The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

‘Please help Luz’ plea as Madeleine circus descends on village again - Portugal Resident - Page 2 Mm11

‘Please help Luz’ plea as Madeleine circus descends on village again - Portugal Resident - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

‘Please help Luz’ plea as Madeleine circus descends on village again - Portugal Resident - Page 2 Mm11

‘Please help Luz’ plea as Madeleine circus descends on village again - Portugal Resident - Page 2 Regist10

‘Please help Luz’ plea as Madeleine circus descends on village again - Portugal Resident

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

‘Please help Luz’ plea as Madeleine circus descends on village again - Portugal Resident - Page 2 Empty Re: ‘Please help Luz’ plea as Madeleine circus descends on village again - Portugal Resident

Post by PeterMac 01.04.14 16:03

ultimaThule wrote:
Could it be the McCanns have reverted to atheism as their pact with the devils has failed to deliver all they wished for?
But as Dr Faustus discovered, a pact with the Devil one day has to be re-paid. And there is no way out.
They have had their 7 years of freedom, wealth beyond the Dreams of Avarice, their Fame, meetings with the great and the Good,
people hanging on their every word
and now it may be that their time of reckoning is coming.
And they know it.

Earth, gape! O no, it will not harbor me.
You stars that reigned at my nativity,
Whose influence hath allotted death and hell,
Now draw up Gerry like a foggy mist
Into the entrails of yon labouring cloud,
That when you vomit forth into the air
My limbs may issue from your smoky mouths,
So that my soul may but ascend to heaven.
. . .
O God, if thou wilt not have mercy on my soul,
. . .
Let Gerry live in hell a thousand years,
A hundred thousand, and at last be saved.
. . .
Cursed be the parents that engendered me:
No, Gerry, curse thy self, curse Lucifer,
That hath deprived thee of the joys of heaven.
. . .
My God, my God, look not so fierce on me!
. . .
Ugly hell gape not! Come not, Lucifer!
I’ll burn my books—ah, Mephistophilis!
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

‘Please help Luz’ plea as Madeleine circus descends on village again - Portugal Resident - Page 2 Empty Re: ‘Please help Luz’ plea as Madeleine circus descends on village again - Portugal Resident

Post by ultimaThule 01.04.14 16:26

If the wee one and his spouse were to live in hell for a thousand years x 1000 I very much doubt it would lead 'at last' to their salvation, PeterMac, and there's little to be gained for either of them in cursing the light bringer for that inherent darkness in their souls which they chose to make manifest and unleash on an unsuspecting world in defiance of all that is holy in the parent/child relationship.

When considering the McCanns, both as individuals and as a couple, it occurs to me that I can effortlessly exceed even Gerry's legendary contempt for others.  yes
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwarya 01.04.14 19:12

columbostogeys wrote:
The McCanns have ruined their village. Who would want to go there or buy an apartment or even holiday there, with all this stuff in the press. Its nearly every day.

IF I was the residents I would get together and think about suing the McCanns because of their neglectful behaviour, it has bought a bad light to their lovely quiet village.

I love going there, I go every year now having seen it for the first time as a backdrop to the Kate 'n Gerry Show and thought how lovely it looked.

It is a fab place, the people are lovely and friendly, there is a great supermarket and restaurants and bars, and lovely apartments to rent.  What's not
to like?

The only thing that has ever disappointed me is that during our last visit the media were there interviewing people and we kept missing them.
I would have loved to have my twopenceworth about what I think went on in May 2007.

Mind you, not a bad idea to sue the McCanns........
Ashwarya
Ashwarya

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 01.04.14 19:57

columbostogeys wrote:
Cristobell wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
mowgli wrote:I feel for you.It is a disgrace that PDL is being painted in this way. Surely someone will put an end to these falsehoods.
DCI Redwood has it in his power to stop the charade.
The McCanns can NEVER allow it to stop
DCI Redwood really does need to call time on this whole shebang as SY are being made to look very foolish indeed by the former arquidoes.  For over 3 years they have been reviewing/investigating this case without any sign whatsoever of the McCanns' mysterious abductor and plenty of evidence to show that Madeleine died in the apartment.  The first 'lowly' Portuguese police who arrived at the scene knew that it was a staged abduction, and as you said in another post Peter, even a cursory glance at the facts makes it clear that an abduction simply wasn't possible in the circumstances described by the McCannns and their friends.  SY haven't stormed in and cleared up the mess left by the PJ as we were led to believe, 3 years on, it appears they are still chasing the same absurd theories put forward by the former suspects who have controlled and directed the media and police investigations into the disappearance of their daughter from day 1.  Someone really needs to have the political courage to tell the McCanns their time is up.

I really do feel for the people of PDL, the village has been accused of harbouring criminals who worked at the Ocean Club and perverts of every persuasion in their midst.  On the plus side, 7 years on with no sign of an abductor, I doubt anyone outside of TM believes the McCanns anymore and the people of the Village, like Goncalo Amaral, will be completely exonerated.
The McCanns have ruined their village. Who would want to go there or buy an apartment or even holiday there, with all this stuff in the press. Its nearly every day.

IF I was the residents I would get together and think about suing the McCanns because of their neglectful behaviour, it has bought a bad light to their lovely quiet village.
The residents of Luz stood shoulder to shoulder with the McCs in their hour of need despite the fact that many had serious misgivings about the entire affair from the start, but nonetheless the pair ensured that this lovely, friendly place was vilified at every opportunity.  Couples were divided on the subject of negligence or other guilt, yet the prevailing attitude in summer 2007 was that here was a British couple who needed help and support, and both were given unstintingly.  Many will have contributed finacially to "the fund" and/or given up their time to help in any way, believing that it would assist in helping locate the missing little one.  There was quite literally an outpouring of sympathy and support.

None would have forseen that salacious stories would be dredged up by the press year in, year out relentlessly.  Few will have any idea that the couple themselves have any involvement in feeding much of the lurid material to the ever willing media.  Bravo to the woman who suggested the media talk to the McCs about neglectful behaviour leading to tragic results and although this is one article which will never be syndicated, PDL and Algarve residents may be able to take some heart from the fact that this opinion has, at long last, made its way on to the printed page.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverspeed 01.04.14 21:09

So now we have  Homeless Man, Turban Man and Well Known Gay Man. Which one will be splashed all over the papers first I wonder?
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 01.04.14 21:41

And more importantly( to me anyhow) is how many newspapers and tv will cover it..Imo this anniversary will give us an indication has to just how popular the duo still are..Having said that of course no doubt we will see there PR out in full force all starting from the 29th April imo..
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.04.14 22:27

Cristobell wrote:
Thanks for posting Doug, but it just occurred to me, why are the press gathering in PDL?  We are a few weeks away from the 7th anniversay.

Hmm, indeed it is. More than a month and Easter to get through yet. When do the vultures usually start to hover? Does this bode 'other' news is imminent?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 01.04.14 23:30

PeterMac wrote:
mowgli wrote:I feel for you.It is a disgrace that PDL is being painted in this way. Surely someone will put an end to these falsehoods.
DCI Redwood has it in his power to stop the charade.
The McCanns can NEVER allow it to stop

Indeed he has.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 01.04.14 23:52

If there is this strength of feeling in Luz I think it's time they organised themselves into an effective protest group. For a start, they could usefully send a letter and petition outlining their grievances to David Cameron, Hogan-Howe, Andy Redwood, Theresa May, and William Hague. Copies to their own government.

I would imagine Luz residents would be within their rights,to make representations to the court of  Human Rights regarding defamation and harassment. Certainly, they should make a formal complaint to the EU for malicious articles got up by the British press which constitute harassment of one member state by another. This continual  trotting out of endless suspects is like some Goebels-inspired propaganda campaign, and ugly in its racial undertones. Something needs to be done about that.

Deliberate and sustained damage to the local economy is becoming a serious matter. The failure of the British police to  co-operate with the Portuguese investigation in the early stages has led to untold problems. The subsequent bending of material facts in the recent CW reconstructions that were hawked around foreign TV stations is a national disgrace. Denying the Portuguese broadcasting rights, the very country in which the crime took place, is incomprehensible.

Her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Constabulary, Tom Winsor has warned in a major report yesterday: PUBLIC TRUST IN THE POLICE HAS BEEN SEVERELY SHAKEN BY RECENT CORRUPTION SCANDALS.  

How bad do things have to get? Why is the evidence being ignored. Particularly that of the dogs and the conflicting statements by the T9.

One thing is crystal clear, this case is never going away. The McCanns have created a nightmare world in which they will struggle to exist for the rest of their lives. But no more innocent people should suffer continued fallout from this pair. It would be marvellous if Luz residents established grounds to sue them.

This grotesque charade is being allowed to continue by someone. Somebody in authority can stop this nonsense tomorrow. Otherwise people all over Europe, thanks to CW and the British press, may think they and their families are going to be unsafe in resorts and villas near PdL and will stay away. Make no mistake, once you have disrupted the rolling programme of return trade/repeat bookings things can spiral downwards very fast in a holiday area. Don't underestimate the long term damage this can cause. I watched the CW update programme again tonight and Andy Redwood had the Algarve map up with Carveoiro, Lagos and Luz all marked up in large print as areas where these intruder crimes are supposed to have taken place over a number of years. Imagine the damage he is doing with that sort of exposure. In fact, it is so bad, the thought occurs to me that it is being done on purpose to put pressure on the PJ to cough up information they would like to get their hands on.

I bet David Cameron would have something to say if the reverse happened here. He would be spitting feathers if his Cornish holiday retreat suffered the same relentless damage from another EU member country. He's fond of saying Cornwall is open for business following the storms, so he knows damned well how vital it is to project a positive image in an area reliant on tourism.

I can see this escalating into a full blown diplomatic crisis the way this is going.

Best of luck Luz residents. Don't let the ba*****s grind you down.  roses 

Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.04.14 1:52

IT'S NOT ONLY PDL THOUGH IS IT?

DCI REDWOOD, SUPER DEFECTIVE 'EXTRODINAIRE' (30 YEAR 'CAREER' AND STILL ONLY PROMOTED TO A DCI?) HAS PUT IT OUT THERE THAT IN AT LEAST TWO/THREE OTHER 'RESORTS' IN THE ALGAVE; THERE ARE STINKY FELLA 'ABUSERS' JUST WAITING TO ASSAULT ONLY THE WHITE BRITISH CHILDREN.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.04.14 2:52

They only want to report about people they can label as "weirdos".

FOUND THEM!

"Now, they are apparently looking for a well-known gay man"

‘Please help Luz’ plea as Madeleine circus descends on village again - Portugal Resident - Page 2 Gandal10

GANDALF THE "GRAY"  (I McK, Gay and Proud)

‘Please help Luz’ plea as Madeleine circus descends on village again - Portugal Resident - Page 2 Saruma10‘Please help Luz’ plea as Madeleine circus descends on village again - Portugal Resident - Page 2 Captur17

”
The "homeless person - and the “prophet” is someone who wears a turban and “walks around with a pole with a light on the top of it" (2 'SUSPECTS' FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!)

HOW THE ENTIRE T9 'MISSED SEEING' ANY OF THESE PEOPLE 'LURKING' AROUND THE OC, PDL, IS ANYBODYS GUESS!

eta: ALSO, I'VE JUST SAVED OPERATION 'STRANGE' SPENDING £2.5 MILLION ON AN ARTIST'S 2 NEW 'REVELATION' E-FITS!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 02.04.14 6:59

Or Luz could host a gurning competition and invite all the jounalists, that should keep Operation Grange going for a while?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys 02.04.14 7:16

Silverspeed wrote:So now we have  Homeless Man, Turban Man and Well Known Gay Man. Which one will be splashed all over the papers first I wonder?
LOL, and we have had the obligatory black man in Tractor man, diversity is a great thing......not......This is getting beyond ridiculous...My prophesy will be Turban Man for the front page of The Sun.........

columbostogeys

Activity : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 02.04.14 8:56

Cristobell wrote:
Thanks for posting Doug, but it just occurred to me, why are the press gathering in PDL?  We are a few weeks away from the 7th anniversay.

I wondered the same thing. It's a month til the 7th anniversary. Are there actually journos there now? Why would media people be there this far in advance unless there's something else in the wind....?
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 02.04.14 9:41

canada12 wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

I wondered the same thing. It's a month til the 7th anniversary. Are there actually journos there now? Why would media people be there this far in advance unless there's something else in the wind....?
It does seem as if they are already there, interviewing people. Maybe it is normal for them to get a few reporters out there a few weeks early, although weeks in advance seems extreme.  Lets hop there is another reason why they are out there early... but somehow I doubt it
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 02.04.14 16:08

tigger wrote:Or Luz could host a gurning competition and invite all the jounalists, that should keep Operation Grange going for a while?

Seems they have an unlimited supply of patsies, sorry wierdos, sorry poi anyway...

winkwink 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 02.04.14 20:37

tigger wrote:Or Luz could host a gurning competition and invite all the jounalists, that should keep Operation Grange going for a while?
Perhaps in years to come the residents of Luz will celebrate the day the McCanns ran out of their town and out of Portugal by holding a festa in which those dressed as K&G. the Tapas 7, Clarence Mitchell, grandmas McCann & Healy, auntie Phil etc etc together with assorted other members of TM, are booed and pelted with eggs and rotten tomatoes as their procession wends its way through the town to a Renault Scenic which they each ceremonially enter by one door and exit the other, before quickly changing into their party clothes and joining in all the fun of a fireworks and foam party on the beach. 

Such an event could become as popular as the re-telling of the battles of the Christians and the Moors which are enacted in the cities, towns, and villages of neighbouring Spain during the summer months.  There won't be any need for horses and camels but the children can be entertained by the sight of stilt walkers dressed as cuddlecats throwing bonbons into the crowd.  

The morning after the fiesta a commemorative service of thanks for the brief life of Madeleine McCann could be held at Luz's small inter-demoninational church and an effigy of cuddlecat buried by the rocks on the shoreline in the style of the Iberian penisula's festivals de la sardina which are held annually on Ash Wednesday.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 02.04.14 22:28

ultimaThule wrote:
Perhaps in years to come the residents of Luz will celebrate the day the McCanns ran out of their town and out of Portugal by holding a festa in which those dressed as K&G. the Tapas 7, Clarence Mitchell, grandmas McCann & Healy, auntie Phil etc etc together with assorted other members of TM, are booed and pelted with eggs and rotten tomatoes as their procession wends its way through the town to a Renault Scenic which they each ceremonially enter by one door and exit the other, before quickly changing into their party clothes and joining in all the fun of a fireworks and foam party on the beach. 

Such an event could become as popular as the re-telling of the battles of the Christians and the Moors which are enacted in the cities, towns, and villages of neighbouring Spain during the summer months.  There won't be any need for horses and camels but the children can be entertained by the sight of stilt walkers dressed as cuddlecats throwing bonbons into the crowd.  

The morning after the fiesta a commemorative service of thanks for the brief life of Madeleine McCann could be held at Luz's small inter-demoninational church and an effigy of cuddlecat buried by the rocks on the shoreline in the style of the Iberian penisula's festivals de la sardina which are held annually on Ash Wednesday.
Oh dear. How true, this horrid fiasco could be one of those nasty events whereby people are so angry that they want to stick the protagonists into stocks and throw rotten eggs and tomatoes at them. Yes, perhaps forever this hideous crime to be remembered with effigys  of the principal 'players' being paraded through town and then ceremoniously set light to on a giant bonfire, with, as you say, cuddlecat at the top of the pyre.

Madeline RIP.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 03.04.14 2:59

The position at the top of any pyre is strictly reserved for the exclusive use of the saintly one and her spouse, j.rob, and, as an innocent abroad who willingly gave up his secret up to Eddie, poor cuddlecat has done nothing to deserve being burnt to a crisp and is, if anything, the hero of the piece although, unfortunately, he was unable to save his owner - whoever that may be.  

What you've suggested may come to be enacted one November 5th in Lewes, which is famous for its bonfire night traditions which have seen numerous effigies of despised figures past and present paraded around the town before being put to the torch to the sound of rousing cheers and fireworks.  On this day the town also commemorates the 17 Protestant martyrs burnt at the stake between 1550-57 and remembers its fallen sons of two world wars.

IM0 the long suffering residents of Luz deserve a day of fun and general hilarity at the expense of those who exploited their kindness and repaid it by maligning the town's good name and the name of Madeleine McCann should rightfully be commemorated in the place where her brief life came to its needless end.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top