour n they sit there smiling joke !!!!! And now millionaires tut tut tut !!! Shouldn't be allowed to be parents I wouldn't trust them with my dog

Karen Miller iv read the pj files and there is no evidence to convict the parents in the involvement of their daughters disappearance. I have also read amarals book, the detective that was taken off the case, but after learning he had convictions for fraud and perjury his book took on a whole new meaning.

Catrina Clune Earned alot of money off the story any one else would have gone to prison for neglect

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.05.14 14:42

Andrew77R wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:

Madeleine WAS worth several Million pounds to them.

No, she wasn't, not when she was alive !
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 01.05.14 14:47

The Mcs were asked about SY investigation. I note they made no ref to Tannerman, still on their site, nor to this guy below [ courtesy of twitter].

McCanns on ITV - Lorraine- Thursday 1 May 2014 - Page 2 BmanfX5IYAAA60f

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 01.05.14 14:48

PeterMac wrote:
She has really opened up a can of worms by allowing any comments at all.

REPLY: As far as I can see, the FB page is being moderated as we go along. Comments criticising the parents for their neglect are allowed, but when posters refer to the PJ files, it seems that someone is busy deleting those references

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 01.05.14 14:50

The interview can be seen here:

https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/lorraine/01-05-2014

Here's a transcript. What I'm unsure of, or couldn't understand is in brackets. Feel free to correct.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Transcript – ITV / Lorraine interview with Gerry and Kate McCann,

1st May 2014

Lorraine: Well, Ka.., Gerry and Kate McCann are joining me now. Thank you for, for coming. I can’t believe that it’s 7 years. Erm, what, what’s the latest, what do we know, what’s going on in the investigation?

Gerry: Well I think, erm, well the progress erm with the Met Investigative Review is been really quite impressive and erm you know one of the things we were asking for is for all the information to be reviewed and we’ve had the updates on Crimewatch and fresh appeals and literally erm senior detectives told us that hundreds of people have come forward and what they’ve identified now is that there has been a whole series of crimes against young children, British families erm in the Algarve  erm by people breaking into apartments and erm you know they’re potentially linked. Erm, and that’s really important information obviously so we’d we’d really like to thank all those people which came forward. We know that for the families that could be really difficult erm for children who’d been traumatised and many of these cases go back years so we really like to thank them, but it’s really building up a picture of what was going on in and around Praia da Luz erm immediately preceding and after Madeleine’d been taken so we’re really encouraged by it.

Lorraine: But we’re 7 years on, you know, 7 years on and you’re talking about people coming forward in very very tough circumstances and that’s hard for you to imagine that anything like that may have happened to your wee girl. That’s, that’s the thing, it’s kind of, it’s a difficult one, isn’t it?

Gerry: Yeah, I mean obviously, you know,  (L???ing) when Madeleine was first taken that was the only thing we could think about and that was the hardest by far erm but there are different scenarios and we’ve seen a whole load of cases of children being recovered after a long time, erm being abducted and held and obviously Madeleine was very young so erm

Kate: Of course, you don’t know that any of these cases are linked to each other or to Madeleine but I think it’s common sense really that you, something like that stands out and needs to be investigated.

Lorraine: (???????????)

Gerry: I think for me the key thing is, even though it’s 7 years on that there is lots and lots of things that still need investigated and lines of enquiry that need followed and I suppose why we know that there is lines of enquiries that haven’t been bottomed out then we just want to get on with it and get it done, and you know, it doesn’t matter so much how long it takes, we just got to get it done.

Lorraine: Where do you two get your strength though to keep going? Cause it’s remarkable.

Gerry: I get mine from Kate obviously.

Lorraine: Do you both, do you (???????????) one and other?

Kate: I think from each other, from our children, from our family and friends you know.

Gerry: And the support, we’ve had unbelievable support erm not just those who are close to us, but public support has been amazing.

Kate: And that’s ungoing, you know, which as you say, 7 years down the line is quite incredible.

Lorraine: Cause when you think about it, this time 7 years ago you were on holiday, it was a normal family holiday and is it tough to remain (where ?) a time before Madeleine was taken, is it difficult to, to remember those days, you know when, when things were so very different.

Kate:  Well, even last week, say for example the 27th of April, I was thinking this time 7 years ago, you know, everything was as great as it could ever be, you know, it’s

Gerry: I think for us our life is defined by pre and post abduction, erm unfortunately erm leading up to Portugal, having had 3 very young children and had a, you know tough 2, 3 years just full on and working etc.  And we were just coming through that and, erm (how do you say that?????), and life seemed good, really good erm and it’s different now because Sean and Amelie are 9, erm they’re really good kids, really happy and they bring us a tremendous amount of joy erm so it’s very much we were a family of 5 and now we’re functioning as a family of 4.

Kate: I think the hard thing though is maybe people think it’s 7 years down the line, I guess you, and we have adapted but still weeks and months rolling by is still incredibly significant for us so whether Madeleine had been found, you know, after a week, after 6 months, you know whether it’s, you know 7 years and 1 week, that is better than 10 years or whatever, so it’s really significant. So for us we want the progress that’s been made by the Met to continue I guess on the ground in Portugal and you know, I guess, in truth we’d like them to work as a, you know together as a eh

Lorraine: (????) That would be good if that happened this time.

Kate: You know, we want, ideally, a joint investigation team so the work can be streamlined, bureaucra.., bureaucracy is reduced and eh progress can be made much quicker, because time rolling on for us is still painful and living in a limbo of not knowing is horrible for all our family.

Lorraine: Cause she’s still very very much part of your life, she’s very much part of the twins, you know, if they presumably talk about their big sister, and you, you all talk about her, you keep her there as part of your family.

Gerry: Yeah, (you know?) completely, erm I think it does get harder as time goes on, but very much so, you know, surrounded by photographs, they know that we’re here today, the usual, you know that the police are investigating, erm so we keep them as as informed as we can.

Lorraine: and also you two do an awful lot of work as well, a lot of running, a lot of running and a lot of fundraising for Missing People . Does, does that help you in some way, is that a positive thing for you to do?

Kate: Well, it is, I mean sure everybody can understand whenever something terrible happens you wanna believe that some good can come out of it and I believe obviously since Madeleine was taken, you know, the, the Charity’s work and all other families who have missing children there has been some benefit because of the publicity and the awareness and if we can help in some way with that there has to be some good that’s come out of it.

Gerry: Yeah, you’ve got to I think, try and channel it. We’ve obviously had a huge amount of publicity around Madeleine and trying to channel that into effective change and obviously there is the revamped Child Rescue Alert which Kate has been involved with promoting erm and other things obviously throughout Europe in trying to get a more homogonous response to child abduction across the European Union, particularly when the, we’ve got open borders. It’s really important that there’s cooperation between Police Forces and this is a bit like coming back to what we’re trying to facilitate at the minute between the Met and the Portuguese Police that normally you only get cooperation for very serious crimes,  drug trafficking and things but child abduction is a serious crime and we really want that, those types of strategies that would be used to counter terrorism and drug trafficking etc. are put in for human trafficking and and other crimes against children.

Lorraine: You think there’ll ever be a time where you just think to yourselves, you know what we’ve done enough, we can’t do it any more and and and give up. You think that would ever happen.

Kate: Well, no, and I don’t think any parents would really because if we haven’t found Madeleine or if we haven’t found what’s happened then we haven’t done enough, there’s still work to be done. I mean obviously our workload has been reduced or changed you know hugely since the erm the Met came onboard and that certainly made our lives a lot easier and great progress has been made to date.

Lorraine: That’s good. Thank you both, thank you both very much indeed and we wish you all the very best (????) I know Saturday, Saturday will be tough for you, Saturday will be tough. Thank you.

Kate: Thank you

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks Russiandoll, have amended it.
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 01.05.14 15:02

quote  preimposed abduction   : Gerry said pre- and post -abduction.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.05.14 15:15

Does anyone understand what Gerry means with: "I think for us our life is defined by preimposed abduction ...."?
------------------------------------

I'll phone Andy at Operation Strange, he's bound to know what it 'means' he being the sharpest pencil on the desk.

"You see, you are adapting Mr Gerry... you're adapting your version".

"You're trying but it's not working, Mr Pistorius Gerry. You version is so improbable. Tell the truth! Mr Gerry."
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 01.05.14 15:24

russiandoll wrote:quote  preimposed abduction   : Gerry said pre- and post -abduction.

Thanks RussianDoll. Have amended it.  roses
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 01.05.14 15:31

russiandoll wrote:The Mcs were asked about SY investigation. I note they made no ref to Tannerman, still on their site, nor to this guy below [ courtesy of twitter].

McCanns on ITV - Lorraine- Thursday 1 May 2014 - Page 2 BmanfX5IYAAA60f

That looks like different sides of the same coin, Russian big grin
diatribe

Back to top Go down

McCanns on ITV - Lorraine- Thursday 1 May 2014 - Page 2 Empty GA book on Lorraine's FB!

Post by Judex 01.05.14 16:00

This link (below) to GA's book has now been on Lorraine's FB comments for a whole hour, along with many more hostile or sceptical comments.

Remember, this is the 'libellous' book that stopped the search.....

Have they at last given up trying to "whoosh" reality?

Natalie Charlesworth http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.co.uk/.../maddie-truth-of...
McCanns on ITV - Lorraine- Thursday 1 May 2014 - Page 2 Safe_image.php?d=AQCNdzQcGXRLEbFy&w=154&h=154&url=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F_KhZ4nHMJkUA%2FS0tUKD9R7_I%2FAAAAAAAABKk%2FJRvR-Agd9kc%2Fs320%2FVerdade
Anna Andress: Maddie: The Truth Of The Lie
frommybigdesk.blogspot.com
"Maddie: The Truth of the Lie" by Gonçalo Amaral in English http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.co.uk/2010/01/maddie-truth-of-lie.html
57 minutes ago · Unlike · 1
Judex

Activity : 175

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top