The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 30 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 30 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 30 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 30 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 30 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by coati mundi 22.03.14 0:12

What was the vile word Blacksmith used? I went to the article but must have missed it.
coati mundi

Activity : 237

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 30 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by Dutchgirl 22.03.14 0:13

http://www.theweek.co.uk/europe/madeleine-mccann/53972/madeleine-mccann-letter-paves-way-mets-first-arrests

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 30 Maddy_0
Claim comes as tensions grow between UK and Portuguese police over handling of the case
LAST UPDATED AT 11:17 ON Fri 21 Mar 2014
THE suspected sex attacker who British detectives fear might have abducted Madeleine McCann died five years ago, according to a Portuguese police insider.
Scotland Yard officers announced earlier this week that they were looking for a man suspected of sexually assaulting five young British girls on holiday in the Algarve in the years before Madeleine disappeared from Praia da Luz in 2007.
But a Portuguese police source has since told The Guardian that the suspect was likely to have been Euclides Monteiro, a convicted burglar and drug addict who they have regarded as the chief suspect in the Madeleine case for some time. Monteiro's name emerged as a suspect in November, although police have come to "no definitive conclusions" about his culpability.
Monteiro, who died aged 40 in a tractor accident in 2009, was arrested for some of the Algarve sex attacks but police had insufficient evidence to charge him. He was sacked by the Ocean Club, where Madeleine was staying, in 2006 and phone records placed him near the apartments at the time she vanished.
However, The Times says there are signs that the Met Police might not agree with their Portuguese counterparts.
As well as the attacks on five girls before 2006, Scotland Yard believe their suspect might also have carried out eight other break-ins between 2004 and 2010 – and that means that some of the forced entries occurred after Monteiro died.
The description of the suspect as "tanned" also appears to rule out Monteiro, who was a black African, originally from Cape Verde.
The claim comes amid growing tensions between police in the two countries. The Portuguese authorities are said to be angry at the way British officers, in a press briefing in London this week, presented information about the intruder and expressed "frustration" that legal processes were slowing down the investigation.
David Cameron has even offered to make "further representations" with the Portuguese government to improve co-operation between the two countries.
The Metropolitan Police has said it is "not prepared to discuss" the differences between its investigation and the Portuguese operation

Read more: http://www.theweek.co.uk/europe/madeleine-mccann/53972/madeleine-mccann-letter-paves-way-mets-first-arrests#ixzz2we6VhPsL
Dutchgirl

Activity : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by coati mundi 22.03.14 0:23

I am very pessismistic now about the truth coming out. This case has always been a media/politico affair and has become so again.

But with my neverending optimism of the will, I hang on to the thought that if the idea now floated that the victim may have died in the apartment, it may just get certain people looking in the right direction. Even if they try to fit a patsy into the apartment, I don;t think he will fit.

Cameron barging into it, though, I think deserves a whole new thread.
coati mundi

Back to top Go down

Post by coati mundi 22.03.14 0:35

Sorry for the grammatical and punctuation errors; I'm appalled at myself.

Despite that, I am fascinated by the way this case has become over the years such a media frenzy and how it shows up now and again the craven relationship between the ruling class and the media. No politician has made  a comment about the woman who was stabbed to death up the road from me last night in the street, but then she was working class and black.

I think that the way the media and the British police are treating this e (the McCann one) has become farcical.

They think there is a Portuguese patsy out there and they want to put him into 5a somehow.
coati mundi

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 22.03.14 0:35

Tony...It would be a sad day if you became a pro mccann..
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 22.03.14 0:35

coati mundi wrote:I am very pessismistic now about the truth coming out. This case has always been a media/politico affair and has become so again.

But with my neverending optimism of the will, I hang on to the thought that if the idea now floated that the victim may have died in the apartment, it may just get certain people looking in the right direction. Even if they try to fit a patsy into the apartment, I don;t think he will fit.

Cameron barging into it, though, I think deserves a whole new thread.
'Cameron barges in' would be an excellent name for the thread.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by coati mundi 22.03.14 0:38

Mirage,

how do I set up a thread? I'm a newcomer
coati mundi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 22.03.14 0:44

coati mundi wrote:Mirage,

Click on New Topic at the top and it's fairly self-explanantory. You put your title in Cameron etc. You can fiddle with colours etc but the default one is fine.  Below that is another similar box. I generally duplicate the title there. If you prefer you can do a sub-heading. This is the one that heads up each post, unless the poster adapts it.

Then you complete your post in the normal way and send.

I hope I haven't left anything out. I've only done a few. Look forward to seeing your first thread.  thumbsup 
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 22.03.14 1:26

dantezebu wrote:
candyfloss wrote:about 1 hour ago Cameron offers to intervene in Madeline inquiry 'if helpful'
PM offers to intervene in Madeleine inquiry if needed

Madeleine McCann vanished while holidaying with her parents in Praia da Luz in 2007 Credit: PA
David Cameron is willing to help the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann if the British inquiry is held up by delays in the Portuguese legal system, the Prime Minister's official spokesman has said.

Speaking after a [url=http://david cameron/]new police appeal[/url] into the four-year-old's 2007 disappearance, following information about a "lone intruder" who abused girls in the Algarve, he said Mr Cameron would be willing "to make further representations to the Portuguese government...if that would be helpful."

http://www.itv.com/news/uk/

What a complete t**t

So he is offering to violate the separation of powers, not only in his own country, but also in a foreign country.

Well that's the kind of leader you want on the helm.

NOT (for those who did not get the sarcasm).

Edited to repair the quote

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 22.03.14 1:50

lj wrote:
dantezebu wrote:
candyfloss wrote:about 1 hour ago Cameron offers to intervene in Madeline inquiry 'if helpful'
PM offers to intervene in Madeleine inquiry if needed

Madeleine McCann vanished while holidaying with her parents in Praia da Luz in 2007 Credit: PA
David Cameron is willing to help the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann if the British inquiry is held up by delays in the Portuguese legal system, the Prime Minister's official spokesman has said.

Speaking after a [url=http://david cameron/]new police appeal[/url] into the four-year-old's 2007 disappearance, following information about a "lone intruder" who abused girls in the Algarve, he said Mr Cameron would be willing "to make further representations to the Portuguese government...if that would be helpful."

http://www.itv.com/news/uk/

What a complete t**t

So he is offering to violate the separation of powers, not only in his own country, but also in a foreign country.

Well that's the kind of leader you want on the helm.

NOT (for those who did not get the sarcasm).

Edited to repair the quote

As I've just finished commenting on the Game Over thread, Ij, Cameroon will be committing political suicide if he blunders in. He will never rid himself of the taint of this case. A jaw-dropping lack of judgement. Must feel impelled for some reason.

One way or another, this case is about to implode. Perhaps when the debris lands, someone will fish out the missing piece of the jigsaw they've all been batting on about for 7 years.

I'm a great believer in natural justice. Thomas Hardy was a great exponent of this and a great observer of the cyclical nature of life. I mean, who'd have thought that Old Mayor of Casterbridge would ever clap eyes on the wife he sold at the fair when he was drunk. But clap eyes on her he did.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 22.03.14 2:56

Mirage wrote:My interest in this case is twofold. One is the natural humanitarian concern for Madeleine. The other is my concern at the atrophying of democratic processes brought about by a pair of negligent doctors who are being propped up, for God knows what reason, by successive governments of the United Kingdom.

I do not think I am overstating matters, when I say this case and its sinister implications strike at the heart of our democracy.

I am also of the opinion that we are a nasty, craven, bullying, xenophobic little country when we perceive an ability to pull rank on less influential nations.

The trouble with the McCanns is they are a de-stabilising force because they have rocked the foundations of who we think we are as a nation. This toxic legacy is now spreading into the wider reaches of Europe, affecting how the UK is perceived as a result of the politically-charged hectoring to get our own way over protecting the McCanns from the consequences of their own actions in 2007.

And if that is not the catalyst for serious societal repercussions at some later point then Cameron needs to take his bloody blinkers off.

Great post, Mirage.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 22.03.14 6:41

Mirage  wrote ( a propos the amount of SY files seen in the. CW programme)
This is ludicrous, roared Gerry bullishly. This filing is out of control and hindering the search. There and then, he offered to simplify the system into  'nutters' 'nasties' 'psychics' and 'time-wasters'.

'It's so typical of Gerry to be pro-active,' said Kate. 'We don't mind how much filing we have to go through, s'long as we get the result we want.'

A spokesman close to the family said 'Kate and Gerry are buoyed up by this latest development.'
Unquote

That reminds me of the photograph of those boxes and how it should come to pass that TM  was allowed to decide which letter was genuine or not. All information should have gone via the police. It should have been an excellent job for the liaison officers to do in conjunction with the PJ.

It also reminds me that Gerry passed on mostly psychic messages to Paiva, insisting they should  be followed up.
It's in Paivas report.

That amazing power from the early days - how they must long for those days when they told the whole world what to think and what to do.
Dividing  psychics/time wasters and nutters is actually a quite revealing tactic.
Phychics get a box of their own and we can guess what would be in those, almost certainly  visions of a live Maddie.
Time wasters might contain the wrong psychics, seeing a grave.
Nutters no doubt might principally have held the parents responsible.

Eta: if Cameron steps in it will probably not lose him any votes as the media will oblige with the proper sentiments.
So now we know that there will be no solution before the next election.
I live in hope that after that there will be a real revelation, should that finally strip TM of their public support, it won't hurt Cameron either, the public will feel that DC and they themselves have all been duped. No it's a good move. Nothing to do with finding out what happened to Maddie of course.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 22.03.14 6:47

PIForHire wrote:One of the words he used is disgusting.  He is vile.
And for those not familiar with the psychological phenomenon of 'projection', this is what my reference meant.

The first paragraph you read when putting 'psychological projection' into Wikipedia says this:

Psychological projection was conceptualized by Sigmund Freud (6 May 1856 – 23 September 1939) in the 1900s as a defense mechanism in which a person unconsciously rejects his or her own unacceptable attributes by ascribing them to objects or persons in the outside world. [1] For example, a person who is rude may accuse other people of being rude.

It is a fact that in amongst many of Blacksmith's posts are frequent scatological references...references to toilets, bodily parts, bodily functions and so on - and plenty of obscentities. The frequent references by him to this forum, by far and away the leading source of everyday discussion and analysis of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, as a 'cesspit' - together with all the other scatology in his writings - would be explained as his own mind being a cesspit. That filthy mind is then 'projected' on to others.

One of his early references to myself was when I attended a 2010 hearing at the House of Commons by a Commons Committee on 'Press Standards and Libel', on the day Dr Gerald McCann, Clarence Mitchell and Adam Tudor were giving evidence. I had submitted written evidence on the subject relating to the Madeleine McCann case. The event was televised and, as the witnesses were giving evidence, I was seen behind Gerry McCann, making notes. Instead of Blacksmith covering the evidence given at the hearing, he made a personal attack on me, suggesting that I was drawing pictures of a scantily-clad Madeleine McCann and 'drooling' over them.

That was an absolutely classic example of 'projection'. These images were not in my mind at all. But they were in Blacksmith's dirty mind.

Moreover, Blacksmith gets very jumpy indeed when the subject of paedophilia and paedophile rings are raised: he isn't having any of it, and rushed to defend the late Lord McAlpine with a fervour that suggested that the two men knew each other.

Admin said: 'Don't post links to Blacksmith's blog', but didn't actually ban mention of him.

As I've sdid in the past, Blacksmith can be right about some things, though his predictions - claimed to be based on inside knowledge - have frequently proved to be wholly wrong.

But, no matter, I always find it of great interest, and very instructive, to observe who it is that keeps on referring us to Blacksmith, despite his known deep unpleasantness and his frequent references to us all here as a 'cesspit'.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 22.03.14 7:09

So now we are going round in circles?  I take it the molester man, aka stinky man is the dead tractor man?
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 22.03.14 8:22

Mirage wrote:
ProfessorPPlum wrote:At risk of incurring wrath, I think Blacksmith's latest is superb. I don't care that he is critical of this forum (he has every right to that view), his ability to capture the madness of the whole Madeleine McCann circus is IMO unrivalled.

I have to agree. I took a guilty look earlier.  yes 

why feel guilty,some people take a peek at jatyk,just to see what crap is on there.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.03.14 8:49

Tony Bennett wrote:

As for the paperwaork, as Redwood and D.I. Tim Dobson step into the incident room, there is a wall full of box files to thoir immediate left.

On each shelf, there were between 9 and 12 box files.

In each unit, there were 5 shelves.

There were 3 units next to each other:

So, 3 units x 5 shelves = 15 shelves x say 10 box files per shelf = 150 box files, with say up to 500 sheets of paper in each box file = 75,000 sheets of paper.

For all I know there may be shelves, units or even whole rooms full more of documents.

And there were still more boxes on a mass of tables.

It really was amazing. It was obviously deliberate too, first to say 1) Look what we're dealing with, and 2) At least now you know where the £7M is going. Never mind that the boss of their nearest branch of Rymans drives a solid gold Maserati....

It must be at least vaguely reminiscent of your place though Tony?  smilie 

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 22.03.14 8:55

The following were in PJ files and Edgar had them. Sorry if posted already.

APRIL 14, 2004: Praia do Carvoeiro, Lagoa, 20 miles from Praia da Luz (PDA). Sex assault on 10-year-old girl.

JUNE 9 2005: Sao Rafael, near Sesmarias, 50 miles from PDA. Sex assault on nine-year-old girl.

JUNE 2 2006: Praia do Carvoeiro, Lagoa, 20 miles from PDA. Sex assault on seven-year-old girl and her 10-year-old sister in separate rooms.

OCTOBER 29 2006: Albufeira, 45 miles from PDA. Sex assault on eight-year-old girl

CHRISTMAS DAY, 2006: Silves, 35 miles from PDA. Attempted abduction of three-year-old girl.

MAY 28 2007: Albufeira. 45 miles from PDA. Intruder disturbed at the bottom of nine-year-old girl's bed.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id239.html

Redwood did not mention the Christmas Day abduction attempt iirc. The ages and dates fit what he described [ I recall him speaking about 2 girls in one apartment]. Do the locations of the above tie in with Redwood's map?
 There are 6 victims here.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.03.14 9:03

Mirage wrote:

I have to agree. I took a guilty look earlier.  yes 

OK, since you looked, my curiosity got the better of me and I looked. Isn't he just rehashing what several posters here have been saying, but given a quasi-literary sheen? I don't get what the fuss is about.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 22.03.14 9:10

coati mundi wrote:Mirage,

Why?  

Why can't we keep the  McNews discussion to just one thread to avoid needless multiple threads when the discussion is sooner or later going to get contaminated with other Mcnews anyway?  How long do you think a thread on "DC nosing into Mcaffairs" is going to run ?

New thread pushes older ones off the front page. Unless it is a topic that can hold on its own that will generate long term discussions IMO I don't think there is a need for new thread for every sundry that comes up.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 22.03.14 9:12

Textusa has updated her CW 2 with the original shirt changed to look like this . I wish I had the know-how to do this, because that circle was crying out to be altered in an appropriate way to fit the Maddie case.

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 30 Maddie+tshirt+1                 CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 30 Maddie+tshirt+2

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.03.14 9:18

Clay, I gave the blog a cursory glance - as it was posted on Facebook - and can see no obvious problem with it.

The problem for me is that Blacksmith is so unpredictable. Assuming that he is just one person, his writings range from filth that wouldn't be out of place on muratfan's blogs to really funny and well thought out pieces.

He has described this forum and its members as a cesspit and of course he is entitled to his opinion.

Everyone here and anyone else here is free to read his blogs but I can understand why the forum owner does not want links to them posted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.03.14 9:23

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Clay, I gave the blog a cursory glance - as it was posted on Facebook - and can see no obvious problem with it.

The problem for me is that Blacksmith is so unpredictable. Assuming that he is just one person, his writings range from filth that wouldn't be out of place on muratfan's blogs to really funny and well thought out pieces.

He has described this forum and its members as a cesspit and of course he is entitled to his opinion.

Everyone here and anyone else here is free to read his blogs but I can understand why the forum owner does not want links to them posted.

Sorry, we may be at cross purposes. When I said I didn't know what the fuss was about, I meant the positive comments. I was around for his blog entry that led to the ban and fully understand and support the decision.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.03.14 9:29

russiandoll wrote:Textusa has updated her CW 2 with the original shirt changed to look like this . I wish I had the know-how to do this, because that circle was crying out to be altered in an appropriate way to fit the Maddie case.

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 30 Maddie+tshirt+1

It's things like this that make me think - hope - that Redwood is somewhat taking the piss. First he "finds" a non-existent man, now he has the prime suspect in a series of sex attacks wearing something that suggests - well, quite a few things actually.

Regarding your other post, it gives an insight into what SY is up against, and why I'm not as critical of them as some. Suppose Edgar did make these attacks up - a total fabrication. How do you progress the investigation from there? How do you incorporate that information into the case? Do you arrest and try him seperately? Or sit on it as part of the investigation of a much, much wider conspiracy? Redwood has asked for the people involved to contact him directly, even if they believe they have already spoken to the Portuguese police. What if nobody comes forward?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 22.03.14 9:32

Actually - it reminds me of this cartoon by Gary Larson: 'Bummer of a birthmark...'

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 30 Gary_b10

If someone can teach me how to post images as large as the one above by RD I'd be most grateful. Or perhaps post it larger, it's one of my favourite cartoons.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 22.03.14 9:42

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 30 Gary_b10
This is the biggest I can find on Google tigger:

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 30 Z

Edit: But double clicking your image sent me to a place with a bigger image. I just right clicked that image and then clicked "insert a image" in the reply box options here and then pasted the image URL in the box.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top