The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Mm11

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Mm11

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Regist10

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann

Post by PeterMac 23.02.14 22:35

What is the legal position if it is shown that Madeleine died BETWEEN the date of some idiot / PI / SY/ Commissioner of the Met telling the world that they knew (knew)
who was responsible, and their actually standing up from behind their desks and doing something, such as finding her.

If she is then found, but the date of death was between those events, then what ?
Or are we back to the parents planing the 100 days and the sordid concert anniversary with Elton John (good GOD !) after only a week of her being reported missing

Many years ago Leslie Whittle suffered a grim fate, when a local journalist went in over the top of a police operation and told the world he knew what was going on.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann

Post by Guest 23.02.14 22:39

By coincidence PM, I have just watched a programme (Born to Kill) about Donald Neilson, the killer of Lesley Whittle and three sub-postmasters.

It does not bear thinking about what she must have gone through.

http://www.channel5.com/shows/born-to-kill/episodes/black-panther-donald-neilson
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH 23.02.14 22:45

candyfloss wrote:Front page tomorrow Monday 24th Feb

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 3 BhMScWCCUAArheG
Would these be the secret files that Theresa May holds I wonder? Can't see the whole article, but it truly is AMAZING how these files have just turned up!!
TMH
TMH

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 23.02.14 23:17

TMH wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Front page tomorrow Monday 24th Feb

Would these be the secret files that Theresa May holds I wonder? Can't see the whole article, but it truly is AMAZING how these files have just turned up!!

And just in time for the libel trial too
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 23.02.14 23:21

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:By coincidence PM, I have just watched a programme (Born to Kill) about Donald Neilson, the killer of Lesley Whittle and three sub-postmasters.

http://www.channel5.com/shows/born-to-kill/episodes/black-panther-donald-neilson

The reality of captivity plays no part in the McCann abduction story. We are to believe she is being treated like a princess and will shortly return to her family.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by rustyjames 23.02.14 23:26

Clay Regazzoni wrote:Sometimes, the only rational response is "Oh, for ****'s sake...."

There are times when I wonder if unbeknownst to me, I'm in some strange sequel to both "The Truman Show" and "Groundhog Day".
rustyjames

Activity : 314

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 23.02.14 23:33

PeterMac wrote:What is the legal position if it is shown that Madeleine died BETWEEN the date of some idiot / PI / SY/  Commissioner of the Met telling the world that they knew (knew)
who was responsible, and their actually standing up from behind their desks and doing something, such as finding her.

If she is then found, but the date of death was between those events, then what ?
Or are we back to the parents planing the 100 days and the sordid concert anniversary with Elton John (good GOD !)  after only a week of her being reported missing

Many years ago Leslie Whittle suffered a grim fate, when a local journalist went in over the top of a police operation and told the world he knew what was going on.

This is exactly what happened in Belgium Petermac, the house of Dutroux was under surveillance by the police as the little girls were held prisoner inside. As the house was searched their voices were heard, but the official in charge claimed it was children outside. The two little girls died of starvation.

Scotland Yard via its most senior officer has claimed it has the names of the people who abducted Madeleine. The McCanns are claiming she is still alive. Why haven't they swooped? Why aren't the parents demanding they act immediately?

It looks to me as if Scotland Yard are even more unprofessional than the McCanns former PIs who were going to have Maddie 'home by Christmas'. They know who the abductors are but it is going to take several months before SY can make a move. Good grief, they are making the Belgian police look efficient.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 24.02.14 0:59

Cristobell wrote:
PeterMac wrote:What is the legal position if it is shown that Madeleine died BETWEEN the date of some idiot / PI / SY/  Commissioner of the Met telling the world that they knew (knew)

Or are we back to the parents planing the 100 days and the sordid concert anniversary with Elton John (good GOD !)  after only a week of her being reported missing

This is exactly what happened in Belgium Petermac, the house of Dutroux was under surveillance by the police as the little girls were held prisoner inside.  As the house was searched their voices were heard, but the official in charge claimed it was children outside. The two little girls died of starvation.

Scotland Yard via its most senior officer has claimed it has the names of the people who abducted Madeleine. The McCanns are claiming she is still alive. Why haven't they swooped?  Why aren't the parents demanding they act immediately?

It looks to me as if Scotland Yard are even more unprofessional than the McCanns former PIs who were going to have Maddie 'home by Christmas'.  They know who the abductors are but it is going to take several months before SY can make a move. Good grief, they are making the Belgian police look efficient.  

Quite - why aren't the parents demanding immediate action and an end to the dangerous leaks?

But then why were they so unconcerned about the cadaver dog alerts?  You'd have thought they would have been terrified and devastated to hear of those results.

Why was Kate uninterested when the PJ told her about a new lead and drove her to the police station to be briefed on it?

Why did Gerry, in the early stages,  talk in  terms of an event to publicise his daughter's disappearance one year on?

And why didn't they react to the Jane Tanner report of seeing the abduction (she told other Tapas 9 people soon after 10pm on the night of MMcC's disappearance, by her own account) by immediately setting up a search party in that direction? 

Just one of the above is odd - but put them altogether and you have super-oddity!
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 24.02.14 9:01

Absolutely. Hope you don't mind I've shared that thought on Twitter...

1/3 Many breathless stories lately of #mccann leads, abductor names, closing in etc. Surely that will just tip them off and/or panic them?

2/3 If that results in Maddie #mccann’s death will @daily_star @JerryLawton @Daily_Express @DailyMirror be legally responsible in any way?

3/3 Or do they know (like the Portuguese police?) that such an outcome is not a logical possibility…? #mccann

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic 24.02.14 13:50

Maybe someone has already stated this - but the only logical explanation I can believe regarding the burglar theory is that they are on the trail of the blue bag - and they need to confirm with the burglars what was in it as we have been informed by team mccann that nothing was stolen
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 24.02.14 14:13

Blacksmith is claiming the names on the ILRs are NOT Portuguese and two of them are women!

I know he is not popular on here but I wonder if he has some inside information?
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.02.14 14:19

His post is pretty unambiguous (somewhat unusually for him!). He is claiming this as fact - and that the burglary 'lead' is a false one, which has come to Clarence Mitchell via Scotland Yard. Blacksmith's source may be wrong, but he certainly either has a source or is out and out lying, which would surprise me. If he is speculating he usually says so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.02.14 14:32

Cristobell wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:By coincidence PM, I have just watched a programme (Born to Kill) about Donald Neilson, the killer of Lesley Whittle and three sub-postmasters.

The reality of captivity plays no part in the McCann abduction story.  We are to believe she is being treated like a princess and will shortly return to her family.
Presumably clutching a twopenny piece
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.02.14 14:35

Cristobell wrote:

This is exactly what happened in Belgium Petermac, the house of Dutroux was under surveillance by the police as the little girls were held prisoner inside.  As the house was searched their voices were heard, but the official in charge claimed it was children outside. The two little girls died of starvation.

Scotland Yard via its most senior officer has claimed it has the names of the people who abducted Madeleine. The McCanns are claiming she is still alive. Why haven't they swooped?  Why aren't the parents demanding they act immediately?

It looks to me as if Scotland Yard are even more unprofessional than the McCanns former PIs who were going to have Maddie 'home by Christmas'.  They know who the abductors are but it is going to take several months before SY can make a move. Good grief, they are making the Belgian police look efficient.  
Don't you see wha's being prepared?

The excuse: we were raring to go, but the Sardinemunchers messed up our one/two/three rogatories in their mailsystem
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.02.14 14:36

Know after his vile outburst he is not welcome to be talked of here but will be interesting to see if the blacksmith post is accurate,Think I have heard he has been right a few times before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 24.02.14 14:37

Have read the latest from BS, where does he get his info I wonder ? Interesting, given the detail.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.02.14 14:44

russiandoll wrote:Have read the latest from BS, where does he get his info I wonder ? Interesting, given the detail.
It certainly is.

Putting aside his rants, has he ever been seriously factually wrong ?
What he says makes much more sense than what HH said, at any rate.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.02.14 14:58

BS: more than three people (not burglars!) to be questioned; at least 2 of them women

These can only be people AR/SY themselves want to interview or to have interviewed by the Portuguese => in Portugal

Now, which of the protagonists from 2007 would still be around in Portugal in 2014? 

Dr Goncalo Amaral is, that's for sure!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 24.02.14 15:06

Cristobell wrote:Blacksmith is claiming the names on the ILRs are NOT Portuguese and two of them are women!

I know he is not popular on here but I wonder if he has some inside information?

Cristobell, I don't think that anyone is informed about the contents of the letters, excepted for the police themselves. I believe Black... is trying to gess what is going on. I also suspect the nannies. I think they could have helped to conceal the body, also because Amaral talked about the infantário. The PJ are keeping an irritating secrecy of everything and it is the law in Portugal.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 24.02.14 15:09

Portia wrote:BS: more than three people (not burglars!) to be questioned; at least 2 of them women

These can only be people AR/SY themselves want to interview or to have interviewed by the Portuguese => in Portugal

Now, which of the protagonists from 2007 would still be around in Portugal in 2014? 

He says NOT Portuguese Portia, which makes it more interesting still. Are these people still in Portugual? Are we at a point where all interviews etc have be via the PJ - even if the people of interest are on British soil? Are some of the witnesses not co-operating, indeed have some of the witnesses been made arguidos?

My head hurts  spin 

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 24.02.14 15:15

[quote="marconi"I also suspect the nannies. I think they could have helped to conceal the body imo, also because Amaral talked about the infantário. Only my opinion [/quote]
What motive would they have for helping conceal the body?
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 24.02.14 15:17

He always comes across as though he has an inside line. ‘The Grange Mouth’ I wonder, p’d off with the limitations imposed and direction it’s going?

Mix that with a bit of scurrilousness (is that a word?), obtrusiveness and general diversion to protect the source and that’s about where we’re at.

‘When the team were questioned by HH as to which one of them was 'Grange Mouth', he received 35 replies of ‘no comment’ and that was the end of the matter’. 
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 24.02.14 15:23

AndyB wrote:[quote="marconi"I also suspect the nannies. I think they could have helped to conceal the body, also because Amaral talked about the infantário.
What motive would they have for helping conceal the body?[/quote]

AndyB, manipulation.
"We will lose the twins, our jobs, our friends.  "We can not change it "(Gerry's words, very often), we pay you for the favor...
Within 3,4 weeks people will forget it..."

Wasn't Pennington the one who refused to "recognize" Murat, after he was made arguido?  She realized that the whole thing had ran  out of hands?
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 24.02.14 15:27

It just doesn't seem plausible to me. Trusting what were essentially strangers with their guilty secret would be too big a risk IMO. Besides, its difficult to see what help the nannies could give that their trusted friends couldn't
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 24.02.14 15:29

Cristobell wrote:
Portia wrote:BS: more than three people (not burglars!) to be questioned; at least 2 of them women

He says NOT Portuguese Portia, which makes it more interesting still.  Are these people still in Portugual? Are we at a point where all interviews etc have be via the PJ - even if the people of interest are on British soil?  Are some of the witnesses not co-operating, indeed have some of the witnesses been made arguidos?  

My head hurts  spin 

Hi Cristobell, I can understand why your head hurts.   Yesterday I read a post from you (I think it was you, apologies if not) which said that it looked as though BS was packing up shop and preparing to make apologies to Mr.. & Mrs.   

What are we supposed to make of it all, I don't know, but I don't think BS knows any more than we do although time will tell.  smilie

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top