The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Latest textusa blogspot  UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22. Mm11

Latest textusa blogspot  UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22. Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Latest textusa blogspot  UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22. Mm11

Latest textusa blogspot  UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22. Regist10

Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Latest textusa blogspot  UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22. Empty Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Tilly-flop 07.12.13 21:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tilly-flop
Tilly-flop

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Latest textusa blogspot  UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22. Empty Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by The Rooster 08.12.13 9:59

Who is CG? Is Textusa saying that the forensic investigation into the stains in 5a identified the presence of a man, a 2 year old boy and MM? Am I not reading the report/ blog correctly? I await you thoughts CMOMM team. Thanks.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Latest textusa blogspot  UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22. Empty Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Doug D 17.01.14 15:56

New blog up today.

'After each ridiculous episode the next ridiculousness to be used has to be more ridiculous than the last. There’s no limit to ridiculousness but there is such a thing as being too ridiculous. A threshold of absurdity that leaves absolutely no doubt about its non-veracity.'
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 17.01.14 16:06

Great blog!
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 17.01.14 17:50

Have just read this blog entry in more depth. I'm in awe of Textusa.
Anyone know more about Textusa and the link to Independent.
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 18.01.14 20:07

Hi

I've spent a few hours sifting through Textusa's blog and I'm overwhelmed by his / her meticulous posts of such detail.
I'm absolutely convinced in his / her viewpoint and how it was arrived at.
I just hope that SY and PJ have read it and continue to read it.

For anyone who has not yet spent some time there (I'm sure most people here have) please just read the posts, and everything starts to make sense. All the
little areas that we puzzle over are clarified in detail. I'm so grateful that it exists and that she / he has devoted so much time to this case.
I feel I have so much more understanding now of why the cover up and how the body was concealed / Murat involvement etc etc.
Everything that has frustrated me in wondering why the Mc Canns are supported now falls into place.

Whoever Textusa is he / she has a phemonenal mind and attention to detail, and more than that, an understanding of th 'way things are'.

Thanks Textusa for my enlightenment yes
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader 19.01.14 8:48

There seem to be some interesting ideas there, but its written in such a circuitous 'round-the-houses' way that I found it almost unreadable. Whats wrong with plain English and presenting ideas in a clear and organised way!? I'll carry on trying to penetrate it, but if anyone can recommend one or two 'key' posts from there, I'd be grateful.
Research_Reader
Research_Reader

Activity : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader 19.01.14 10:21

okay I've found a good overview:

Research_Reader
Research_Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 19.01.14 10:53

Tried reading some of it last night.
Found a lot of it a hard read though,thanks for the overview.
Doesn't add up to why they would be allowed to run a fund though.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion 19.01.14 12:06

Can`t see it being a swinger thing. The author talks about David Payne being dominant. Of what I have seen, GM wouldn`t allow anyone have a sexual relationship with his wife. And to do it under the same roof as his 3 year old daughter with all possible consequences. MM could have run out of the apartment screaming, "A man is trying to hurt my mummy".
Surely swingers would arrange things so that children were out of the way.
mysterion

Activity : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader 19.01.14 12:35

There isn't any actual evidence for the swinger scenario is there?

Also, I think the author of the blog isn't taking into consideration that (at least some of) the 'high-profile' support came via the fact that the owners of the Ocean Club were very well connected politically and had considerable PR resources to call upon.
Research_Reader
Research_Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.01.14 12:46

mysterion wrote:Can`t see it being a swinger thing. The author talks about David Payne being dominant. Of what I have seen, GM wouldn`t allow anyone have a sexual relationship with his wife. And to do it under the same roof as his 3 year old daughter with all possible consequences. MM could have run out of the apartment screaming, "A man is trying to hurt my mummy".

They probably wouldn't even take any children with them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.01.14 13:40

Research_Reader wrote:There isn't any actual evidence for the swinger scenario is there?

Also, I think the author of the blog isn't taking into consideration that (at least some of) the 'high-profile' support came via the fact that the owners of the Ocean Club were very well connected politically and had considerable PR resources to call upon.

I'm uncomfortable about the assumptions made about Payne too. Whatever skeleton is supposedly in his closet, it doesn't seem to have affected his career or his relationships.

Being extremely cynical/paranoid, how does anybody know that the real reason for the Gaspar's statements isn't more to confirm that certain individuals were indeed in Majorca that week, and not somewhere else? Has this ever been definitively checked out?

As for Yvonne Martin, you're back to the same question that hits you time and time again in this case - what are the chances? Payne must be at the same time both the luckiest and unluckiest bloke on the face of the planet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 19.01.14 14:17

mysterion wrote:Can`t see it being a swinger thing. The author talks about David Payne being dominant. Of what I have seen, GM wouldn`t allow anyone have a sexual relationship with his wife. And to do it under the same roof as his 3 year old daughter with all possible consequences. MM could have run out of the apartment screaming, "A man is trying to hurt my mummy".

Someone was searching for 'swinger' related things on their computer before May 2007

This could be the Russian guy that had his laptop seized by the police.
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 19.01.14 14:35

Well, I totally buy into the swinging scenario... it neatly ties up all the loose ends.

Below only my opinion and theory.
The reason for high level assistance being available
The reason why the body was not found (it was hidden in M's house )
It brings in the Murat and Malinka 'phone call' and association
It gives a reason why this little group of docs were herded into this holiday, out of peak season, in a complex (which they remained in nearly all week without going to beach much at all)  
It explains why there little ones were at the creche
It explains the large amount of staff
It explains why so far, they have not been arrested
It explains their lies
It explains JT and the pact of the Tapas 9 
It explains DP and the visit to Kate

Simply look at this collection of people - 4 attractive couples going to Ocean Club in May (when the weather is not excellent) organised by DP who has organised
previous ventures. They have doctor's salaries yet here they all are. They have all given inconsistent accounts and had meetings in Rothley regarding their pact of silence.
This is not normal. They are all hiding a secret. If they spill the beans then all of the careers & reputations are possible ruined. Any similar crime would have been resolved by now but
there has been such assistance to this group of people - and it is simply because the people who are supporting and assisting them have something to hide.  

Swinging is fairly common  - I wouldnt condemn anyone for it - not as its consenting adults... but those in high places just dont want themselves outed in
the UK media - hence Maddie's death had to be covered up.  Imo Murat holds the power to open this all up...

In the files - Murat's house and grounds were searched thoroughly.
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader 19.01.14 14:46

But was there any evidence of Maddy and/or a dead body within the Murat property?
Research_Reader
Research_Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion 19.01.14 14:48

I agree A secret is being hidden, it is just that I don`t believe it is THAT secret. It is simply too weak in 2007. Affairs don`t bring the high and mighty down any more and it certainly wouldn`t ruin a doctor`s career. If they had been "at it all day" they would be needing a rest in the early evening, not more of the same potentially in front of the kids. All the women would have to make sure they were "available for sex" during that particular week.
mysterion

Activity : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader 19.01.14 14:55

Also, hadn't one of the couples brought the mother along? Wouldn't that be a strange thing to do on a swinging holiday?
Research_Reader
Research_Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 19.01.14 15:01

Well I felt the same way initially until I read each and everyone of Textusa's blogs.
Now I see the whole pitcure it seems very straightforward

Please read this link re potential burial site of M's body - very interesting

HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.01.14 15:06

HelenMeg wrote:Well I felt the same way initially until I read each and everyone of Textusa's blogs.
Now I see the whole pitcure it seems very straightforward

Please read this link re potential burial site of M's body - very interesting

But if it was a swingers holiday HelenMeg, who would be protecting them and why?
Swinging isn't illegal. Doctors get up to all kinds of things. Don't forget they were once medical students.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader 19.01.14 15:12

On the surface, the swinging scenario does appear to account for a lot of the facts. If this was a regular thing that the Ocean Club was arranging, and if there were lots of highly-connected people there that May who were indulging in this, AND they knew of even higher-profile swingers back in the UK I can easily imagine the powers-that-be wanting to cover it up. And it also might account for the nursery nurse apparently knowing the group and flying over at the same time, and potentially Murat and Malinka could have been involved.

Whilst swinging isn't illegal, the embarrassment would have been huge and widespread, and in combination with the death of a todler would have left and extremely bad taste in people's mouths. 

The trouble is that its merely speculation. As far as I'm aware theres no evidence for it. And I don't think one of the couples would have brought their mother along.

Also I really doubt that the body was taken to Murat's property that night and then buried under the driveway. If that were so, why was there evidence that the body had been in the hire car weeks and weeks later?
Research_Reader
Research_Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 19.01.14 15:26

Smoke and mirrors - red herrings  - the case abounds with it -
according to sources the evidence may have been planted in the car. Much better to have people going off at false tangents
regarding Huelva.. it may have suited purposes.

If they had high level support which they almost certainly did, then anything is possible.
We, the public, will be fooled at any cost
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.01.14 15:28

But they could have covered up or denied the swinging without covering up for the disappearence of Maddie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader 19.01.14 15:35

HelenMeg wrote:according to sources the evidence may have been planted in the car. 

Wheres the evidence for that?

If we are just to dismiss any of the police evidence as 'smoke and mirrors' then there is no hope for even beginning to form a sensible theory about what happened.
Research_Reader
Research_Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 19.01.14 15:38

There are too many different parties who need to cover themselves.
If one goes down they all go down. For many its just a matter of reputation, but it matters.
If K and G go down then so do many others. Thats the problem.
K and G are no more important than you and I - it's just what they were a part of that week that matters.

I have now got total confidence that the partial truth will emerge - perhaps a diplomatic truth - but ether will be a conclusion of sorts.
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum