The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Mm11

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Mm11

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Regist10

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann

Post by plebgate 23.02.14 10:25

So Khandola used to write for the Sun but now the Express - I wonder if the editor of the Express is have a really good laugh, I really do?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann

Post by Guest 23.02.14 10:32

At least there's no disappointment for a second Sunday running that there's no barmy McCann story in the papers.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Swannie 23.02.14 11:26

Kate wrote, "It is so hard not to scream from the rooftops about how these crimes appear to have been brushed under the carpet.”

So, if she knew about this before writing her fairy story, why didn't she, as a former member of the caring profession, "scream it from the rooftops" at the time, in order to warn other parents who might be going on holiday there??? 

Is she now trying to blame it all on the cleaners - for brushing these crimes under the carpet.............?
Swannie

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 23.02.14 11:35

The Express is having a laugh and ridiculing the police and the McCanns.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 23.02.14 11:36

sharonl wrote:

Well done Scotland Yard - no wonder the Portuguese Police don't wish to work with you.

A great headline !

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.02.14 11:41

The McCanns must 'cringe' everytime the Express 'group' (Star and Express 'damages' payers) put out an 'article' no matter how spurious, as it simply invites more people to 'check' via  blogs, websites and possibly publicly released 'files' the story's validity.

So keep up the good work and keep stoking peoples 'curiosity' to check stuff out for themselves.

By 'comparing' what the McCanns have 'said', on TV and in print, to what they ACTUALLY 'said' recorded in other places.

I just wish the Express or Mirror or Star or Sun would slpash a world 'exclusive' on their front page:

"Kate and Gerry say "NUTTERS" at https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/ are driving them NUTS"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.02.14 11:52

I get the impression The Express are taking the pi**.

Jeanmonroe now that is a headline i'd be glad to see!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 23.02.14 11:55

Can't understand why Kate wouldn't scream what she knew from the rooftops. Why, with the massive pr machine the McCanns seem to be in command of,  have we never heard in 7 years any details about these 5 children who were abused by burglars? No news articles, no confirmation from Scotland Yard that this has actually happened,  no promotion of it by Clarence Mitchell. Could it be that it never happened at all? I believe this would actually be quite an important story if true - 'British families in British holiday resort abroad have been subject to burglaries and sexual abuse'. Not even a negative review on trip advisor!
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.02.14 12:03

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:Is Kate getting in first when she mentions the bed and sexual activity ?

I do recall something relating to the Portuguese keeping back a list of known BRITISH pedophiles in the area at the time of the 'incident' at the request of the BRITS.
In fact, I seem to recall mention being made of the ONLY PJ files kept back from publication: those containing names and facts relating to PF!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 23.02.14 13:44

Burglars ‘R’ Us

No job too big.  No job too small.   24 Hour Service. Your Night is our Day.  Jemmying at no extra charge.

You won't know we've been in your home (not until you wake) We clean up afterwards.

Call us on PDL 999 or why not visit our Website

Wegoanywhereanytime.com

We value your feedback.

Mr Redwood, UK said:

"I keep Burglars 'R' Us on speed dial, you just never know when you might  require their services at short notice, to get you out of a hole"

Katie Mary, UK (frequent visitor to PDL)  mother of three agrees, that Burglars 'R' Us are helpful when you're stuck between devil and deep blue sea.  She had this to say:

I went to my apartment on a Monday at one,
A-singin' do lolly, lolly, I'm a negletcful mum, 
Started movin' in on a Tuesday at two, 
Then stopped locking my doors, as you do,
Wednesday at three I called the Burglar Company,
I said "Hey baby, can you come and burgle me?
Thursday at  four he came a-knockin' at my door, singin': 

Hey, baby, I'm your burglar man, 
Just show me what you want to go missing
And I’ll take what I can,
I can burgle in the bedroom, I can burgle in the hall,
I can take a picture, from its place hanging on the wall,
Guarantee, I'll leave no trace or evidence
That I’d ever been here at all!

We can do it in the morning, or do it by night,
Even, when your kids lie alone if you like,
All tucked up in bed, and sleeping tight,
Long as you remember we don’t take kids away,
Not by night, and not by day,
We don’t condone that, it isn’t right,
Nor are we in the market to give kids a fright!

We can come in the back or by the front,
We can come in the window,
But for this we’ll need an early call,
To arrange for some burglars
Who are very very small!
We’ll need some tall strong ones too,
Jemmying shutters is not so easy to do

Our workers are mainly Portuguese,
But should you prefer, we have Romany Gypsies too,
Or Blonde haired Germans,
If they are more appealing to you
They tend to work in teams of three,
So an extra charge on your bill you might see.
Just remember if you had paid for a babysitter,
You wouldn't be needing me

There is of course one other option,
Keep your hair on Mrs Skinflint
It won’t cost you fortune,
It won’t even cost you a penny more
Why don’t you just leave us -  an open door!

Can you believe that? And then he says: 

Now if things start to go a little wrong,
And the PJ call ya,
Remember no lying,
Tell the fellas how it all began,
Your daughter is missing,
And you needed a plan! 

Well...can you imagine? 

My heart began a thumpin’ and my mind began to fly.

This burglar was onto me,
And I knew immediately,
I wasn’t dealin’ with no ordinary guy,
So while he was a-talkin’ I was thinkin’ up another plan,
I needed to get rid of this burglar man.
I have to get away with this, any way I can!

Right?  Ha ha

So... 

I opened the window,
I opened the patio door,
The bedroom door too, needed to be open a little more,
The shutter I raised but not that far,
Before running out towards the tapas bar,
The curtains whooshing, sounding in my ear,
What a wonderful story I’d thought of,
For my tapas friends to hear.
As I played out my part and feigned my fear.

Singin’ Hey lolly, lolly,
I was just doin’ my thing,
Before anyone had the chance,
To give the police a ring!
Well I had never done anything like this before,
But that burglar will never forget the day,
He came knockin’ on my door.

I turned the tables on him, that is for sure,
And if my plan works
With the help of my SY, and press friends,
It will all have been worth it,
A means to an end,
Those burglars being set up to take the blame,
And for that, I confess I have no feelings of shame.

Hey, lolly, lolly,
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 23.02.14 14:13

jeanmonroe wrote:The McCanns must 'cringe' everytime the Express 'group' (Star and Express 'damages' payers) put out an 'article' no matter how spurious, as it simply invites more people to 'check' via  blogs, websites and possibly publicly released 'files' the story's validity.

So keep up the good work and keep stoking peoples 'curiosity' to check stuff out for themselves.

By 'comparing' what the McCanns have 'said', on TV and in print, to what they ACTUALLY 'said' recorded in other places.

I just wish the Express or Mirror or Star or Sun would slpash a world 'exclusive' on their front page:

"Kate and Gerry say "NUTTERS" at https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/ are driving them NUTS"

I think you have probably got it in a NUTshell Jean. And of course these stories keep the forums and the facebook pages buzzing. If it weren't for these stories, we'd had naff all to talk about!  winkwink 
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 23.02.14 14:15

LOL Watching, needed cheering up.  big grin 
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 23.02.14 15:32

sami wrote:Will this ever end.  It's getting worse with each passing day. 

For the McCann parents or their representatives who read here - Hogan Howe revealed live on air he has the names of the burglars who burgled your daughter.  Imagine that.  Seven years and there sits a man who can tell you their names.  This is huge, surely ?  Why are you not calling for immediate action ?  

There's still money in the fund.  Call one of your former investigators - are they all still incarcerated or are some still walking free ?  They will cut through this EU red tape, no need for rogatory letters through that very slow Portuguese postal system (another problem with that Country, your post cards never arrive).  

Get them knocking on those burglars doors and put us all out of our misery.   Don't go at night though, the expert interviewed in the Express says that's when they go out burglaring and stuff.     sad1

How is it that the McCanns private detectives were allowed to carry out their investigations in Portugal without the permission of the Portuguese authorities but Scotland Yard are not?

It's over to Dave Edgar the guy who claims that Madeleine is being held in a hellish lair in PDL.

Now, there's a story for the press, Edgar was right all along and this hellish lair is inhabited by a den of thieves who take children and train them to pick pockets, just like Fagan's den.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11199

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 23.02.14 16:19

sami wrote:Will this ever end.  It's getting worse with each passing day. 

For the McCann parents or their representatives who read here - Hogan Howe revealed live on air he has the names of the burglars who burgled your daughter.  Imagine that.  Seven years and there sits a man who can tell you their names.  This is huge, surely ?  Why are you not calling for immediate action ?  

There's still money in the fund.  Call one of your former investigators - are they all still incarcerated or are some still walking free ?  They will cut through this EU red tape, no need for rogatory letters through that very slow Portuguese postal system (another problem with that Country, your post cards never arrive).  

Get them knocking on those burglars doors and put us all out of our misery.   Don't go at night though, the expert interviewed in the Express says that's when they go out burglaring and stuff.     sad1

When SY got involved in this case, the services of Dave Edgar were no longer required.   No fees being paid therefore to private detectives.   The remaining monies in the Fund, not now needed to pay PI's to search, could  be used as a reward. 

If Hogan-Howe knows the names of his supposed suspects, I would think he can provide also pictures of them.   Just as the names and pictures of every other poor bugger not involved have been made known and splattered in press, why not those of his prime suspects?

If he's not sure where they are - Time for Mr & Mrs, & the Met to put UK taxpayers money where their mouth is, and Madeleine's money from the Fund too, and put up a reward for information as to their whereabouts, time they were flushed out, and brought in for questioning.

Is it not the norm, once the suspects are identified for police to issue descriptions and other information, ask the public for their assistance?

If these burglars are carrying off children, abusing them - already have Madeleine in their lair, where is the urgency?

Mr & Mrs & Pinky, in no hurry to bring her home.

Pity - would be handy if they could produce her before the libel trial reaches conclusion!
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.02.14 16:29

sharonl wrote:
Now, there's a story for the press, Edgar was right all along and this hellish lair is inhabited by a den of thieves who take children and train them to pick pockets, just like Fagan's den.  

In this life
One thing counts
In the Fund
Large amounts
Money like that don't grow on trees
You got to nick a baby or two, boys
You got to nick a baby or two.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Swannie 23.02.14 17:12

PeterMac wrote:
sharonl wrote:

In this life
One thing counts
In the Fund
Large amounts

Very good! Let's hope there's a 'Twist' in this tale.
Swannie

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 23.02.14 17:23

Swannie wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
sharonl wrote:

In this life
One thing counts
In the Fund
Large amounts

Very good! Let's hope there's a 'Twist' in this tale.

Consider yourself lucky that that the Met are reviewing the situation. Now that we are onto to them perhaps we should keep an eye out for a kid for sale.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11199

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 23.02.14 17:51

We have all seen enough movies to know that when someone is 'Wanted' there is literally no place to hide, especially when the police forces of two countries are onto them. They must therefore be hiding in plain sight, as the saying goes. Again referring back to the Marc Dutroux case in Belgium, two little girls were being held in conditions that would break your heart, and they died because the authorities did not act in time to save them. The inaction of the authorities, almost toppled the Belgian government.

If Madeleine McCann is being held in such conditions, then God forgive those who announcing they know the names of those who are holding her. In situations where police know someone is being held hostage, they swoop immediately, ask questions later. I am pretty certain in situations such as these formalities such as warrants etc, are bypassed. That they know the names of the abductors and have not acted, tells us she is not alive.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 23.02.14 18:44

sharonl wrote:

How is it that the McCanns private detectives were allowed to carry out their investigations in Portugal without the permission of the Portuguese authorities but Scotland Yard are not?  

I`ve got a feeling it was illegal to run an investigation alongside the official one, but I`m sure Kennedy etc were investigating while the PJ were. I`d like to know the answer to that as well, regarding both UK and Portugual.

Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 23.02.14 19:08

Private investigators are discussed here and it gives some information.  Whether or not the Telegraoh is reliable I don't know.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1564121/Madeleine-McCann-police-fury-over-private-hunt.html
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 23.02.14 20:19

The second part of the Express article has been lifted straight from the Mirror . Why would she allow a stranger to feed or touch her one year old daughter? She says she felt dizzy and claims to have been drugged - probably too much vino. She reported the incident to the McCanns but they 'were too busy'.

Express 23 Feb 2014:

One British mother claims kidnappers may have tried to take her own young daughter just six weeks before Madeleine disappeared.
She claims that while she was staying at Montechoro, near Albufeira, 30 miles from Luz, a scruffy migrant from the former Soviet Union spiked her drink then tried to take her one-year-old blonde daughter to a getaway car.
The 30-year-old woman said: “It was terrifying, like something out of a film. I’ve given a statement to Scotland Yard and they are arranging to interview me again.
I’ll do anything I can to help. I can’t be the only mum who has had a near-miss
-------------------------------------

MIRROR (9 February 2014)

A mum has told Scotland Yard she believes “gypsy” restaurant staff in the Algarve spiked her drink then tried to carry her year-old daughter to a getaway car waiting outside.
She says she reported the dramatic incident to the Find Madeleine campaign line in 2007, but they were then too busy pursuing other lines of inquiry.
But now police from Operation Grange are set to interview the mum for a second time in two months in the hope it will uncover new evidence in the hunt for Madeleine.
The 30-year-old, who does not want to be named, was holidaying with her mother and her daughter in Montechoro near Albufeira – 30 miles from Praia da Luz where Maddie, three, vanished six weeks later.
...“On the third night the man walked up to us, and chatted to us – but all about my daughter. He was obsessed, playing with her, stroking her hair. It was very over-familiar. He kept touching her and commenting on her blonde hair...
“She was struggling to eat her fish fingers and he picked them up and tried to feed them to her. It was all very uncomfortable
She says she became aware of a gang of migrants from the former Soviet Union, working on the resort’s strip, taking a sinister interest in her girl...
...“I’ll do anything I can to help
. I didn’t want to push it at the time because the investigators had their own theories. But now I’m speaking out. I can’t be the only mum who has had a near-miss. Someone might know something that could change the investigation.
“Police are taking what happened to us seriously.” nah (no, not unless they're concocting a whitewash) 
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-claims-madeleine-mccann-kidnappers-3127121#ixzz2uAvAhThL
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 23.02.14 22:12

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2565955/Maddie-police-shown-secret-Portuguese-dossier-spate-burglaries-area-went-missing.html#comments

My comment about the dogs didn't appear but I was surprised to find one that did. Is this a first?

TW, London, 7 hours ago
Clutching at straws since the 'burglars file' was already investigated by the Portuguese. What happened to the white van men and the gypsies, and what happens when they run short of any more suspects? Perhaps start looking at the work of the UK dogs then, as these were the most reliable dogs in the world?

Also strong comments:

chriz194601, cambridge, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago
there is not one shred of evidence that points to an abduction....none at all......because it did not happen

trish, belfast, 8 hours ago
as if burglars would take a child and nothing else, what garbage !

All these have the majority green arrows into the hundreds.

Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 23.02.14 22:24

Mirage wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2565955/Maddie-police-shown-secret-Portuguese-dossier-spate-burglaries-area-went-missing.html#comments

My comment about the dogs didn't appear but I was surprised to find one that did. Is this a first?

TW, London, 7 hours ago
Clutching at straws since the 'burglars file' was already investigated by the Portuguese. What happened to the white van men and the gypsies, and what happens when they run short of any more suspects? Perhaps start looking at the work of the UK dogs then, as these were the most reliable dogs in the world?

Also strong comments:

chriz194601, cambridge, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago
there is not one shred of evidence that points to an abduction....none at all......because it did not happen

trish, belfast, 8 hours ago
as if burglars would take a child and nothing else, what garbage !

All these have the majority green arrows into the hundreds.

chriz194601, cambridge, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago

364 people agree with him. Probably a lot more - whose comments are banned from the DM (including mine)

maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.02.14 22:25

Front page tomorrow Monday 24th Feb

Sunday Express - Burglary files to aid hunt for Madeleine McCann - Page 2 BhMScWCCUAArheG
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.02.14 22:32

candyfloss wrote:Front page tomorrow Monday 24th Feb

Sometimes, the only rational response is "Oh, for ****'s sake...."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top