The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 25 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 25 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 25 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 25 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 25 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by Guest 21.03.14 0:41

sallypelt wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:
Mirage wrote:I never imagined for one moment the good cop, bad cop scenario was going on. It's as plain as a pikestaff that the PJ are as pissed off as hell with SY - and have been for some time. I reckon the PJ ran an honesty test to see if SY could keep it zipped. Now all the leaks make sense.

What a shock it must be to discover this time round the PJ are clued up to the pitfalls of working with the Brits.

Wouldn't be surprised at this, SmellyTractor man being the marked £20 note that caught the thief and a massive Red Herring. So what line are the PJ really taking and how close are they to unleash firstly the interview from GA and now this panic-attack from the British? Hmmm...

Whatever happened to the mobile phone data?

I reckon the flurry of frantic and numerous phone calls that came to light around and just after the time of the 'disappearance' between up to, my guess is, 9 people is definitely one of the lines of enquiry the PJ are following and the Yard want to scupper, um, ask them to share.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 25 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by Mirage 21.03.14 0:47

Dee Coy wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:
Mirage wrote:I never imagined for one moment the good cop, bad cop scenario was going on. It's as plain as a pikestaff that the PJ are as pissed off as hell with SY - and have been for some time. I reckon the PJ ran an honesty test to see if SY could keep it zipped. Now all the leaks make sense.

What a shock it must be to discover this time round the PJ are clued up to the pitfalls of working with the Brits.

Wouldn't be surprised at this, SmellyTractor man being the marked £20 note that caught the thief and a massive Red Herring. So what line are the PJ really taking and how close are they to unleash firstly the interview from GA and now this panic-attack from the British? Hmmm...

I reckon the flurry of frantic and numerous phone calls that came to light around and just after the time of the 'disappearance' between up to, my guess is, 9 people is definitely one of the lines of enquiry the PJ are following and the Yard want to scupper, um, ask them to share.

You're not wrong. Old Goncalo stopped sharing with the UK police for the very same reason. One policeman even turned up in Portimao wearing a TM wristband; that is dire.

What the hell has gone wrong with our policing? It's embarrassing.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 21.03.14 0:49

Tony Bennett wrote:
Therefore we have:

1, Monteiro, 'tanned'

and

2. 'smelly bin man': (per DCI Redwood) 'dark, brown, tanned'.

Not much to choose, then.

If it's the same man, Redwood has misled us.

If it's two diifferent men, then Portugal had two similar child-molestors entering holiday apartments between 2004 and 2010.

Wait a minute - when did Euclid Monteiro go from being an addict and burglar to a child molestor?
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 21.03.14 0:52

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Therefore we have:

1, Monteiro, 'tanned'

and

If it's two diifferent men, then Portugal had two similar child-molestors entering holiday apartments between 2004 and 2010.

Wait a minute - when did Euclid Monteiro go from being an addict and burglar to a child molestor?

Quite...
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 21.03.14 1:17

Presumably there's some DNA retrievable somehow from this latest suspect, if he's dead? Was he cremated or buried? If he was buried, he could be exhumed and a DNA sample taken, and compared to DNA samples which (presumably) were retrieved from 5A. Also, if he was a known criminal at the time, wouldn't his fingerprints be on record? I would assume if he'd been in 5A he'd have left something behind - everyone leaves something behind - fingerprints, DNA, etc. If there is no DNA or fingerprint match - and you have to think that 5A was very thoroughly checked for all kinds of things - then we 'd have to assume he would be eliminated from enquiries.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.03.14 2:04

Mirage wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:PM David Cameron stepping in... ?
I'm truly flabbergasted  sad 
It is hard to take in, Châtelaine. When has a PM of the UK openly interfered in a criminal case in this way before and instigated and financed an review/investigation from a special Home Office fund? What precedent is there? And why has this case, amongst hundreds of thousands, commanded the attention of Brown, Blair, and Cameron - three Prime Ministers of the United Kingdom.

The public are due some answers here.

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 25 Satoshi-Kambayashi-120520-007

No political interference you understand  winkwink
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 21.03.14 6:17

Mirage wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:

Exactly. Smacks of a right old panic to me. SY and Cameron seem to have taken leave of their senses.

ETA I met Craig Revel-Horwood not long ago and together we did an, 'It's a dis-ahster dahling. A dis-ahster'  
That's what I think of the national disgrace that is unfolding before our disbelieving eyes.

OMG....I jumped in with both feet thinking I was wrong about SY that they are really investigating by looking into a dead Maddie leaving the apartment. I was all jeered up and started to think that YES they will get there eventually !!!

Now I have come back to see if there is anymore news and my hopes are guttered once again by all of this.Does anybody have a transcript of Andy's words of what he said on CW........I would like to read just what he said !!!
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 21.03.14 6:24

Tony Bennett wrote:
Therefore we have:

1, Monteiro, 'tanned'

and

And why child molester? Are they admitting to something that did happen here ?
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 21.03.14 6:45

jozi wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Therefore we have:

1, Monteiro, 'tanned'

and

And why child molester?  Are they admitting to something that did happen here ?
russiandoll's post yesterday at 11.33pm quotes THREE British newspapers basically all saying that 'smelly bin man' (child molestor) is the same as Euclid Monteiro (burglar and drug addict).

These three papers based their reports on information from the Portuguese police.

Of course, the Portuguese police could be wrong...

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 21.03.14 7:06

David Cameron, friend of story seller Rebekah Brooks who persuaded him to set up the Scotland Yard review to avoid him and Theresa May being embarrassed on the front pages of the UK news, has now offered to intervene (again) in the McCann case because the Portuguese are not co-operating with NSY.

This tells me that the Portuguese have picked up from where they left off in 2008, no-one knows what is is being investigated and team #McCann are eager to find out.  

I just hope that Cameron is not about to put pressure on the Portuguese authorities to close the case as Gordon Brown did In 2008.

As far as Cameron is concerned, Rebekah Brooks will always be a friend, she knows far too much.

Is this threat from Brooks the reason for Cameron's ongoing support?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 21.03.14 7:34

First we had BHH and his 3 burglars. Now it's DC and the serial child molester. Not a single paper (apart from the Guardian) has mentioned the "may not have left the apartment alive" comment. And not one has questioned the idea of SY using a British CW special to try and solve a completely different set of Portuguese crimes!

No, they are all far too busy leaping up and down at the idea of a swarthy pot-bellied sexual predator, and enjoying DC's and SY's joint agreement about the 'unhelpful' bunglers in the PJ.

This story just gets more astonishing by the week. Just when you think there is nowhere left for it to go, out comes this! Perhaps we are all getting our money's worth after all?
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by TellTheTruth 21.03.14 7:40

canada12 wrote:Presumably there's some DNA retrievable somehow from this latest suspect, if he's dead? Was he cremated or buried? If he was buried, he could be exhumed and a DNA sample taken, and compared to DNA samples which (presumably) were retrieved from 5A. Also, if he was a known criminal at the time, wouldn't his fingerprints be on record? I would assume if he'd been in 5A he'd have left something behind - everyone leaves something behind - fingerprints, DNA, etc. If there is no DNA or fingerprint match - and you have to think that 5A was very thoroughly checked for all kinds of things - then we 'd have to assume he would be eliminated from enquiries.

Hope this works, not very clever with links:empathy: 

http://news.sky.com/story/1229496/dna-could-create-mugshots-to-snare-criminals
TellTheTruth

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by TellTheTruth 21.03.14 7:48

Think it worked!  smilie  Just hope it won't take another 7 years till it's perfected.

This case is moving so ridiculously slowly and I can' t take much more of this. One minute hopes being raised only to be dashed yet again.

Redwood needs a damn good shaking. JUST GET ON WITH IT.
TellTheTruth

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 21.03.14 8:51

Tony Bennett wrote:
jozi wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Therefore we have:

1, Monteiro, 'tanned'

and

And why child molester?  Are they admitting to something that did happen here ?
russiandoll's post yesterday at 11.33pm quotes THREE British newspapers basically all saying that 'smelly bin man' (child molestor) is the same as Euclid Monteiro (burglar and drug addict).

These three papers based their reports on information from the Portuguese police.

Of course, the Portuguese police could be wrong...

Then I'm querying your logic. Shouldn't it be:

- If it's the same man Redwood has misled us.

- If it's two different men, then there is Stinkman the child molestor, and Euclides Monteiro the addict and burglar.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 21.03.14 8:54

aiyoyo wrote:
Mirage wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:PM David Cameron stepping in... ?
I'm truly flabbergasted  sad 
It is hard to take in, Châtelaine. When has a PM of the UK openly interfered in a criminal case in this way before and instigated and financed an review/investigation from a special Home Office fund? What precedent is there? And why has this case, amongst hundreds of thousands, commanded the attention of Brown, Blair, and Cameron - three Prime Ministers of the United Kingdom.

The public are due some answers here.
As I see no evidence of 'interference' in a criminal case, I don't see anything untoward in Cameron's offer to "make further representations to the Portuguese government if that would be helpful" to speed the diplomatic processes which are inevitable in criminal cases which involve more than one country and, in view of the mounting costs of Operation Grange, more particularly if such representations facilitate speedy resolution of the ongoing UK and Portuguese investigations,
Sorry UT but I must disagree with you on this.

Cameron has no place in any of this because he stood in the House of Commons and referred to the McCanns as victims (of the press). That is a partisan view and one expressed within the walls of the most potent symbol of our democracy. It is a partisan view expressed for the consumption of the nation as it was broadcast live. It is a partisan view expressed by the Prime Minister of the nation, the person at the pinnacle of the august hierarchy he is addressing: a person invested with the might and pomp of our legislature and holder of  the highest office in the land. He is the figurehead looked to in times of crisis and war for clear-headed judgement. Yet he expressed a calculatedly partisan view  in the full knowledge that, by dint of that prestigious position, his opinion could carry far-reaching weight, both here and abroad.

Let us not forget the PM has form where interfering is concerned. He was recently slapped down by a judge for declaring himself 'Team Nigella'. By the same token he has unambiguously declared himself  'Team McCann'. And if that is not interfering with a criminal case I will go to the bottom of the class.

Exactly!  It raises question why he singled out the Mccanns case over the rest of the missing children/people to accord special treatment to.
Perhaps the answer to that lies in this small section of Goncalo Amaral's interview:

Q: Is it true that one of the group’s members had been denounced earlier on by another friend over behavior that could indicate some extravagant behavior in terms of a tendency towards pedophilia?

“There is a mysterious figure, it’s another part of the mystery that may even be related to Clarence Mitchell leaving the British government to support the couple."
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 21.03.14 8:59

I still don't understand the leap of logic involved in stating that this stinky guy who wandered into the bedrooms of children much older than Madeleine, at a time of night much later than when Madeleine was reported missing, and who never abducted anyone, is likely the same guy who "abducted" Madeleine. This guy's MO bears absolutely nothing in common with anything to do with the Madeleine case.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 21.03.14 9:12

canada12 wrote:I still don't understand the leap of logic involved in stating that this stinky guy who wandered into the bedrooms of children much older than Madeleine, at a time of night much later than when Madeleine was reported missing, and who never abducted anyone, is likely the same guy who "abducted" Madeleine. This guy's MO bears absolutely nothing in common with anything to do with the Madeleine case.
There is no logic to it, especially as he left no DNA.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 21.03.14 9:16

Then I'm querying your logic.  Shouldn't it be:

- If it's the same man Redwood has misled us.

- If it's two different men, then there is Stinkman the child molestor, and Euclides Monteiro the addict and burglar.
I will simply refer you back to these four press reports on the subject, all filed yesterday:

1. Noticiaominuto

2. The Guardian 

3. Daily Star

4. The Times

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.03.14 9:17

AndyB wrote:

"Perhaps the answer to that lies in this small section of Goncalo Amaral's interview:

Q: Is it true that one of the group’s members had been denounced earlier on by another friend over behavior that could indicate some extravagant behavior in terms of a tendency towards pedophilia?

“There is a mysterious figure, it’s another part of the mystery that may even be related to Clarence Mitchell leaving the British government to support the couple." "

He is a certainly a mysterious character.
Does anyone know what DP did before medical school?
He qualified in 1994, which by my calculations made him 28 at the time ( he was 41 in 2007). About 4-5 years later than if he had gone directly after school.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 21.03.14 9:21

plebgate wrote:
canada12 wrote:I still don't understand the leap of logic involved in stating that this stinky guy who wandered into the bedrooms of children much older than Madeleine, at a time of night much later than when Madeleine was reported missing, and who never abducted anyone, is likely the same guy who "abducted" Madeleine. This guy's MO bears absolutely nothing in common with anything to do with the Madeleine case.
There is no logic to it, especially as he left no DNA.
I was feeling extremely optimistic as Redwood intimated that they were considering that M was possibly dead when she left the apartment.  Nothing has changed in that he still referred to that scenario. He has to go through every other possibility to eliminate potential suspects. He is either doing a job to find out exactly what happened to Madeleine, or he is creating a feasible 'lie' that can be sold to the world.   So from what everyone here is saying he is willing to create a false scenario to protect member/s of the establishment. I don't believe that.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 21.03.14 9:23

Christobell
Were our celebratory drinks yesterday in vain or overly optimistic?
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 21.03.14 9:26

Recapping on the Guardian reports, for which there has been no retraction, apology or denial as far as I can see:

The Guardian, Wednesday 19 March 2014 18.13 GMT
Sandra Laville

Madeleine McCann: a breakthrough that could be devastating
Identifying a series of attacks has proved the key to similar cases. But it could mean an end to hopes that Madeleine is alive

‘…………. Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood admitted that what they have uncovered means Madeleine might not have left the apartment alive’.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/mar/19/madeleine-mccann-breakthrough-attacks-family

21.03 James Meikle

‘Redwood said the assumption that Madeleine had been alive when she left the apartment" may not follow with all our thinking" on the case’.

So if even the possibility that ‘Madeleine might not have left the apartment alive’ is now being entertained by Redwood, has he not effectively accepted that this does completely for all the T9 checking stories, by pushing a death timeline back to before 8.30 (10.00 less 90 minutes needed for cadaver odour to develop) which is of course about the time the Mc’s left 5a?
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.03.14 9:26

dantezebu wrote:

He qualified in 1994, which by my calculations made him 28 at the time ( he was 41 in 2007). About 4-5 years later than if he had gone directly after school.

I know it might appear from the text that he was referring to Payne here, but I don't think he was the "mysterious character". We know who he is, for a start! I think Payne's alleged predelictions (which I'm not convinced of myself, BTW) was more meant to be indicative of the kind of circles they moved in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.03.14 9:29

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
dantezebu wrote:

I know it might appear from the text that he was referring to Payne here, but I don't think he was the "mysterious character". We know who he is, for a start! I think Payne's alleged predelictions (which I'm not convinced of myself, BTW) was more meant to be indicative of the kind of circles they moved in.

I was assuming it was DP because he also recently described him  as a very "enigmatic character"

ETA just re-read the GA interview and he was definately saying "mysterious" in relation to DP. He goes on to discuss the Gaspars statements.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 21.03.14 9:29

Doug D wrote:Recapping on the Guardian reports, for which there has been no retraction, apology or denial as far as I can see:

The Guardian, Wednesday 19 March 2014 18.13 GMT
Sandra Laville

Madeleine McCann: a breakthrough that could be devastating
Identifying a series of attacks has proved the key to similar cases. But it could mean an end to hopes that Madeleine is alive

‘…………. Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood admitted that what they have uncovered means Madeleine might not have left the apartment alive’.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/mar/19/madeleine-mccann-breakthrough-attacks-family

21.03 James Meikle

‘Redwood said the assumption that Madeleine had been alive when she left the apartment" may not follow with all our thinking" on the case’.

So if even the possibility that ‘Madeleine might not have left the apartment alive’ is now being entertained by Redwood, has he not effectively accepted that this does completely for all the T9 checking stories, by pushing a death timeline back to before 8.30 (10.00 less 90 minutes needed for cadaver odour to develop) which is of course about the time the Mc’s left 5a?
I don't think in their eyes it does move the timeline back as they aren't using the cadaver odour as a fact 
I think they are just saying he killed her and carried her away as a possibility as there is no reference to the dogs or DNA etc
If there was then we would be home and dry
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top