The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Guest on 19.01.14 16:45

BCB, your post has been deleted as it could be libellous.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by mysterion on 19.01.14 17:00

Another problem with a cover up is that it has risk attached to it. That is the cover being blown so it has to be something worth the risk. Swinging just isn`t worth the cover up risk. I know that sometimes women are involved in paedo stuff but for it to be 4 women who are connected through doctor reason seems very unlikely. It is usually men so a stag type week would be more likely, not a family holiday.

mysterion

Posts : 358
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Guest on 19.01.14 18:12

BlackCatBoogie wrote:BCB, your post has been deleted as it could be libellous.
Oops sorry admins, forgot to add the usual disclaimers, will remember in future. Sorry  roses

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Research_Reader on 19.01.14 19:46

The trouble is, if we are going to posit some kind of group conspiracy (without any specific evidence) then there are multiple possible scenarios which you could claim which would all basically give you the same result:

Covering up illegal medical activity
Covering up illegal/dodgy business dealings
Someone with high level secrets that they can use as 'leverage'
Someone calling in a big favour to repay something they'd done in the past
Nuclear secrets (Gerry had been involved in some big medical study for the nuclear industry on potential cancer risks)
Paedophila 
Any one of numerous other blackmail scenarios

and so on.

____________________

Research_Reader

Posts : 261
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2013-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by roy rovers on 19.01.14 22:14

@HelenMeg wrote:Well, I totally buy into the swinging scenario... it neatly ties up all the loose ends.

Below only my opinion and theory.
The reason for high level assistance being available
The reason why the body was not found (it was hidden in M's house )
It brings in the Murat and Malinka 'phone call' and association
It gives a reason why this little group of docs were herded into this holiday, out of peak season, in a complex (which they remained in nearly all week without going to beach much at all)  
It explains why there little ones were at the creche
It explains the large amount of staff
It explains why so far, they have not been arrested
It explains their lies
It explains JT and the pact of the Tapas 9 
It explains DP and the visit to Kate

Simply look at this collection of people - 4 attractive couples going to Ocean Club in May (when the weather is not excellent) organised by DP who has organised
previous ventures. They have doctor's salaries yet here they all are. They have all given inconsistent accounts and had meetings in Rothley regarding their pact of silence.
This is not normal. They are all hiding a secret. If they spill the beans then all of the careers & reputations are possible ruined. Any similar crime would have been resolved by now but
there has been such assistance to this group of people - and it is simply because the people who are supporting and assisting them have something to hide.  

Swinging is fairly common  - I wouldnt condemn anyone for it - not as its consenting adults... but those in high places just dont want themselves outed in
the UK media - hence Maddie's death had to be covered up.  Imo Murat holds the power to open this all up...


In the files - Murat's house and grounds were searched thoroughly.

Also could explain Murat's flight to PDL. Not that he was to be there to help cover up MM's earlier demise but because he heard there was some 'action' to be had.

roy rovers

Posts : 466
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2012-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Woofer on 19.01.14 22:25

@Portia wrote:
@mysterion wrote:Can`t see it being a swinger thing. The author talks about David Payne being dominant. Of what I have seen, GM wouldn`t allow anyone have a sexual relationship with his wife. And to do it under the same roof as his 3 year old daughter with all possible consequences. MM could have run out of the apartment screaming, "A man is trying to hurt my mummy".
Surely swingers would arrange things so that children were out of the way.

They probably wouldn't even take any children with them

Agree - or one`s mother.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by sonic72 on 19.01.14 23:15

I don't think the swinging scenario holds any weight.

If hypothetically they were swinging, they could easily say they weren't, and there is nothing to indicate they were. I've never heard of families going on swinging holidays, and groups going swinging during the day whilst their kids are at the holiday creche. I've also never heard of groups of people leaving their kids home alone while they go swinging, and it couldn't be their own apartments at night time because they all have kids.

The grandmother that was on holiday with them would not have stood for them swinging around kids.

I don't think it's worth spending time on, but that is just my opinion.

____________________


sonic72

Posts : 338
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2012-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Guest on 20.01.14 9:00

I certainly think that the swinging scenario on its own would not warrant a cover-up.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by tiny on 20.01.14 9:19

@sonic72 wrote:I don't think the swinging scenario holds any weight.

If hypothetically they were swinging, they could easily say they weren't, and there is nothing to indicate they were. I've never heard of families going on swinging holidays, and groups going swinging during the day whilst their kids are at the holiday creche. I've also never heard of groups of people leaving their kids home alone while they go swinging, and it couldn't be their own apartments at night time because they all have kids.

The grandmother that was on holiday with them would not have stood for them swinging around kids.

I don't think it's worth spending time on, but that is just my opinion.
You would hope so,but because none of the tapas and mccanns have told the truth we don't know what went on on that holiday

tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by NickE on 24.01.14 11:30

Friday, 24 January 2014

Daniel Abreu



Daniel Abreu, the little 18 month old missing boy in Madeira was found alive. That is VERY good news.
Really good news indeed.

He was found Wednesday, the 22nd, around 08.00 by a worker, Manuel Teixeira, around 30/40 yardsfrom the pathway near a small water canal, levada, more than a mile from his house.


TVI Reporter near the levada where Daniel was found

The Madeira Island, the main one of the Madeira Archipelago, is an island with enormous amounts of water resources.
It also has a very steep terrain. These levadas were built so to allow the water to be taken out to sea. As they have to be regularly checked for clogging, there are pathways alongside them.
These pathways are used not only by workers responsible to keep the water flowing as it has become quite a tourist attraction, the [url=http://madeira levadas/]Madeira Levada Walks[/url]. They are used for trekking along Madeira’s very green and mountainous terrain and highly recommended.





Tourist walking on the pathway near where Daniel was found

Daniel was found by a working party of 7. Mr Teixeira, the man who found him said that he heard a child cry. He told the others to keep silent and they all heard the crying. Immediately they understood it was Daniel.



Arrow pointing where Mr Teixeira indicated he found Daniel

They cried out for him but he had gone silent. The area where the crying came from was downhill and had some high shrub. The 7 men split up and finally found him.
Evidently cold but no signs of having been harmed, which later would be confirmed in the health centre.
He went missing Sunday afternoon. Found on Wednesday morning. This means that if he had wondered off, an 18 month old child would have been alone for 65-70 hours, over 2 full days and 3 nights.
When found, besides cold, he would be completely dehydrated, hungry and absolutely soiled. And he wouldn’t be in condition to be released from the hospital two days later, today, Friday the 24th andreturned to his parents.
Evidently the scenario of him wondering off, is not unlikely nor even virtually impossible. It’sabsolutely impossible.
No way has a child that age, who has just learned to walk, wondered off that distance unnoticed. Even in the unlikelihood of having left of his own accord, he would very quickly felt frightened and cried, making himself heard by the search parties. 
He didn’t leave the house of his own accord. That’s a fact.
The fact that when he was found his dummy was few yards away, means clearly that he left thepathway and wondered off to a realistic and expected distance by a child that age. Fortunately he followed the instincts to go downhill and not follow the pathway where he could have tripped and fall into the canal.


He was taken. Besides that fact we will not give any other opinion about the case. PJ has said it hasall options open and we will respect that.
He was taken and left where he could be found. This was only possible because the searches were called off by the PJ on Monday.
What a risky and courageous decision. The reasoning was simple. It was evident he was taken as no child that age would get very far on his own. With the airport and port closely watched by the authorities, it was impossible to get Daniel off the island without being noticed.
Whoever held him quickly realised that Daniel had become a huge problem. Realising that, the PJ decided to “show” this person (or people) that Daniel could be returned without harming him. Ahuge gamble but one that paid off. A bow of the head to the decider. Much more important than tocatch the criminal(s) was to have the child returned alive and well.
Mind you, we are only stating an opinion. We're sure that the search was called off for a good reasonbut PJ haven't said why yet.
This calling off the search was highly criticised. And the reason it was is what we would like tohighlight.
It certainly appeared premature to do that.


For that the PJ was criticised because this time they seemed focused almost exclusively on the parents.
This time?
What was the other time? Need we answer it?
Maddie has become the yardstick used to measure anything related to criminal cases involving children.
Tia, Shannon, Mikaeel and now Daniel.
For the general public the PJ had called off the search for Daniel on Monday because it didn’t want to be fooled again and so this time they just focused on the parents.


This is very telling.

The perception that the public has about the McCanns is that they are guilty. Of what, they don’t exactly know. They know Maddie was not abducted and they know that Maddie is dead. They think that the McCanns are involved in both. In the lying about the abduction and in her death.
They think that the McCanns are protected by “the powerful” and that’s why they have escaped justice all this time.
But the biggest guilt the general public point towards the McCanns is that they have fooled the PJ,Portugal and the Portuguese.
Fooled in a very offensive way.

When the search for Daniel was called off, people thought that the PJ didn’t want to be fooled againby those people called… “parents”. So they had, according to the public perception, simply abandonedthe searches on the terrain so they could focus entirely on Daniel’s “Gerry & Kate”.
Interesting to see how all arguments for the criticism were based on assuming as FACT that the McCanns were guilty and had fooled the PJ.
The “Maddie pressure” was and is a constant.
Maddie has completely benchmarked any and all issues related with missing children.
The silence from the couple from Rothley is inexplicable.

Here we have a carbon copy case of their own with the best possible outcome and the McCanns seemed to be distracted with things with similar importance as watching butterflies.
A blond child was taken from his home while the parents were in the backyard, well within a responsible parenting distance, having a meal. Sound familiar? It is.
That child was returned safely 3 days after.
It would be expected for the McCanns to, if not rejoice, feel vindicated for all that has been said about them faking the abduction.

Now was the time to rub that in all our faces, especially in those like ours who have for yearsproclaimed, in writing, the their guilt about lying about their daughter's fate.
Instead, they’re silent. Deafeningly silent. Their name being thrown about (in all Portuguese MSM) and them pretending that it’s nothing to do with them.

Their silence is understandable.
We will overlook the fact that Daniel’s responsible parenting distance was much shorter than Maddie’s.
We will overlook the fact that Daniel has 3 yr old blonde sister but it was him, about the same age as the McCann twins at the time, who was targeted.
The problem is that in Daniel’s case, all points very clearly to him being taken, while with Maddie all points, clearly again, that she wasn’t.


The McCanns cannot discuss details. The deepest they can go into that is to say only that Maddie is “missing”.
One important final note.
The main reason the person or people holding Daniel to have released him was the fact they realised that they couldn’t move the boy away from the island.
Daniel’s face became only really known in Madeira, much less so in Portugal’s mainland and Açores. If Daniel could have been moved away from Madeira and Portugal, he could have been easily integrated elsewhere.
But the airport and port were closely watched and monitored. That determined Daniel’s fate.
By calling off the search and so giving the possibility of Daniel NOT be killed, the PJ saved his life.
To those saying that Daniel’s case differs from Maddie’s in terms of location because Madeira is an island and Algarve isn’t, allow us to disagree.

With Maddie the whole world became an island. An island much smaller than Madeira.
Maddie’s face was very, very well known worldwide 3 days after she went missing. A lot better known than Daniel’s face ever was even in Madeira.
The MSM made sure of that. Maddie’s face and coloboma quickly became a worldwide icon, while withDaniel he was only a very vague “a blonde 18 month old boy”.
With Maddie, all “airports & ports” worldwide were closely watched and monitored. Every 4 yr old blonde little girl closely examined to see if they were Maddie.
Whatever pressure those holding Daniel felt, it wasn’t comparable with what would have been felt by anyone holding Maddie.

A live Maddie, that is.




A dead Maddie, as we know, was easily hidden away.

NickE

Posts : 958
Reputation : 273
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by jeanmonroe on 24.01.14 13:28

But the biggest guilt the general public point towards the McCanns is that they have fooled the PJ, Portugal and the Portuguese.

Fooled in a very offensive way.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps the Oporto 'investigation' team's 'theme tune' is the Who's 'We won't get fooled again'

Ironically, used as Crime Scene Investigation , CSI (Miami) 'theme tune'

(amended)

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the Met all around me
Pick up the investigation and say
Just like yesterday
We won't get fooled again
We don't get fooled again
No, no!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5333
Reputation : 1198
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dr Martin Roberts today

Post by Guest on 24.01.14 14:37

Hello ADMIN: McCann Files: Dr Roberts just posted another clever one, could you put it up here?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by loopzdaloop on 25.01.14 0:20

I've managed to miss this blog for a while. 
The jan 10th textusa blog is excellent. Apart from they missed the scenario where the accident occurred the night mrs fenn heard prolonged crying. Circumstance point to this being the time because the only option the McCanns had to prove she was alive waste make themselves look bad by claiming she asked "why didn't you come when I was crying". The McCanns never make themselves look bad on purpose as they are too savvy, which indicates calculated release of this information. This would then allow more time for reccee, disposal planning and cleaning. further circumstance would be the photo fakery, the crèche record fakery and all the other confusion around the prior day. As I'd you think about it, that really would have been clear if the accident occurred the night of the simulated abduction.

Apart from this.... Great blog.

loopzdaloop

Posts : 348
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Doug D on 31.01.14 12:25

Latest offering from Textusa today:
 
http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/

Doug D

Posts : 2227
Reputation : 728
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Ayniia on 07.02.14 13:02


____________________
"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

Posts : 546
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Tilly-flop on 07.02.14 13:43

Yes, I noticed this too  Mrs

Tilly-flop

Posts : 38
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by tigger on 07.02.14 15:18

@Ayniia wrote:Today's post mentioning this topic.
http://textusa.blogspot.pt/2014/02/swinging-fms.html?m=1

Crumbs, just went through it. Don't agree with the swinging either and find the argument that cadaver odour miraculously leaves no trace at Murat's abode whilst it left traces at 5a and a number of other locations isn't a reasonable conclusion.
Scent does float in the air but a dead body doesn't. murat's garden and house were inspected by CSI dogs.
Nothing, because quite simply neither Gerry's clothes nor anything belonging to Murat was in contact imo.
At most Gerry could have been in contact and thrown away his clothes.
But then why would Kate not do the same?

I agree that nothing paedophile related occasioned M's demise. Therefore it's a big red herring to be used for the purpose of publicity.
But it's also a double bluff imo, we mentioned it first so we can't possibly have anything to do with anything paedo, ever!


Perhaps I'll get a dishonourable mention now.  winkwink 




____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by aquila on 07.02.14 15:44

@tigger wrote:
@Ayniia wrote:Today's post mentioning this topic.
http://textusa.blogspot.pt/2014/02/swinging-fms.html?m=1

Crumbs, just went through it. Don't agree with the swinging either and find the argument that cadaver odour miraculously leaves no trace at Murat's abode whilst it left traces at 5a and a number of other locations isn't a reasonable conclusion.
Scent does float in the air but a dead body doesn't. murat's garden and house were inspected by CSI dogs.
Nothing, because quite simply neither Gerry's clothes nor anything belonging to Murat was in contact imo.
At most Gerry could have been in contact  and thrown away his clothes.
But then why would Kate not do the same?

I agree that nothing paedophile related occasioned M's demise. Therefore it's a big red herring to be used for the purpose of publicity.
But it's also a double bluff imo, we mentioned it first so we can't possibly have anything to do with anything paedo, ever!


Perhaps I'll get a dishonourable mention now.  winkwink 



I've never been comfortable with textusa's blog. Apart from the fact that it takes so much effort to read and glean anything of essence - it's like wading through a cryptic crossword in the hope you can find an anagram in a clue. The problem is that textusa's blog maintains swinging as something that went on in PDL without any proof and would it really be of such significance if a child goes missing to cover things up.

Tigger, you'll not get a dishonourable mention on anything I hope. You contribute some of the most fact-based info  on this forum.  roses

aquila

Posts : 7988
Reputation : 1227
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Daisy on 07.02.14 21:34

I find the overly cryptic nature of Textusa turns me off. Can't be arsed deciphering tbh. Heathen that I am.

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

Posts : 1245
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Okeydokey on 07.02.14 21:57

@Daisy wrote:I find the overly cryptic nature of Textusa turns me off. Can't be arsed deciphering tbh. Heathen that I am.

I tend to agree Daisy. The more cryptic the writer the less they have to say, seems to be the case.

Okeydokey

Posts : 920
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2013-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Guest on 07.02.14 22:17

Reminds me of the other blogger who can't be mentioned. Some similarities in the text. But wasn't Textusa , Estelle from the DM. So long ago but the names are linked in my head. That's the trouble with the internet anyone can be anyone.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Guest on 07.02.14 22:23

Does anybody else think the Mccanns / tapas etc were into 'swinging'??

Textusa seems almost obsessed by it from what i have read but i just can't see it myself.

Really can't see Gerry allowing someone to have a bit of slap and tickle with his Mrs and i cant see Jane Tanner for example letting Gerry having his wicked way with her. Although i'm sure he would be more than up for it given half a chance!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Daisy on 07.02.14 22:26

@Okeydokey wrote:
@Daisy wrote:I find the overly cryptic nature of Textusa turns me off. Can't be arsed deciphering tbh. Heathen that I am.

I tend to agree Daisy. The more cryptic the writer the less they have to say, seems to be the case.
You say it a little less clumsily than me. big grin

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

Posts : 1245
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Okeydokey on 08.02.14 0:14

Andrew77R wrote:Does anybody else think the Mccanns / tapas etc were into 'swinging'??

Textusa seems almost obsessed by it from what i have read but i just can't see it myself.

Really can't see Gerry allowing someone to have a bit of slap and tickle with his Mrs and i cant see Jane Tanner for example letting Gerry having his wicked way with her. Although i'm sure he would be more than up for it given half a chance!!

I am v. sceptical about that.  However, I did wonder a bit about their insistence (well, I think all but David Payne) that they never visited each other's apartments. Seems a bit odd if you are all holidaying together...wouldn't you just have popped in out of curiosity?  Whenever the Tapas 9 insist on something - like not having mobile phones with them - it makes you wonder...

Okeydokey

Posts : 920
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2013-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum