The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Cuddle Cat is here to tell her story - Page 5 Mm11

Cuddle Cat is here to tell her story - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Cuddle Cat is here to tell her story - Page 5 Mm11

Cuddle Cat is here to tell her story - Page 5 Regist10

Cuddle Cat is here to tell her story

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cuddle Cat is here to tell her story - Page 5 Empty Re: Cuddle Cat is here to tell her story

Post by ekatae 14.12.13 0:20

I may be missing something here...??  or am I seeing that each time I post the same people attack me.... ?? I am not being offensive to you, but just like to steer the conversations forward.... I know you guys have contributed so much to this site over a number of years and that is why I am here, please do not attack all the time.... We are all here for the same reason... are we not...?

ekatae

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Cuddle Cat is here to tell her story - Page 5 Empty Re: Cuddle Cat is here to tell her story

Post by Guest 14.12.13 7:37

Ekatae, nobody is attacking you, just simply pointing out some of your more ridiculous comments.  IMO you are taking the p... all over this forum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.12.13 16:07

I believe that ekatae has now departed to a place where hopefully she will be more appreciated than she was here!

I must admit that I now think that the original poster's storyline has now run its course.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 15.12.13 10:19

The original posters storyline was a disgrace; the person responsible should be reported to the police.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum