The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Another one bites the dust! Daily Mail today

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another one bites the dust! Daily Mail today

Post by Guest on 26.03.14 11:46

Hello you good people out there!

The wait is over, or allmost

Daily Mail has today found YET another possible perp, a David Reid from Belfast, living no less than 30 miles near PdL (in which year, dunno), a convicted paedophile (says the DM)

Doesn't look like any of the folks we already know, but what the heck, another few 100 newspapers sold. 

At least this one is Irish, so here goes...

Sorry, I forgot, this guy conveniently died last year, helpfully adds DM

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Another one bites the dust! Daily Mail today

Post by notlongnow on 26.03.14 12:22


notlongnow

Posts : 481
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2013-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another one bites the dust! Daily Mail today

Post by Guest on 26.03.14 19:01

Portia he is not Irish,he is from northern Ireland which is a part of the UK.i

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Another one bites the dust! Daily Mail today

Post by sharonl on 26.03.14 20:49

This is a case for the Portuguese police and the UK police have ono jurisdiction here.  

Just suppose that this man is alive and living in Praia Da Luz - what next? What can the UK Police do?

What if the Met were to link this man to a number of cases of young British girls being attacked in Portugal, but could not link him to the Madeleine case?   Would the Met still be interested in finding him?  Would they still be seeking permission from the Portuguese authorities to arrest him?  Are the cases of these other children to be treated any differently from Madeleines'?

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron

sharonl


Posts : 3567
Reputation : 419
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Another one bites the dust! Daily Mail today

Post by aquila on 26.03.14 21:00

@sharonl wrote:This is a case for the Portuguese police and the UK police have ono jurisdiction here.  

Just suppose that this man is alive and living in Praia Da Luz - what next? What can the UK Police do?

What if the Met were to link this man to a number of cases of young British girls being attacked in Portugal, but could not link him to the Madeleine case?   Would the Met still be interested in finding him?  Would they still be seeking permission from the Portuguese authorities to arrest him?  Are the cases of these other children to be treated any differently from Madeleines'?
What a great observation.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another one bites the dust! Daily Mail today

Post by Guest on 26.03.14 21:03

@aquila wrote:
@sharonl wrote:This is a case for the Portuguese police and the UK police have ono jurisdiction here.  

Just suppose that this man is alive and living in Praia Da Luz - what next? What can the UK Police do?

What if the Met were to link this man to a number of cases of young British girls being attacked in Portugal, but could not link him to the Madeleine case?   Would the Met still be interested in finding him?  Would they still be seeking permission from the Portuguese authorities to arrest him?  Are the cases of these other children to be treated any differently from Madeleines'?
What a great observation.

A question the answer to which is glaringly obvious: No, they're not, but yes, they will be

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Another one bites the dust! Daily Mail today

Post by Woofer on 27.03.14 10:49

Have started new thread in members lounge.  Not sure what to transfer over - leave it to you mods. Maybe from where Tony posts about the Union Jack at 9.06.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another one bites the dust! Daily Mail today

Post by Guest on 27.03.14 11:40

@Woofer wrote:Have started new thread in members lounge.  Not sure what to transfer over - leave it to you mods. Maybe from where Tony posts about the Union Jack at 9.06.

 Done  thumbsup

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum