The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by HaroldK on 20.06.14 20:57

@Woofer wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:@ HaroldK

Yes, it is. Now suck your thumb or fingers and move them in and out ... Feel better?

Whilst at the same time circling your nipple.  puke 

IMO only a person with a warped perspective on children would excuse that as normal behaviour.
Educate yourself on normal, repetitive self-soothing behavior of children:
http://www.ocd.pitt.edu/Files/PDF/Foster/27758_ocd_rep_behavior.pdf
http://www.babysleepsite.com/toddlers/toddlers-weird-self-soothing-behaviors-explained/

HaroldK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by HaroldK on 20.06.14 20:58

@AndyB wrote:
@HaroldK wrote:CHILDREN SUCK THEIR FINGERS.  Children even suck their fingers in utero. Some children move their fingers in and out while sucking and others do not. Kids also rub themselves while self-soothing which comes with sucking their finger.  This is normal.   Moms and dads can talking about "what my child does to fall asleep or calm down while she's sucking her finger".
So you do think its acceptable for an adult to say of a three year old "she would do this" while simulating fellatio and circling a nipple provocatively?
So you do believe a child sucking her finger is simulating fellatio?

HaroldK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 20.06.14 21:02

Why don't you just go away and be revolting somewhere else, Harold?

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 20.06.14 21:05

@HaroldK wrote:
@AndyB wrote:
@HaroldK wrote:CHILDREN SUCK THEIR FINGERS.  Children even suck their fingers in utero. Some children move their fingers in and out while sucking and others do not. Kids also rub themselves while self-soothing which comes with sucking their finger.  This is normal.   Moms and dads can talking about "what my child does to fall asleep or calm down while she's sucking her finger".
So you do think its acceptable for an adult to say of a three year old "she would do this" while simulating fellatio and circling a nipple provocatively?
So you do believe a child sucking her finger is simulating fellatio?
Of course not! But I think its perfectly obvious that an adult man "sucking on one of his fingers, pushing it in and out of his mouth, whilst with the other hand he circled his nipple" is most definitely simulating fellatio. Can you not understand the difference between an innocent child doing something and a sexually aware adult doing the the same thing?

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.06.14 21:11

I think we have had enough now.  Harold you have made your opinions very clear, most here disagree, you have had your say, but I don't want the thread disrupted.

What about Yvonne Martin and her statements.

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie on 20.06.14 21:17

And the phone call!

Justformaddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on 20.06.14 21:35

Harold really you need help,

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.06.14 21:41

He's left the building.

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 20.06.14 21:45

Just as I was getting warmed up.

Shame really because if he'd been a bit less confrontational he might've been interesting.  I don't agree with his interpretation of the Gasper statements but it was almost logical. Was he given any warnings?

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.06.14 21:48

No. Two mods agreed he should hit the road.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.06.14 21:49

It really is quite simple. If Katherina Gasper thought the display had an innocent motive then she wouldn't have gone to the police. That's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 20.06.14 21:53

I expect he'll be back....  yawn

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 20.06.14 22:42

I see I missed the fireworks again. I gave up by the "educated guess". You think he was family with the Scientist and Philosopher? 

Anyway for me the real bombshell is this:

I hope to also be heard, let's see if I have that rightif they give me the right to be heard also as the accusers are heard

So it's clear Dr. Amaral would like to be heard. It did seem he was told he could not be heard, and he did not appeal that as K&G. So maybe he did fire his lawyer in an attempt to get heard by, for example, doing his own final arguments?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 20.06.14 23:52

Is it possible GA was waiting to see whether the McCanns would appeal, before he put in an appeal himself? And the McCanns only put in an appeal at the very last moment, thereby denying GA the opportunity to react by appealing himself because it was too late? Just trying to think of the strategies at work here.

If that was the case then I could well see him reacting by firing his lawyer, to out-manouver the McCanns for trying to out-manouver him.

Of course I know nothing about the timing of the McCanns' appeal.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 21.06.14 4:33

@lj wrote:I see I missed the fireworks again. I gave up by the "educated guess". You think he was family with the Scientist and Philosopher? 

Anyway for me the real bombshell is this:

I hope to also be heard, let's see if I have that rightif they give me the right to be heard also as the accusers are heard

So it's clear Dr. Amaral would like to be heard. It did seem he was told he could not be heard, and he did not appeal that as K&G. So maybe he did fire his lawyer in an attempt to get heard by, for example, doing his own final arguments?

I agree lj.

You`d think, if plaintiffs are heard,  it would be automatic that defendants are heard.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 21.06.14 7:57

I think GA feels like he is between a rock and a hard place. If he is being pressured and was in the past maybe he was thinking his lawyer was pressuring him in some way through whatever means and he made his decision... Or he is giving up? I believe after reading his interview he has perhaps had threats from someone? I dunno but he seems to be the smartest one involved so I believe he made his decision in his own best interest with alot more going on than he says..

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 21.06.14 8:04

I hope not worriedmum.... I dunno Wat he thinks he was trying to prove but if a social worker recognized DP and the Gasper statements says it clearly. No normal parents discuss things in any type of sexual reference involving a child. Maybe poor Maddy's not here to talk but there's others that can and IF someone reports acts like this it should be investigated promptly and thoroughly. I believe the Gasper statements are true. My opinion of course

kimHager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guest. on 21.06.14 9:43

EXTRACT FROM PREVIOUS  TEXTUSA BLOG

[color=#cc0066]For the first time in history a police force, the Met, was ordered to solve an already solved case.

Everyone relevant in the game, including those with responsibility in SY, knew “whodunit” when that order was given out.

SY was given apparently unlimited resourcing to spin a story about what happened to Maddie McCann.

Before readers jump to the conclusion that we’re advocating whitewashing, we aren’t.

SY was given only one condition to accomplish the mission: make David Cameron look good.

That meant that it had to achieve closure on the subject but with a degree of satisfaction compatible with the set out condition.

In other words, SY was to spin that story but it had to make sure it had legs to walk. A Prime-Minister’s reputation was (and is) on the line so if SY comes out of this looking like fools, the fact that Cameron will not be satisfied matters much more than any possible damage to the prestige of the institution

At first, the task seemed easy. As we have explained in previous posts, someone, somewhere, underestimated the complexity of the case. That only dawned when it was too late, when the case was already under review.

The complexity of the case has nothing to do with what happened in Praia da Luz on that night. It has to do with interests in having not known what happened that night in PdL. Not about Maddie’s death because that could be outed if it didn’t, like it did on May 3rd, involve others who had nothing to do with the death.

The Black-Hat Capi.

The interests of these are powerful, very powerful. They compete in the same league as the Prime-Minister. That’s how powerful they are. We even question if the Prime-Minister interests’ are powerful enough to compete with them.

And that’s the predicament SY is in. It has to spin a story that has enough credibility (or truth) that will make David Cameron look good while it cannot conflict with the interests of those that who fight the unveiling of the truth.

By going with the whitewashing, SY will satisfy the BH Capi but will make Cameron look like a fool while the full truth will satisfy David Cameron but leave the Capi very unhappy.

Good sense and realism dictate that the answer will reside in between.

SY might even end up “spinning” a story very close to the truth. That will only happen if all other possible versions prove not to work.

So, unlike a normal police operation, Operation Grange didn’t have lines of investigation but only lines of acting. A true make-belief work.

SY became actors in an ad-lib play. The script being written after the curtain was raised and is continously being changed according to the reactions of those with interests at stake to the different proposals in which direction the plot should go.

The public's reaction to what is being shown on stage didn't (and don't) matter much. It's too nonsensical so they won't even try.

The actors are being fed the lines and wondering what they're going to be told to say next.

No one really knows what the punchline will be. Many have desires as to what they want it to be but no one knows how the play will end. No one really does.

There were 4 main lines of acting open to SY: whitewashing, re-archiving, partial truth (limited to the T9) or full truth (without getting into too many names).

We don’t believe in the possibility of whitewashing. We will sum up our reasons with just one phrase: it would be putting out the fire with gasoline.

So, in our opinion SY is currently working in the remainder 3 lines of acting.[/color]

guest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaybeMaybenot on 21.06.14 9:46

On the live traffic feed, I once spotted a visitor from chipping norton ...ya never know

MaybeMaybenot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.06.14 9:57

In other words, SY was to spin that story but it had to make sure it had legs to walk. A Prime-Minister’s reputation was (and is) on the line so if SY comes out of this looking like fools, the fact that Cameron will not be satisfied matters much more than any possible damage to the prestige of the institution

At first, the task seemed easy. As we have explained in previous posts, someone, somewhere, underestimated the complexity of the case. That only dawned when it was too late, when the case was already under review.

Sorry, but that is just daft.  We know that the Home Sec in previous Government had done a 'scoping exercise' which produced a report that the McCann's were told they could not see because it was 'sensitive'.  We also know that right from the start the Leicestershire police were involved as were SY, so they knew every nook and cranny of the case..........

We also know LP also have many files, and were asked to hand them over, but the McCanns only managed to get very few of them. 

How then could they underestimate the complexity??

Back to top Go down

Post by guest. on 21.06.14 10:42

IMO they underestimated GA not the complexity.

He's obviously held a lot back in his book and maybe they thought that was all he was going to say.

The upsurge in posters and bloggers who think the McCanns are guilty but adamant there is no cover up is a red flag as to the current power play going on IMO.

For those who say if it was a cover up we wouldn't know about it there are various factors that make it different in this case - PJ files, GA and the many of you on the forums / blogs who have been resilient in your search for truth, facts & justice

guest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 21.06.14 12:15

I don't think that the pj are conduc ting a different story ,it keeps us all intersetd to think once the English have finished ,that the pj have a better set of ideas . I have been pondering this for few weeks now,and no one is going to solve this case unless a miracle happens and someone will really listen to mr amaral,in sincerity. The reason I feel like this is simple really,mr amaral was removed from the said case ,so what makes us think that they will now go along with amarals ideas ?what has changed them ? so it seems that both English and pj are speaking from same hymn sheet and there are no big revelations coming from either .So that leaves mr amaral alone to try to carry on ,no wonder he sacked his lawyer he obviously need to speak his piece as well as the macks at his libel trial ,he refused to settle before the hearing  so he will ned to have his spoken word in court . It seems to me he has no good friends in the pj that will maybe speak for him ,or would they dare ? thanks for listening joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 01.08.14 12:18

What a fantastic post:

http://www.textusa.blogspot.pt/2011/06/very-last-campaign-of-british-empire.html

recommended to me by a friend or acquaintance should I say of R o brine..

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.08.14 13:53

Yes absolutely fantastic post by Textusa HelenMeg.  Thanks for pointing that one out.

IMO the playoffs between different factions i.e. the Ocean club and guests, the Mccanns and the Tapas 9, the British Government etc etc is very realistic.

V intereresting comments as well.

I am not a devotee of Textusa but this is an utter gem imo.

All IMO.

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum